inordinatio « cl mz

De xfallingleaves

in which two teens with life altering mental disorders find love, themselves, and true friendships Mai multe

c a s t
p r o l o g u e 1
p r o l o g u e 2

o n e

94 7 2
De xfallingleaves

Chapter One • Maddie
⠀I cross my arms and roll my eyes, then look around the room. "I'm Maddie. I'm 16. I have schizophrenia." Thomas, our support group leader, gives me a plastic smile. "We support you Chloe. We hope you overcome this, um... schizophrenia."

⠀I scoff at him, as if schizophrenia is curable. He shrugs as if to say, "Hey kid, I'm here for the money."

⠀I scan the room again and lay eyes on a gorgeous boy with chocolate eyes and hair to match.

⠀He flashed a smile at me and I returned the favor, he returned his attention to Thomas. He had been called on. "Uh, I'm Lucas. 17. I struggle with bipolar depression."

⠀Thomas checks his watch and looks up, "Whelp, looks like time is up for the day. I hope to see each and everyone of you next week and-" He quits mid sentence and realizes almost everyone has either left the room or is exiting now.

⠀I walk outside of the therapy room which is held in an old metal building next to my high school.

⠀My combat boots tap the sidewalk as I wait for my Mom to arrive so I can go home. I look up and see the Lucas standing next to me, he rises about two feet taller than me.

⠀"If we're anything alike you must hate that therapy-support group." He smirked at me in an 'I'm so tough' manner. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, so we both hate the therapy-support group. That doesn't mean we're a damn thing alike."

⠀As much as I do want to be friends with Lucas, I can't. The reason being my disorder. Many people don't understand it, so they leave. If I became friends with Lucas and he left me, it wouldn't be the first time.

⠀As I see my moms blue Buick pulling into the parking lot Lucas turns his head towards me. "I ain't giving up on you, blue eyes."

⠀Before opening the passenger door and crawling in the Buick, I look to him. "What are you, country, or badass. Make up your mind."

⠀As soon as I get home I walk to Chloe's house. She's my next door neighbor and, cliché as it is, my best friend.

⠀We sit on her bed, eat popcorn and watch movie after movie. She drones on about Josh. "He's just so perfect and ugh I just love him."

⠀I roll my eyes and laugh as I usually do when Chloe talks about Josh. Personally, I think the two make the cutest couple.

⠀"So, Maddie, have you met any cute boys?" She teases. My mind instantly jumps to Lucas and I feel my heart skip a beat.

⠀I shake my head, "No. Not everyone can be as lucky as you and get a Josh Hyland." I roll my eyes playfully and she giggles. "Maddie, you can tell me if you've got a secret lover."

⠀"Well- Okay, so I met this super duper cute boy in therapy today and he's the cutest and just- ugh." I take a deal breath after finishing that sentence.

⠀I look over at Chloe, and her smile grows faint. She starts shaking, until finally she stops and nothing but a lifeless Chloe is left.

// this isn't based off of the tfios ok.
xoxo, karson.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...