My rantworld

Oleh FayWinters

A world - my world, full of my rants. A blog - my blog, full of rants. I hope you guys will like it! Love, ... Lebih Banyak

SUPERIMPOSE (BÆ)
How to write a book
Ily

THE BEST PLACES

11 2 3
Oleh FayWinters

Okay, so this is my first rant. It's really random - we all know I ám just really random - but you have to get used to it or shut your hands of my book. Thanks.

Places you just háve to visit:

1. Tokyo, Japan. - Because of the manga, the sushi, the culture, the AWESOME clothes, Harajuku & the climate.
2. Cinque Terre, Italy. - Because of the amazing houses and everything! (Look at the photo I added) I visited Cinque Terre in May and it was amazing!
3. New York, America. - Because I don't want to die without visiting New York!
4. Paris, France. - Because of the small bakeries, the Eiffel Tower & of course Disneyland Paris!
5. The Northern part of Finland.- Because I want to see the Northern Light!
6. Amsterdam, The Netherlands. - Definatly not because of the weather, but Amsterdam is a place you just háve to visit! And Ezra Fitz (PLL) was there lmao.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
39.7K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
86.4K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...