Stick Together

By Sethums

Elle, Dakota, Cameron, Lily, and Jesse are very close friends. But that might change when the world goes down... More

A New Day
A Call For Help
The Journey
Reunion
Full House
The Next Day
Moving On
Meanwhile...
Leap of Faith
What's Happened and What's Going On
Rendezvous
Left Behind
What Lies Ahead
Revival
Forgiveness and Nightmares
Chalet
False Security
The Mystery Man
Trust Me

Introduction

19 2 0
By Sethums

What's a story without an introduction? Just a plot where you can't connect to the characters. Not cool, in other words.

Let's start off with Elle. She was a lively, tall, positive person who liked Dakota, a little bit. Yeah, you got me. She liked him a lot.

Next up is Cameron. She was a great basketball and crochet player. She went with basketball, since no one really cared about crochet. I mean, it's kind of obligatory to laugh teasingly when you hear someone plays crochet.

Dakota was a very quiet author. Reclusive, almost. Awkward? Of course. He also liked Elle, but they didn't know that. His favorite quote was one he related to. 'I think a lot, but I don't say much' -Anne Frank. He loved history and all that junk.

Lily was also a writer, but she also could sing very well. So really, as you could imagine she put those together and wrote songs, but really only wrote books in general. She even wrote a book about zombies... Oh, yeah... Kind of foreshadowing there.

And finally there was Jesse, whom was a descendant of a mobster in Jesse James' mob. So, naturally he knew how to get his way around things, since he was sneaky, as was Jesse James. That's why he'd make a great lawyer. He was a snake.

All of them together made what they called the Odd Squad. No, not that weird PBS show. They genuinely did not know that existed before they made the name.

Well, time to get to the zombies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 21 21
Alex, Julie, Max and a few others must face their differences and work together to survive the zombie apocalypse. Will they survive the apocalypse...
932 98 14
Finding themselves stranded in a zombie apocalypse, the eight friends realize they have very little chance of survival. They rush to quickly get out...
4.9K 351 30
What's a girl gotta do around here to survive the apocalypse?
155 1 7
The world has been terrorized by cucksters for over a month now. The group has shelter, supplies, and safety. But they must confront an enemy far wor...