My Best Friend Was My First C...

By LarrysToyChest

Katie Gahan is bestfriends with Niall Horan......What he doesnt know is that he is her first crush.....18 yea... More

My Best Friend Was My First Crush (Niall Horan Fan Fic)
CHAPTER 1. (the flight)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Chapter 23

5

1.8K 32 2
By LarrysToyChest

This chapter is dedicated to one of my friends @Sazzyjoe cuz she helped me with the ideas. Enjoy my fellow randomers..... 

****************************************************** 

We went out and got into Niall's car. 

" So where are we going" I asked after about 15 minutes of singing ( well he was singing , I can't sing)  

He just smirked and pretended to zip his lips. I groaned in frustration. I hate surprises and he knows that. 

After about a half an hour the car stopped. I looked out the window and started jumping up and down in my seat.  

" Oh. My. God. I frickin love you so much. I cannot believe you brought me to CHESINGTON WORLD F ADVENTURE" I practically screamed at him. 

He just smiled and said " I'm just amazing aren't I" 

" I wouldn't go that far but your pretty good anyway" I told him and jumped out of the car. I ran over to the entrance and waited for Niall to get our passes, 

********************************************* 

2 hours later we wete about to go on the biggest roller coaster when I spotted a head of brown curly hair. 

" SARA!!!!!"I screamed once I noticed it was me and Niall's best friend from back in Ireland, she moved here about a week after school finished. 

I pointed her out to Niall and we both ran over and smothered her in a hug.  

" O.m.g. I missed you too so much " she said to us once we had released her. 

"I know , I haven't seen you in years"Niall said to her.  

After about 10 minutes of more 'i missed you's , an idea popped into my head. 

" Hey why don't you come back to the flat with us and meet the boys?" I asked sara. 

" I'd love to" she beamed. 

****************************************** 

" HONEY IM HOOOOOOOOME" I hollered as we walked through the door. (Cuz I'm cool like that)  

We walked into the sitting room to see all the boys playing xbox. 

"Guys" Niall said. " This is our best friend Sara"  

They all exchanged hi's. 

"Why dont we watch amovie" Louis suggested.  

Everyone agreed so I said " which one" 

""TWILIGHT" screamed Sara. All the boys gave her a weird look. 

Oh. Of course. They aren't use to her Twilight addiction yet. I just laughed and put the first in the series in to the D.V.D player. 

************************** 

Many hours later after watching 4 of the Twilight movies I decided it was time everyone went to bed. I changed into my pj's , got sara some blankets and pillows for the couch and got into bed beside Niall. 

"Love you katie" Niall whispered. 

" Love you too" I whispered back. 

If only you knew how much, I thought before drifting into a peaceful sleep. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

A.N. THE SARA IN THIS IS ACTUALLY BASED ON MY BEZZIE N SHE IS ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT. 

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN. 

SQUIRRELLxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 92 12
Rachel and Niall have been best friends ever since birth. Before Rachel’s parent’s died due to a car accident, their parents were really close friend...
13.5K 324 35
After an accident in the small restaurant Baylee works in, she quickly meets and makes friends with the boys of One Direction. Harry and Niall are in...
291K 5.8K 64
Katie is 19 years old. She's beautiful, but she doesn't know she is. Her mom is a single parent with 3 girls Katie, Madison and Michelle. Those are K...
121 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...