Fear⚣Lilo Mpreg✔️

By CockyLilo

'I believed he loved me in his own special way; The scars I needn't show; There was nowhere else to go. I sai... More

Prolouge
Back Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six/Crossover
Please read
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
'Gentleman' Lilo BDSM
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
BROMANCE AWARDS
Forty-Three
Epilogue

Thirty-Four

4K 239 78
By CockyLilo

There I have fucking added spaces after punctuation ffs

I swear the fuck one more time and I'm deleting my books

Anyway Happy Lilo

Enjoy :)

"Will you please,tell me where he are heading?"Louis pleaded with round blue eyes, all wide and glossy as he looked across the leather seating of the Private jet towards Liam who was too occupied on his phone. It was only the two of them on the plane (well other than an Air-Hostess and the pilot) and Louis really doesn't know why he agreed on letting Liam gently rug him out of bed, told to dress up in shorts and a t-shirt and then let him drive them to the nearest airport. Liam had everything booked and planned,so the private jet that the lads normally used to travel to locations was already sitting there waiting for the two lads to climb into and take off.

Liam was refusing to tell Louis where they were going, no matter on how many pleads and puppy dog eyes and pouts he kept getting or were glanced his way, he wasn't going to cave in. Everything needed to be a surprise, and everything needed to be perfect because that's what Louis deserved, perfectness. It was only a short week after Liam had turned and left Louis crying in the apartment and for Zayn to find him and talk sense into him, Zayn was right,cLouis wasn't going to fall out of love and neither was Liam.Louis was a fool, yes,but so was Liam and Liam was going to show Louis how much of a fool that he was.

"But if I tell you then it won't be a surprise, now will it?"Liam quirked an eyebrow, looking across at Louis who had his legs spread as he sat, the bottom of his prodding 5 month pregnant bump on show since the The white t-shirt with snoopy on it didn't stretch like his other pregnancy t-shirts. It was annoying to Louis, he felt like a whale with his large stomach and sore muscles. Lucky enough for him the sweeping and soreness in his feet had went down a lot and wasn't a bother to him. He was pretty sure that he was growing boobs too and had been pestering Harry to To go and buy him a bra since he didn't want to embarrass himself on buying it himself.

"You know how much I hate surprises,"Louis huffed, staring daggers at Liam who was now typing away at his mobile once again, the jet having Wifi so Liam was able to contact people over the Internet on his plans to make sure that everything was in order and that there were no hiccups of disappointment."Every surprise that you've planned for me has been a disaster, my 21st birthday, The welcome home party you planned when I left to visit my family for a while of course how can we forget that time you were trying to surprise me for a date and ended up stumbling home drunk and throwing up all over me. We didn't even get to the date,"Louis rolled his eyes as he through back to the numerous other parties or surprises that Liam had planned and failed a bunch of times.

"Oh, well you're gonna love this one, I'm sure of it Babe."Liam smiled smiled softly. Well I hope you do, Liam thought as he let his eyes look over at the backpack he had sat in another chair that contained an important item in a velvet box. He had packed a suitcase of clothing for both him and Louis and had it already sent off to their location, although Louis didn't know that of course since it was being kept a secret.

"Have you thought of any names?"Louis asked after a couple of minutes of silent, a hand rubbing  over the hard surface of his 5 month bump. Even with air-conditioning on Louis was still unbelievably hot and was tempted to take off all of his clothing and shit in his underwear. Liam had been too distracted with his one thoughts to realise he was being talked to, that was until Louis had flicked a peanut in his direction and hit him straight in the eye."Bullseye! Bonus points for the Tommo!"He cheered with a small fist pump into the air. Even if his eye was in agony, Liam couldn't help but let our a small chuckle and smile.

This was the old Louis

Cracking jokes, playing pranks and of course acting in a childish manner

Liam missed this Louis

"Okay First off,Ow that hurt,"Liam breathed out through his nose and then chuckled as Louis smiled innocently over at him, his hands folded on his pump."And secondly, yes I have thought of names."Liam smiled with pride, proud of himself for thinking ahead and thinking of names for their little girl.

"Such as?"The Doncaster lad pushed, his eyes wider as he started to move his hands around his stomach to try and get their baby to hurry up and move. She was proven to be lazy, even at sonograms she never moved and the doctors were worried she was going to be breeched and that Louis would have to have a caesarean to being their daughter into the world.

"I've always liked the names Amelia and Camila,"Liam remembers their first baby name discussion baby when they first started dating. He remembers how Louis has just brought up the idea of baby naming out of the blue and had started to question Liam on names for both genders. Liam had picked Isabella and Katie back then for girls and Oscar and Elliot for boys.

"Amelia is cute, I gotta admit but I like the name Wendy to be honest."Louis giggled at Liam's intense stare for taking a name out of his favourite Disney movie Peter Pan."Amelia Wendy Tomlinson,"Louis tested it out, liking how it rolled off his tongue like if did.

"Amelia Wendy Payne,"Liam corrected with his eyebrows meeting in the middle of his forehead at Louis who had a pout on his lips."She will have her Fathers last name,"They had discussed this before as well, For their children to have Liam's last name. Liam was warming up the name Wendy.

"Well I say that she should have my last name, since I am the mother and Tomlinson is my last name,"Louis huffed with a roll of his eyes,"Isn't the right little Amelia, Tomlinson is a way better last name."He started to talk away to his belly which Made Liam's smile widen. Hopefully Tomlinson wasn't going to be Louis' last name for long, unless he wanted a double barrel last name then that's fine with Liam.

"What do you say Amelia Wendy Tomlinson-Payne?"And wow that was a mouthful to say even for Liam."Or Paynlinson?"

"You've went all fanfictions on me Liam,come back from your Tumblr world,"Louis snapped his fingers and giggled,the younger man sitting opposite him giving him a small smile and eye roll."Tomlinson-Payne is such a mouthful,I mean she's already going to have to suffer the confusion of one parent calling her Wendy and the other Amelia,"He playfully smirked, nudging Liam in the shin with a bare foot since he had kicked off his shoes.

"We'll decide soon enough, I mean you're only 5 months along, such a long time to spare on name choices,"The feather haired boy nodded and danced his fingers across his bump in thought. It was still weird to know that in no more than 4 months Louis was going to be holding his baby girl in his arms, the world of Parenthood taking over his career and life. He was willing to do that for Little Wendy.

"I'm hungry, and hot..."Louis trailed off.

"Are you also Horny because you've listed off the first two Hs,"Liam quirked an eyebrow at Louis who let out a defeated huff before giving Liam the middle finger at his immaturity.

"Are you going to get me food or what?"Louis asked,"I mean if you wanna lie up the role of being a father you gotta start by catering for the mother carrying the child. It's in the rules."Louis clarifies. Yeah the rule book in your head, Liam thinks.

"We are hundreds of feet up in the air Louis, I don't think they have McDonald's up in the clouds. Not to mention we are nearly there so you're just going to have to wait an hour or so."Liam says all without even looking up from his phone. Louis' bottom lip trembles and tears start to form in his ocean blue eyes. It's only when he starts to full on sob is when Liam looks up from his phone with a frown."Why are you crying?"He asks with caution.

"Because you don't care! I'm hungry and hot and a little horny and you don't care! I want food!"Louis shouts through hiccups, Liam's eyes wide before he's quickly on his feet at what Louis just said and rushing to chat with the pilot for an emergency stop at the nearest landing spot so he can get someone to rush to McDonald's for the mother of his child.

"Thank you Liam,"Louis beams, an innocent smile on his face as the tears as if there was an off switch at the back of his head.

Liam is totally whipped

HEYYYY

HAPPY LILO FOR ONCE

And what do you think of Little Lilos names choice?Cute right?

How y'all doing?It feels like forever since I've updated this

Opinions?

Where do you think Liam is taking Louis and what do you think he had planned?

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie

[QOTC: So what should it be; Payne,Tomlinson,Tomlinson-Payne or Paynlinson?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
27.3K 566 11
Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik four lovers who are all stuck with Louis's little sister Lottie whens she's gone into labor...
2.1M 89.6K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...
197K 9.2K 47
Liam James Payne and Louis William Payne were non-identical opposite twins Now they are the proud fathers of a bubbly bouncing boy under the Name Fle...