Enter the Fans

By DaPokemonMadster

A pokespe story! The dex-holders have saved the world numerous times. They have trained themselves and their... More

Deadly Discoveries
Grand Escapes and Terrifying Trains
Plotting and Planning
The Hoenn Kids Travel to Johto
Things Get a Little Hectic
Captures, Travels, & New Friends
A Mystery Unveiled
One Insane Rendezvous
Mt. Silver Sighting
Old Fears and the Shaky New Friendship?

The Grand Finale

1.3K 41 98
By DaPokemonMadster

A/N Soooo, this last chapter is 12 pages and 6,000 words long! Double the norm! Just a warning, I discovered that I am not very good at writing battle scenes, so please forgive me if they are poorly written or over too fast! I also took some liberty with type match ups, yes, a ground move hits a flying type at one point, but y'know, author power! I hope this answers everybody's questions, and wraps everything up nicely. So, without further ado, please enjoy the finale to Enter the Fans!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon, the Pokémon Special/Adventure manga, Pink, Cobalt, or Cyan.

"Do you have any idea what happened with those two?" Blue asked Green, craning her neck to look at Ruby and Sapphire who were trudging along at the back of the group.

"No. Nor do I care." Green stated flatly.

"Oh come on, Greenie. You can't say that you're not at least a bit curious. Anyway, I for one want to know."

"Of course you do." Green sighed, and walked faster in an attempt to escape her.

Blue was not the only one puzzling over the strange event with the salamence, but the horde of rabid fans was a much more pressing issue. They had been climbing for a few hours since Blue and Yellow had spotted their pursuers beginning the climb, and the peak was slowly getting closer. The trees had thinned, and now only a few scraggly survivors clung to the harsh rocky slope. As they continued, ice began to creep up the face of the mountain.

"Hey, it's starting to get a little cold, don'cha think?" Pink said, trying to break the silence that had fallen over the group.

"Now that you mention it.." Crystal murmured, shivering in her shorts.

"Haha.. G-Green, I bet you're c-cold in that t-shirt.." Gold managed through chattering teeth. Green gave him a hard stare.

"Shut it Gold." Silver said.

"Y-you don't count S-Silver. Y-you have a f-fleece and pants." Gold replied, and stuck his tongue out.

"You've been here before though, so you should be used to it. Wimp." Silver said, pointedly.

"Hey guys, calm down." Red said, grabbing Gold's hood to prevent him from attacking Silver, "We should be there soon."

"Hey! I think I see the top!" Yellow shouted from the front of the group. The dex-holders rushed forward, eager for a respite.

"Hey." Sapphire growled, grabbing Ruby by the back of his newly repaired shirt.

"Watch it! You'll rip it again!" Ruby squealed, grabbing her wrist, "What do you want?"

"I want to know what happened back there." She said seriously, staring him down.

"What are you talking ab-"

"Don't play dumb wit' me!" Sapphire interrupted, "Stop with da lies already! Just hurry up and say that ya-"

"REMEMBER!" They both jumped at the voice that had come from a bush on their left. Pink was staring at them from inside of it.

"What the-" Ruby began, but was interrupted by yet another voice that came from the group of their seniors further ahead.

"Who are you?!" The voice, unmistakably Red's, asked. Ruby used the chance to make a run for it.

"Hey, Ruby!" Sapphire screamed and dashed after him. He stopped unexpectedly and she crashed into him. They both fell to the ground, where a layer of snow had been accumulating.

"Wally?" Ruby managed around a mouthful of it.

"Ruby?" The green-haired boy questioned, scanning the group in shock.

"What are you doing up here kid? Hey! Are you okay?" Green asked, and caught him as he collapsed.

"...Believe.. in the Peeko..." Wally murmured.

"What is he talking about?" Blue asked the group in general, and they shook their heads, just as confused as she was.

"Our juniors have weird friends..." Yellow murmured.

"Sorry, I'm alright. Just been out in the cold a bit too long." Wally said, standing up woozily and rubbing his hands together, "But I never thought I'd run into you up here of all places Ruby!" He exclaimed.

"Same! I haven't seen you since that time in Petalburg. I got Ruru back alright though! Thanks for sending her to me!" Ruby replied, "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Well, training. Isn't that what everyone does up here?" Wally asked, "I've become a lot stronger you know."

"Awright! Extra manpower! He can help us fight!" Emerald shouted.

"Fight? Against what?" Wally asked innocently. A shiver ran through the group.

"F-fangirls.." Red finally mumbled, "They're after us." Wally's eyes widened.

"Oh Arceus no.."

"Too late! You have to help us now! Crys! Capture start!" Gold yelled, and Crystal's eyes got a scary glint in them. Wally turned to run, but she tackled him from behind and shoved a bag over his head.

"Capture complete!" She shouted, giving the rest of them a thumbs-up.

"...Gold, using her like that was shameless." Silver said.

"Got the job done though, didn't it?" Gold replied with a wide grin.

"...Our seniors are really scary." Sapphire whispered to Ruby, and he nodded in agreement.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Raquelle ma'am! Approaching the peak now!" A ginger girl reported, running alongside Raquelle, who was at the back of the group letting her minions deal with the wild pokémon.

"Are the dex-holders in sight yet?" She hissed at the girl, who blanched with fear.

"N-no ma'am, but we expect they will be in just a moment."

"Good." Raquelle answered grimly, appeased. Shoving through the pack of other fans, she viciously fought her way to the front of the group. A wild ursaring stood in her path, and she climbed up on its shoulders and, snarling, kneed it in the face. It crumpled.

"Nothing will get in my way now." She growled, foaming at the mouth. Her pack of fans howled in agreement, and, as one, they crouched down on all fours and picked up their speed.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Didja hear that?" Sapphire perked up from where she was slumped against a frozen rock.

"What is it?" Yellow asked, looking up from her attempt at building a makeshift barricade at the mouth of the cave they had taken refuge in.

"Oh Arceus, they're here aren't they?" Silver questioned, and Sapphire nodded.

"Well, I think it's them, it's some sorta howlin', so I dunno for sure."

"Howling..." Wally shuddered from his place in the back corner of the cave, which was as far away from Crystal and Gold as he could get.

"Hmph. This really is the final showdown, huh?" Green asked the cave at large.

"I guess so. Nowhere else to run. We have to make our stand here." Red answered with a sigh, "Well guys, if I get dragged off by fangirls, it's been a pleasure knowing you."

"Don't say things like that Red!" Gold blanched in fear.

"Oh come on Gold, you were the one who was all for being pampered by fangirls earlier, and you were the one who wanted to fight them!" Blue reprimanded.

"Well I changed my mind after seeing them chase straw hat gal in the city!" Gold stated.

"Anyway, are you all ready for a fight?" Silver asked, "You should make sure that your pokémon are in good condition." He finished as he passed out some full-restores.

"By the way, are you going to help us fight Pink?" Crystal asked.

"Heck yes I am!" Pink shouted, "I won't let those idiots touch you guys! You need to be together forever!" The dex-holders looked at each other apprehensively.

"Anyway, I've been meaning to try this puppy out.." Pink whipped out what appeared to be a gun of some sort.

"I-is that a gun?" Ruby asked tentatively.

"Of course it's a gun! What does it look like? A stick?" Pink said annoyingly.

"Are you... going to shoot people?" Yellow questioned, almost scared of the answer.

"Why yes! What else would I do with a gun?!" Pink replied, with a terrifying grin.

"You mean... with bullets?" Blue queried, eyes widening in shock.

"No! Of course not! Why would I shoot them with bullets, silly? This baby shoots marshmallows!" Pink shouted happily. The eyes of Emerald and Gold widened considerably.

"I know what I want for my birthday now." They said in sync.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"They're hiding out in that cave Raquelle." Erin told her companion, and glanced over at the leader of the fans, who was drooling slightly, and staring at the cave with mad, bloodshot eyes.

"Good. There's nowhere for those little raticates to run now." She turned to address the mass of people behind her, "Fellow fangirls and fanboys, today we will finally achieve our hopes and dreams. We will succeed in getting ahold of our idols, and they shall forever be ours!" The crowd screamed and applauded, some even throwing flowers to Raquelle and Erin.

"Raquelle! Raquelle!"

"Our great leaders!"

"They have led us to success!"

"YEAAAAAAH!" Raquelle silenced the ravenous group with a single finger, and began again.

"Stick to the plan. As soon as we lure them out of there, we must separate them from each other. Then you can take who you want. One last thing. Green belongs to ME. If anyone else tries to take him, this is your only warning. Now, LET'S GO!" The horde charged forward with murderous screams and bloodthirsty battle cries. Erin snatched a megaphone and shouted at the dex-holders;

"All ten pokédex holders, please come out of the cave. Be warned, we do have rocket launchers, and blowing you all up is not what we have in mind. So exit peacefully."

"ARE. YOU. KIDDING ME?! Rocket launchers... AGAIN?!" Gold howled indignantly from within the cave.

"Ugh. They got us. Again." Green muttered. The dex-holders, plus Wally and Pink, exited the cave with their hands above their heads, and faced the seething mass of enemies.

"This is even worse than an army of duplicate deoxys." Red muttered to Blue, and she nodded.

"Don't worry guys, I got this!" Said a voice, and Pink charged forward, shooting marshmallows into the crowd. The front ranks of the fans fell back as their faces were pelted with the small sugary treats.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THIS YOU FANGIRLS! AND SOME OF THAT! AND TRY SOME OF THIS!"

"Wow. Makes you glad she's on our team." Red said to Yellow.

"I must have one of those." Emerald stated in a monotone, his eyes almost bulging out of his head.

"That is so coo- oh." Gold began, and then the gun jammed.

"Well crud." Pink said, and beat a hasty retreat behind the rest.

"Correction. That was real cool... while it lasted." Sapphire said.

"Yeah, I may have forgotten to mention that this thing isn't all that reliable." Pink admitted.

"Well in that case, let's do this the ol' fashioned way!" Red said, releasing Pika.

"Ol' fashioned? What are you, an old man?" Green sniggered, releasing his scizor.

"Double battles! Go back to back and don't get separated!" Silver called out, as the wave of fans crashed over them.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Crystal found herself back to back with Gold, fighting for dear life. They were up against a girl who claimed to be the leader of the 'Gold fangirl party,' and a boy who held the same title, but for Crystal. They were using an ampharos and a crobat. Gold had brought out Sudobo, and Crys was using Bonee. Though the Johto dex-holders had the upper hand in types, their opponents were fighting with absolutely everything they had, and apparently, no regard for each other.

"Ampharos! Discharge!" The girl screamed, strings of saliva flying from her mouth, and the pokémon sent a wave of electricity shooting in all directions. In midair, the sparks seemed to freeze for a second, and then turned, hitting only Bonee.

"W-what?!" The girl growled, and Crys managed a grin.

"Hah, Lightningrod." She said.

"Woohoo! Way to go super serious gal!" Gold yelled.

"Hey, you were going to hit my crobat!" The boy snarled.

"So!? Am I supposed to care? Just get out of my way!" The girl retorted.

"Now Sudobo, Rock Slide!" Gold intervened, and a shower of large boulders and rocks hit both of the opposing pokémon.

"Guh! Crobat, get up and use Confuse Ray!" The boy shouted, and the crobat forced itself into the air, gasping from the super-effective move. The beam hit Sudobo, and immediately a blank look came over the sudowoodo's face.

"You too ampharos! Use Confuse Ray also!" This time the move hit Bonee, who slumped over, his eyes becoming glassy and unfocused.

"Urgh, time for a switch.." Gold and Crystal said at the same time.

"Don't let her outdo us crobat! Mean Look!" And the purple pokémon glared ferociously at its confused opponents. Gold clicked the button on Sudobo's pokéball, but nothing happened.

"What the heck?"

"It's no use Gold, mean look prevents our pokémon being switched out or escaping. I use it all the time with Chumee." Crystal informed him in a strained voice.

"Well their pokémon are almost knocked out anyway! Just a little more should do it! Sudobo, Rock Slide again!" Sudobo gave Gold a drunken grin, and promptly hit itself in the face.

"What are you doing?! C'mon! Rock Slide!" Gold shouted, and this time a pile of rocks came crashing down... on Gold.

"GAH! THIS IS SO CHEAP!" He yelled.

"Bonee! Use Bonemerang!" Crystal ordered, and Bonee hurled its bone at the two enemies, hitting them both. The ampharos and crobat fell backwards and lay motionless. Both had fainted.

"WHAT THE CRUD?! HOW COME IT WORKS FOR YOU?!" Gold screamed, attempting to free himself from beneath a large boulder.

"Karma for stealing my cookie dough." Crystal grinned.

"Hey, don't look away." Silver said as he dropped in beside Crystal, "This isn't over yet." The two looked up at the third pokédex holder, who had evidently just finished beating a crazy ginger girl with a heracross.

"What do you- oh." Gold and Crystal said simultaneously, catching sight of the other fans that had been hanging back charging towards them.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Why hello there. My name is Erin, and you are soon to be mine." The girl standing before Ruby told him, as she brought out a flygon.

Ruby and Sapphire were standing together behind a milotic and an aggron, trying to distance themselves from the strange girl named Erin and another boy who was staring at Sapphire and using an absol.

"Flygon! Earth Power!" Erin screamed, and Rono was blasted backwards by the force of the move, towards Sapphire.

"Sapph!" Ruby shouted, as Rono flew at her. Instead of avoiding it, Sapphire jumped up and caught the huge pokémon, growling ferociously at Erin.

"What the heck!? Doesn't that thing weigh, like, 800 lbs?!" Erin asked the boy next to her, stunned.

"Yep. That's why I love her." The boy said, dreamily.

"You're going to pay for that! Mimi! Ice Beam!" Ruby yelled, and the thin stream of ice hit the flygon.

"Hey! Stop getting in our way! Thunderbolt!" The boy exclaimed.

"What the heck!? But your pokémon is a dark type!" Ruby yelled, shocked, as Mimi took the blow.

"TMs." The boy explained, grinning.

"Hacks!" Sapphire shouted, still holding the enormous aggron above her head like it was nothing.

"Rono! Take Down!" She set the pokémon down, and it charged the flygon at terrific speed.

"It's no use, we'll just dodge- What!?" Erin began, but stopped mid-sentence as Rono outsped the flygon, and hurtled into it with a powerful Take Down.

"But how was it still conscious? That Earth Power should've knocked it out!" Erin stammered as her pokémon fell out of the air at her feet.

"Hah, should've done your homework 'afore ya tried ta beat one of da three conquerors of Hoenn!" Sapphire grinned, "Rono's ability is Sturdy, and I had it use Autotomize to git faster 'n your flygon. I don't need more than one pokémon ta beat someone like ya! Ya ain't gettin' Ruby so easily!"

"What?" Ruby asked, looking up from finishing the absol with hacks.

"Nothin'." Sapphire said quickly. The absol keeled over and collapsed under the weight of a hefty Dragon Tail.

"Phew." Ruby said, whipping out a brush and doing a quick job on a tired Mimi.

"Aww shucks, no time ta take a breather." Sapphire said, as the wave of surrounding fans came crashing down on them, barehanded.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Hey! Sceptile! Is that you?" Wally asked the large, green pokémon. Recognition and affection shone in sceptile's eyes as it gave the frail boy a quick nuzzle.

"You know my pokémon? How?" Emerald questioned suspiciously.

"I found it floating at sea and- Incoming!" Wally began, then shoved the youngest dex-holder to the ground to avoid a salvo of Poison Jabs from a toxicroak.

"Man... This whole battle stinks." Emerald sighed.

"You're telling me. Dude, you're the one that forced me into it." Wally muttered mutinously. Emerald took a moment to scan the crowd, taking note of his friends' victories over their enemies. Crystal, Gold and Silver were just emerging triumphant from their brawls, as were Ruby and Sapphire. Red and Yellow were back to back and making quick work of a sandslash and a golem with the aid of Gyara and Omny. Then one particular battle caught his eye.

"Oh, shoot."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Finally.. You won't escape me any longer Greenie!" Came the low, husky snarl from the girl. Her eyes were bloodshot, and had a mad glint to them. Her dark hair was matted and streaming out behind her, and her teeth were clenched tightly around a steady trickle of saliva.

"My name is Raquelle." She said, civilly enough, but her bulging eyes and popping veins told another story.

"I don't care." Green retorted.

"Oh, but you will soon enough." She crooned, and released a garchomp. Blue clenched her fists and quivered with rage beside Green. Then she suddenly took notice of the boy hovering out of sight behind Raquelle, and staring at her.

"Jeremy?" She gasped in shock. She hadn't seen the boy since he had gotten left behind on the train, and in truth, had totally forgotten about him.

"Yeah, that's right." Jeremy said, and walked into view. Green twitched a bit at the sight of him.

"What're you doing? Why would you join her?" Blue asked.

"Hah!" The boy spat bitterly, "It's not like you paid us any mind. We were just your playthings. Like this, I can get you all to myself." He finished, a strange fire burning in his eyes.

"Oh, is that it?" Blue asked in a bored tone, "I mean, I am pretty desirable after all. Well then, it's a shame to crush you, but it can't be avoided." Jeremy's face turned beet-red.

"You'll regret that." He uttered, glaring at her.

"Oh I highly doubt that, but you're welcome to try~!"

"Garchomp, ready yourself! Now Jeremy!" Raquelle hissed, and Jeremy released a tyranitar. Immediately, a thick and steady sandstorm swept in over the battle.

"Tyranitar's sandstream!" Green exclaimed, realized what the two were up to in an instant.

"Blue, you've got to take that guy out. He's just providing support for the garchomp, which is their main powerhouse. That thing just got a boost in speed and evasiveness." He informed Blue, who turned towards Jeremy. Green returned scizor in favor of golduck. The garchomp materialized form the storm, and landed a vicious Dual Chop on it, before melting back into the cloying sand.

"Urgh." Green grunted, wiping grit from his eyes, and watched golduck stagger under the blow.

"Wait for it golduck.." He told the panicking pokémon, that was frantically looking every which way in an attempt to find its opponent. At Green's words, it calmed, and closed its eyes, waiting on its trainer's command. Green squinted into the storm, waiting...

"Now!" He shouted, and golduck's eyes flew open. It shot off a Hydro Pump at the shadow, and the incoming garchomp crashed to the ground.

"I won." Green said, taking out his pokéball to return golduck.

"Not so fast! Garchomp! Get up!" At the sound of Raquelle's voice, garchomp forced itself back to its feet, panting heavily.

"I'll bet you don't know what this is, am I right?" Raquelle asked, indicating a multicolor stone embedded in a bracelet around her wrist. Green stared at it, trying to discern what it could be.

"I'll take that as a no." She grinned, "Well then, allow me to show you something cool, Viridian City Gym Leader." And she tapped the stone.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0

Blue was having a difficult time of it. Jeremy's tyranitar was shrouded by the sandstorm, and kept on firing Rock Slides or Hyper Beams in her direction. It didn't help that Blasty wasn't the fastest pokémon in the world either. With the stupid sandstorm in play, she was forced onto the defensive side of things.

"Guh, Blasty, Iron Defense!" the blastoise hunkered down and its defense was raised. Another Hyper Beam came from nowhere and hit it.

"It should be out of PP by now, that's the fifth time he's used it." Blue panted, "Alright Blasty, time to go on the offensive!" Blasty emerged from its protective shell, only to be hit by another Hyper Beam.

"What?!" Blue gasped.

"Haha, you dex-holders really are simple." Jeremy's voice said, "Have you never used Elixirs before?" Blue swallowed, hard. She had heard of them, but never given them much thought.

"Ugh. Blasty, use Surf!" The wave of water sped in all directions from around Blasty, and an angry roar told Blue that it had made contact.

"Thunder Fang!" Jeremy ordered, and the huge tyranitar came flying out of the storm, its mouth open wide and crackling with electricity. It bit Blasty, and the hefty water pokémon fell to the ground with a distressed grunt.

"Get up Blasty!" Blue yelled, but the blastoise only shivered as sparks crackled across its skin. It was paralyzed.

"Quick! Use Stone Edge while it's still down!" Jeremy called, and pointed rocks erupted from the icy mountainside beneath Blue's pokémon. The blastoise slumped over, unconscious. Jeremy emerged from the storm, a satisfied sneer stretched across his face.

"Well Blue, it looks like I've won. Blastoise is your strongest pokémon, isn't it? You've got nothing left to take out tyranitar with. So, now you're all min-" His sentence was cut short by an immensely powerful rush of water that hit the tyranitar. It fell over, unconscious.

"What?" Jeremy managed, flabbergasted.

"Oh come on, for a fan, you don't know me very well. Did you really think that I would lead with my blastoise? Hah! Sabrina fell for the same trick!" Blue scoffed, and Jeremy frantically glanced at where her blastoise had been lying only a moment before, only to see a ditto. The sandstorm died down, and revealed the real Blasty standing off to the side, the cannons on its back still dripping.

"No ground type can stand up to a Hydro Cannon, now can they?" Blue asked sweetly, then Blasty lumbered up and batted Jeremy out of the way. With a shrill, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he flew into the sky and out of sight (Almost like a certain villainous trio from the anime).

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"...What... Is that thing..?" Green managed, as a bright light enveloped the garchomp, and its form began to waver and change.

"Oh, that's right, you all haven't discovered this yet huh? Oh you're so cute Greenie~!" Raquelle squealed, "Well, allow me to introduce you to evolution beyond evolution, in other words, Mega Evolution!" The light faded to reveal the garchomp, but something seemed.. off. Yes, he was sure of it now, its jaw was larger, more spikes had emerged from its skin, and the wings on its forearms seemed to be.. sharper and more deadly. The mega garchomp lunged forward, and golduck keeled over, knocked out from the blow. Green stared in blank shock, absently noting that the sandstorm had stopped. The lack of sand didn't seem to faze Raquelle in the slightest. He wrenched the pokédex out of his fanny pack and flipped it open. The machine took a minute to scan the deadly dragon pokémon, and then a box flashed across the screen that read; Pokémon unidentified.

The lack of knowledge of his opponent pressed in on Green, muffling all thoughts. The blank void threatened to pull him in. How could he not know something about a pokémon? His grandfather was the leading pokémon expert in the world for crying out loud! He snapped out of his thoughts as he dove sideways, narrowly avoiding a fierce Metal Claw from the garchomp. I thought she wanted me, not me dead! He thought to himself, But this is just like when we didn't have the pokédex. All I need to do is battle and use my instincts. He reassured himself, and sent out his scizor for the second time.

"All I need is some heavy hitting." He told the bug pokémon, and it nodded, "Okay then. Scizor, Swords Dance." Scizor's eyes narrowed in concentration, and a red light glowed around it, indicating an increase in attack.

"Garchomp, obliterate it!" Raquelle growled, and the pokémon shot forward at the speed of a small jet plane.

"Agility. Dodge it!" Green called, and his scizor just barely managed to pull away from the charging garchomp.

"Good. Now, Swords Dance again." Green ordered, and scizor copied its previous move.

"Stop running away!" Raquelle shrieked, and the mega garchomp lunged forward with Dragon Rush.

"Iron Defense!" Green yelled, and scizor complied, standing firm. The garchomp rammed into it with full force, and scizor was forced backwards, its hardened steel body scraping horribly against the rocky mountaintop. The mega garchomp backed up, snarling.

"One more time scizor, Swords Dance." Green said, a drop of sweat trickling down his face that was twisted in concentration.

"What're you trying to pull!? Draco Meteor!" Raquelle screamed, saliva flying wildly.

"X-scissor!" Green yelled in response, and scizor rushed forward.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Blue ran forward as soon as the meteors had stopped falling. Making her way through the steam and smoldering rock fragments, her eyes found Green's hunched form.

"Green!" She yelled, and ran towards him. Kneeling down beside him, she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, and slapped him in the face.

"Arceus!" He yelped, "What was that for?!"

"For cutting it so close." Was his answer.

"Whatever. I won, anyway." He said, staring at the unconscious forms of Raquelle and her garchomp, which had reverted back into its original state.

"Ugh, they just won't leave us alone, will they?" Blue asked, and Green looked up to see the mass of Blue and Green fans charging them, barehanded.

"Listen Blue, they're trying to get us separately, right?" Green asked quickly.

"Yes, why? Oh no, you can't be-"

"Yes, yes I can. If they want us on our own, then they'll just have to see that it isn't possible." Green sighed reluctantly, then drew Blue into a kiss.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Holy Arceus! Gold exclaimed, as he looked over at Green and Blue, who were locked in a kiss.

"What are they doing?" Crystal asked, astounded, "Now is not the time!"

"No... I get it..." Gold murmured, as he observed the Green and Blue fans begin attacking each other in rage.

"What?!" Crystal and Silver said at the same time. Gold 'getting' something was not a normal occurrence.

"Well the fans try to attack whoever is kissing the one they're after, and then the fans of that person will stop them and- Oh whatever." Gold grabbed Crystal and planted a kiss on her lips. One of Crystal's fanboys' faces turned bright red, and he began yelling angrily and making his way towards Gold, only to be taken to the ground in a swarm of angry Gold fangirls.

"W-wha?!" Crystal stammered, her face red and burning. Silver glanced around and noticed that his fangirls had not backed down in the slightest.

"Tch." He muttered, before grabbing Crystal's shoulder and swinging her around to face him. He gave her a quick peck on the lips. The mass of Johto fans went nuts, and turned on each other, kicking, punching, scratching and biting.

"What the heck Silver?! You copied me!" Gold bellowed angrily.

"What else was I supposed to do?" Silver answered, slightly mortified by what he had just done. They both glanced at Crystal who had collapsed on the rocks, her face almost purple and steam pouring from her ears.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Red grabbed Yellow's hand as the horde advanced towards them. They were both breathing fast, and fear of being dragged off by rabid fans was fluttering in their chests. Red thought back to his first meeting with the fangirls, when he had been ravaged as soon as he had stepped foot outside of his house. He never wanted to experience that again, but the prospects of the two Kanto dex-holders in the sea of fans were bleak.

"Don't worry Red, we've faced worse." Yellow told him, and Red had to admire her tenacity in the face of this danger.

"Have we?" He asked.

"Well... No." Yellow admitted, and they both burst out laughing even in the face of the dire situation that they found themselves in. Out of the corner of his eye, Red saw something very strange.

"What in Arceus's name are they doing?" He inquired, dumbfounded at the sight of his juniors kissing one another in the midst of a life-or-death battle. Yellow had looked to opposite way, and saw Green and Blue in the same embrace. Her face went bright red.

"Oh.. I get it." She said weakly.

"Get what?" Red asked.

"Stop being so thick you dolt!" A voice bellowed from above them. They both whirled around to see Pink standing on a tall rock, her marshmallow gun leveled at them.

"Now... KISS!" She screeched, shaking her gun for good measure. Red and Yellow blushed even deeper, but Pink didn't move the gun an inch.

"W-we have n-no choice..." Red began, and Yellow shakily nodded. Closing their eyes, they planted a quick kiss on each other's lips, and then broke apart quickly, their faces hot enough to fry eggs on.

"AHAHAHAAHAHAHA! VICTORY IS MINE!" Pink cackled gleefully, prancing up and down on her rock and waving the gun around.

"Wait a minute," Yellow muttered, "Wasn't that thing jammed?"

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The blush on Blue's face was nothing compared the the horrible purple color that was permeating Raquelle's. She had regained consciousness to a sight from her worst nightmares. A fitful rage built inside of her, catching in her throat so that only a strangled scream could emerge. She leapt to her feet and threw herself at Blue, murderous intent filling her brain. Something latched onto her leg, and she fell to the ground heavily.

"Whoa there, you can't touch our Blue, hermana." Said a guy with dark skin, a mustache, a pompadour, and very cool sunglasses.

"She's the only one for us, man." Said a boy with black hair and blue eyes.

"You shouldn't get near her, you shouldn't. We won't let you, see." Added a pudgy boy with thick brown hair.

"Only I get to be her bag-carrier!" Shouted another boy, with feathery, honey-colored hair.

"Whoo! Hey, Blue fanboys, you guys realize that this gal was trying to hurt your idol right?" Yelled a crazy blond kid.

"Jose! Jaden! Julian! Jack! Jay!" Blue exclaimed, and Jack grinned as she finally got his name right.

"The Blueboys, at your service." They said simultaneously, as they tossed Raquelle to the horde of angry fanboys. The Green fangirls saw Raquelle being savaged, and ran to her aid. The two groups clashed in a marvelous display of hissing and scratching.

"Don't worry Blue," Jose began, "We know that we can't ever get you for ourselves, but we will always be here for you nonetheless!" The four other boys nodded in agreement, some sniffing audibly.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o

Sapphire stared in uncomprehending shock as Ruby broke away from their kiss, averting his eyes.

"Wh-what're ya.." She tried, but couldn't get herself to say more.

"...I... may have just remembered some things.." Ruby said, staring at his shoes.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0

Wally and Emerald were in trouble.

"Man, why aren't there any girls for me to kiss?!" Emerald shouted, and Wally nodded in agreement.

"It's your fault when they drag us away!" He added.

"This stinks." Emerald said, watching helplessly as the wall of fans pressed in closer. Sceptile emerged from the pokéball, and took in what was happening. Without a second thought, he grabbed Wally and Emerald's heads, and brought them together in a forced kiss.

"SCEPTILE WHAT'RE YOU- GRGUHEIGBHH!"

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0oo0o0o0

"We.. we won." Red managed, in an awed voice as he watched the fans retreat down the mountainside.

"Guys.. we won!" He repeated, looking back at his friends. Pink was dancing ecstatically in the background, Blue was leaning against an annoyed Green, Silver and Gold were arguing and rubbing their faces, which appeared to have foot-shaped bruises on them, while Crystal lay flat in the snow, the heat from her face slowly melting it. Ruby was also massaging a bruise to the face, but he and Sapphire were grinning at each other. Yellow was still blushing fiercely, and Emerald and Wally were gagging and trying to wash their mouths out with snow.

"Ahh well," He sighed, and smiled, "All's well that ends well."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Cobalt smiled warmly as she spied on the group with a pair of binoculars.

"They won." She told the girl next to her. The girl snorted sullenly.

"They're in the wrong pairings though.." Cyan sulked, "Ah well, at least they're all safe and happy."

"Yes, safe and happy." Cobalt repeated, then stowed the binoculars, and turned to walk away.

A/N ...I still can't quite believe that I wrote the ending like that, so much kissing. Look at that, 11 chapters, and 11 main characters (counting Wally). If you didn't get the "Believe in the Peeko" reference, you should check out Tyranitartube's Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer Nuzlocke on Youtube! I really hope you guys liked the ending, thank you all so much for reading my crazy story! The return of the Blueboys is magnificent is it not? XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 14
I love franticshipping, so why not write multiple stories about it? Ps keep in mind that this is my first fanfic.
36.8K 408 20
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
59.1K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...
49.7K 902 26
okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt read it i suggest you do before reading thi...