Stingue one shots!

By YoutubeLover3010

Hello there and welcome to my stingue one shots and I guess all that's left to say is enjoy! More

It's so god damn hot!!!
Truth or DARE?
Bad boy
Accident or fate?
Cuddles
Letters
Letters announcement!!!!
It's here!!!
Flashbacks
Flashbacks: part 2
Flashbacks: part 3
The dance
Triple date it up
Hello and Goodbye come so quick

Goodbye!

1.9K 65 7
By YoutubeLover3010

Hey guys it's me and I'm afraid this is the end of this book as I think I'm done here and I'm super sorry for saying goodbye if u wanted this to continue!
But I've decided I will give u a very very quick one shot before I go so here it is.

Sting's POV:
I stared back at the guild hopefully but saw nothing. He wasn't coming. I started to walk and saw a very familiar place.

We had been sat together outside the field because I had to ask something.
"Hey Rogue do me a favour and promise you'll follow me when I leave for anything ok?" I had asked.
"Uh sure any reason?" He asked confused.
"No reason."

I had ask him because truth be told I hated being alone. It terrified me to the bone and the only time I remember being alone was after the chariot race when I'd said that friendship was a load of crap but now I know I was very wrong.
I continued to walk until I felt a presence behind me and by instinct a turned and punched the person. Bad move.
"Not the greeting I was expecting" Rogue.
"Woah sorry man" I pulled him up.
"I didn't leave in time so I missed you and I know that you hate going on missions alone"
"How?"
"I'm not an idiot Sting I know my boyfriend like anybody"
Oh I forgot to mention didn't I?
Well we're dating.
After that we set off together.
Just like usual.

There it is! So I guess goodbye everyone! You've seriously been awesome!
Bye! ^^
Maybe we'll meet again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.2K 94 9
An alternate of Springtrap and Delilah M/n (male name) has always been the quiet smart boy that has just enough friends to be popular. When a myster...
28.1K 619 15
Twin sisters who are no ordinary pair. They, unlike most twins, are hybrids and not only that but are destined to be the next proxies of Slender. The...
7.5K 262 11
A 18 year old, Depressed male got transferred to U.A. The heroes thought it would be better for him to start a new life there. He was shy and had a h...