Boys Like Girls

aldcfanfics150 tarafından

Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall are just three best friends that will fall in love with other three best friends;... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
READ PLEASE!

Chapter 2

2.2K 62 2
aldcfanfics150 tarafından

Zack's POV
Gino,Josh and I were practicing with our band "Boys Like Us" I am the vocalist, Gino play the guitar and Josh plays the drums, anyways we were practicing alone until we heard a little voice saying "Hi guys it's me!" It was Maddie, Gino's crush and also Kendall's bestie, ahh.. Kendall.. I wonder where she is now I haven't see her today... "Ok Zack Calm down she is fine" I said myself "Who's fine?" Gino ask "My cat.." I lied, I didn't want to tell them that I was thinking about Kendall, especially with Maddie there.
Maddie's POV
I went to the boys rehearsing room to "do my homework" but actually I just wanted to see Gino, Because I like him, as a friend of course. After some minutes of rehearsing I heard Zack talking to himself which I don't consider weird, cause he is already weird.
I was wondering where my friend friends were.
Gino's POV
While we were practicing I couldn't avoid seeing Maddie, why does she has to be so freaking adorable. But whatever I have to concentrate on the band cause we were going to play at ALDC'S Anual Dance, everyone was excited about it, especially my boys and I cause we were planning to invite our dream girls...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...