The Bag

By SparklingNightmare

Everyone has something that they want no one to find out or find. Well, Ashlyn happens the have a bag full of... More

*The Bag: Chapter 2
*The Bag: Chapter 3
*The Bag: Chapter 4
The Bag: Chapter 5
The Bag: Chapter 6
The Bag: Chapter 7
The Bag: Chapter 8
The Bag: Chapter 9
The Bag: Chapter 10 part 1
The Bag: Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
The Bag Chapter 12
The Bag Chapter 13
The Bag chapter 14
The Bag Chapter 15
The Bag Epilouge

*The Bag: Chapter 1

65 3 1
By SparklingNightmare

Hai. I'm sorry if this book sucks booty, it's my first one I've ever published. I've written books before and I've posted them on other sites and they've gotten good responses so I decided to type some on here & publish them :)

Tell me what you think :)
•••
Chapter 1

"Screw off Trinity!" I laughed as I swatted at my best friends' arm.

"No way! You have to tell me!" She didn't budge from her position on top of me, and I was too weak from laughing to push her off.

"Okay! Okay!" I caved in and she got off my back and moved to my bean bag chair.

I got up and cracked my back as I walked over to my other bean bag chair.

Trinity is my best friend, she's been their for me since kindergarten. So, I'm basically stuck with her. I do love her like a sister though, we do everything together.

"Tell me about you and Samy!" She threw a chocolate covered pretzel at me.

"Calm yourself, I'm getting there!" I picked up the pretzel and ate it.

"Start from the beginning" She rushed me, as she was eagerly wanting me to start the story.

"Okay, so Samy and I were walking down the walkway to get to my car. When we got to my car I opened the door and there was a bouquet of roses, a carton of ice cream, and the new Sinister 2 movie!" I squealed while I told her the story. I'm usually not the type to squeal like that, but it's a special occasion where I am entitled too do so.

Samy is my best male friend. Just yesterday he asked me out, so we're officially an item now and I couldn't be happier.

"Oh my god, the new Sinister?! You mean, the one that hasn't even came out yet?!" She yelled as her mouth hung wide open.

"Yes! He said he knows a guy that was in the movie, so he got him to get him a copy of it!" I looked over at her shaking her head.

"I legit, hate you" she pouted as she crossed her arms.

"I hate you too, boo" I made a kissey face at her causing her to hurdle another pretzel at me. I would say 'The pretzel that I caught' but I'm not that skilled, so it fell to the ground and I picked it up.

"Okay, but what about Mr. SexyAsHell?" She asked.

"I'm not obsessed with him like you Trinity, gosh" I flicked my hair and she chuckled.

"Still, I thought you were trying to get him to date you?" I rose a brow.

Mr. HotAsHell is the school's cliché bad boy, Brandon Smithy. Every high school has your groups, including the cliché's. Brandon just happens too be super hot as well, and fits in that category.

As Trinity said, I was trying to make him actually notice me, but that was a little difficult, so I gave up.

Trinity already tried to make him notice her, but that didn't end too well, as now he has a pending restraining order on her.

Yes, my friend is a little weird.

"Well I was, but you know how lazy I am in trying to get boyfriends, so I gave up." I shrugged. "It's not like he would date me anyway"

"Seems reasonable" she nodded.

We sat in silence for a while as we watched Pretty Little Liars and ate pretzels, before I remember what tomorrow is.

"I do not want to go to school tomorrow" I whined and threw my head back on my bean bag chair.

"Neither do I honey bunch" she sighed.

"I can't believe it's only the second week in the school year and I already have a boyfriend"

"I know, you're going to have to teach me your ways" trinity joked while she brushed a hand through her long, dark brown hair.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Facebook when I noticed something very interesting on my feed.

"Oh my, look what I see" I showed her my phone and she grabbed it from my hand.

Trinity threw a hand to her mouth, "oh my wows" she mumbled.

I took my phone back and looked at the 'I'm single ladies ;)' post made by Brandon followed by the 'Single <3' life event update.

Brandon has been dating the school's cliché cheerleader/prostitute. Of course she's not really a prostitute, she just acts like one, and dresses like one.

"Right" I nodded and pursed my lips.

"It's getting late, I think I'm going to sleep" Trinity said yawning.

"Ahh!" A scream came from outside my door, but was soon inside my room.

My little brother came bursting through the door in his red boxers with a light up, foam glow stick.

"Tyler! What are you doing? I told you not to run around in your boxers when I have a friend over" I fake sighed and Trinity laughed.

"Aw, I'm sorry Ashlyn" he hung his head in shame, and Trinity frowned.

"Just kidding!" I yelled as I hopped up from my bag and reached around under my bed to snatch my foam glow stick.

"You will never defeat me!" My little twelve year old brother, Tyler, yelled.

"Oh yes I will!" I yelled running towed him with my stick of foam.

I hit him in the arm with it causing him to pull it behind his back.

"Oh, sneaky?" He tried to jab me with the foam stick but I dodged it and hit the table behind me causing a whole bunch of stuff too fall off.

"Calm your high asses down!" My mother yelled up to us.

"I'm not high! No worries!" I yelled back and went back to my imaginary sword fight with my brother.

In the end, I lost my left leg, my right hand, and my whole left arm. Tyler, on the other hand, lost his left arm and that was it.

Two hours later, I threw in the towel. I let Tyler take the victory, and let Trinity take a nap.

Being it was two in the morning, and I had school, I figured I should go to sleep.

I'm so not looking forward to every girl in the school throwing themselves at Brandon tomorrow.

**********

"Wake up beautiful" The amazing Evan Peters voice filled my room.

"Wake up beautiful" he said again.

"Wake up beautiful"

"Wake up beautiful"

"Shut it off, I love him and all, but shut it off" Trinity groaned from the other side of my bed.

"But Evan Peters is my husband" I hit the 'off' button and got out of my warm bed.

"I'm showering" I told Trinity as she just groaned and rolled around in my bed.

I'm more of a night owl, but today I'm in more of a morning mood.

I grabbed my clothing a items from my dresser and headed to my bathroom.

I stripped down of my Evan Peters shirt, and my black baggy sweat pants, and stepped into the shower.

I put the shampoo in my hair and shaved my legs quickly before washing out my hair, and hopping out of the shower.

I pulled on my new bra and panties and wrapped my towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom and Trinity slipped past me followed by the sound of the shower being turned on again.

I let my towel fall to the ground, and I walked over to my walk-in closet and picked out a white tank top with a black, vendoodle designed elephant, followed by a pair of black skinny jeans that were slit slightly. I pulled out my black vans with white laces and slipped them on as well.

I looked over at my phone too see a Snapchat from the one and only Brandon Smithy.

Why does he have to pester me?

I grabbed my phone and opened the app. I clicked on his Snapchat and looked at the picture of him with the caption "I'm single, you can call dibs if you want;)" I gagged and closed out of the app followed by me putting my phone in my pocket.

"Oh my god! Brandon just sent me a Snapchat!" Trinity squealed from inside my bathroom.

"Don't get too thrilled, it's just him flaunting over how he's single and ready to mingle like a dingle berry" I rolled my eyes and she came out of the bathroom dressed in a black knee-high dress with black lace around the bottom.

"Nice, did your sugar daddy, Jacob, buy that for you?" I chuckled and rose my brows multiple times.

"Shut up, you know I hate that term, and no, this is the dress my dad bought me" she twirled and I nodded before walking out into the hallway and down the stairs.

"Breakfast?" My little sister, Maddie said holding up a plate of eggs to my face.

"No thanks" I pushed them away and she grinned evilly.

"Why not sissy?" She said sweetly as she sat on the stool as I went to the freezer.

"Don't call me sissy, you're 9 not three, I hate that word" I hissed grabbing a waffle and putting it in the toaster.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and went back to being the annoying little sister I know.

The little sister that put clay in the eggs she just offered me. Yes, that's why I declined the eggs.

"We got to go, Ash" Trinity said grabbing my waffle out of the toaster and biting it.

"What time is it?" I took the waffle from her and took a bite.

Yes, we share food. It's not nasty when you're practically family.

"Six fifty"

"Oh crap, yeah we do" I grabbed my book bag, and my bag from the closet and reached in my bag for my car keys.

Yes, I have two bags. My book bag, and my secret bag.

My secret bag is the bag I use for all my 'secret' items that no one knows about. They are so secret, not even Trinity knows what's inside. Not my parents, not my sibling, not Trinity, not anybody.

In conclusion, nobody will know.

We walked to my car and got in, starting the engine as soon as I stepped in.

I threw my bags in the back seat and started off to school.

Trinity went to reach for my secret bag but I smacked her hand away.

"Why can't I just look at it?" She whined.

"Because, it's my secret belongings, no one will see them. Ever" well, at least I hope.

I'll do anything I can too be sure no one gets ahold of that bag and sees what's inside.

•••••••••••
So it's 8:30 PM & I'm just siting in the dark watching Boom! While eating popcorn, and I'm like "hey, I still have the new story The Bag to write! I should start typing that!" So I started typing it then I was like, "ah man, but what about the story My New Neighbor?"

In my opinion, MNN wasn't going anywhere so, I deleted it.

No going back now.

It's too late. Update: I wish I didn't delete it. Ugh. Oh well.

But I don't regret it. (yep I do)

& they're was an Evan peters reference in this part.... There will be a lot more too.

Evan Peters is life so.

Anyway, I finally updated this story, and I'll be updating more ^,^

Thanks for reading ^,^

Q's:

What do you think of Trinity?

Ashlyn?

Tyler (her younger brother)?

What do you think of her secret bag?

Vote

Comment

Fan
-SMS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 600K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
374K 13K 31
Ashley doesn't expect to ever meet the sweet, shy, boy who lived on her street ever again after he moves. So what happens when he comes back and turn...
362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...