warmth of fluffy

By ino_youka

This story is about Kagome and Sesshomaru. Follow this extraordinary couple on their journey as they encounte... More

my secret place
realself
meeting the stranger
knowing, a suprise and delightful
emotions of the fluffy
moment together
Author^^
fun time of sesshomaru
excitement for meeting beloved family
mother pain and excitment
never leave again
auther's thanking
room inspection
crying and smiling unity
getting changed
paintings
MY ONII CHAN <3
Unlocked
crying my heart out
a personal maid
author's note
Happy birthday kagome ^^
Genkai-the spirit master
The Training Time~
flushy flushy
hentai to my mate only
a surprise and demon powers
heir of my powers
Needed comfort
kurama
fly fly high high
who will go??
seeing the dark.
she is mine
baby
insects waaaa!!
Yusuke Urameshi
Mans & Weapons
dragons and battle
going to my family
at modern era part 1
Author's note
AT Mördern era Part II
calm before storm
the awaited battle Finale
i love you

kagome gone from pack

3.4K 111 0
By ino_youka

( inuyasha's forest  ;; inside kaeda's hut;;)

''i m worried about her miroku''sango looked at miroku worriedly 

''i am too my dear sango we can just hope that she is ok''

it was night now and inside the kaeda's hut. they both sat and thinking where had kagome gone while kaeda was making them some herb tea to calm them down.

''kagome is a strong child sango . she will be okay''kaeda said with a lill sad smile.

as for inuyasha he was still looking for kagome but after his false attempts he came back .

they all looked up as inuyasha came inside the hut 

sango suddenly stood up and ran to inuyasha and asked him 

''inuyasha did u found her''her eyes big and red with all the crying she did.

inuyasha just shook his head and walked to one side of hut and sat down there.

sango miserably sat down beside miroku.

then suddenly he spoke ''guys i smelled the scent of kagome near that mysterious cave of Gods ''

all of them looked at inuyasha in surprise.

''but how did she got that far away from here and we can't even get near that place''miroku asked surprisingly .

''i don't know that miroku . i was just passing by that place and suddenly i sensed her inside the barrier of that place.''

''and also i sensed two  very strong demons and one of them was sesshomaru and the other one i don't know about.

''do u think kagome confronted sesshomaru and that other demon there''kaeda asked and gave inuyasha and the others their tea.

''i don't know about that kaeda obaa san '' inuyasha was getting irritated now first he was worried about kagome then that sesshomaru what if he had done something to her inuyasha thought palely .

''we will go tomorrow and look there''miroku suggested

''yes yes we will miroku''sango said then she stood up and walked where shippou and kirara slept and laid down with them.

''miroku i m going outside you all sleep i will we back '' before miroku could say anything inuyasha stood and ran outside the hut.

miroku could sense the spiritual presence of a person and knew it was kikyo .he sighed and shook his head and thought' thats why kagome get always mad at him for going to meet kikyo but i guess he can't help it because he loved kikyo '.

after kaeda and miroku drank their tea , they laid down on the floor and slept too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 963 20
*Edited July 2020* Unfortunate events have brought Sesshomaru and Kagome to team up and get back at their philandering ex lovers. However, their unex...
1.2K 6 12
This is a collection of InuYasha one shots. Each story will be different unless stated at the beginning or in the title. I hope you enjoy. I do not o...
81.4K 1.3K 27
It takes place after the final chapters. When Inuyasha and Kagome finally start to learn to trust their love and each other. But Kagome is acting rea...
30.7K 1.1K 33
*Read in a deep British accent* This book is about Inuyasha and Kagome's love for each other but they never admit it. With Naraku on the loose and lo...