Psychopath. (bwwm) ✓

By flawed-

"Write down one word that describes you." psy·cho·path noun noun: psychopath; plural noun: psychopaths a pers... More

0. blurb
1. psychopaths and cafeteria moments
2. shipping jackuary and the house down the street
3. psycho reputation and words
4. stares and video chats
5. rumors and arguments
6. tables and yes ma'am
7. boys and football
8. extra-strength condoms and "double-dates"
9. gummy bears and exes
10. abandoned parks and broken brothers
11. jan-jan and bad marks
12. kiss-fails and girl-time
13. cleaning up and the terrifying twosome
14. hospitality and tutoring.
15. backstories and underage boys.
17. his shirt and sleeping over.
18. interracial preferences and losers.
19. emptiness and thanksgiving break.
20. rightful concern and boner police
21. bandana boy and situations
22. drooling and phone conversations
23. racist fucks and ceaser the salad
CHARACTER ASK (pt. 1)
24. red rags and emotional explosions
25. fears and changes
26. therapists and cry babies
26. bonus chapter (oliver pov)
christmasy bonus
27. drug dealers and physical contact
28. information and introductions
29. meetings and greetings
30. verbal vomit and mad money
31. fornication and forgiveness
32. condom problems and i love you
ATTENTION
33. old friends and even older cars.
jealousy bonus (oliver's pov)
34. double-dates and nervous confessions.
35. epilouge.

16. parties and pretty girls.

99.1K 5.1K 6.5K
By flawed-

(Phoenix [//fetus kian//imagine he still has braces]; Trap Queen covered by Ed Sheeran)

16. parties and pretty girls.

"So are you busy tonight?" I'd asked Oliver as he walked me home later that day. We'd been getting to know each other lately and I could safely say that Oliver and I were becoming pretty close friends.

"Not really, me and Elliot were gonna watch scary movies with a bunch of candy. Wanna come?"

And trust me, I wanted to go, "I uh got roped into going to Ceaser's party."

"Ceaser Finnigan?" He asked, glancing over at me and I took that chance to take in his appearance. His hands were buried deep in his ripped jeans and he was wearing a short sleeve dark gray shirt, hair styled in its normal way. Oliver looked hot and I was sure he knew it with his dyed gray forces and earrings that reflected the light.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go." I muttered out, crossing my arms in his black hoodie he'd insisted I'd worn after school. Throughout knowing him, he'd somehow learned that I was always excessively cold and opted to walk home in chilly October in nothing but a short sleeve shirt.

"Why are you?"

"I promised Kat and she's kind of upset about... Things." Things involving a certain Phoenix Meyer.

"Oh."

"Yeah," we were falling into a comfortable silence when an idea came to mind, "you should swing by later if you'd like?"

He bit his lip lightly, licking it after as he looked down at me, still walking down the path, "Do you want me there?"

"Duh," don't freak him out, "bring Elliot too, I wanna meet your prodigy."

"If he's up for it, we'll come but I don't think it'd be okay to bail on him tonight," we'd made it up my porch when he sent me a small smile. I was still debating whether or not to invite him in when he spoke, "I have to go though... I gotta help my mom pack for a business trip and I have to run to the store and pick up all the reject candy because Elliot's gonna eat all the good ones."

"Alright, goodbye Oliver."

He was already sheepishly stepping down my porch steps when he stopped and smiled at me, my eyes lingering on his lips. I wanted to kiss him more than anything else I'd ever wanted but I simply held back and entered my house.

To say I wasn't prepared to be ambushed by flat irons and tight dresses was an understatement.

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

"Katalina, just let me explain-"

"Oh, fuck off, white boy."

Now this would be around the time where Id yank Sid away before she could claw Phoenix's eyes out. But seriously, he kind of had it coming. She glared at him, her winged liner making her look even more menacing as her big waved hair fell over her shoulder and her hand curled around her cup.

"Nice to see you too, Sidney."

And holding her back in 6 inch heels -that Kat had forced me to wear- wasn't easy, "I already disliked you and now I'm a split second from ripping your balls off, okay assface?"

I was getting tired and I could already feel my roots curling from the heat inside the house, my perfectly straightened hair was suffering, "Sidney..."

You know those annoying best friends that convince the girl that she could do better, that was us. Phoenix was the annoying boyfriend; Kat just so happened to be the girl who's heart was stupidly broken by him.

And Phoenix had surely had enough of us as he looked down at his girlfriend, "Kat baby, let's go get some drinks."

"I uh-"

It was my turn to interrupt, "You can't just come up after you've ignored her for a week," my eyes fixed in a glare as I felt Sid being pressed to my side in the small compacted room.

"Especially after you had sex, that's low, Phoenix."

His eyes went wide at our accusations, him staring down at Kat as he gently took her face in his hands, "Is that what you think?"

She stayed quiet.

"Baby, I love you, alright? That's why we waited, that's why I'm here; that's why I was nervous..."

For some reason I found myself rolling my eyes, "That doesn't explain-"

Kat threw me a look causing me to shut my mouth quickly and Sid to mutter a small 'rekt' while stifling her laughter.

"I was afraid that you didn't like it. You left pretty quickly after it happened and -"

And that was when she pecked his lips hesitantly. And even that much PDA was a big thing for her.

He smiled, grabbing her hand and turning her around so her back was against his chest and he lent down to he height, placing his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist, "I love you so much."

We watched her giggle, bile rising in my throat, "Always."

And Sid voiced my thoughts, "I'm gonna vomit in my mouth."

And I laughed at that, navigating Sid to a corner in the room that just so happened to be less packed, her downing her drink quickly.

I hated parties.

"Let's go dance, babe."

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

"I'm gonna go get another drink," Sid had said, pecking my cheek before I lost her in a sea of people.

I'd told her that she couldn't drink her problems with Luca away but that didn't stop her from trying. She was taking the whole 'being ignored' thing hard and decided to let loose.

Something I was too afraid to do.

"Wanna dance?" I heard the voice that made my eyes roll and bile to rise in my throat for the second time that day. Really I just wanted to go home; the bass from the speakers was creating a huge headache in my skull and I'd much rather have been in Oliver's house watching scary movies with him and his brother.

"Not with you," I sighed as Ceaser placed his hands on my hips, rocking me to the beat as his hands never strayed. One look at his carmel skin on the tight bodycon dress had me removing him from myself and stepping away.

I wanted porcelain hands and a lip ring not curly hair and plump lips.

Ceaser rolled his eyes at that, the song changing to an old Wiz Kalifa song as he crossed his toned arms in front of his chest, "Look, Em, I know we ended things on bad terms-"

But that made me realize who exactly I was talking to and why we hadn't worked out in the first place, "Ended things on bad terms? Ended things on bad terms..." I rolled my eyes at that, remembering the way Kat had said he placed his hand way too high on her thigh, "You hit on my best friend, Ceaser, that's not ending things on bad terms that's called being a whore."

"I've changed... And the new me wants to see if that ass has changed too," he tried turning me around so he could get a glimpse of my ass but I swatted his hands away, irritated with his behavior, "C'mon, Em, just let loose."

We were attracting attention as he poked at my now flat stomach. I'd recently lost weight that I'd possessed while I'd dated him and him touching me just brought back memories of when he used to try and make me run with him. Dating Ceaser was not only a mistake, it made me insecure and I always had to worry that I wasn't good enough for him. He proved that when he tried to feel up Kat -who was two sizes smaller and way prettier.

"Let go of me."

He smirked, his state making me slightly uncomfortable and suddenly I wanted a longer dress, "Baby-" his hands were still on my waist and my fist was itching to do some damage.

"Get off of her."

And if people weren't staring before, they were when Oliver appeared out of nowhere, Elliot by his side as he sipped from a red cup muttering a 'that's none of my business', "Hey psycho, I don't remember inviting you."

I rolled my eyes at the cocky tone in Ceaser's voice as his hands finally dropped to my hips, making my feel a little more comfortable but not as comfortable as I would be if he let me go, "He's with me."

"And he's what to you exactly?"

Oliver rolled his eyes at that, clenching his fists before he gently tugged at my wrist, pulling me away from Ceaser who glared but hadn't made a move to get me back, "Her boyfriend now I suggest you back the fuck up."

"Aw, you're taking in charity cases now? How sweet," Ceaser mocked, "Hey uh, sociopath, Jacie's a good fuck, thanks for not holding her back."

I held Oliver's hand, holding him back as his fists trembled. I sent Elliot a look, hoping he'd say something but he simply stepped backwards, shaking his head, "oh, hell no, I'm not getting in this one."

"Don't talk about a girl like that."

"I see you're enjoying my leftovers, huh?" My ex was still playing a game he wouldn't win as he stepped up to Oliver, looking down at him slightly and smirking, "Just like you enjoyed almost killing a guy, fucking sadist."

That must've been it for Elliot because that was when he spoke up, Ceaser pushing his chest as if he weren't even a threat, "Hey, shut the fuck up, alright?"

"Who's gonna make me, freshy?"

The shove at his brother had made him tense up as had the way Elliot seemed ready to hit someone but he still hadn't moved. You could see him getting angrier by the minute as his jaw clenched and unclenched, "Oliver, calm down."

"Yeah, Oliver, calm down. Listen to your little bitch, God knows I'm not Phoenix-"

And it all happened too fast to know what really happened after Oliver punched him, "don't fucking talk about her like that!"

"Oliver!" But I was too late and he was already blanking out, his fists crashing into Ceaser's face as Ceaser tried to shield himself until a crack was heard.

And I was pretty sure it wasn't Oliver who was hurt.

People roared for Ceaser to get up as he tried pushing the 'psychopath' off, and he was significantly stronger than Phoenix so it was a pretty nice fight if I do say so myself.

But Oliver was winning as Elliot stood beside me shaking his head with a laugh.

"Aren't you gonna break it up?"

"Why? He's winning."

Phones were out recording, Sid latching onto my arm as she gaped at me as if I had something to do with the fact that Oliver was beating yet another person down.

"What happened?"

Elliot was hyped, "Oliver's beating the shit out of him."

Enough was enough when Ceaser's friends tried to rip them apart, me wincing at the fact that Oliver had slipped up, Ceaser getting a cheap shot at his nose which was definitely broken.

Oliver ducked as Ceaser swung at him and I guess I was too fucking close because I felt dead for a moment. Pain ran through me as I felt myself stumble back from the hit. I hadn't registered it, my face whipping to the side as I held my jaw, "Jesus Christ."

It was silent until Oliver spat out blood before checking my face. His hand ghosted over my chin before I saw the change in his eyes, I hadn't even noticed he was back to himself until he started shaking, "Did you seriously just fucking hit her?"

"Emerson, fuck, I'm sorry," Ceaser was quick to apologize, trying to get closer so he could make sure he hadn't really hurt me but he was stopped midway by a couple of guys.

Elliot was the first to react, yanking Oliver out of the circle which people were starting to recede from.

It wasn't until we were near his red rusted Jeep, I'd noticed Kat and Sid behind me, Phoenix excusing himself because he was apparently a designated driver that night.

As the music started playing again as if nothing happened, Elliot was communicating with Oliver via looks. When gray-green eyes landed on me, Elliot shook his head, pulling his big brother's vision back towards him,"Oliver, chill. Parol, remember?"

"He hit you, he hit you and he hit her, I'm gonna fucking kill him."

Elliot didn't seem to know what to say so stepping in front of him, I heard his footsteps distance themselves.

"Hey, I'm fine," Oliver was staring at the ground before his bloody hand came to wipe at his mouth. His left looked way worse than his right and his lip was yet again, busted, "look at me," it was instinct as I put my hand on his jawline, pulling his attention to my face, "Look at me, I'm fine okay?"

It was silent as I tried to convince him. Well, silent until Sid spoke, pulling Kat with her, "Alright you might be fine with this but I'm not."

And that was how Sid ended up with busted knuckles, Kat had lost her shoe after kicking a boy where the sun didn't shine, and I'd had a bruised jaw as we all sat in the park.

"It's funny, I don't remember you taking me on a date, much less becoming my boyfriend."

Oliver blushed, his hand playing with the black blanket that laid underneath us, "I just said that to get him off your back."

It was nearing one am, everyone no longer trick-or-treating as I watched the house across the street getting toilet papered.

Letting out an unattractive snort, I leaned back on my elbows, "Sure you did, and I sleep naked."

"Do you?"

I rolled my eyes at Sidney, tossing a woodchip, it pegging her in her forehead, "No, God no, you perv. I knew you were secretly in love with me."

"Yeah, I have this big fat, lesbian crush on you."

Kat smacked her arm, laughing, "Don't reference the queen, alright?"

"Did you at least snag me some candy?" Jackson had brought up after we'd all become too preoccupied to talk to one another.

I found interest in my thoughts, Kat was texting -most likely- Phoenix, and Sidney was sitting and watching a video on her phone.

"Nope, Oliver here couldn't lay off the violence..." Sid said with a laugh, watching the video posted on Instagram a few hours prior. It was a video of Oliver beating Ceaser bloody, stopping before a fist had connected with my face.

"Shit... You kicked ass," Jackson gave him props.

"Jacky, language!" Kat had scolded.

"Kat, hop off my di-"

"Okay..." Sid had stopped him before he could speak any more, standing and wiping dirt off the back of her jeans, "Well, I need a drink because if I don't at least make this party worth something, I'm killing everything in sight."

Kat stood with her, "I second that motion."

"I never even went to the party," Jackson pouted but stood anyways and you could tell that I Han wants to move. I threw my head back and sighed to be sky.

And then Elliot spoke, just when we were all forgetting he existed. He was quiet, "Uh, we have beers in the fridge and Ma's out of town."

It didn't sound like a good idea, "Are you sure, I mean, my friends drink like a lot."

"Yeah, don't worry, we'll take it from the basement fridge."

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

"You know, I've always wanted to try that..." I muttered out, staring at Oliver's ceiling, drained for the day. We'd both been laid out in his bed, his hands playing in my hair.

"Pot?" He asked as I breathed in the substance that we'd gotten from Elliot's room.

"Yeah, it's nice, really nice."

Oliver rolled his eyes at me as I rolled over, laying on his chest and looking up at him. My head was swimming and there were passed out teens being driven home by Kat who decided to stay sober.

"Is- is this okay?" His hand was resting on my lower back as I handed him the rolled up feel-goods and if the tingle that went up my spine said anything, it was more than okay.

"It's okay."

"Are you sure, I... I don't wanna make you uncomfortable-"

"Oliver, it's fine, we're just cuddling." Yuck, never thought I'd say that word.

My eyes were already shut as he stroked my cheek, blowing the smoke in my mouth. And I was high as fuck as I watched him through my half-closed eyes.

He took one more hit before putting it out in the ashtray that he'd taken out of his drawer, "What's with you and Finnigan?"

I hadn't wanted to get into that yet, especially when I'd been so ready to sleep so I have him the short version, "We dated for a bit."

It was silent and I was ready to take a much awaited nap until he spoke again, hands back on my hips, "Emerson, you know everything he said about you is false, right?"

I hesitated.

"No."

He sighed, "Em-"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

I saw his slow nod, confusion in his eyes.

"I slept with him..." I shrugged, my hands playing with his shirt collar as his grip on me tightened ever so slightly, "Do you know how it feels to see the guy you lost your virginity to and he treats you like a cheap hookup?"

"Emerson, you are way more than that, okay?"

I had a hard time believing that, "Oli-"

"I mean it, now lay down so I can hold you and you just try to forget everything that asshole said, alright?"

And even though I didn't think he was right, I obliged, laying my head on his chest, "It's hard."

"That's what she said."

I only had the strength to smack his chest lightly, both of us laughing lazily, "What happened to shy Oli?"

And I looked up at him playfully, seeing his eyes already centered on me. Something about the moment felt right even though it was so wrong and it was a little too intense as I felt his heart beating, "He met Emerson and she corrupted him."

My heart was racing and all I could think of was him. His dark hair was pulled up in his usual style but his eyes, they were more green than gray and I found myself leaning in.

And this time, nothing stopped my lips from touching his. My heart was pounding, so loud I could hear it in my ears, my hair falling around us.

I'd never been kissed like this, so gentle and hesitant as he drew designs on my lower back, my chest pressed against his. His lips were soft despite the indent where his lip ring had once been.

My mind was stormed with all the possible emotions, my head going into overload as I registered it all. Oliver, fuck, I didn't ever want it to end.

But I had to get off Cloud 9 eventually and that was clear when we broke away from each other. His perfect lips were swollen and his pupils were dilated as he played with the ends of my hair.

"Whoa."

I was at a loss for words, mentally agreeing with his. Whoa it was and is be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. That was until his index finger brushed my lips and his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're pretty."

I sighed, "And you're stoned."

He shrugged, and all I wanted was to kiss him again, "You are too."

"You think we're gonna regret this in the morning?" I had found myself asking as we laid in silence, his lamp being the only light.

"I'm not. I've wanted to do that for a long time, to be honest."

We both knew we weren't talking about the drugs.

A/N:

#olerson kiss.
I like that ship name, who came up with it?

Anywhoo, I'm so stumped on Open, I wanna cry because I feel like it's moving really slow but really fast like wtf? Please understand my feelings.

on a different note, DOES ANYONE MAKE TRAILERS? I would go to one of the threads on here for trailer makers but I feel like a fan would do a WAY better job tbh. If you do, please give me a link to your examples.

I'm begging you.

GUYS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN A MONTH AND SO IS THE TØP CONCERT AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE GOING *hyperventilating*

Updated: Fri, July 24.

What's your favorite moment in this book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.8K 45
Psychopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. synonyms:madman, madwoman, maniac, lunatic,ps...
9K 219 26
nemesism (n.): frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward toward oneself and one's way of living ~~~~ Spencer Reid has never had it easy. He s...
515K 14.7K 44
Serenity [Sir-ren-ity] : The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. Chaos [Kay-os] : Complete disorder and confusion. ♕♕♕ With being the Do...
30.8K 775 37
Nyctophilia (n.) -love of darkness or night. finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness --- Life isn't always easy. Sure there's some ups, but the...