Enter the Fans

By DaPokemonMadster

A pokespe story! The dex-holders have saved the world numerous times. They have trained themselves and their... More

Grand Escapes and Terrifying Trains
Plotting and Planning
The Hoenn Kids Travel to Johto
Things Get a Little Hectic
Captures, Travels, & New Friends
A Mystery Unveiled
One Insane Rendezvous
Mt. Silver Sighting
Old Fears and the Shaky New Friendship?
The Grand Finale

Deadly Discoveries

2.2K 34 16
By DaPokemonMadster

A/N Hullo! This is my first story on this website, so I hope you like it! By the way, Blue is a girl and Green is a boy in this story, and since I read both scanlations and the actual manga, the nicknames I have for the pokémon might not be what you are used to.

ALSO. If you are a fangirl/boy: Please keep in mind that this is not meant to be offensive! This is simply a humorous variable thrown into the lives of our favorite characters, and if you identify as a fan, please do not be offended by their portrayal. Who knows? Maybe the pokemon world has a different breed of fangirl. Or you might completely identify with this description. Either way, no offense or harm is meant by any of this! I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon, or the Pokémon Adventures/Special manga.

It was a beautiful spring morning in Viridian City. A light breeze gambolled between the buildings, and the fresh, earthy scent of the Viridian Forest was swept along with it. The sunlight shone down, bright, but not harsh. It was 8:00 am when a young girl of fourteen awoke, smiling at the little yellow pokémon that had pounced upon her head.

"G'morning Chuchu." The girl yawned sleepily. The pikachu seemed to grin, and bounded off into the depths of the small house. Amarillo del bosque verde followed suit, brushing stray strands of blonde hair from her face and deftly pulling it into a ponytail.

I wonder what we'll do today. She thought as she changed into her usual; a yellow tunic buckled down over a black shirt, and purple boots pulled over the hem of her jeans. She poured herself a bowl of Kabut-Os, and contemplated that this day seemed like it was going to be another relaxing spring day, with nothing to worry about; no evil teams, saving the world, or other such duties that come with owning a pokédex to perform.

Or so she thought.

After polishing off the cereal, she left the empty bowl in the sink and stretched.

"C'mon Chuchu, let's go for a little walk. Maybe we'll see Green, he's usually up pretty early too!" Yellow snatched her fishing pole and hat from where they leaned against the wall and placed her hand on the handle, waiting patiently as Chuchu clambered onto her shoulder with a happy; "Chu!" Yellow threw open the door and stood for a moment on the stoop, basking in the spring sunlight.

"Umm... excuse me, but are you Yellow Caballero?" The girl whipped around at the sound of the voice, and saw a boy around her age with short brown hair and glasses.

"Uh.. Yes, that's me. Is there something you need?" Yellow queried, bemused at the stranger.

"Yes!" The strange boy shouted excitedly. "Could I get your autograph?"

"My, wait, what?!" Yellow turned around, but seeing nobody behind her, she concluded that this boy must be addressing her. But, why would he want an autograph from her of all people?!

"Your autograph! My friends and I think you're so cool.. I mean, beating Lance of the Elite Four? Not to mention that triple volt-tackle at the Battle Frontier! And your healing and mind-reading powers!?" He stopped suddenly, as if realizing he had embarrassed his listener. "I-I'm.. a bit of a Yellow fanboy.." He admitted, blushing madly.

What is going on here? Yellow thought madly. I have FANS?! I'm not supposed to have fans, I'm not the TYPE to have fans. Red and Green and Gold are the type to have fans! She paused, Yeah, Gold is DEFINITELY the type to have fangirls mooning over him. But why me?! And how does this boy even know all this? Prof. Oak told us that the media never released reports on what we did, at the Frontier, Ilex Forest, OR Cerise Island!

"Is it true that you disguised yourself as a boy and even the other dex-holders didn't realize?! Oh! And that must be your famous straw hat and fishing pole!" The boy was still going on about her.

"Here," Yellow quickly grabbed the piece of paper and pen he was limply clasping and hurriedly scribbled her name on it, "There you go." and she took off, away from the creepy boy who had known all about her. She stopped dead in her tracks.

Oh Arceus. Yellow thought, as she scanned the crowd of at least one hundred boys standing outside of her house goggling at her.

o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Yellow was not the only one who awoke to find a surprise in Viridian City that morning. Green Oak wiped a few beads of sweat off his face and returned his Scizor, Charizard and Pigeot to their respective pokéballs. That was enough for the moment. With the thought of getting something to eat along with a breath of fresh air, he made his way towards the exit of his gym. He stopped for a minute, staring at the likeness of the previous Viridian gym leader. But that was over now. There were no battles to be fought today. No, for once today was going to be a nice, relaxing, peaceful da-

He opened the door, and then immediately slammed it.

Releasing his Rhydon he gave it explicit emergency instructions.

"Rhydon, this is an emergency. I need you to secure the door while I escape out the back."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0

Red woke up yawning. Pika sprawled across his face.

"Ugh. Gerrof Pika.." He mumbled from around the small pokémon. Shoving the pikachu off of his face, he sat up, running his hand through a disheveled mass of black hair. Dragging himself out of bed, he stumbled into the bathroom, liberally dousing his face with cold water. Feeling more awake now, he clambered into the shower for a short while, and then set about changing into his normal day attire. When finished, he entered the kitchen. Throwing open the cupboard, he searched for a minute, extracting a cereal box. It was empty.

"Man Pika, no breakfast." Red sighed deeply, "Looks like early morning shopping for us." Pika moaned in protest. Smiling despite the situation, Red hoisted Pika onto his shoulder and grabbed his hat off a wall peg. He threw open the door.

Immediately he covered his ears, confused at the tremendous crescendo of screams. What was going on here?

"Kyaaa! It's him! It's HIM!"

"Squee! Where? WHERE?!"

"The champion of Kanto!"

"Omg, RED!"

"RED! RED OF PALLET TOWN!"

Red found himself staring at a very, VERY large group of girls. As soon as they caught sight of him, their eyes flashed in unison. Never a good sign. All of a sudden, Red found himself smothered, attacked by the crazed fangirls as they vied for his attention, shoved things at him to sign, and fought each other to be the first to him. Red was quite sure he saw a few bite each other. He had experienced a little bit of this after he won the Pokémon League, but never to this extent.

"Help!" Red cried desperately as he was drawn under the massive press of girls. Drowning in fangirls, what an awful way to die. Red clawed his way to the surface, gasping for breath. I am not going to die here! He thought ferociously. Somebody raked their nails across his face.

"Aaaahhh!" He shrieked, as a gang of three menacing women leapt upon him with lipstick in hand. Seeing no other escape route, Red released Aero and hurtled into the air, speeding away from the terrifying group of females. Their dismayed screams slowly fading from his ears.

0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o

Blue was having a lovely morning.

"Ohohohohoho! Jeremy, you are something else!"

The boy whom she was addressing ran a hand through his blonde hair and blushed deeply, quite pleased with himself.

Blue was sitting at a café sipping coffee with ten or so boys, the ones she had selected from the tremendous group that she had discovered that earlier. They had been all too happy to pay for the coffee, as well as the numerous sweets and treats whose wrappers now littered the table. She was planning on having them buy her a few new outfits later, maybe she could even cajole them into buying her something bigger. A car? Well, she would see how far she could push these new toys of hers. After all, they were sooo easy to manipulate. Honestly, why had this never happened to her before? This was so sudden. Hmmm.. I wonder if this is happening to the others as well? Blue thought to herself.

"C'mon boys, we have places to be." She snapped at her posse, which immediately leapt to their feet, intent upon aiding their idol in any way possible.

"W-where to Ms. Blue?" Asked one, his face going a deep magenta.

"Hmmm... Let's head over to Viridian and see what we see."

o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Red crawled through the undergrowth of the Viridian Forest. He had flown until his pursuers began to take to the skies as well. One of them had an airplane, an airplane to hunt him down with. Now his best bet was to make his way along using stealth. His destination? To find help at either the Viridian Gym, or Yellow's house. It had been too risky to attempt to visit the Professor, Pallet Town had been crawling with fans searching for him. Now finally, the city's outline was drawing into focus...

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Blue was stumped. And she hated being stumped. She angrily slurped at an ice cream one of her fans had bought her. She had searched Yellow's house, but found it empty. Next stop, the gym. She thought. But when they reached the gym, all she found was Rhydon, which, strangely enough, was backed into a corner, cowering and covered in extensive wounds.

"What happened here?" She wondered aloud, placing Rhydon in a pokéball for safekeeping.

"Wish Yellow was in, she would be able to tell." Blue addressed the Rhydon, "And fix you up a bit. Mmmm.. I wonder how you got all those injuries..."

"Umm... M-Ms. Blue.." One of the boys, what was his name? Jake? No, Jack, was tugging at her sleeve. She sighed dramatically, miffed at being pulled from her thoughts.

"What?" She snapped at the boy.

"S-something in y-your bag.. Is beeping." Jack had been designated to carry her bag around for her. She quickly snatched it back from him, and a speedy search of the interior revealed her pokédex, which was flashing and... beeping ever so slightly.

"Good job Jake. I've found you three~" Blue trilled to herself as she patted him on the head.

"I-it's Jack.."

Blue and her guard followed the pokédex as its beeping steadily gained in strength, until they came across a clearing right at the edge of the Viridian Forest. There they found Yellow, lying on her back and panting heavily.

"Yellow dear~! What's the matter with you~?" Yellow sat up in shock, noticing the large amount of people who had just come up upon her.

"Aaaahhh!" She shrieked at the boys, who looked slightly scared and confused, a look that might have belonged on the faces of lost lambs, "Get away! No, I won't sign autographs anymore!"

"Oh." Blue said with an understanding nod, "So I'm not the only one who was mobbed by fans this morning eh?"

"N-no, you w-weren't..." A weak voice stated from the undergrowth, and Red pulled himself from under a bush, coated in mud, nasty scratches, and lipstick.

Yellow sat, staring at him. As did the fanboys.

"Well, you're in quite a state Red." Another new voice sounded, and someone brushed by Blue, snatching a pokéball from her belt.

"Thanks for grabbing Rhydon for me, I couldn't risk going in there to save it myself."

"Well look who decided to show up." Blue stuck her tongue out at Green, who had just entered the clearing.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Green was quite relieved to see Rhydon was okay, but concerned by the amount of damage it had sustained from the ravenous fans. Those girls were dangerous.

"You should have closed the door the minute you saw them outside, and escaped, like I did." Green said, talking to Red, "I can see that you are fine with the situation," Now addressing blue, "And what happened to you?" He aimed a finger at Yellow.

"I-I was forced to sign hundreds of autographs... And then, another group showed up, a-and I ran before they asked me to do so as well..." Yellow explained in a small voice.

"Yellow, that's pathetic." Blue admonished, "The boys are much tamer than the girls, you should have just manipulated them, as I did." The tiny girl bowed her head and blushed.

"The b-boys are tamer?" Asked Red.

"Of course they are Red," Blue turned her attention on the red-eyed boy, "You should know by now."

"Red, fangirls are rabid." Green stated, completely serious.

"Fangirls?" He queried.

"Ugh. Red you are so thick." Blue stated, face palming, "Here, read this." She shoved her pokégear at him, and he looked at the Urban Dictionary definition on the tiny screen.

" Fangirl: A rabid breed of human female who is obsessed with either a fictional character or an actor. Similar to the breed of fanboy. Fangirls congregate at anime conventions and livejournal. Have been known to glomp, grope, and tackle when encountering said obsessions."

"Fangirls." He stated, remembering the insane group of females biting each other and attacking him. Yeah, thinking back on it, they did seem pretty rabid.

"Well anyway, we can't stay here." Green stated in a flat voice, "If they find us, we'll get it as bad as Red and Rhydon, or worse." The group gasped.

"W-what should we do Green?" Asked Yellow, quietly.

"Leave Kanto." The group gasped again.

"But, where should we go?" Red questioned.

"For now, Johto. We can stay at my grandfather's research lab in Cherrygrove. Maybe get in contact with him and the other dex-holders when we arrive. It's just too dangerous for us here." Red gingerly touched his face where a long scratch stood, dark red, and grimly nodded in assent. The group made plans to leave as soon it got dark enough, and settled in to wait. One question on the mind of all of them (Not including Blue's group of ten fanboys, who were still there). Why hadn't the fans shown up before, and, more importantly, how had they known all about them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 90 9
The world of Pokémon is a truly beautiful place to live as both Humans and Pokémon live together in harmony with each other. And those who wish to ba...
49.8K 902 26
okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt read it i suggest you do before reading thi...
110K 1.6K 82
This is a small collection of oneshots that I either wrote for myself, or other people have requested. Requests are my top priority, so when you requ...
8.1K 114 10
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Long, long ago, in the word of Pokémon and magic, a curse...