I'll Never Forgive You

By avargas12

Ok so this story is about a girl named Kate Hawkins who gets rejected by her mate Jace Blake...But what happe... More

I'll never forgive you
Kate's P.o.v
Kate's P.o.v Part 2
Jace's P.o.v
Waking Up
Meeting My Mate
Why Did I Do It?
I Can't Stand It
How Dare You!
He Did What?!
Paybacks A Bitch
School
What Happened?
The Big Date?
Locked Up/Finiding Out
It's A...
Crazy Parents
Expect The Unexpected
Epilogue

Asking

895 20 0
By avargas12

I'm really sorry that it took me forever to update. I just wanted the last official chapter to be special. I'm sorry that it is kind of short though. After this chapter there will be a epilogue and that's the end of this book. I will be making a sequel about the twins. Title will be announced at the end of the epilogue.

-Andri

I am officially ready for my date. Kym and Rob said that they would come by to watch the kids. Jace's parents offered to watch the kids earlier but I told them that I already had sitters. His parents are awesome, while mine still won't talk things out.

Kym and Rob have just arrived. I give the twins a quick kiss on the forehead before saying bye to Kym and Rob. I then quickly run out the door and towards the meadow. As soon as I get there I see Jace standing there.

Jace stares at me for a little and then says "You are truly beautiful." I smile and walk to him. He gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. He then tells me to hold on a second before he reaches into the pocket of his pants. Jace then bends down on one knee and smiles up at me before holding an engagement ring out to me.

I look at him shocked and then he begins to speak "Kate, I know we didn't start off on the best of terms. Heck, when the rejection happened I thought we would never get together. But I'm glad we are now. I couldn't imagine life without you, or our beautiful babies, and I don't evwr want to. So, would you do me the honor of agreeing to marry me? I want to spend the rest of my life married to my amazing mate."

I start crying but say "Of course I'll marry you. I love you so much." Jace slides the ring on my finger before getting up off the ground and pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss him with passion before pulling away and smiling. I'm glad I can spend my life with the man I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 11.2K 46
When Chloe Watson moves to her new school she never expected to be rejected by her mate, kidnapped or abused. So what happens when she finds out it w...
202K 8K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
861K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
352K 11.8K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...