Enter the Fans

By DaPokemonMadster

A pokespe story! The dex-holders have saved the world numerous times. They have trained themselves and their... More

Deadly Discoveries
Grand Escapes and Terrifying Trains
Plotting and Planning
The Hoenn Kids Travel to Johto
Things Get a Little Hectic
A Mystery Unveiled
One Insane Rendezvous
Mt. Silver Sighting
Old Fears and the Shaky New Friendship?
The Grand Finale

Captures, Travels, & New Friends

893 19 13
By DaPokemonMadster

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or the Pokémon Adventures/Special manga.

Green landed on the ground lightly, and quickly glanced around him, taking in his surroundings. Then he moved closer to the burning wreckage that had once been his grandfather's lab. Blue landed in a similar fashion, and crept towards where he was standing, staring wide-eyed at the small crater full of flames.

"Any sign of life?" She asked quietly, and Green shook his head.

"But no sign of anything else either. Nobody was caught in this." He answered, and Blue heaved a sigh of relief.

"We have to find them though, if they're not here, then where else could they be?" Blue questioned. But Green's answer was cut off when two girls leapt out of the undergrowth, and casually strolled over to where the two were standing.

"Yes, that's what we would like to know too, honey." Said one, with an evil smile and a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Don't try anything." Said the other, "We have you completely surrounded."

"And you think that'll stop us?" Growled Green, taking a step forward. The girls didn't give an inch.

"Oh yes," The first one yawned, "We know that you've been surrounded by enemies before, but this time is different." She smiled, and hundreds of people poured out from hiding. The two girls standing in front of Blue and Green suddenly threw themselves upon them with a hiss, and grabbed their pokéballs.

"We'll be taking these!" One of them snarled, and six more girls ran up to hold their victims down.

"W-what are you after?" Asked Blue in a strained voice.

"Oh nothing much, just your autographs!" The girl proclaimed in a voice appropriate for a supervillain revealing their master plan.

"N-no.." Green gasped around a mouthful of dirt.

"Oh yes!" The first girl said, then highfived the other girl.

"FANGIRLS FOREVER!" They yelled in unison.

"Raquelle," The second girl wiped a tear from her eye, "You were right. Greenie did fall for our trap! And now we have him!"

"Of course." Raquelle smiled, "He will be ours forever."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Crystal... I'm hungry.." Emerald groaned, and Silver wondered how on earth Crystal could deal with this child.

"Well Rald, you just have to hang on for a bit more." Crystal sighed. Emerald's constant complaints were finally beginning to get on her steely nerves. They had gotten on Silver's some time ago. Crystal stopped, and attempted to get her bearings. She frustratedly thought of her pokégear, which she had left on the counter in her house.

"Union Cave." Said Silver, checking the map on his pokégear.

"Would you look at that! The last time I was here I was electrocuted into unconsciousness and kidnapped by a gym leader!" Crystal exclaimed. Silver and Emerald stared at her.

"...I'm not even going to ask." Muttered Silver.

All of a sudden, the three of them froze. They heard the muted footsteps of somebody approaching them. Then they heard a few screams and the obnoxious cries of some zubat. One of the Blueboys rushed into their line of sight, flailing his arms in an attempt to ward off the three zubat that were flapping around his head.

"We should help him." Said Emerald nonchalantly. None of them moved.

"Crystal, why don't you capture them?" Silver asked in an uncaring voice.

"I don't want to catch anymore zubats." She replied. Still none of them moved. Emerald finally sighed and sent out his sudowoodo. One rockslide later found the Blueboy panting heavily and thanking the three of them profusely.

"You're Jack right?" Crystal asked the boy, who nodded.

"Y-yeah, thanks. I-I just m-managed to get away f-from them." Jack gasped.

"Let's go." Said Silver, pulling Jack brusquely to his feet and walking off.

"What's up with him?" Jack whispered to Crystal, nodding at Silver.

"Well, Blue is like a big sister to him, so he doesn't really like all you fanboys hanging around with her." Crystal said in response.

"Oh." Said Jack, and they walked along in an uncomfortable silence for a little while, even Emerald's complaints dying down to a bare minimum.

"Can I ask a question?" Jack timidly spoke up, and Silver gave a brisk nod.

"Why are we walking?" He asked.

"Because from what we heard from the others we'll be spotted if we fly." Emerald replied in a bored monotone, "Wish we could fly though, we'd be there so much faster. Walking for so long is boring." They continued through the cave in silence for another couple of minutes, before Jack made another attempt at breaking the tension between them.

"We're going to meet up with the rest right? But why can't we just call the others?" Silver stopped dead, contemplating what the boy had just mentioned.

"We know for a fact that that idiot Gold won't have charged his pokégear. If what that girl Cobalt said is true, then he and Yellow are together, and Senior Yellow doesn't have pokégear." Crystal reeled off.

"I don't have the numbers of our juniors from Hoenn... D'you Emerald?" Silver aimed at the short boy.

"Nah. Didn't give 'em mine either." Emerald said.'

"Oh, I have their numbers... But I don't have my pokégear with me..." Crystal said dejectedly.

"That leaves Seniors Green, Red, and Blue." Silver stated, and immediately began dialing said people up.

"Weird, Blue and Green aren't picking up..." He said, concerned.

"I'm sure they can handle themselves. Try Red." Crystal reassured him, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o0o0o0

"So, we're alone huh buddy?" Red asked Pika, ruffling his ears. He glanced around. He didn't mind travelling alone, it had just been a while since he had done so last. What with training on Mt. Silver with Gold, and hanging out with Blue, Green and Yellow, and then the whole Deoxys incident, and then getting frozen in stone... He shuddered slightly at the memory. Thinking back on it, ever since he began his journey five years ago, a lot of his time had been spent frozen in blocks of ice and stone. Too much time for comfort. And it was bad enough being frozen by yourself, but knowing that your friends had gotten stuck in the same situation you had... He would never allow that to happen to Yellow again. Or Blue, Green and Silver. I sure hope they're all okay... He thought. Suddenly he heard crashes in the undergrowth. Throwing himself behind a tree, Red peered around the trunk and made out two male figures making their way down route 33. He sighed in relief, knowing that if they were male, then they most likely weren't rabid.

"And you're sure you saw him go this way?" One asked exasperatedly.

"Si!" The other replied, and Red recognized the bad accent and pompadour to be Jose the Blueboy. Red realized that the one beside Jose must be Jaden. Great, the two people he had sworn to stay away from. I'll just sneak away before they notice me... Red thought to himself, as he began to creep away from the two.

Brrrrring!

Red mentally cursed as his pokégear rang loudly.

"'Ey! Rojo!" Jose called out.

"Why were you hidin' from us man?" Said Jaden, as a convenient breeze blew through his hair.

"Oh ummm.. No reason. Just thought you might be some fangirls! Ehehehe.." Red spouted, leaning against the tree in an attempt to look casual.

"Your phone is ringing, Rojo." Jose stated, pointing at Red's pocket.

"Oh yup. Yes. I did notice, actually." Red said, nodding.

"Hey man, we got a problem." Jaden spoke, sweeping his hair back with a hand, and pointing at the angry group of spinarak that were crawling slowly down the trees toward them.

"Oh, dey caught up to us yeah?" Jose said calmly, as a few ariados made their way down to join their unevolved friends.

"Yeah, we may have walked through their webs an' shredded them up accidentally. That's why we came after you, man! I mean, I'm sure these won't be too much for the champion, right?" Jaden drawled, checking his reflection in a small mirror that he had pulled from his pocket. Red angrily reached for his pokéballs, only to realize that they were sealed shut by a sticky web. Glancing upwards, he saw an ariados had snuck behind him.

"Pika!" He shouted, but saw that the small pokémon was on the ground, poisoned. Grabbing the tiny pikachu, he turned tail and ran.

"What?! Hey, wait up!" Jose and Jaden both called out from behind him. His pokégear rang for a third time, and this time Red picked up with a grim;

"I'd like to know exactly who got me into this mess."

"Hello? Senior Red?"

"Ah Silver, perfect timing." He said between clenched teeth.

"Really? Well the-"

"NO NOT REALLY, THAT WAS SARCASM IDIOT!" Red screeched into the phone, dodging a few pin missiles and string shots. He heard a worried whisper on the other end of the line, as if Silver was talking to someone;

"He's being sarcastic... He's never sarcastic, takes everything seriously. And he's shouting at me... Something must be wrong."

"Silver, I hope you realize that your call just got me stuck with two shady guys and a horde of angry bugs on my tail!" Red yelled, jumping over a fallen tree.

"Aren't you the champio-"

"BE QUIET! They.. caught me by surprise okay?!" Red roared into the pokégear, his face turning the color of his jacket. He dodged another pin missile.

"Okay, sorry." Silver said coolly, "But you do know where we're all meeting up right?"

"How in mewtwo's spoon would I know that?" Red panted, pulling Jaden upright from where he had face planted. He heard a sigh from the other end.

"Goldenrod." Silver stated.

"Okay, remind me to punch you or something when I get there!" Red yelled into the pokégear, and hung up.

"Now how in the heck am I going to deal with these bugs?" He wondered aloud.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Yellow walked uncomfortably between two boys. One of them was her junior, Gold. The other was one of Blue's fanboys, Jay. They had been walking for the past day, and hadn't seen any of the others. She wished that she could have some confirmation that they were at least okay, but that was impossible since neither she nor Jay had pokégear, and Gold's had no battery.

"...So then I was all like; 'Straw-hat boy, just hand over the whole dang hat!' and then thanks to my amazing discovery, I was able to escape the crack in time. And would you believe it, when I got outta there I found out that he was a girl!" Gold had been regaling Jay with the tale of how he and Yellow had first met - and of course, how he had saved the Johto region - for the past hour or so.

"And then I saved that snobby idiot Silver from getting carted off to jail by senior prickle head, and met all the rest of my seniors officially! That was before going to train with the champion of course." Gold went on, walking forward with a ridiculous strut.

"So your seniors are Red, Green and Blue?" Jay asked, his green eyes filled with curiosity.

"And straw-hat gal." Gold snorted, jabbing his thumb at Yellow.

"Wait what? How old are you?!" He turned to Yellow.

"I'm fourteen." She answered.

"You're older than me?!" Jay shouted incredulously, stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah yeah, anyway, then I dragged- er... Asked senior Red to train me, so we went off to Mt. Silver and..." Yellow sighed and tuned Gold out. She couldn't really blame him though, as they were currently walking through the Ilex forest and the sight of the battle with The Mask of Ice, and memories were assailing her as well. She shivered as the forest shrine came into view, and the three of them went silent. Gold and Yellow reliving memories that they had made two years prior, and Jay not feeling comfortable in breaking the silence. They passed by the shrine, and didn't look back.

"Anyhow, straw-hat gal, do you have any clue where we're going?"

"U-umm.. no I don't actually." Yellow replied, and Gold gasped excitedly at this statement.

"Does that mean... we can decide where to go?"

"W-well, we need to try and meet up with the others.." Yellow began, but was cut off when Gold and Jay highfived each other with a loud;

"BOOYAH!" Yellow wondered how they had become such fast friends in this short period of time, but then realized if it was because of a shared interest, she probably didn't want to know.

"Okay, let's go." Gold stated, and he and Jay began to walk off.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Yellow cried, grabbing their arms, "First off, that's my thing Gold, you don't get to do that. Second of all, go where?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jay goggled at her, "You've known Gold long enough, right?"

"Goldenrod straw-hat gal, Goldenrod." Gold said, shaking his head disappointedly at her lack of understanding.

"Why in Blaine's fake mustache would we go to Goldenrod?" Yellow asked, her patience waning quickly.

"Game Corners of course! And Blaine's mustache is fake?" Yellow nodded in answer to Gold's question.

"But wait, we can't just go off somewhere because it has Game Corners! We need to find the others! Gold!" Yellow wondered how Crys could deal with this guy as she rushed to catch up with him.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Sapph, is it really necessary to travel on foot?! I had enough of that in Hoenn!"

"Oh shuddup sissy boy. You spent most of your time in Hoenn drivin' inna van."

"Yeah but, when I did travel on foot, it always turned out bad." Ruby said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah? Like what?" Sapphire asked tauntingly.

"Getting attacked by wild pokémon, or being abducted by Team Magma, or running into you." Ruby answered, pointing an accusing finger at her, "And anyway, I only had to go through a cave once, and let me tell you, it was not a pleasant experience!" He finished, gesturing grandly at the entrance to Union Cave.

"Oh yeah?! Well-" But the rest of Sapphire's speech was cut off by the arrival of a pudgy boy on the scene. The two stared at him.

"Hey... weren't you at the house earlier?" Sapphire began.

"Yes, I'm Julian." The boy said seriously, and stuck out a hand. Neither of them rose to the occasion, so Julian grabbed Ruby's hand at random and shook it vigorously.

"Ummm... so... why are ya here? What happened ta everyone when the house blew up?"

"Oh. Well we all got out safe, see? But I'm a little slower than the rest, see? And I fell behind. Then I was walking along and I catch sight of you two, see? And I says to myself, I says; 'Why if it isn't Ruby n' Sapphire. I should go say hi, I should.' So I did, see? And now we're met up, so we have to go find everyone else, see? You have any idea where they are?" Julian asked them. Ruby and Sapphire privately thought that they had never heard so many 'see's at one time.

"Yep. We know where to go." Sapphire said at length.

"Oh great! Then I'll just be following you, I will." The two dex-holders stared at each other with dubious expressions on their faces, then turned tail and tore off into the tunnel in an attempt to separate themselves from their new companion.

A/N Now each group has a pet Blueboy :) Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I'm trying to keep the energy from last chapter up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 616 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
4.9K 116 33
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
36.9K 408 20
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
8.9K 348 18
Please don't read this, I wrote it in middle school and it's really bad. I just don't want to delete it because some people might get mad at me ;-; M...