Intervals

بواسطة vipheral

"We're stuck in an elevator and you want to talk about my life?" I look at him incredulously "Life is like a... المزيد

00:05
00:10
00:15
00:20
00:25
00:30
00:35
00:40
00:45
00:50
00:55
01:00
01:05

00:00

3.7K 234 38
بواسطة vipheral

A boy stumbles into the lobby and walks towards me while vigorously typing on his phone. He stops beside me to wait for the elevator. The boy looks up once, to acknowledge my presence and goes back to typing his phone. He's restless — one moment he's unlocking and locking on his phone and the next bouncing on his feet.

The elevator arrives with a ding and he gestured for me to walk in before he does. I offered him a small smile before pressing 11th button and scoots over.

1st floor...

2nd floor...

3rd floor...

"Um, which floor?"

He was to engrossed on his phone to notice that I asked him a question.

I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Oh sorry," he scratched his head as if he'd just woken up from a daze, "12th please."

4th floor...

5th floor...

Suddenly the lights went out and the elevator stopped moving.

Three things invaded my mind almost instantly — I left my phone in my room., I'm stuck in an elevator with a stranger, and lastly, how am i suppose to reach home in time for dinner?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Fate بواسطة v xxxiri v

القصة القصيرة

14.2K 1K 10
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
27.1K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...