MY BAD BOY

By Fly_bly

IMAGINE:Falling in love with the 'BAD BOY' and he also falls in love with your nerdy ways and you become the... More

chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3

MY BAD BOY

198 0 0
By Fly_bly

IMAGINE:Falling in love with the 'BAD BOY' and he also falls in love with your nerdy ways and you become the talk of your high school.  Yah well that's not my story hi im Brittany and I'm madly, utterly, completely, totally in love with Nate the school's bad boy and the only problem with this cliche love story is the fact that I'm actually popular  and bad boy Nate hates me to the death of him I mean literal hatred so watch me make him fall in love with me.     

Hi I'm Nate and i hate Brittany so much I'm willing to do anything to make her cry and I also know she has a crush on me so I was gonna use that to my advantage but little did I know that I would be falling for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
53.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
101K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...