Life's Too Short

By AmyLou_19

Kyle Jones has everything he every wants, he has a beautiful girlfriend called Lizzy, best friends Blake, Luk... More

Luke's Part
Erik's Pov
Authors Note

Kyle's Part

18 0 0
By AmyLou_19

Chapter One

~Kyle's Pov~

I woke up this morning, alone, feeling empty once again. It's been a month ow since you've been gone. I miss you.

Remember those days when i would take you out on dates or those days were your brother would chase me away? funny, yeah i now.

Ever since you've left i've always remember the first time i saw you, beautiful, was all that came to mind as you walked past me and my friends. Ha ha good old days.

Remember Blake?, you know the other 'Jock' as you would call us every day, with that, sweet, beautiful smile on your face that I've missed since that day. He says hi, that he misses you baby girl, we all do.

I know it's short but there is another chapter to go so I hope you like it so far. ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Kyle On the side ----------------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...