Niall's Secret Sister

By whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 39

30K 789 120
By whoooopdeedoo

Allison’s POV

I looked up at Zayn, the tape that was once covering his mouth was no longer there. It was in the hands of Shawn and to know he used his first breath to call my name warmed my heart, but easily I fell back into feeling cold and hurt.

I watched Shawn and Curt laugh at Zayn’s desperation to help me, along with Niall’s. The two men found this whole situation funny. Nothing about this is funny.

I’ve never been so scared in my life. Everything has gone from bad to worse, and they find it amusing. They’re disgusting.

Shawn and Curt were talking about something quietly. I didn’t try to listen to their conversation because there were too many thoughts jumbled in my mind. My head was facing the ground still; I no longer wanted to look at Zayn, Niall, Shawn, Curt, or any of the masked men holding them down. I can’t bear watching them get hurt any longer. I still feel horrible for the two to ever get in this situation and the guilt inside me grows by the second.

I never should have come to them.

I should have just stayed here in Bradford with Shawn and my mum. I should have just lived my old life for a little longer and maybe, just maybe, none of this would happen. Niall wouldn’t watch me getting hurt; he wouldn’t be getting hurt and the same thing with Zayn.

I never should have gotten so close to Zayn either.

I really think I love him, and I shouldn’t feel this way. Feeling like this towards him has only made this situation worse. Shawn knows how we feel for each other and he’s using it to hurt me a little more. I can’t deal with that. Maybe if I never let my walls down and kept my guard high, I would have fallen so hard- and neither would have he.

If only I made smarter choices, neither of them would be in this situation.

And it’s all because of me.

“Curt and I are going to grab a bite to eat; will the three of you try not to leave?” Shawn joked as him and Curt walked towards the door.

I didn’t reply. My mind still tried to block out the noise of my thoughts and everyone around me. But no matter what, I always managed to hear someone talking. I knew by the Irish accent that Niall made some remark.

I looked up to see what was happening; I felt the need to cover myself. I was still bare in nothing but my bra and a pair of shorts. I wanted to hide myself but with my wrists tied together behind my back, I didn’t much of a choice.

Shawn and Curt left the room and soon so did the men with the Ski masks. 

The empty space was filled with our three bodies. None of us knew what to say. We were all a little star struck at everything that has happened. We all wanted to speak but none of us knew what to say.

I looked at Niall, my brother who had always wanted to be a part of my life. I guess he never thought that anything like this would ever happen. His eyes-the ones that were the exact same as mine- looked dull and dark. The anger in him is evident.

Then I looked at Zayn. His features were all tense, his eyes were dark and just like Niall- he looked angry. I watched as his chest rose and fell repeatedly. He was deep in thought and I couldn’t help but wonder what he was thinking about.

Without notice, I felt a tear or two spills from my eyes. It felt cool against my burning cheek, in a weird way I liked it. But why I was crying? I don’t know. Maybe finally everything is getting too much. As much as I want to pull off the strong girl who can hold everything in, I can’t. I’m not that girl anymore. Maybe I used to be, but now I’m a different person.

“Ally,” Niall said softly. He was the first to notice the few tears on my cheeks. Zayn immediately examined my face from across the room and a frown formed on his lips.

“I-I’m so sorry, none of this was supposed to happen.”

“Stay strong, Ally.” Zayn spoke up, his voice caused my heart to pick up its pace. “Just for a little longer until I find us a way out. If they walk in here and see you crying they’ll only feel satisfied and hurt you more.”

That’s all it took. Reassurance from Zayn helped me keep my head up a little higher and try to not fall apart right now. Maybe we will get out of here soon. And when we do, I can finally start over. I can finally be free from my past.

We didn’t speak much after that. Each of us tried as hard as we could to loosen the rope tied around our wrists and ankles.

Until we heard the door slowly creek, we stopped moving. I suddenly felt scared and I looked right at Zayn who was looking right back at me.

I wanted his comfort. I wanted him to feel calm and by the way things are going, I won’t get that feeling for a little while.

We all expected to see Shawn or Curt walk in. We were all surprised when it ended up only being one person who had his face hidden with the ski mask.

He was holding a knife and I only thought of the worst. He was going to kill me- or even worse, he was going to kill one of the two boys who mean so much to me.

He walked up to me first. My heart beat was so fast I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

“Don’t you dare fucking touch her!” Zayn yelled.

The man with the mask over his head chuckled to himself. The laugh was familiar. Now that I’ve come to think of it, his body shape was familiar as well.

Then my eyes travelled to his feet. There stood a man wearing a pair of white and blue Nikes.

It was Jay.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Al.” He whispered, and I believed him. I know the kind person he is. Behind the drugs and sex, he’s a good person and friend. I know it.

I nodded nervously.

“I-I called the police. They’re going to get Curt and Shawn at the McDonalds from a few blocks down. I’m so sorry I let this happen to you.”

I nodded in reply- not trusting my voice.

He took the knife and cut through the rope around my ankles, and then he walked behind me and cut the rope around my wrists.

The first thing I did as cover my shirtless body with my arms. I remained on the ground, scared to move.

I felt so relieved knowing that we were safe.

I didn’t watch him go over to Niall and Zayn. Just thinking about what’ll happen next worries me. What if the police don’t get to them first?

I feel a pair of arms pull me up from the floor and I collide into someone’s chest. I look up to see that it’s Niall’s. He takes off his sweater and quickly throws it over my body. He takes me back into his arms and hugs me tight.

He mumbled a few words as he kissed the top of my head multiple times.

I heard him say things like “It’ll be alright.” And “I love you so much.” Come out of him mouth. I rested my head on his chest as I hugged him back. He’s the best brother I could ask for.

We had to separate because Zayn and Jay were recommending we leave before anything surprising might happen.

I found it hard to move fast, especially because my head with still hurting and my body was sore.

Someone’s hand locked with mine, helping to guide me a little faster. I relaxed seeing it was Zayn’s and held onto it a little tighter.

Soon enough we made it outside. The cold air hit my bare legs so soon and I felt much colder. But I didn’t let go of Zayn. I don’t think I’ll let his hand go for a very long time.

Niall stood on the other side of me rubbing my back to comfort me. We could see from a distance the flashing lights of the police car.

We all sighed in relief.

“I have to go.” Jay said hurriedly.

“Where are you going to go?”                                

“Rehab, but if I stay here I’ll end up in jail.”

I let go of Zayn’s hand and walked over to Jay. I gave him a tight hug. “Thank you so much for getting us out of there.”

“Anytime Allison, but I was part of this for a little while, and I’m sorry for that but I gotta run now, I’ll call you when I’m done my rehab time.”

And with that, he released me from the hug and ran off into the darkness.

I felt disappointed, but happy at the same time. I’m glad he’s finally decided to get help, but the fact that he had a part in this is disappointing to know.

As I was about to walk back to Niall and Zayn, 3 police cars pulled up within a few meters from the three of us along with an ambulance.

The police officers rushed out of the car and came to the three of us. I was scared, although I knew they were only here to help. I looked over to Zayn and my brother, but the two of them were taken by other officers leading them towards the ambulance to check out their wounds.

The officer began to asking me questions. I mumbled them my name only because I was caught glaring at two bodies in the third police car. I could see Shawn yelling in the car and Curt was just sitting there yelling back.

“They’re off to jail,” The officer explains. “For a long time, that’s for sure.”

I could tell he was trying to reassure me and get my mind off him but I’ll always be scared. No matter what I’ll always remember this.

I wanted to go to Zayn; I wanted to make sure he was okay. I wanted to see Niall and also make sure he was okay, but I couldn’t because I had to sit in the ambulance away from the two so I could be checked and questioned.

I had so much I needed to talk about with them. I had so much to say and I don’t know how long I’ll be able to wait.

Yaaay! I updateed!!!!! I'm sad to say that this story will be ending soon ... :( I'm not sure how many chapters, but it's ending soon. BUT WAIT. 

If you think the drama is over YOU'RE WRONG! This is almost done but it isnt too soon. I'm sure the next chapter or two will suprise you all...  I KNOW IT! I'm so excited to write it because I know you all will freak out.

Btw sorry if I this chapter is shit. I didn't get to read over it becaus I need to get to bed! Tell me how it was and tell me what you might think the twist might be!! :) xx 

COMMNT VOTE LOVE YOU ALL <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
468K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...