Another Set of Wings

By TheHalfbloodTimeLady

Admiral Reddington is a widow with three gorgeous daughters; he desperately needs help with us younger one s... More

CHAPTER 1: "Our Lives"
CHAPTER 2: "Breaking at the Cracks"
CHAPTER 3: "Ever Enough"
CHAPTER 4: "Another Set of Wings"
CHAPTER 5: "Name"

CHAPTER 6: "My Happy Ending"

720 16 5
By TheHalfbloodTimeLady

-Lizzie-

Red pulled my legs farther apart and squeezed my thighs, I moaned when I felt his fingers find their way to my core. He bit my neck and left open mouth kisses there. He pushed two of his fingers inside me and I grabbed his face so I could kiss him. I couldn't believe how hot he could make me feel. Suddenly someone spoke.

"Admiral Reddington, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still here,I'm thought you left with Dr.Pilfrey." I could feel my cheeks go red. The dark skinned woman was staring right into my face. Ray took his hand out of me and cleaned it on my skirt. I glared at him. He took a deep breath and turned around to face the woman.

"Meera, hello. This is Lizzie, my girlfriend." My heart skipped a beat. But, well, of course Meera noticed what we were doing so I guess that was the best thing to say. I jumped out of the table and went to Meers, we said our hellos when her page beeped.

"We gotta go Doctor, Pentagon beeped something happened that needs medical assistance and your presence." She said and he nodded turning his head to me.

"Love, you take a Taxi and go home, I'll ask Jen to pick Beth up with you today, okay?" I nodded. He smiled, pecked my lips and went away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was watching TV when Jen and Rae walked inside, we still had one hour till Beth was out of school, so they sat beside me. I saw Rae's eyes go wide.

"Are you back with Donald?" She asked and I shook my head confused. Jen smirked.

"Don't be stupid Rae, I can bet a million quid that was dad's work."

"What?" I asked horrified..

"Dad? Eww." Amy said and I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell are you two go about?" Rae pointed to my neck.

"Love bites Lizzie, you're full of them." I blushed deep red.

"Oh my! I'm kill him." I muttered and the girls laughed.

"Was it dad?" I knew I'd never hear the end of this.

"Not of your business." They laughed even more.

"It was totally dad!"

"Rae, stop! Lizzie, you don't need to be ashamed, the heart wants what it wants..." I nodded.

"Can we call you mom yet?" Rae asked and Jen smacked her on the arm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later on Jen and I picked Beth up in school and went home. I was making dinner when Red arrived, he held me tight around the waist, his chest on my back. I smiled and he kissed my hair.

"Lizzie, I need to catch up on a few meetings abroad a whole ton of paperwork, I was on general meetings for hours, so can you save some food for me to eat when I finish?" I nodded and he turned me around so I was facing him. "You're an angel." He smirked and leaned down to capture my lips. I was so glad he finally stopped fighting his feelings for me, I'm sure I'll love him just as much when my memory returns. We were interrupted by a loud 'EWW!', we turned around and saw Rae.

"Gross! I don't need to see that." She said over exaggerating with a mocking tone. Rae giggled and looked me in the eyes. "Mom, I'm hungry!" I sighed hard rolling my eyes. I looked to Red.

"Now I'll never hear the end of it." He chuckled and let go of me. "Rae, dinner is almost ready." She nodded and ran out of the kitchen. Red soon followed and I was on my own with my thoughts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Red-

I finished up around 2am and I was hungry as I had predicted. I got up and went to the kitchen, Lizzie had left a plate for me and I couldn't love her more for that. I chuckled to myself when I realized she couldn't be just a sitter seeing her payment was long forgotten, we were living like a married couple. She even had my credit card password! To be honest I'm scared of when she gets her memory back. What if she wants to go back to soldier boy? I wouldn't handle losing her, even if she was never officially mine.

I ate dinner, washed the dish and was ready to go back to bed when I heard a noise. I knew that noise! It was Lizzie, she was moaning. My naughty girl. I slowly went to her door and opened it up, she was exactly the same way I found her that night so long ago. She was touching herself and as soon as she opened her eyes she jumped out of bed startled, her foot got stuck on the sheet and she fell out of bed.

"Lizzie!" I ran to her and I noticed she hit her head on the floor. I put her head on my lap and she slowly opened her eyes.

"I'm fine Ray." I shook my head.

"I'm taking you to the hospital to check on you. I'm sorry for scaring you." She closed her eyes again. "Love, you can't sleep for at least 6 hours now. You hit your head on the edge of the bed." She opened her eyes and nodded. I picked her up in my arms and went to my room with her. I put her sitting on my bed and went to change clothes. Jen noticed something and went to my room.

"What happened?" She looked at a dazing Lizzie with worry.

"She fell from her bed and hit her head, I'm taking her to the hospital. Can you take care of your sisters for me?" She nodded and I held Lizzie's hand intertwining our fingers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later on, in the hospital, Lizzie was resting in my chief medical officer's office. Her head was fine but she still couldn't sleep, so she was sitting in my chair going through her phone. She was so quiet and that was so unlike her.

"Lizzie, are you feeling alright?" She nodded without even looking at me, she kept typing something in her phone. I walked closer to her and she finally looked at me.

"I'm writing what I have to tell Donald so I won't forget anything." That made me flinch, what the hell did that mean?

"What?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"I need to break up with him officially, don't I?" My eyes widened. Did she remember? She carried on. "I mean, we're together, aren't we Raymond? If I remember correctly the deal was to break up with Donald as soon as I got back home so we could finally be together. Unless you don't want me anymore after everything that happened with my memory loss and all." I shook my head and held her hands making her put her phone on the table. I pulled her up to me and held her tight.

"I love you Elizabeth." She smiled back at me.

"I love you too Raymond." Then I kissed her.

-Lizzie-

Ray kissed me passionately, running his hands on my lower back. My hands were on his blonde hair, it was so soft, I pulled his body to mine when his tongue touched my lips. I gave him entrance and the battle for dominance started. I knew he was letting me win, he was surrendering to me.

"Why are you so hot?" I asked him and he chuckled picking me up, my legs went around his waist.

"It's your eyes, my Lizzie." He pushed everything from his table and put me sitting on it. I yawed. "Love, you can't sleep but from what I saw on your tests you can do what I want to do with you right now." I felt my whole body get hot and a suspicious wet spot polled on my knickers. My legs opened involuntarily to accommodate his body closer to mine. He smiled at me making my heart melt, I pulled him to me by his shirt and his lips came to mine right away. His hands were pulling my dress over my head and there I was only in knickers in front of him. He stared at me.

"Elizabeth Keen you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." I shied away but he held me by the waist. "I know your control freak instincts are overloading right now but I promise it'll be worth it." He winked and I finally relaxed in his arms. He pecked my lips and then licked my skin until he stopped on my right nipple. His tongue felt like heaven, his touch was rough yet gentle. He didn't treat me like a doll that could break any minute, like Donald did, Ray made me feel like a woman, a sexy fierce woman. I pulled him by his hair and made him look at me.

"Raymond, I want this incredible tongue of yours in some other place AND I need you to take these stupid clothes off." I demanded and he chuckled.

"You're the boss." He simply answered and started taking his clothes off. He had a toned body and fairy skin that I wanted to leave a lot of love bites in it. When he took his underwear off my eyes bulged. He was huge. Fuck! I licked my lips and he teased me. "I take you like what you see, hun?" I nodded and he smiled kissing me hard. Suddenly he dived between my legs and kissed my inner thighs, I shivered and he chuckled on my core. When his tongue touched my clit I moaned, I couldn't even recognize my voice.

He was lapping on me and I was already on the edge, I pulled on his hair.

"Fingers, use your long fingers on me." I begged and he complied. He pushed two fingers inside me and as soon as he started the motion I came. He waited for me to come back to myself and when I sat down he was smiling. I motioned my finger so he could come to me, he chuckled. "Come on tiger, I need to take care of you my Admiral." He held me close to his body and I could feel his hard rock erection between my legs.

"I love you so much my Lizzie." I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

"And I you." He ran his fingers on my cheek and looked me in the eyes when he first pushed inside me. I moaned and he kissed me deeply, I locked my legs around him and made him go deeper, it was his time to moan loud. He was undeniably beautiful and he was mine.

-Red-

Lizzie was jelly in my hands, I wasn't far behind, we were both going to come soon. I felt her get tight around me and I couldn't hold anymore. I spilled my seed inside her and she moaned loud holding my body tight to hers.

"Wow, and people say older men can't fuck women properly. I can say I feel properly fucked." She said laughing and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie... You've seen nothing yet." We both laughed and I helped her out of the table.

-4 years later-

"MOM!" I heard Beth yell from her room. I went there.

"Lizzie's taking a shower, can I help you sweetheart?" She shook her head. "Why not?" She blushed.

"It's a girl stuff." She stood up and I saw blood on her bed, she just got her first period at 12. Damn, she was growing up so fast. I smiled sympathetically.

"You know what happened to you, right?" She nodded.

"Yes, mum told me but I don't want to have this for the rest of my life." She pouted and I felt for her.

"I know Beth, but this comes to being a girl." I had no idea how to talk to her about this, even though I'm a dad I never had a period in my life. Lizzie walked in and came to my rescue.

"Did you call me Beth?" The girl nodded and hugged Clara's 7 months pregnant waist. Beth started crying.

"I don't want this." Clara looked at me confused hugging Beth to her. I mouthed "period" to her and she nodded. I excused myself and let Clara handle this situation on her own, she would do it way better than me.

I sat on the couch and looked at my wedding ring thinking now should be a good time to let Harold tell me "I told you so."

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 96 6
What if Elizabeth Keen and Raymond Reddington met in a very different circumstance? Raymond Reddington is a Professor of English Literature and Histo...
18.3K 435 21
Donald Ressler has been working in the Raymond Reddington Task Force for years now. For years, Red has been giving the task force names of Blackliste...
33.8K 2.4K 63
Elizabeth discovers her fiancé plans to murder her shortly after the wedding night when she visits his office unexpectedly. She disguises herself and...
450K 11.1K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...