Behind Closed Doors[COMPLETED]

By Call_meh_tayy

17 year old Diamond has nothing. Her mother is a crackhead who sells her body for money. Diamond lives in a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11~sneak peak
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-It Ends Here
Epilouge
Behind Closed Doors: Stay Loyal

Chapter 3

3.7K 91 13
By Call_meh_tayy

Saint in the multimedia

Diamond POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar place as I looked around.

"You okay shorty?" Saint asked as I turned around and I remembered everything that went down. Then today was fucking Sunday.

"Yeah I guess so." I said. "I need clothes remember."

"Lets go get some." He said. Was he stupid or some shit?

"Let me break it down. I can't walk out like this my nigga." I said slowly.

"Oh shit, you right." He said laughing. I didn't find shit funny. Even though I wasn't dressed in the most lastest wear. I never wore shit from the other day... that's lazy and nasty.

"Yeah hahaha so funny." I said.

"You got some real issues shorty." He said. "You need to fix them real quick."

"Don't tell me what I need to fix. You need to fix on getting me clothes." I said getting up. "You expect me to walk out in the store with my ass hanging out forreal?"

"Damn its yo choice. Personally no, but its yo body." He said. I took a couple breaths. He was finna make me kill him.

As my stomach growled I remembered I didn't eat last night.

"You hungry Diamond?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes."

"Want me to order room service?" He asked.

"Yes." I said with a duhh face.

"A'ight." He picked up the phone. "What you want?"

"I want fried chicken, with a pepperoni pizza." I said with a smile.

"I want fried chicken with a pepperoni pizza and a two Sprites with hot wings." He said.

"I didn't ask for a Sprite." I said.

"So."

"Okayyy." I said. As he turned on the TV. We started watching Spongebob. This grown ass man seemed so interested in the show. "Really you watching Spongebob?"

"Hell yeah, Spongebob and Patrick my niggas. Squidward big head ass is just a fuckin' hater. Big nose ass." He said.

"You sound like you eight." I laughed.

"Oh shut up." He said, making I pushed him.

"Shut up." I said. He pushed me back.

I puched him in the arm. He slapped my thigh.

"Owwww!!!" I tackled him. The door knocked as I got off of him. I went to the door. As it was room service. He came in as he looked down. "My eyes are up here."

The boy looked up. Then, he left out the room.

"Bring it over here." Saint said. As I pushed it towards the bed. We pushed the comforter off. We placed our plates on the bed. As we dug in. I ate slowly as he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked. With a mouth full of food. Saint shook his head.

"You look happy when you eat." He said. I smiled because it was true.

"I am." I said.

"Thats good." He said. As we continued to eat. I drunk some of the Sprite.

"See I knew you was gon drink some Sprite."

"Shut up you are so full of yourself." I said as he received a call.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Nicki I don't have time for your bullshit." He sighed, I rolled my eyes at the name.

"...."

"Does it matter who I with?"

"...."

"You not my fucking girlfriend!"

"Saint! Bitch ass!...."

"Who the fuck you tryna go off on. You must have hit puberty and grew some balls or some shit!" I laughed. He looked at me as I grabbed my phone off the charger.

Markel- stay safe tell me wen u come back

Me- ight big bro

*
Ky- goodmorning bitch

Me- Gm trick

Ky- wen u grew balls

Me- fuck u

Ky- wya?

Me- hotel

I stopped texting her. I realized Saint was off the phone.

"You done?" I asked him.

"With what?"

I looked down at his phone. He nodded.

He looked in his bag. He pulled out a crop top, some ripped jean, and some sandals. With a bra and underwear.

"Here." He said. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"You asshole you had clothes the whole time!?!" I asked.

"Uhh yeah." He said. "Go so we can get clothes damn."

"Ight keep yo pants on." I said. As he looked at me. "Its an expression."

"Oh well I never finshed high school." He admitted."Hurry up I dont have a all day." I got up and I took a shower. I got out and put on the clothes he gave me. I looked in the mirror.

"Keep ya head high. Show them you are worth it." I said. Same words my father told me. I spoke, almost I started crying. I hated how my eyes got red when I cried.

I walked out and I put the clothes in the bag. I walked back in the suite.

He got up and took his bag with him to the bathroom. I sat down. I grabbed a pizza and it was cold. I shrugged and ate it.

Moments later he came out. With some jeans he let sag a little with a belt around it. A football jersey. With some Jordans.

"You ready?" He asked, and I nodded. "A'ight lets go."

We walked out the room, then we walked into the elevator. We waited a while before it came to a stop. We walked through the double doors.

He grabbed a key out his pocket as it was another car. He opened the door for me. Saint got in on the other side. We pulled up to the mall.

We got out at he held my hand. We walked into footlocker first.

"Pick what you want D." He said.

I picked up some Citrus Jordans. As he looked too. I asked the lady for my size. She returned with the shoe. I fit. As she went to the register. I tapped him as he nodded and we walked.

"$210.00." She said. As he nodded. He pulled out a wad of cash and handed her the money as she nodded and handed him back $90.00.

"Thank you." he said as he grabbed my bag.

"Thank you." I said when we left.
"You welcome."

We went into Spencer's. Now everyone who go in there know how freaky that store is. How deeper you go the freaker it get.

We was in the back as he played with the toys. I picked one up.

"Ooohhh she stealing!" He yelled.

"No I'm not!" I said as some white people laughed.

"Put the shit down you so freaky." He said. Making me roll my eyes. "They gon' be in the back of yo head one day D."

"Yeah sure"

He picked up a feathered whip as we went to the checkout.

We went out and went into Macy's as I picked out dresses. With crop tops and pants. We walked into Victoria Secret.

"Get this." He said. Holding up a thong.

"I'm not getting a yeast infection." I said.

"You gon wear it." He said. Picking up three more. Along with lace ones. As I sighed. I picked up a couple of perfumes as we went to the register.

"Put it back." I said.

"Nahh you ain't finna boss me with my money." He said.

"Bossy." I said.

"Tuhh. Says the person who made me order pizza with fried chicken." He said as the employee laughed.

"You on the verge of getting yo car blew up again." I said.

"Bullshit. Here you go ma'am check this up."

He grabbed the bag and carried them.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked.

"You deserve it." He said. I looked down and smiled.

We went back to the hotel as we picked up our bags and packed our stuff up.

"I gotta house and it is already furnished. So all we gotta do is stay there. Soon as Monday hit. You go to school then you come back okay?"

"Okay." I said. We left the hotel. We returned the key and signed out. We put the suitcases in the trunk as we got in the car. It was a nice two story house but not like the other one.

We walked inside as I was speechless. It was a peach painted walls. Black couches. With a flat screen. A huge kitchen. With a amazing dining room. I went upstairs to three rooms. One looked small. It had a twin size bed. Small closet.

The other one was medium size. With a queen size bed. A medium closet. With a small flat screen. And two dressers. The last room was huge. It had a California king size bed. A big flat screen. With a bathroom. Two dressers. A walk in closet.

"You like?" He asked from behind me.

"This place is amazing." I said. As I turned around to face him.

*

*

*

Marquez (Saint)

She turned around to face me.

"You know where you sleeping right?" I asked.

"In here of course." She said.

"Nope across the hall." I said smiling.

"You not gon' get lonely?" She said with the baby eyes.

"Nope." I replied.

"No you sleep in there." She tried to push me out the door. She tried. Or attempted.

"Fine! You can sleep in here, but stop kicking me in yo' sleep." I warned, Diamond jumped on me.

"Yasss that my bestfriend!" She said.

"Here she go." She got down. I like when she was around. We used both of the dressers.

She sat on the edge of the bed as I pushed her off. She fell on the ground.

"Thats from the hotel." I said. As she got up. She tackled me causing me to fall. She threw fake punches. Diamond tried to get up and run I caught her leg as she tripped and fell.

"Ahhh! You asshole." She yelled. I cocked my head. I picked her up. I took her in the backyard where the pool was.

"Ima what!?!" I asked.

"I'm sorry." She said.I threw her in.

"Bitch...Can't....Swim!!!" She said. I laughed first then jumped in to save her. I took her out the water as she got up. She locked me out the house. Fuck.

I ran to the door as she smiled. I ran on the side of the house I opened the window. I snuck in. I came up from behind her. As she screamed. I covered her eyes.

"Saint!!! Help me!" She screamed for me. Little did she know.

I took her upstairs. As she made eye contact. She looked angry.

She slapped me.

"We are even." She said. She laid down as I hovered over her. We looked at each other. Before I kissed her. I knew this was her first time. Them lips felt so right though.

*

*

*

Diamond POV

Saint was my first kiss. He licked his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Your ugly."

"I am?" I said. Looking the other way.

"No I was just playing." He said. As he touched my wet curly hair.

"Oh you are ugly too." He smiled. He tapped me.

"Get out I have to change." He said. I got up. I walked out. I went into the kitchen. I grabbed a bag called Takis. I remember eating these when Ky bitch ass let me eat these hot ass chips.

Saint walked in there. He grabbed the bag.

"Who said you can have my food?" He asked.

"Sharing is caring." I said. He nodded.

"You need to change." He said. I shrugged as I went into the room. I grabbed some of the lace underwear and a bra. Saint picked out. I put on a hi-low red dress. I washed my hair. As I blow dried it. Surprised he had a blow drier and a flat iron. I flat ironed my hair.

I walked back out as he smiled.

"Awww." He said as I flipped him off. I grabbed the Takis and I ate them. It was nice here. But I knew where my home was. I liked it with Saint. I knew everything in my life was always horrible so I never liked to get used to things.

-next day-

I woke up to Saint slapping my thigh.

"Get up!" He said.

"Stop yelling bruhh to early for that shit." I mumbled, picked me up and laid me on the ground.

"Aight you up now. Get ready you not finna be late." He said, as I stood up.

I went into the bathroom and I took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I put on the lingerie with my bleached ripped pants and a crop top. With my Citrus Jordans. I flat ironed my hair as it reached my shoulders.

I grabbed my phone of the charger. 5:08am

I walked downstairs.

"What time you gotta be at school?" He asked.

"7:15." I said. As he nodded.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"What you wanna eat?"

"I don't know I usually eat at school even though the food is horrible."

"Well I'll take you to McDonald's." He said. I smiled and nodded... I think I like him.

We got into the car and went to McDonald's.

We pulled up in the drive thru.

"Welcome to McDonald's how can I take your order?" The man asked.

"Hold on one second." He said. As we decided. "A'ight I want the sausage biscuit and a sprite."

He said as he told him the total. He pulled up to the first window, paying the total. They took him to the second window. Saint grabbed the food and handed it to me. I looked in the window as the man smiled at me. I smiled back.

Saint caught it and mugged him which caused him to look away and give us the food. He handed me the bag.

"Thank you." I said.

"You welcome. You wanna bum ass nigga who work at McDonald's. Hope you don't run up his 300 hundred dollar check." He said. As he pulled off.

"Really?" I asked.

"Whatever."

"No not whatever. You acting jealous when you got Nicki. It was just a smile not like I'm gonna see him in my life god." I said. As I rolled my eyes.

"Drop it! Go to school and come back home when I come to pick you up I'm tired of talking bout this." He said, making me jump. I ate my food as me and Saint shared the soda. We pulled up to the school at 6:52am.

"Thank you." I said.

"You welcome. Bye Diamond." He said. Kissing my cheek.

I left the bag in the car as I got out. I checked my phone weird Kyla ain't text me. Everyone looked at me when I walked out the car that made me feel awkward. Let alone my outfit.

I walked to Markel.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Diamond what happen yo' mama died and you got her insurance?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Come on before we late." I said. As we walked down the hallway. I listened to the 'damn ma' and 'let me get yo number.' As I kept walking to my locker.

Nicki came by me. She only had two of her friends today.

"Listen lil' bitch you better not mess with my man or you are dead hoe. Lemme find out something broke hoe." She said.

"Nicki get yo dick sucking ass on the corner and shut the fuck up!" Markel said. As she laughed and walked off. "Start sticking up for yourself a'ight."

As we walked in class. I felt off cause some guys were looking at me. I really didn't like this feeling. It made my stomach turn.

We left class as lunch rolled around. I paid for my plate as Nicki walked by and knocked it out of my hand.

"Oops!" She said. I was so embarrassed. I ran out. Markel ran after me.

"D wait up!" He said. As I turned around.

"Markel what!?" I said.

"You gotta start taking up for yourself you not a baby no more and Kyla got Rico now she can't be on yo every move." He said, hugging me. I automatically starting crying in his shoulder.

As we sat with our backs facing the lockers quietly. The bell rung meaning we had to go to our last class. I got up. As I went to class without Markel. I sat in the back. As I texted Saint what happened.

Saint- want me to pick you up?

Me- this is my last class i can hang

Saint- im on my way so I can make it

Me- okay

As I looked at the time 2:06. I laid my head down as some boy came and made me look up.

"What?"

"Mybad ma but I was wondering if I could get your number?" He asked he looked new. "Im new they call me King. Wondering tomorrow if you could show me around?"

"Ughhh yeah. My name is Diamond." I said. I gave him my phone. He typed his number in, and I gave him mine. The bell rung as we walked out together and went our separate ways. I walked to where I thought Saint parked from this morning.

As someone knocked me down. Nicki kicked me. As two of her friends jumped me. I tried to get up and defend myself. They all backed up and I realized it was Saint and Rico with their guns out. But I couldn't really see all I could do was hear.

"Nicki what the hell is wrong with you?!?" Saint asked her.

"Baby why are you protecting her?" She asked. I kept fading in and out. I tried to stay awake.

"Bitch we don't go together. Man lose my fucking number bitch." He said. As I felt myself being lifted but I couldn't see anything my vision was very blurry.

Next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
1.7K 110 21
In the heart of Memphis anything is bound to go. 18 year old Crys is a sweet girl with a heart from hell. Every one knows Crys she would never hurt a...