The Other Argent ➵ Stiles Sti...

By SpanishCandy

"We all go a little mad sometimes." [#9 IN "TEEN WOLF"] Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent More

PART I
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
PART II
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
Holy crap ✔

[06]

59.8K 1.8K 1.1K
By SpanishCandy

         STELLA walked out of her math class and went straight for her locker, opening it to put in all her heavy text books that she does not need anymore. She shut it when she was done only to jump four feet in the air when she was faced with a werewolf.

"What do you want, Aiden?" Stella sighed heavily slapping his chest gently.

He chuckled.

"That was a pretty good punch you threw at my brother earlier. I can teach you how to fight you know." Aiden tells her with a smirk on his lips.

Getting to learn how to fight and defend herself properly didn't sound so bad. But she didn't want a werewolf to train her how to hunt after werewolves. That would be awkward.

"Yeah, that's not happening." She let out a short laugh looking at him crazy, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Aw, come on. I'm sorry about what I did to, Lahey but he was getting on my nerves, babe." He whispered getting closer to her and he leaned against the lockers so his head was only inches away from hers.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you." Scott told Isaac trying to reason with him not to get into a fight with Aiden or Ethan or both of them for that matter.

"It's not just me." Isaac says staring over Scott's head at Aiden and Stella being quite comfortable with each other.

Scott turned around to stare at them as well with rage building up inside him.

"Who else is going to teach you, Stella?" Aiden whispered into her ear while she just kept fighting back a smile.

She didn't want to admit or show that she enjoyed his company. Aiden might be a bit of a cocky son of a bitch but he did make Stella happy. He made her laugh.

"My cousin and uncle could teach me." She whispered back while their noses were only centimeters apart from touching.

"But I'm a werewolf, babe. I can teach you so many other things too." A corner of his lips pulled up.

"A werewolf teaching a huntress how to hunt their kind? Yeah, no thanks." She pursed her lips and tilted her head while he kept looking down at her lips with his eyes full of light.

He wanted to dive his head down to smash his lips with hers but he knew he shouldn't do that.

"Or I can turn you into a werewolf?" Aiden suggested amusing her since she raised her eyebrows up at him.

"Sorry but no. I'd rather not become half dog." She tilted her head up so that their lips were touching each other for a split second. She pulled away quickly before he had the chance to grab her and kiss her properly since she was now walking away from him.

Scott had witnessed the whole thing so he had a hard look on his face, glaring at the twin who only walked backwards with a smirk.

Aiden knew that Scott was watching.

"Now they're getting to you.." Isaac tells Scott walking away from him.

"Stupid, Coach. Giving me detention just because I didn't want to switch seats with Greenberg." Stella mumbled walking into the storage room to see her cousin and her friend Isaac.

The ruffling of all the toilet papers and different other stuff was the only thing that was making noise. The older Argent and Lahey weren't even looking at each other as they did their job making Stella to raise an eyebrow. She leaned against the wall looking at them.

"Well aren't you guys chatty today." She said sarcastically having them both glare at her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Allison asked Isaac.

"Do you have to?" Isaac asked her rudely.

"I guess not. I'm gonna ask anyway. Did you tell anyone that I was at the school the other night?" Allison asked him.

"Oh, was I suppose to?" Isaac asked her.

"It would make me really happy if you didn't." Allison beamed.

"Yeah, well... You being happy really isn't a big priority of mine, since you stabbed me... 20 times... With knives. Now, your cousin I can tolerate. She's cool." He says out loud for the other Argent to hear but she was to busy on her phone so she didn't even pull her head up she just raised a thumbs up to him with one hand.

"They were actually Chinese ring daggers, but... Oh. Sorry." She mutters and smiles slightly.

"Was that... Was that an apology?"

"Would you accept an apology?" Allison asked him.

"Uh.." He chuckled.

"Yes, he will. He's filled with kindness. It almost makes me puke." Stella muttered still scrolling through her newsfeed on Facebook.

"Ugh, I don't want to do any work so I'm just going to leave." She complained and started to head towards the door, twisting the knob only to feel a huge weight against the door.

"Guys! We might have a slight problem." She yelled out as she kept trying to open the door and she even pushed her body against the door but nothing.

"What?" Isaac asked and tried to open it as well.

Before Allison could say anything Isaac started to breath harder and it seemed like he was sweating quickly.

"Maybe it locked from the outside." Allison commented when Isaac kept on trying to open the door by banging on it and turning the door knob harshly.

"No, there's something against it." He mutters and tries to push against the door.

"Isaac look at me. It's going to be okay, alright? Just try to control yourself before something happens." Stella tells him calmly walking up to him slowly.

Stella was a complete raging bitch and she never really cared about anyone before. But ever since she came to town it was as if all of Allison's friends turned her soft.

"No." Was all he said.

Isaac's breathing started to get calmer and that's when Stella was about to sigh in relief until he turned around with glowing eyes.

"Woah, hey! Relax Isaac. Please try, Isaac." Stella said with confidence when he put his attention towards her, growling loudly.

Stella pushed Allison behind her and although Allison wanted to protect her cousin instead she just kind of froze. Stella being the most protective cousin had moved quickly.

The raging werewolf grabbed onto Stella's arms, accidentally clawing at her skin making her hiss in pain. She looked into his eyes that weren't even filled with hatred or anger. It was actually mostly filled with loneliness and sadness. It broke Stella's heart in half.

"Isaac!" Allison screamed loudly repeating his name over and over again, trying to help her cousin in a way.

The door open and Isaac was pulled off of Stella completely. Scott had heard Allison's yelling so he had pulled him off of Stella and he was now on the ground.

"Isaac!" Scott growled loudly and then the sweet Isaac came back to reality.

Stella only winced in pain when she grabbed onto her wrist that was bleeding. She looked down to see three large scratch marks.

"Stella." Scott whispers and walks up to her with a frown.

"I'm okay. I've had worse injuries trust me." She shook it off.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never want to hurt you." Isaac stutters and then runs his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

That's when Stella sat down beside him and tried to touch his shoulder but he scooted back further away from her.

"Please don't. I don't want to hurt you." Isaac mumbles while shaking his head left and right.

"Isaac, it wasn't your fault. Scott,it wasn't his fault." She said while sitting down next to Isaac, using her good hand she put it on his cheek and made him look at her.

She smiled at him and he just frowned trying to look away from her but Stella didn't let that happen.

Isaac only wondered how she was able to do that. How she was able to comfort him after he had just harmed her. 

"I know. I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt." Scott mutters angrily.

"So, are we gonna do something?" Isaac asked finally holding Stella in a side hug, grabbing her hand carefully, black veins were forming in his arm.

"Look... I might have been fooling around with Aiden but that doesn't mean I'm on their side, okay? After what he had done to Isaac I am completely furious. So, I have an idea. Let's get then angry." Stella suggested.

"Really angry." Scott agreed with him with a smirk.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean I did just hurt you a few minutes ago." Isaac mutters the last part.

Allison and Scott both left and thats when Isaac started to talk to Stella. They were both still sitting on the floor. Stella's wound was now complete healed due to Isaac's help

"You did just heal me. But are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" He asked with a confused look on his face. His eyebrows are furrowed down while his nose scrunched a bit.

"Because you don't like small spaces." She tells him making him look at her in surprise. "Oh don't look so surprised you mutt. I might be a bitch but I can somewhat still show compassion."

He smiled at her and looked down at his lap where his hands were on. He was fiddling with his fingers as if it was the most interest thing in the world.

That's when Stella grabbed one of his large hands and intertwined them with her small one. She looked up at him as he started to blush at the sudden action of hers.

"Let's go grab some Mexican food later?" She asked him making him smile widely and nodded quickly.

"How long is this going to take?" Isaac asked not even a minute when Stella started to work on it but she was fast.

The engine then starts right after he had asked.

"Okay. Pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put in gear. Front brake. Throttle. Back brake for stopping." Allison started to instruct him and they were both extremely close to each other which interested Stella.

"Try not to crash. Seriously. I will kill you." Stella told him when she got on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Yeah. Been there, done that." Isaac chuckled.

Allison had took a picture of the two people on the bike sending it to Scott who was doing the next part of the plan.

"You ready, glow-stick eyes?" Stella asked Isaac.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

When Allison gave them the signal that's when Isaac drove the motorcycle into the school. Stella enjoying the rush of it making her let out a laugh.

"Here, doggy doggy doggy come get your toy!" Isaac chuckled when he heard Stella say out loud.

It caught Aiden's attention making him run out of the class and into the hallway to see them.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden yelled with so much anger once he stopped them only to have Isaac chuckle.

"No problem."

Isaac flipped over him and waited for the other Argent to hop off.

Stella hopped off the bike, taking off her helmet so that her long brown hair fell down. A large smile still spread across her face while she pushed the helmet towards Aiden.

"You just messed with the wrong girl, mutt. Try something on my friends again and I'll show you what I'm really capable of." Stella's voice got deeper and came off dark before she walked off with Isaac.

"You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Ms. Blake says is disbelief when everyone walked out of the classrooms to see Aiden with his bike inside school and the two friends were quickly away from him.

Isaac's arm wrapped around her shoulder when Scott and Allison walked beside them to see the scene. Aiden had his mouth slightly open not knowing what to say to the teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 380 9
"She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire." - "Just because I'm a witch doesn't mean I will put a spell on you, Stilinski." {finished w...
171K 4.8K 29
the one where another Argent comes to town - [ book 1 of The Argent Series ] | season 3A | based on the show Teen Wolf written by Jeff Davis, and the...
49.9K 2.4K 21
she's the albatross she is here to destroy you devils that you know raise worse hell than a stranger she's the death you chose you're in terrible da...
92.7K 1.9K 15
"nothing is perfect but your imperfections are quaint and your love is worth it and for that I will wait" meet allison argent's little sister [seas...