Fell for him (ponyboy curtis...

By I_love_ponyboy

Jasmine mathew, twobits sister and shes a greaser. shes known for one of the tuffest girl in town but she has... More

1| new friend
2| where am I?
3| hanging out with him
4| half a beer bottle
5| Truth or Dare
6| soaking wet
8 |wake up please!
9| party at bucks and new gang member
10| getting caught
11| horse stable
12| 3 little words
13| Pranks
Authors note
14| Gotcha

7|new tradition

256 5 1
By I_love_ponyboy

******ponyboy pov******

"Can you sing again"I asked jazz while we were walking to the park.

"Its like this is a tradition"she said.

"How?"I asked confused.

"Ok when were on our way to the park you make me sing a song. Then we watch the sunset and next we come home"she said.

"Ok then its finally our tradition is set so now you have to sing"I said.

"Ok

My heads under water

But im breathing fine

Your crazy and im out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all you edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose im winning "she stopped.

"No keep going your really good"I said.

"Why?"she asked

"Because you sing beautiful i love your voice"I said.

I Stopped us I loved her eyes. I Leand in and kissed her gentle. Are lips moved in sync. I smiled In the kiss. I lo-like her alot. When we pulled away we bearly realized it was dark.

"Come on lets get home"I said interwining our fingers. She blushed alittle.

We were half a block away when we heard a mustang roar. We turned around and it was Bob and Randy. Ugh socs.

"Hey grease what are you doing out here"Randy sluttered obviously drunk.

"Fuck off bitch" jazz said. Looking straight.

"What did you say to me greaser" he said. And in matter of seconds we were surrounded.

"Did I stu...stu...studder"she said in a mocking voice.

"That's it get her" he said.

They came and pinned us down one holding my arms and the other one top punching me I turned around and they were beating her up too.

"Let her go" I said."jazz" They just laughed.

*******jazz pov******

I was pinned down on the ground and they were throwing punches. I reached out for two's switchblade and took it out I cut one of them an the arm.

"You little bitch" a soc with dirty blonde hair said that was on top of me. He tried getting the switchblade. But I socked him in the eyes and put the switchblade back in my pocket knowing that if I don't he's ganna take it. And I couldn't let that happen it was two-bit and he loved his switchblade.

Then I felt coldness got to my stomach and realized that my shirt was ripped in half. I felt cold metal and something warm wet go down my stomach.

"Let her go " I heard pony say. "Jazz"

"Pony" I said faintly. Then everything went black.

******two-bit pov******

"Hey guys it's 12 and pony and jazz hasn't came home yet" i told the gang.

"Just wait they will come home don't worry" soda said.

We heard screaming. We all looked at each other. We all knew that scream its pony. We all ran out the door. At the corner of the streets we saw two figures on the ground. We ran too them the closer we got we saw jazz with her ripped shirt cut in half and a cut on her stomach. With pony trying to stand up but failed.

"Jazz jazz wake up" I said running next to her. She was unconscious. I broke down in tears.

"Pony what happened " darry said helping him up.

"Socs jumped us while we were walking home" he said "We have to get her to the hospital"

I picked her up and got to darry car and headed to the hospital.

"Help somebody" I said walking in. Pushing people out the way

"Give her to me" a nurse said.

They took her in behind some doors and In the top said ER ROOM I tried to go In but the nurse wouldn't let me in.

"Sir you have to stay out here" the nurse said. Pushing me back.

"She's my sister I need to be with her"I said trying to go.

"Sir we will do every thing we can but you have to stay in the waiting room."The nurse said.

"Ok" I gave in.

I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands. Silent tears came down my cheek.

"Its ganna be ok don't worry she's strong" darry said.

"'Ok' it a not ganna be 'ok' she's in the hospital how am I not ganna worry she's my little sister I love her I can't lose her " I snapped. They all looked shock because I don't snap at people.

*****pony pov*****

Its all my fault I should of never told her to go with me. I never use my head. Why do I have to be so stupid. Im the reason she is in that room. Half naked. Getting stiches on her stomach. This is all my fault.

"Hey I know your probably thinking its your fault. But its not. Its those damn socs. They have to stop getting in our territory." Soda said.

"It is my fault I should have never took her with me. I should have been more careful."I said.looking down at the flood my elbows on my knees.

"Dont worry she"ll be ok you just have to hope."he said rubbing my back to calm me.

"Family of Jasmine mathews"a doctor called . Me and two were the first ones there.

"Im her brother" two said "can I see her"

"She is fine but is unconscious. We dont know how long."she said in a sincere voice.

"How do you not know how long your a doctor for crying out loud isn't that your job"I said a little frustrated.

"Well we think she will wake up in 1 to 3 week or so were not sure for now."she said.

"Ok thank you ma'am so can we go see her now"two-bit said.

"Are you family." She asked.

"Yes Im her brother and can he go to he's her boyfriend" two-bit said. I was shocked alittle.

"Yes shes in room 214 2nd floor go straight then make a left she will be on your right hand side"she said.

We went in the elevator on the 2nd floor. Made a left. We looked and looked it was all the way at the end. We walked in and she was connected with wires. She looked pale.

"Jazz" I whispered. Walking up to her and holding her hand suprisingly it was warm.

"Jazz no I can't lose you I love you to much I dont know what I will do without you please wake up"two bit said. Going to the other side of her.

We were in there for a while till the nurse said we have to go. We walked back to the waiting room.

"Hey how is she"soda asked.

"She is unconscious probably not going to wake up in a while" I said crying a little.

"Come on we have to go, buddy" darry said. Putting a hand on my shoulder

"No, I want to stay here"I said backing up. Swaping his hand.

"Ok fine but two bit you'll stay with him"he told two.

"Yeah" he said and with that he left.

Hope you enjoyed it. Probably longer then usual but I dont really know and im sry if I havent updated in a while. Well I was thinking that jazz needs some friends that are girls and the boys need girlfriend. By the way dallas, two-bit, and sodapop are taken.

Bye

Love ya

~stay gold~

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
990K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...