The Prom [A Dance Moms Fanfic]

By aldcfanfics150

"Prom?" "...Prom!" More

A/N
Maddie and Gino
Kendall and Nick
Paige and Zack
Chloe and Josh
The girls
The boys
PLEASE READ
Gino and Zack invite...
Divorce?
Kendall and Nick??
Prom Day...
Prom..blems..!
Last Chapter..

Nia and Daniel (Nick Daniels)

1.1K 36 1
By aldcfanfics150

Nia's POV
My best friend Daniel (I called him like that cause I hate his first name) sat in my cafeteria table while I was waiting for my friends to come with their lunches, "What's up Sioux?" He said with his bad boy voice "What's up Daniels?" I asked him
"I asked first so answer first" he said "Well I.." Then the bell rings and interrupted me.."...gotta go to History class!" I continued my sentence, then I picked up my stuff and leave, I didn't know what happen to me there, I mean I have NEVER get nervous infront of someone, and much less in front of Daniel!
Daniel's POV
Ugh Nia just ran away from me when I was about to ask her to the prom! I like her so much, even when she is my friend. I will try to make something more romantic than ask her in a simple cafeteria table, in front of lots of people..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 216 40
Avery Jones, Daughter of Fp and Gladys, and sister of Jughead And Jellybean Jones. She just got released from a Juvenile Detnetion center there she w...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.8K 513 10
๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„, the "kid" sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore turned in 1864. Watching her two brothers get into so much all fo...