She's One Of The Boys - adult...

By lilly-rain

More

She's One Of The Boys - adult chapter

239K 4.5K 868
By lilly-rain

Yeah, took me a bit to write, I'm real nervous about it bc I don't write this kind of stuff.....so Im worried you all are gonna hate it.

Well read away while I sit here nervously biting my nails - bad habit, I know lol.

~ ~ Chapter 41 ~ ~

“We should stop now,” he breathed heavily, looking straight into my eyes.

Biting my bottom lip, part of me agreed but it was a very small part of me, shaking my head gently, “I can’t,” I whispered, grabbing his face and bringing it back to mine again with all the intense feelings from within me going straight through to this kiss as I clung on tight, willing him to not let go.

“Please stop, you’re not ready for this,” he mumbled as I broke our kiss and trailed along his jaw gently, why is he fighting me on this so much? I thought he would have been happy.

“You don't like this?” I asked in such a quiet voice that didn’t sound anything like me.

“I'm calm now, you don't have to do this,” he whispered, groaning a little at the end which told me he wanted this as much as I did right now.

“I want to,” I mumbled, bringing my lips back up to his and a small pleased growl escaped his chest, telling me he did in fact want this as much as I did right now.

A small moan left my mouth as my body felt like it was on fire, these feelings were all new to me and I never planned on coming back here to do this with him but it felt right. I couldn’t stay still as I pressed my body even closer to his which I thought was impossible but I managed it as one of his hands ran up and down my back urgently while the other was gripped onto my thigh, massaging it.

Groaning again, he pulled away as I gasped for air, his lips never leaving my skin as he trailed them softly but firmly down my neck, causing goose bumps to rise all over my body. My breathing was heavy and fast as I ran my hand down his shoulder feeling the toned muscles I was perving on the other day.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as my body was filled from the tips of my toes to the top of my head with pure pleasure. Saxon chuckled softly, his breath blowing against the skin of my neck and he brought his lips back down to the same spot causing me to grip on even harder onto him as the same pleasure ran through my body, filling me with a need I couldn’t control.

Clenching my teeth together to try and stop myself from making so much noise, my fingers dug into his skin before he brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me hard before pulling away, “You sure still?” he asked, almost hesitantly before I grabbed his head and brought those kissable lips back to mine with an urgency.

Trailing one hand down his rock hard abs, I groaned again as I picture his naked torso in my mind, he truly was one gorgeous looking boy and he was mine.

At that thought, I deepened the kiss even more which he willingly allowed, letting me take a small control over this moment as he groaned in my mouth while I pulled myself up even higher on him, one hand gripped my butt and I yelped softly from shock.

Saxon smiled and pulled away from my mouth, running his tongue lightly down my neck and across my collar bone until he came into contact with the fabric of my singlet and growled deeply, it vibrated through his chest into my body, startling me for a brief moment.

“Saxon,” I panted trying to gain his full attention as he kissed his way back up my neck slowly, teasingly. “Saxon?”

“Mhmm,” he moaned against my skin, sending shivers of desire through my body.

“I-I....,” I lost my train of thought as he kissed that same pleasure filling spot and I moaned loudly with need, “I...,” I trailed off again, losing myself to him once more but he pulled back to rest his forehead on mine, looking deep into my eyes with a look I’ve seen once or twice before but didn’t understand.

“Yes?” he breathed heavily, giving me a chance to speak now that his mouth wasn’t touching my skin but as I stared into his eyes, I felt myself getting lost in them, pulling back at the last minute and blinking a few times.

“I-I’m not joining your pack because of this,” I whispered heavily, my breathing still a little faster than normal.

“Of course you will,” he mumbled as he brought his mouth back to my neck and I moaned softly with the pleasure.

“N-no, I won’t,” I gasped as he nibbled gently on my neck.

“You want me, don't you?” he asked with a husky voice and I found myself nodding as I closed my eyes and pulled him even closer to me. Heck yes I wanted him right now, I’ve never wanted him more in the time I’ve known him.

The sound of ripping fabric snapped my eyes open and then I felt him trailing hot kisses down my now exposed shoulder, “Then we’ll be together.”

“But...I’m not leaving my pack, you need to know that,” a moan escaped my mouth at the end as one hand trailed up to my waist, holding me tight as he massaged with urgency.

“We’ll....” he trailed off against my skin, “Talk later.”

Grabbing his face and turning it towards me, I crashed my lips back down to his and a small growl rumbled through his chest, we can talk later.

Pressure was suddenly against my back as he pushed me up against a nearby wall, gasping slightly I knew I should be worried or nervous or anything but I wasn’t. My body was in overdrive with a desperate need for him, my wolf inside of me was going crazy and wanted out, she wanted control of the situation but I knew I couldn’t give in to her. I didn’t want my first time to be in wolf form.

Running my hands over his chest, wanting to feel him I growled lightly at his shirt for being in the way and without thinking twice or even asking, I gripped onto the collar and ripped it straight down the middle, exposing his bare chest.

Saxon chuckled, “Someone can’t wait,” he mumbled with a smirk against my jaw.

“Shut up, “ I breathed as I looked straight at his neck and brought my lips to it, kissing up and down his surprisingly soft skin as he groaned and clutched onto my back, tilting his head to the side a little to give me better access.

He pushed me back after a moment, flatting my back up against the wall and leaving a gap between us, his eyes trailing hungrily down my body but he couldn’t really see anything but he changed that a moment later, “You’re so beautiful Eva,” he whispered just before he grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled up and over my head, my arms willingly pulling themselves out of it.

A smile spread across his face at my semi naked torso and I blushed, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him closer to me as he moved us away from the wall, I didn’t care where we went as long as I was with him but a moment later my back touched something cold as he lowered me down onto the couch, leaning over me with one knee supporting himself in between my legs.

He brought his head back down towards my face but moved off to the side, going for my neck again with a smirk on his lips as he pressed them against my hot skin. I growled lowly, not liking that but it quickly changed into a moan as he once again went for the spot that made my entire body burn with desire and come alive.

My back arched on its own accord, rising up towards him as I gripped his hips, pulling him down to meet my body but he pulled away as his head lowered down towards my chest, sending goose bumps all over my body again and gasping slightly as his tongue trailed over my bra, licking at my nipples and causing tingles to shoot through my body.

A deep rumbling growl ran through his chest and within a flash he had the middle of my bra at the front between two fingers and ripped It open, leaving me utterly exposed. My eyes flung open wide and I instantly tried to cover myself but he was quick and grabbed my hands to keep them away from my chest as he brought his lips cashing down to mine, making me forget about my completely naked upper body now as my skin pressed against his.

Deepening the kiss, his hands loosened on mine and I pulled them free, running one hand through his hair at the back of his head and keeping his face in place while running the other one lightly down his back until it came into contact with the top of his jeans and I groaned.

Saxon smirked against my lips as I tugged at them, “Slow down,” he murmured, reaching back and grabbing my hand but I pushed at him while he was distracted, rolling us off the couch and onto the floor, so I was now on top and laying down on him with a small grin while he growl.

He went to roll us over again but I lowered my face to kiss with a deep and hungry kiss and moaned softly, his hands took hold of my waist, trailing his fingers along the edges of my jeans, until he was resting them right at the front near my button and zipper.

“Slow down,” I micking softly and he chuckled quietly before flipping us over in an instant and smirked down at me.

“This is one thing I am not letting you take control off,” he growled lightly in a playful but serious tone as his eyes stared deep into mine.

Smirking slightly, “We’ll see,” and I brought my face back up to his again, distracting him once more and myself for that matter too as I got lost in all the feelings racing through my body.

Our lips crashed together, so hungry, so desperate but so soft and tender at the same time, moaning I rubbed my body against his, smirking a little as a felt his bulge down there rise a little bit more as he groaned loudly, “Eva,” he mumbled softly, pulling away from my face and trailing his mouth down my shoulder until he came to my breast and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking gently.

Gasping loudly, my back arched instantly as I grabbed onto him, his lips moving smoothly away from my breast and now my stomach, getting closer and closer to downstairs that was throbbing madly with desire. Kissing hungrily against my lower stomach, just above my jeans I felt him slid one finger in under the material before he quickly had them undone and sat up a bit, yanking my jeans down my legs along with my knickers, leaving me drastically exposed right now.

“So, so beautiful,” he murmured once again before bending down and bringing his lips back to mine as I had sat up to meet him halfway, no longer able to take much more of this. My body was going crazy, my wolf was going crazy and I was only just holding her back from taking control of me.

“I want you, now,” I gasped between kisses and reached for the top of his jeans, he smirked against my lips and let me undo them before he pulled back a little and pulled them down himself, kicking them off with boots.

With his body away from mine and half up on the air I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself closer to him, attaching to him so there was no space between us as I hung just off the floor. He groaned loudly and shock spread through my body as I could very clearly feel his package pressing against me and I suddenly felt very nervous.

“No rush,” he whispered as if he could sense my mini panic attack – it felt huge!

“It’s going to hurt, hey?” I mumbled, not risking a look at all and knowing I would blush like crazy if I did, which would only amuse him.

Saxon nodded slowly, bringing his face closer to mine, “I’ll be gently though, just relax and enjoy.” He didn’t give me the chance to reply as his lips crashed to mine again, distracting me from my own thoughts as they started spinning with my hormones, thinking of one thing and one thing only.

I was aware of one of his hands trailing softly and slowly down the side of my body, while he used the other one to firmly hold us up off the ground, almost like he was doing push ups. It all felt so good, so when he touched my core I gasped from the sensation that coursed through me as he gently started rubbing, causing me to grind again him without even thinking about it and moan louder into his mouth.

“Ready?” he breathed after a few minutes and my nerves came back instantly but I nodded quickly, he brought his mouth back to mine for a moment as I felt his tip pressing against my entrance but I didn’t move, even though I wanted to. I was worried about the pain.

“I'm not going to get pregnant, am I?” I mumbled as the thought hit me, not once had it even crossed my mind until right now.

He pulled back and looked down into my eyes with such intensity in his gaze that I knew he really was the one for me, that no matter what happens or how many fights we get in to, he will always be the one for me.

“No.” He sounded serious, not like someone who was willing to risk so I gave a small nod as I took his word on it.

Saxon moved to my neck, kissing me softly until he reached that certain spot and sucked gently, my back arching once again, pressing me tighter than before against his body as the sensation ran all through my body but he didn’t stop, he kept sucking and licking my skin with his tongue and I knew now that this is the spot he had bit me.

A different feeling shocked through my system and I felt my body tense up immediately as he entered me slowly and carefully, still sucking gently which I know was helping as I felt the discomfort down there and he stopped moving, letting my body get adjusted to the feeling.

My hands were clung tightly to his back and my head dropped back a little as a loud moan escaped my mouth as he entered me even more but still at the slow pace, my body shaking from the overwhelming feelings “Are you okay?” I faintly head him asking me.

“Uh-uh, “I managed to mumble between breaths.

Still using one hand to hold my back up off the ground, he wrapped his other one around me behind me, holding me close to him as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in again, my walls tightening but the feeling driving me crazy with a desire for more.

Another slow and long minute of this agonizing teasing I knew I was more than ready to take it up a notch but as I tried to move in time with him, he gripped me harder, preventing me from shifting an inch as he held me still. “Faster," I managed to moan but he didn’t listen at first, though he stopped sucking on my neck and moved his lips back to mine where I eagerly kissed him.

As our kiss deepened, so did his slow thrusting, causing me to moan pleasurably into his mouth as he growled lowly. The more he realised it no longer hurt, the faster he sped up and began to relax and enjoy it as much as I did. His body wasn’t so tense and I didn’t need to grip onto him as hard, so I could run one hand across his back, feeling his muscles moving with each thrust.

Instinctively bucking my hips towards him, meeting him in time, the pleasure intensified and I couldn’t hold my moans back any more as I pulled away from the kiss while he ran his lips down the side of my neck again, my whole body was alive and I couldn’t stop moving.

This unknown sensation was building up inside of me, I could feel it, my breaths were short and fast, my heart was thumping loudly in my ears as I gripped on even tighter to him, it was building up faster and stronger. “Saxon,” I panted a second before I felt myself clenching around him as an explosion went off inside of me, I gripped even tighter onto him, arching my back as I moaned loudly.

What on earth was that?

I didn’t have time to think as his thrusting sped up, he moved one arm behind me so he was gripping my shoulder from behind me, going even deeper than before which I didn’t think was possible. Bringing my mouth to his shoulder, I bit down gently to silence myself.

“Eva,” he groaned, speeding up a bit more and my body was going crazy, I was throbbing all over with desire and need as he gave one last thrust, going even deeper and held it there, causing me to moan even louder as he grunted quietly, his shaft pulsating inside of me as I steadied my breathing and then he lowered us to the ground, gently laying me on my back as he slumped to the floor beside me, a huge grin on his face.

Rolling over and throwing one leg over his naked body I rested my head down on his chest while my heart was speeding away in my chest and I listened to his doing the same.

“You okay still?” he asked quietly, bringing one hand up to my chin and tilting my face to look up at him.

Smiling I nodded, I was more than okay. He chuckled quietly, his chest shaking my body as I closed my eyes suddenly completely exhausted. I felt his lips press against my forehead gently, “Just resting,” I mumbled, I just needed a few minutes to rest.

Saxon slid one arm underneath me and I snuggled in even closer to him but my eyes opened when I felt myself being lifted up off the floor completely. Looking up at him in confusion as he stood to his feet in all his glory, he smirked when he saw me looking, “You can just rest in my bed.”

Nodding slowly, I let my eyes close again as he carried me out of the room. I wasn’t afraid of anyone seeing me like this because I knew Saxon would never allow it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 617 12
BEAUTY & THE BEAST RE-IMAGINED What if Beast was simply a fallen angel, cursed to live life alone, misunderstood? What if Beauty was a simple girl f...
480K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
94.2K 9K 24
(Book II in the NSCM series) Rowena Flores has troubles... and we're not just talking about her lackluster love life. Just when her life is finally g...
2.4K 456 37
**2023 Amby's Top Pick in Historical Fiction!** Born with a silver spoon and an oh-so-kind heart, Nathaniel Thorpe has always looked after the underd...