My Chemical Romance And One D...

By Claire_201

Talon Way, probably one of the best Drummer's in our time, along with Guitarist. Adopted by Gerard Way and Ly... More

My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me
Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!
Chapter Two: It Is On
Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button
Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out
Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection
Chapter Seven: Plot Twist
Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door
Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge

8.8K 306 120
By Claire_201

I was sleeping peacefully, until I was submerged in cold liquid, I screamed and sat up, almost set jello was all over me, Harry, Louis and Zayn was howling in laughter, "Y-" I made the 'y' sound, before I gave up and just screamed in frustration and stormed out of my room, I suddenly felt a rope on my ankles and I tripped.

I face planted into a sticky mess of glue, I screamed again and tried to get up on my feet without falling over, "Talon?!" I screamed at Mikey and his eyes widened, "I'LL GET DAD!" he runs into dad's room.

"HEY! FREAK!" I turned and Harry threw a bucket of goose feather's on me, I stood there in shock, before I screamed and tried to attack him, he laughs and grabs onto my goose feathered and glue hand's and pushed me against the wall.

I kicked around, and he narrowed his eyes at me, I gasped and instantly shrunk back as he raised one hand above his head, I squeezed my eyes shut and made myself small, please don't, please don't.

"AHA!"

I opened my eyes to see him dropping glitter on my head, I saw dad walk out of his room and he stared at me and Harry in horror, well, uh... Harry's hand was still raised and looked like he was going to hit me, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" dad roar's and storms over to Harry and grabs him by his collar.

I saw Mikey run over dad and try to get him to let Harry go as he yelled at him, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?! WITH MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Gee, back off, okay? It was a prank, I over heard them" Mikey whispers to him.

"HE WAS GOING TO HIT HER!" Dad roar's, Simon run's upstairs and sees dad trying to land one on Harry face, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Louis and Zayn stood next to him with a guilty look on their faces, "They pranked Talon!" Ray yells.

Simon turns and looks at me, I waved at him, "For the - I hope to god they prank you guy's back" Simon growls, before leaving... that ass.

I grabbed dad and dragged him away from the kid, I turned and glared at Harry, 'Watch your back, Fluffy. We're coming for you' he stares at me in confusion, then I gave him the middle finger for good measures and then turned and stormed towards the bathroom, I scowled, Operation Get Back At These Little Fuckers, is now under way.

~

My alarm clock went berserk and I ran out of the bathroom, the same time everyone did and we all fought for the only bathroom, and Zayn was able to slip in just as we all tackled one another, "HA-HA!" he laughed and locked the door.

I sat up next to Mikey and huffed, Mikey turned to me and winked, I raised an eye brow at him, someones got a prank up his sleeve.

We walk into Harry and I's room, he pulls out silly string and just anything you could imagine. I put shaving cream in his shoes, silly string in his suit cases, I turned to see Mikey cutting the crotch and butt part out of his briefs and pants....

I bit my lip and started to throw honey around his part of the room, I emptied ants into his pillow case and then put it back, I then got fabric dye and died all of his shirts, jumpers- everything of his that I can dye.

I then got all of his electronics and dumped them in a tub of jello and nodded to Mikey, who then took them to put them in the fridge.

I looked around, and continued putting a mini ball made out of news papers (that had spider eggs in it) and then put that in his jacket pocket and even put some tampons drenched in fake blood in his pockets, bed, shoes, and in his beanies... stupid beanies.

I stepped back and took a picture of it, black mail... or twitter. Either way, I win.

I walked out,  smiling innocently and then walked into Louis' room and took his phone. I turned it off and put it down my shirt and then started to go through his gear, and found a small book, I opened it.... Louis has a Diary?

I went through some pages, and took three pictures of three pages, one saying he was in love with Eleanor, one when he accidentally sent his mum a sexual text message- meant for Harry (I don't know what they text to each other... and I don't really want to know right now) and then one of him writing about Zayn's new hair cut- which he hates.

I smirked, shutting the book and burying it back into his bag before skipping out of his room, whistling.

I skipped down the stairs and then sat in the kitchen, whistling as I made myself pancakes, "... She's scaring me" someone whispers, I make my head twist around and I give him a terrifying smile, you should be Leprechaun.

"She's like a freaking crazy ex girlfriend" I turned, throwing a spatula at the blonde kid who ducked and then stared at me with wide eyes. I turned back around and took my plate of pancakes out, then waved a book at it.

I heard my Uncles and dad's foot steps run down the stairs and into the kitchen, then they all attacked the plate and I was left with nothing... the horror.

Then I heard a scream from up stairs and I turned to Mikey, "It wasn't me, I swear" I narrowed my eyes at him and jogged up the stairs and found Zayn holding his eyes, stumbling out of the bathroom naked.

I hurried over to him and looked at his head- nowhere else.

"MY EYES!" you hair. I mused, looking at his hot pink hair, I looked around, seeing nothing so I took my shirt off and grabbed his hand before making him take the shirt and put it on his eyes, I then grabbed his arm and dragged him into the bathroom, Zayn's nice, he tripped Harry up the stairs yesterday... that and he's screaming like a little girl, and I am starting to get a headache.

Without looking, I threw a towel over his bits and the shoved his head under the tap, turning on the cold water, he splutters and I hear people run up the stairs, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I rolled my eyes, Zayn seems to have gotten what I was doing and he opened his eyes.

I was pulled back and shoved backwards, I fell into the bathtub and I hit my arm, I held it against my singlet (I wouldn't have taken my shirt off any other way) and glared at Harry, who glared back.

"Zayn mate, are you okay?" Louis asks him, Zayn pulls out and shakes his head.

"Oh my god, thank you!" Louis and Harry stare at him funny, then he notices me, "You!" he points at me, then looks at my shirt, "YOU HELPED ME!" I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of the bathtub and walked out of the bathroom, shoving Harry into the toilet, jerk.

I walked down the stairs and teddy looks at me, "Put some clothes on, your going for an photo shoot"

"Oh, do we have to go right now?" Mikey sigh's as he walks past.

"No, only Talon"

Mikey stops and stares at Teddy, "And who else?"

"... One Direction"

"WHAT?! WHY NOT THE REST OF THE BAND?!"

"We're going to make the fans think that she and them have a 'Special' relationship with them"

"WHAT?!" my dad roar's, completly pissed off.

"Relax, it's only going to be a brother sister type relationship, for now anyway..." my dad's eye twitches.

I waved my hands at him, 'Don't worry dad, i'll hit them if they do something bad'.

He sigh's and glare's at Teddy, "Fine, but, next time, I want to be warned first"

Teddy roll's his eyes, "Fine. Get dressed in normal clothes Talon" I stared at him weirdly, "Yes, normal clothes. I want no black" I gasped, sending him a mocking look.

"Just... hurry up!" he yells. I snickered and walked up to my room, ignoring the mess of Harry's side (By your's truly) and looked for some 'normal' clothes... I am not going to like this photo shoot, am I?

~

"What did I say about b-" I gave Teddy a sharp look, 'I don't have any other shirt's, okay?' he sighs, "I'm going to send you shopping with some stylists recommended by Simon, then you might... fit in" I glowered at him.

'I. Don't. Want. To. Fit. In'

"Whatever, your doing this because of your contract, you here?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, wait until my father here's about this.

"Right, car, out. Follow the boy's" he points to the limo that One Direction were climbing out of, I shoved past him and jumped out of the car, before I followed after the boy band... ugh, that just sound's disgusting.

The Boy Band. 

How revolting.

I followed in after them and we all walked in, "Liam! Harry! Louis! Zayn, Niall" a man sends Niall a cheeky yet sexual grin, then notices me, "AND WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL?!" he runs over to me and grabs my cheeks.

I stare at him in total terror as he looks at me, "Hmm.... Sasha, Susanna!" he yells and two plastic looking girls walked over to him.

"Yes sir?"

"Give her some blush, those cheeks are like a corpse, reddening her lips, smoky eye shadow, to less eye liner, put more on so it goes with her out fit, straighten her hair, but give it something wave.... and give her something that will make her eye pop!" he snaps his fingers and I was dragged away by the two plastics, staring at the Boy Band in terror.

I was thrown into a chair, "Ugh, he's wasting our talent" one girl snaps and starts doing one side of my face.

"I know, and on the freaky emo girl" I sat there.... am I invisible?

Or am I just here, but they're to blind to notice?

"Well, give him what he wants, that way we can work on the delicious boy band" one girl bites her lip and they turn, squeal while jumping up and down, before stopping and continuing painting my face.

"There, now you look less like a whore" one says pulling back.

I look in the mirror - holy crap. I actually look pretty- well, no. I'm okay, much more colourful and actually look alive I guess.

"Go to Gustav" one girl look's at me in disgust and I hopped off the chair and ran for the exit.

"MY DEAR! LET ME LOOK AT YOU!" fucking hell. The guy from before grabs me and drags me away from the exit door.... damn.

He stops and turns me around and gasps, "Beautiful! Like a Greek Goddess!" he look's at me in awe.

"Right, i'm Gustav and I am the photographer, I am going to take pictures separately first, your's my love, now just act naturally" I stand there as he grabs a camera and nod's at me.

I sigh, might as well get this over with.

I looked at the camera and cracked a grin, thinking about Zayn's hair, I wonder how they're going to change his eye brows and hair from hot pink, is he going to wear a beanie? Or going to be one of those toy troll's?

"Perfecto!" I flinched as the light blinded me... god, give me strength.

~

"Come on! Act like on big, happy family!" Gustav yell's at One Direction and I, we all stood next to each other, hating every second of it. Though, Zayn's hair was now colour dark brown... at least Mikey and I got a picture while he was sleeping.

"Come on! Simon and Teddy said that I can keep you for as long as I want if you all don't cooperate" I sigh, fuck this. I want pizza.

I grabbed Louis and Zayn that were standing next to me and gave the camera a fake smile, "SEE! TALON HAS THE IDEA! ACT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" the boy's gave stiff smiles and I gave them my fake one, I continued moving the boy's around- trying to make it look like we're 'Friends'... 

I shiver at the even thought of that, "PERFECT! You all are free to go!" Gustav say's, looking at his camera, thank fuck for that. I let the two idiots go and walked to the exit and walked outside, I texted Teddy for him to pick me up and hurry up about it.

I sat up front, waiting for either the car or a damn text message.

One Direction walk past me as I sat against the building, "Need a ride?" I shake my head at Liam.

"Okay..." he trails off and gets in with the other's, they all yelled at him, besides Zayn who look's at me oddly.

I rolled my eyes and waited for my ride... 

~

Five hour's, five freaking hour's. I look up to the sky, just as some water comes down, and now it's raining... great.

I stand and pull my phone up, and Google maps. I put the house in and started my way home, through the down pour. I glowered at the wet concrete, oh I am going to enjoy dad yelling at Teddy.

~

I kicked the front door open and squelched into the house, "Talon?! Is that you, where have you be- what happened?" Dad stares at me in shock.

"Talon? You have been late to an interview! How immature of y-" I turned, throwing my phone at Teddy.

It hits him in the face and he stumbles back, "TALON!" my dad yells.

'You bastard! I texted you a hundred times, where the fuck were you?! You were meant to pick me up!' 

Teddy holds his nose and glares at me, "Stop being a child, you could have gotten a ride with the Boy Band" he spat at me.

'He said I have to look more normal!' I signed to Dad.

"Stop being an brat! Speak! I know you can! Do you know all of this shit that I have to deal with, because you are a mute!" Teddy grabs my arm and twists me around.

"TEDDY!" my dad scream's.

"So much shit you create! Take a look at what people are saying about the freak that doesn't talk! And all because your mother didn't love you!" I slapped him, dad was bright red and I glared at Teddy.

"Go on, slap me again, it isn't going to make mummy love you!" Teddy laugh's cruelly.

I feel my chest tighten and I swallowed, "TED GRIFFITHS! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH! YOU KNOW NOT EVEN A QUARTER OF STUFF, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT?!" my dad roar's, storming towards him.

"Woah! Gee-"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HER! BRINGING UP HER MOTHER, SAYING THAT SHE DIDN'T LOVE HER! LEAVING HER IN THE RAIN! SHE COULD GET SICK! SHE COULD DIE!" my dad scream's, My Chem instantly advances on Teddy.

"Guy's, stop it! Seriously, she just needs to learn how to speak again! I know she can, you told me she could, then why doesn't she?! Ha?! Because her mother didn't love her?! How she was bullied?! Honestly, she need's a better reason!" 

I-I don't need a better reason...

I-I have reasons, reasons that are good... aren't they?

"Don't you dare" Ray growl's, "I knew I didn't like you, ever since the beginning" Frankie hisses, I stepped back.

My reasons are good, aren't they?! They have to be! I have to- I'm not allowed to speak! I can't speak! I will get in trouble!

"Don't you dare speak about my daughter like that" Gee growls, "Don't speak to my daughter like that"

"SHE ISN'T EVEN YOUR REAL DAUGHTER! SHE'S ADOPTED! SHE'S YOUR COUSIN!" 

"SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" Gerard  boom's, then his fist collides with Ted's face.

I gasp and stumble back, "Talon...?" I looked to see Harry staring at me, "Are you okay?" I stared at him with wide eyes, before I ran out of the front door, "TALON!" he yells after me, but I just keep running... why do I always run?

~

My reasons, for not speaking, they're good ones... right? I can't talk, i'm not allowed to, or they'll hurt me. 

What if they aren't?

I frowned, I don't want to get in trouble... 

I don't want to be hurt again. 

Continue Reading