DESIGNED FOR HIS PLEASURE

By Sinaidkincaid16

Her attraction for him was so strong, she gifted him her innocence. She loved him enough and hoped after 14... More

DESIGNED FOR HIS PLEASURE
SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

The Final Chapter

198K 5.2K 788
By Sinaidkincaid16

'Keep it coming,' she smiled at the attendant, who seemed to be paying a little more attention to Sidney than to his other passengers. He brought her a blanket when she did not ask for one. Sidney politely accepted it.

Tonight, she could herself easily pass as a cabin attendant, she was wearing navy blue casual wrinkle free traveling pants and a white blouse, it resembled the uniform of the stewardesses, she was just missing the designer neck tie. Sidney snuggled up on her seat and hauled out the paperback she had purchased at the airport. They were one hour into their flight now, dinner was being served. Sidney did not normally prefer to eat on board, even though the meals were as delicious as any five star restaurant, but seeing she was being rather liberal with the champagne in the celebratory mood she was in, she thought perhaps she should have some food in her tummy. She was given an extra portion of pudding by her hunk, whose name she learnt was Byron.

Mmm I just love pudding.

Sidney smiled saying she would have it later, when she was peckish. For now she just wanted to enjoy her champagne. Byron had been hinting at wanting her mobile number when the old lady on the opposite side of Sidney, called his attention.

Saved for the moment.

The first class cabin was pretty luxurious and spacious. There were just two lounge seats in each row that converted into comfortable settee like beds. There were about six of these in first class. Sidney normally traveled business class, but had decided on this trip to splash out. She stretched out and smiled happily.

'You sound like a very happy kitten,' Bryon grinned, his Irish accent very pronounced.

'I'm rather comfortable and the trip so far is rather pleasant,' Sidney smiled.

'Let me know how else I can be off assistance,' he hinted, which was not lost on Sidney.

'Thank you,' she buried her head into her book.

'Can I have another pillow please?' the old lady across from Sidney squeaked.

'Certainly ma'am,' Byron rushed away to appease the old lady, as soon as he disappeared, she winked at Sidney.

'Let me know if he troubles you. I'll nag so much he'll keep away,' she spoke conspirationally.

Sidney raised her eyebrows in surprise.

Why the smart old bag, pretending to be irksome.

'Thank you. Hi, I'm Sidney by the way.'

'Just call me Martha, lovey,' she winked again.

Byron returned with her second pillow, then smiled bravely again at Sidney.

Martha coughed, making some painful noises, and Byron turned to escape. Sidney grinned, and lowered her head into her book again, trying to hide the smile from her face.

'The bathroom's that way gentlemen,' Byron started.

Sidney looked up and saw two armed men push their way past Bryon. Byron was shoved to the floor. The last man closed the curtain so the view from Business Class was hidden. When Sidney looked up all she saw were faces covered in masks.

Oh my God!

'Now look here you ill mannered__'

And that was all Martha got out, when she was slapped across her face.

'Martha?' Sidney cried out wanting to rush to her, but was stopped when a rifle was pointed at her.

She leaned back in her seat.

'Very wise,' a muffled Middle Eastern accent came from behind the mask. Her eyes slowing looked across to see blood trickling down Martha's lip.

Oh dear God are we going to die, like this? I did not even say good bye to Chase.

Sidney was amazed that her first thought was not the fear of death, but that she would never see Chase again.

The old lady winked again. Brave girl, no heroics please, your life is more important. Sidney's eyes pleaded, the old lady seemed to understand and nodded agreeably.

Sidney noted the four gunmen had spaced themselves around the four corners of the entire first class and that all six passengers were under the watchful eye of the gunmen. A tray was thrown onto the floor,

'Don't try anything stupid. Just put your mobile phones, wallets and passports into the tray,' the gunman who seemed to be in charge pointed to Sidney and Martha.

Hurriedly Martha threw her purse, mobile and passport into the tray.

'Good, you learn very fast, old lady,' he traced the mouth of his rifle against Martha's face.

Leave her alone, please!

Martha carefully moved her face away from the rifle.

'Now your turn princess,' the man grinned, looking to Sidney.

She swallowed, looking up into his face, but could see nothing the stocking mask was rather dark. He nodded impatiently waving the rifle towards the tray. Sidney threw her purse and passport into the tray; she reached out for her business phone. The man trained his rifle on her. Sidney threw the mobile into the tray. He moved to the next seats in front requesting the same, while the other three gunmen, had their rifles trained on the passengers.

Should I alert Paul Abbot?

What if I get caught?

Can I text Chase?

No, it's too risky to text Chase.

Best she try and send an alert to Paul Abbot. The gunmen did not pay much attention to her and Martha. Cautiously Sidney flicked the on board monitor to the screen indicating the live data of their flight. The aircraft was in Turkish airspace, perhaps an hour or two away from Greece.

What did they want? Was this a political skyjacking?

Sidney shut her eyes as she realized that the lady in front was a very prominent British politician, and the man furthest away was a wealthy entrepreneur.

Just how many of them are there in total?

Very carefully, Sidney pushed her satellite phone under her lap. She mentally thanked God it was on and on silent. The codeword she and her diplomatic friend had agreed on was "scorpion."

Paul Abbot had come up with "scorpion", because of her phobia of the dreaded things. If ever there was a problem, she would type scorpion. And he was to type scorpion back acknowledging her SOS.

"Message sent," her satellite flashed, as she pushed her phone back under her leg. Instantly her phone vibrated.

"Scorpion" was relayed.

Very good Paul.

Sidney typed very quickly, foregoing her normal preference for formal texting.

"Plane skyj'd. Don't know how many gunmen in total. 4  in 1st class cabin with rifles"

"Stay calm. Anybody hurt? Dead?"

"None in 1st class, don't know about others. Had 2 handover mobiles, passports and wallets."

"Stay calm scorpion. I am alerting Special Air Services. What's your status?"

"Still in Turkish airspace, nearing Greece. The gunmen have not yet approached the cockpit."

'Can I have some water please?' Martha squeaked again.

God she is brave!

Sidney had consumed about three glasses of champagne. Any lightheadedness was now gone. The leader pointed to Byron, indicating that he should get Martha the water. He was followed by one of the gunmen. Byron returned with two packs, with water for everybody.

'Very smart,' the leader patted Byron on the shoulder with the rifle. Byron meekly sat down again without being prompted after handing out bottles to each passenger. No doubt he was highly trained for these kind of potential situations. Her phone vibrated again.

"You have to find out how many passengers are on board and get an indication of how many gunmen are holding up the plane."

"Are you crazy? I could get killed?"

"Scorpion? This is SAS. Copy?"

Special Air Services? That quick?

"Yes?" Sidney responded.

"It is vital we know how many gunmen we are up against to attempt a rescue mission?"

Rescue, we are going to be rescued? Oh my darling Chase. I hope so.

"Scorpion?"

"Yes." So lost in thought was she about Chase she forgot to respond. Sidney looked up, her paperback in front of her, still nobody paid her much attention.

"How?" she asked, should she get the information they required.

"Ask to go to the bathroom, but try to use one furthest away."

Sidney looked up and saw the nearest bathroom was in use and two passengers were waiting to use it.

"Okay. Give me ten minutes."

"Copy," Came the response from SAS.

My darling Chase if anything should happen to me, know that I  never stopped loving you.

Sidney tucked her satellite back into the side flap, and placed her novel over it.

She cleared her throat, 'may I go to the bathroom please?'

The leader studied Sidney for a second too long, she looked away. He nodded to the man nearest to him. The gunman waved his rifle for her to get up. He pushed her into the business class cabin. There were no queues there. As she walked, Sidney counted eighteen passengers in the three rows. There were twelve rifled guards, four in each row. Sidney battled with the handle of the toilet door.

'Sorry this door jams,' one of the female cabin attendants came to assist Sidney, she smiled encouragingly at Sidney. No doubt another air stewardess well trained in hostile environments.

'I'll just hold the door while you're in there, so you don't get stuck in,' she spoke clearly and loudly to calm Sidney and the gunman.

The gunman nodded, the rifle trained on the stewardess, but he looked around searchingly. The stewardess held the door, but looked away seemingly calm. Sidney noted the stewardess's name was Kate.

'Kate don't look at me, but do you know how many men are holding the economy cabin?' Sidney whispered.

'Twenty gunmen there,' Kate whispered, her lips moved almost invisibly.

'How many passengers in economy?' Sidney questioned.

'Eighty two,' she mumbled again cleverly.

'Very good, thank you,' Sidney decided to use the bathroom, not knowing if she would be allowed to later, if she really needed it.

She quickly flushed, washed her hands and exited, 'Thank you.' Sidney smiled politely.

Sidney walked back calmly, unobtrusively recounting the passengers and gunmen in business class and agreeing with her initial count. Calmly she slid back into her seat, pulling the blanket over her body.

Bless you Byron.

She smiled at him, and he forgot for a moment that he was a hostage, wanting to walk to Sidney's seat, until he was stopped by a rifle. She shut her eyes for a moment.

Stupid girl.

Cautiously she hauled out the phone under her blanket. She typed quickly.

"18 pax's in bus'classs - 12 armed men,

2 armed women in centre aisle

82 pax's in economy - 20 armed men."

"Excellent scorpion, well done,"

Sidney was bursting with pride.

Good, get us out of here, I need to see Chase.

"Scorpion, I believe you are an architect?" the SAS commented

Yes so what? You want me to draw you a picture of this plane. Go check the manufacturer's website!

"Yes?" Sidney replied.

"On the side compartment of your seat is a brochure of the layout of the aircraft. Can you locate it?'

What the hell for?

Sidney knew about that brochure, as a matter of interest she always looked at the layout of the plane she rode in, something akin to professional curiosity.

"I've seen it," Sidney responded without looking at it again.

"Look at it again," the instruction came from SAS.

Don't get cheeky with me. I don't like bullies and I don't have to listen to you. Now what if these trigger happy gunmen, show an interest in me looking at the bloody sketch of the plane?

"Yes??"
Sidney put two question marks next to her comment as if to warn her SAS buddy not to get too bossy.

"May I call you Sidney?"

Paul Abbot, you are a dead man, if I survive this, better get your life insurance in order!

"Go ahead?"

"Sidney, we need you to familiarize yourself with the layout."

"Why?"

"From the ladies bathroom in Business class, there is a hatch that leads to the luggage compartment."

On no! No Siree, I am not doing any James Bond stuff.

Sidney had noticed the bathroom seemed larger than normal. She also knew the emergency panel he spoke off.

"I am too afraid to ask the question uppermost in my mind."

A smiley face was texted back to her.

What! this guy's got time to make smiley faces? Damn idiot! I wonder what he looks like? Not that you have  competition, Chase darling.

"Take your time, not like this is a hostile situation or anything!"

"Miss Barrington, we need you to open that hatch of the luggage compartment for us."

I thought we agreed on Sidney. So you know my surname. Has British Intelligence downloaded my profile? Do you also know what I had for breakfast this morning?

"Are you crazy? I AM A CIVILLIAN!"

"Sidney, Paul Abbot seems confident you are quite capable of doing this."

So it's back to Sidney?

"Two gunmen have just entered the cockpit. I don't know if they're additional or from the other cabins."

"Sidney we now have the full passenger list of your flight. We confirm total pax's onboard is 106. Well done! The captain has already been notified of the status in all three cabins. He has been instructed to proceed with caution."

"Lovely phrase, "Proceed with caution!"" she mimicked.

"Miss Barrington, it's refreshing to have to communicate with one as charming as you under these challenging circumstances."

If I live to see you, Mr. SAS, I'll be curious to know how charming you are as well?

Being a hardened SAS man, Sidney knew he was a trained marksman. Highly skilled to kill and to operate in very harsh air rescue missions and operations. It was good to know he had a sense of humour.

Oh Chase, where are you my love? Have you any idea, what hell I am going through?

Tomorrow morning, if she did not present herself to Homeland Revenue and Customs, Chase will be called. Then he would know something was wrong. Her folks were also expecting her for dinner tomorrow evening. Should she text him? Tell him she is not going to make the meeting that he should request a postponement? No, when you're summoned, you don't negotiate the dates. Chase would be calling her and demanding an answer. He had managed to tease the satellite number from her, on one of those unforgettable nights when he had her naked body pinned under his, while they were still courting.

"Scorpion?"

"Yes, I'm here," she had been quite for a while, hence the use of the codeword.

"Okay, good, we thought we lost you?"

"So what is the rescue plan?" Sidney enquired optimistically.

"A stealth jet fighter aircraft is on its way to you. It is undetectable on the radar. There are 20 SAS operatives trained in high altitude rescue missions onboard that jet. Its mission is to penetrate the aircraft, once you have release the safety latch from the inside. The belly of the fighter jet, will lock onto your aircraft, the SAS operatives will enter your aircraft via the luggage compartment. The pilot has already been notified of the rescue plan. An indicator would have flashed on his screens, when the hatch opens, he has already turned off that indicator. The pilot has requested us to convey his gratitude to you for your contribution to the rescue mission.

Effective psychology.

He was attempting to congratulate her efforts for what she had not yet agreed to do.

"Look I can't do this. There are 12 armed skyjackers there for God's sake! How can I disappear for so long without them being alerted?"

"Familiarize yourself with the layout, determine the time you will need. Once you open the bathroom hatch, it is less than 20 meters to the luggage compartment. It should take about 5 minutes once you enter the luggage compartment."

"Easy for you to say Mr. SAS. I do not possess your expertise, neither do I know how that hatch operates!"

"Sidney, there's a metal button above the hatch, about the size of a penny, you depress that and turn the lever anticlockwise, I repeat anticlockwise. That is all you need to do. SAS will take it from there."

"When will the SAS jet get here?" Sidney asked.

"It has already departed. It is flying at three times the speed of your aircraft, it will rendezvous with you in the next two hours. You are now in Swiss airspace. A code red has been sent to the Swiss civil aviation authority.  Their government is also in readiness"

Two hours. I have two hours to pluck up the courage to effect a James Bond stunt.

"What happens thereafter?"

"The Skyjackers have demanded to land in Switzerland if negotiations fail."

Neutral policy on war and terrorists?

"However," SAS replied, "we have instructed the pilot to stay close to the pacific, further away from sovereign states, if possible. The rescue will commence above international waters. A second aircraft had been alerted to transfer all pax's __"

If there was to be a shootout and this aircraft was attacked. Is what he should have said to complete his sentence.

Hell, if this aircraft was shot, there will be no time for a rescue mission. It will become once big firecracker, before it plunges into the icy pacific.

"Scorpion?"

He had become accustomed to her moments of silence. Now he knew, that she knew, this could fail.

"There's no guarantee of a successful rescue is there?" Sidney prompted.

There was a long silence. Too long.

"Life offers no guarantees, Sidney."

"Do__ people know about our situation?"

"No Sidney. It will create panic. It will make the skyjackers nervous. We don't want that, do we?"

"No." she replied.

"Have you communicated with anybody Sidney?"

You mean, have I called anybody to bid them farewell and tell them they are never going to see me ever again?

"NO??" She knew her double question marks were posing the question, Am I stupid?

"Thank you Sidney. We just had to make sure."

"Do you know what our captors' demands are? Have they communicated anything?"

"Yes. They have demanded specified political prisoners be released."

"And if you don't, we all get killed!"

No response came back. She heard loudly and clearly government's stance, We do not negotiate with terrorists.

So it was up to her to open the hatch, to try and abort this crises. What success rate did SAS have with this kind of thing?

Chase, honey, I wish you were here. I just need you so much right now.

Oh Mom, dad, I did not want to go like this. Not like this.

How could my life end this way?

What about my baby? I so wanted to know the joy of being a mother, of cradling my baby in my arms. Oh God. It can't end this way.

Please... please God, don't let things end this way.

Me and Chase__, we have unfinished business. It can't end this way!

'You, get up!'

Sidney looked up to see the gun pointed on her.

Oh, no. Have they seen the phone?

'Up! We need refreshments,' the leader barked at Sidney.

She nodded sharply, but quickly sent the message,

"Talk l8ter," then hid the phone deep inside her boots, she placed her paperback on her seat, and rose to her feet.

Pressure was applied on her shoulder by one gunman, who walked closely behind her, his gun trained on her back.

Refreshments? Where the hell do I find refreshments?

Sidney played for time, looking around her as she walked pass Business Class. The passengers in Economy Class looked like a sardine can, passengers were tired and afraid. There were crying babies. Teenagers looked restless.

Her eyes quickly scanned the stewardesses relegated to aisle seats all over the plane. Sidney spotted one about her height, hair the same colour as hers. Sidney placed her hand softly on the stewardess's shoulder.

'Would you help me with some refreshments?' Sidney spoke politely.

The stewardess looked surprised, then instantly nodded. Sidney allowed her to precede her, to the refreshment station.

'Hi, I'm Sidney, passenger from first class.'

'Hi. I'm Jane,' she smiled nervously aware the gunman was not too far away.

'Can you haul out those packs of drinks?' Sidney pointed to the lower cupboard. '

Jane nodded and bent down to retrieve the packs.

'Jane, very cautiously remove your scarf and give it to me,' Sidney whispered.

Jane looked at Sidney, her eyes filled with fear. Sidney nodded urgently. Jane bent into the cupboard removing the packs and when her head came out again the scarf was no more around her neck.

Sidney slipped her hands under the packs Jane held, her hands clasping over Jane's and removing the scarf.

Sidney squatted on her haunches, picked up some trays of sandwiches, and before she rose, the scarf was neatly wrapped around her collar.

'When we get to first class, 'I want you to say, "here are your refreshments" and sit in Seat 2.'

Jane looked at Sidney, her eyes petrified.

'Go ahead, I'll be right behind you,' Sidney whispered.

Nervously Jane forged ahead, 'here are your refreshments,' Jane spoke, lowering her head.

Sidney avoided eye contact with any of them, but caught the eye of the leader, nodding his head, and pointing with his rifle for Jane to take Sidney's seat.

Sidney exhaled in measured breaths, as she was ushered out of first class, by the gunman who had followed her to the refreshment station. Sidney got three more stewardesses to assist her handing out food and drinks to all in Business and Economy.

Showtime.

During the distraction of refreshments being handed out, Sidney slipped into the Ladies Room that led to the luggage hatch. She was careful to ensure the vacant light stayed on in the Ladies Room. The hatch clips were difficult to remove. She wished she had a nail file or a knife. Her long well shaped manicured nails were having difficulty negotiating with the clip.

'Come on dammit!' she hissed softly.

'Ouch, ouch!' she almost cried with pain, as her nail broke in between the last clip.

Mr. SAS, you're going to pay for this!

Hallelujah!

The final clip snapped open, Sidney checked her watch. It had taken her four minutes just to open the rusty clips. She had hoped to be back in her seat, any seat within six or eight minutes. Carefully she dropped the hatch down as she slid behind. She mentally replayed the luggage layout plan in her mind, quickly hauled out her phone.

"Hey Mr. SAS, I'm in the luggage compartment."

"Sidney welcome back. We thought you were compromised?

Compromised? What the hell did that mean?

"My services are much in demand, I was delegated to serve food and refreshments to our honoured guests."

The luggage compartment was dark, smelly and dusty. She crawled her way towards the emergency hatch.

I wish I at least had a torch to see what the bloody hell I'm doing.

Sidney looked around, waited till her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She tripped over something and cried out as her ankle felt the pain from a metal object. She reached out and discovered golf clubs in a nylon carrier, taking offense at her tramping over them.

Hallelujah! The hatch.

Very quickly she depressed the button above, then turned the lever in the anticlockwise direction.

"I've located the hatch. Released button, and turned it anticlockwise, as instructed"

For future reference I don't take instructions very well. Only if you have a rifle pointed at me!

"Very good Sidney, Excellent work, you deserve a medal."

"Just make sure I land safely in Heathrow, I'll choose my own reward."

Sidney looked at her wristwatch. The illuminated hands indicated it was four hundred hours. They should have been landing in two hours. But that was unlikely. They were still somewhere in Swiss airspace, or perhaps four hours away from London.

Would Chase wonder why she was late? Would he make enquiries? Would anybody alert her folks? Dare she hope, that she could get there alive and see the love of her life again?

"Sidney?"

She noted he was not calling her by the codename anymore.

"Yes, Mr. SAS."

"Sidney, rendezvous is in forty five minutes. Do you copy?"

They were going to be rescued in forty five minutes!

What if something goes wrong?

What if the plane is fired at?

"Yes??"

"Sidney, I'm going to give you two choices. Sleeping gas is going to be fed through the ventilators, so everybody will be asleep, while SAS get aboard."

"What's my choices?"

A smiley face was texted.

"Don't rush on my account. You've got till Christmas to complete this rescue mission."

"I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you Sidney."

I'm going to live. I will see Chase?

"My choices??"

"Yes, either you become Sleeping Beauty, and sleep through the rescue like everybody else. Or you haul one of the gas masks from the overhead hatch and stay wide awake as the skyjackers are apprehended."

"Sleeping Beauty?" I wear bifocals, have three front teeth missing and have cauliflower ears.

"There's an imposter on your web page," a text was relayed to her phone.

"Make sure you're there when I disembark Mr. SAS. I'm going to hit you over the head for all you've  subjected me to."

"I'm not sure I want to test your wrath," Mr. SAS texted back.

"I'm heading back to the cabin. And I'm choosing option B."

Sidney tucked her phone back securely into her boot and made her way back up. She checked her wrist watch again. It had taken her nine minutes to get back into the Ladies Room. Thankfully it was empty. Sidney quickly dusted herself, washed her face, and neatened her hair. She picked up some packs as if she was replenishing stock in the bathroom and made her way back to the Cabin Attendants' Station. She observed a few raised eyebrows from the other stewards as she walked past. But none spoke to her.

'Miss, may I have a blanket please?' a passenger requested.

Blankets? Where the hell do the blankets stay?

'There you go Sir?' Sidney recognized Kate's voice.

Thank you, God.

'Thanks Kate,' Sidney smiled and proceeded ahead.

Kate nodded, taking her seat again.

Sidney noted the gunmen did not seem to be as alert as they were earlier.

Perhaps they could taste victory. Perhaps the many hours of standing upright made them complacent. Perhaps __.

Just can it Sidney.

Not knowing what to do with the packs of tissue paper she carried. Sidney dumped it in a drawer at the back station. It may be too much of a risk to try and access the gas masks from the overhead cabins. Perhaps she should search the stations here to see if there were any surplus masks in storage.

She opened a few cabinets, miniature bottles of alcohol, peanuts, more bottled drinks, first aid kits.

Ah ha! You beauty!

Sidney quickly folded the gas mask and slipped in into her other boot.

You could easily moonlight as a cabin attendant or a female version of James Bond, Miss Barrington, Sidney grinned to herself.

She helped herself to a bottle of water and located a window seat to await the SAS welcome party. A quick look at her wristwatch, rendezvous in fifteen minutes. Sidney began to feel palpitations in her chest. She was so sure the gunmen could easily see how wildly her heart was pounding under her blouse. Sidney closed her eyes, leaning back against headrest. She hadn't slept in like twenty four hours, but amazingly she felt a lot of conflicting feelings but not exhaustion or sleepiness.

Chase, how I wish I could see you when we land back home.

Another look at her wristwatch, five minutes to rendezvous.

Sidney pulled the in flight magazine from the pocket of the seat in front of her. Casually she opened it to the centre page, and more cautiously she reached into her boot, hauling out the satellite phone. There was a message from Mr. SAS.

It seemed like the terrorist organization the skyjackers were aligned to were getting nervous. Sky News and CNN were informed that all the passengers and crew will be killed if their demands were not met in the next two hours. That two hour deadline would be expiring in thirty minutes time. They were supposed to be rescued in five minutes. Actually four minutes now.

There were no missed calls from Chase. Either he was not aware of the incident, or he did not want to risk making the call, she hoped it was the latter.

"Hey, Mr. SAS, tell me we are being rescued in four minutes, and that we will not be shot at,  at the crack of dawn."

A smiley and a message was relayed. 'Rendezvous is on schedule, Sidney. Your parents are here, so are your brothers. They send their love."

Sidney wanted to scream out and cry and give vent to her pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks, unchecked.

Pierre is there?

It's been so long since she'd seen her brother. The overhead television screens came on. There was no sound in the Economy cabin, but Sky News was relaying footage about the skyjacking. Sidney could hear soft sobs and cries around her. The gunmen stood rigidly, guns raised.

"Put your mask on Sidney. Rendezvous is successful. SAS is infiltrating the luggage compartment, as we are communicating."

Sidney could smell the feint trace of the gas seeping in. She quickly lowered her head, covering her face with the protective gas mask. She looked around her and slowly saw heads around her rolling back into sleep mode. She was too afraid to raise her head and look at the gunmen. Cautiously she positioned her head between the slight gap of the seats in front of her. None of the gunmen were standing. Hurriedly she rose, running to the front. She picked up the rifles and ran with them storing them in the refreshment station at the back.

She had to make three trips, to round up all the rifles. She ran to Business and First Class and repeated the weapon collection exercise. She made her way to the cockpit, the digital keypad kept her locked out.

Who the hell is flying this aircraft?

Sidney panicked, gas had to have been let into the cockpit as well to subdue the two gunmen in there, and surely the pilot and copilot would not have been advised to put on the masks.

Sidney heard rifles being cocked behind her. Did she miss some of them? How did they evade the gas?

Oh God, so close... so close to victory.

'Miss Barrington?'

Sidney turned around.

'SAS at your service Ma'am.'

'The aircraft! Somebody needs to take control at the cockpit,' Sidney's panic stricken voice relayed.

'Every thing's under control Ma'am, the aircraft's on auto pilot. It's course was set by the pilot for the next thirty minutes, but we will override it manually right away.'

Sidney leaned against the cockpit door, breathing out very slowly.

'I'm Commander John Dixon Ma'am, and this is my team, he waved his hand to the sea of mask covered faces behind him.

Sidney waved her hand in greeting, and got a collective nod from the entire team.

'The cockpit is locked Commander Dixon.'

He smiled for the first time, 'allow me Ma'am, I have the access code.'

Is there anything they have not thought off? No wonder they're called Special Operatives.

Four digits were deftly punched and the door swung outwards.

A soldier moved in front of the Commander, presumably the new pilot. Two other soldiers went in removing the sleeping bodies to make way for the pilot to take them home.

Home!

She was going to see Chase again. Thank you God.

Tears threatened again, she needed to escape. She did not want to embarrass the soldiers.

'Miss Barrington?'

Sidney closed her eyes, willing the tears to stay away, 'Yes Commander?'

'None of the skyjackers are armed?'

'As soon as the gas took effect, I rounded up the rifles. They're in the refreshment station in Business Class,' Sidney smiled wryly.

'You did that all by yourself?' He raised an eyebrow.

'The sleeping men, hardly put up any resistance,' she smiled again.

He nodded, just staring at Sidney.

'I'll let you get on with whatever needs to be done, I'll be in the Ladies Room,' Sidney informed the Commander.

As she walked calmly ahead, she observed the soldiers were handcuffing all the skyjackers and holding them on the floor in the more than sufficient space of the Business Class Cabin. Sidney locked the door behind her and slowly slid to the floor. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed unchecked. The stress of the last ten hours, the enormity of all she had endured overwhelmed her. After having a hearty cry, she washed her face, redid her hair and let herself out.

She saw soldiers running the length of the aircraft with some kind of electronic scanners.

'What's going on?' she tapped Commander Dixon on the shoulder.

'Just routine,' he smiled, 'we're just making sure there are no explosives rigged anywhere on this aircraft. So far we have picked up nothing.'

Sidney sighed her relief.

'How much longer__? W_When will we land at Heathrow?'

'Not much longer, Miss Barrington. Forty minutes tops,' he smiled.

Still forty minutes? God, I need to get off this aircraft. I want to go home.

Sidney nodded, made her way to First Class to retrieve her personal belongings. She felt too emotionally wrought to do anything. She shoved her purse, mobile and passport back into her handbag. She put her laptop away. Right now all she felt was an overwhelming desire to be wrapped in Chase's protective arms. Failing that she wanted to lock herself up and just hide in her home.

Oh man how it sucks to love somebody in vain!

Sidney made herself comfortable in Economy. There were no vacant seats in First or Business Class. It seemed the effects of the gas was wearing off, the passengers were starting to open their eyes, some looking groggy. Sidney slipped off her mask. Amazingly the passengers seemed to be under the notion that they had dozed off for what was left of the night.

Sidney took her overnight kit to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, scrubbed her face. Using a face towel, she scrubbed her neck, her upper body. She wrinkled her nose, crawling through that dust infested luggage compartment was the pits. She needed a shower, a soothing hour under her own shower.

'Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing in five minutes.'

Five minutes. And I'll be home, sweet home.

Sidney hurried and secured herself in a vacant seat. There were loud cheers and clapping, when all the passengers were informed from the cockpit that the skyjackers were apprehended. Commander Dixon occupied the vacant seat next to Sidney.

'We wish to thank you for your bravery, Miss Barrington,' he murmured.

'It's Sidney,' she smiled.

'All right Sidney,' he smiled, 'the media is in full force they wish to interview you.'

'How do they know anything about me?' Sidney demanded.

'They do not know your gender or  identity, but they're aware that there was a passenger who played a vital role in the rescue operation.'

Sidney shook her head, 'no,' she whispered, 'I'm involved in a huge project in the Middle East. I don't want any publicity, it will be too risky. No interviews please.'

The Commander nodded, 'very wise Ma'am. Neither did we want our rescue methods to become public knowledge.'

'Thank you to you and your brave team. Your secret's safe with me,' Sidney murmured.

Sidney noted that the aircraft did not land at the normal terminal entrance. An area had been cordoned off to receive the rescued aircraft. Family, friends loved ones of the passengers were accommodated in the cordoned off area. Ambulances, fire engines and a fleet of police vehicles surround the aircraft. All the doors and emergency exists were opened up to expedite the passengers' exit.

'Miss Barrington?' Sidney sighed, now who was delaying her?

'Captain Ron Davids, Commander of this aircraft.'

'Captain Davids, a pleasure to meet you,' Sidney offered her hand in greeting.

'No. I believe the pleasure and gratitude is all ours. I wished to personally thank you.'

Sidney nodded, and prepared to exit. The aircraft was almost empty now with all the passengers hurrying off, as if a bomb was about to explode.

The passengers were thronged by the media. Some were enthusiastic to relay whatever tit bits they could about the entire incident. Sidney spotted her mom and dad and her brothers. She heard reporters asking the passengers to point out who assisted in the rescue. Sidney lowered her head and hurried forward. She grinned and waved to her mom, and then she stopped in her tracks.

Chase was here? My Darling!

But how did he get here so fast?

Sidney died and came alive again. She kept her eyes trained on him as she hurriedly cleared the tarmac. He was gorgeously dressed in a charcoal suit, but his tie was loosened. He looked haggard, a full day's stubble covered his handsome face. Chase gazed at her adoringly, his eyes moist with elation, he was oblivious to it. Sidney swallowed.

For a split second her eyes left Chase's. 'Mom, dad, Doug, Pierre, give me a minute would you.'

They nodded happily. She dropped her bags and walked to Chase.

'Chase Rennard you are going to marry me. Do you understand that?' she demanded softly.

'Yes ma'am,' he hugged her fiercely, then hoisted her into his arms, lifting her up and twirling her around.

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

'I love you Sidney. I love you,' he whispered.

She kissed his lips, wiping the tears rolling down his eyes with the pad of her thumb.

'I love you too,' she murmured.

'Can I greet my folks?' she pleaded.

He nodded reluctantly.

'Mom!' She hugged her mother fiercely.

'Bella, we are so proud of you,' her mom brimmed with pride.

'Dad!' Sidney hugged her dad.

'Honey welcome back home,' her dad smiled happily.

'Doug!' she flung her arms around her big brother.

'I think I should have let you stick to paint brushes,' he winked.

Sidney laughed,

'Pierre, it's been so long.'

'Trust you to stage all this drama to get my attention!' he grinned.

She laughed happily again.  Chase loved her. And he was going to marry her as she had demanded. Damn she would have demanded it a long time ago, if she knew he'd cave  so easily!

'Miss Barrington?'

Oh no, did the media figure it was her?

Sidney slipped her hands into Chase's, leaning into him for support. Chase was instantly aware of the tension filling her body.  But when Sidney turned around, there was no microphone, he did not look like a reporter.

It has to be Mr. SAS.

Sidney smiled, 'You have the advantage over me'.

Chase possessively placed his arm around her waist.

Boy doesn't that feel wonderful!

Sidney smiled at Chase, leaning closer into him.

'Commander Peter Vaughn, Special Air Services. A pleasure to finally meet you,' he grinned, extending his hand to her.

'Commander Vaughn,' she grinned, 'I'm not going to hit you over the head.'

'I'm pleased, thank you,' he laughed. 'We're grateful for the courageous way you've assisted in the rescue operation.'

Sidney nodded again.

'Thank you for bringing my baby safely back home.' Michelle Barrington smiled.

'Your daughter was the hero Ma'am.'

'Chase,' Peter shook his hand in a friendly gesture.

'You two know each other?' Sidney spoke politely to Chase, who lowered his head, studying his shoes.

'Chase was impatiently threatening to use his own jet to rescue you,' her dad grinned.

Sidney blushed profusely.  She was hardly surprised... her big bully.

'He threatened to use my own weapon against me, if any harm came to you,' Peter smiled, winking at Chase.

Sidney noted when Peter Vaughn was not smiling his military look was intimidating, but when he smiled he could be a handsome bloke, although no match to her gorgeous, attractive fiancé.

Chase reached out, his lips placing a soft kiss against her temple. Sidney and Chase gazed at each other, unable to keep their eyes off each other.

Doug cleared his throat, 'we'll leave you two love birds alone, and meet you for dinner tonight.'

'Thank you,' Sidney smiled ecstaticly. She hugged her family again and promised to meet them all for early dinner.

Chase hurried her to his waiting limousine, and slid in beside her, hauling her onto his lap. She wrapped her arm around his neck.

Chase traced his fingers down her cheek, the pad of his thumb, caressing over her upper lip.

'I love you,' he whispered in a guttural tone.

'I love you too, darling.  I never stopped loving you,' she  whispered at him adoringly.

Their lips came together in a gentle caress.  A cry escaped her throat. She clung to him tightly, offering  a silent prayer of thanks to God.

Five months. Five whole months she was starved of his loving, starved of his possession, and the touch of his body.

Chase kissed her again, and again and again. His hands caressed over her breast, his fingers teasing her aroused nipple.

'Chase,' she groaned softly.

'I've missed you Sidney,' he murmured, his lips pressed against her hair.

'Really now?' she teased, pulling away from him, to look at his face.

'I've been a jerk.  I know,' he got out painfully.

'Mmm, I'll say,' she replied mercilessly.

'You're not going to make this easy for me are you?'

She shook her head.

'From the first day we made love, there's been no one else but you Sidney.'

'What about Zia Bates?'

'Nothing happened, but I'm ashamed to admit, I used Zia to try and make you jealous. But you still refused to come back to me.'

'I gave you my love unconditionally for over a year Chase.'

A painful grimace filled his face.

'But I felt you holding out. I would have married you a long time ago, if you would have asked me to.'

He looked at her astounded.

'Your mother told me you and Mike will never marry__'

'My mother told you that?'

'She also told me about the affair she had.'

Chase lowered his head, his eyes became masked.

'Don't shut me out Chase,' she whispered.

He looked up, his eyes looked tortured.

'Your mother made a mistake. She regretted that, but if you and I work at our marriage, we won't be looking outside for our pleasure,' she murmured.

It seemed like a light came on in his eyes. The limousine pulled up outside Sidney's home. Chase indicated to the driver to have the rest of the day off.  He guided Sidney into her home.

'I have no idea if Riko is in or out,' Sidney laughed.

Chase hauled her into his arms, 'darling I want to hear everything that happened on that plane, but I want you so much,' he groaned, pulling her against his body.

Sidney felt just how much he wanted her. She leaned into him, hugging him savouring the strength she so loved about him.

'Chase, I want you too, but I feel so unclean I desperately need a shower,' she pleaded.

'I'll join you,' he suggested.

'No you can stand and watch if you must,' she laughed, 'but darling, I've been crawling through a filthy luggage compartment. Let me get all this grime out off me please.'

He looked disappointed, 'listen, perhaps while I'm in the shower, you can make enquiries about a marriage license, and whatever else you need to plan,' she hinted.
'I don't care about a fancy wedding, designer gown or  having a hundred guests. I'll marry you tomorrow, if you can wing it,' she smiled placing a kiss on his lips.

'I can organize a fancy wedding in seven days,' he promised.

'Seven days is all you're getting, and I hope you're ready to become a daddy?'

'You're pregnant?' he stepped back from her, the blood drained from his face.

'Relax darling.  I am not pregnant. I have not been with another man.  Chase,  you are the only man I've been to bed with,' she spoke softly, 'but I want a baby boy,' she grinned.  'So you better get the recipe right.'

He laughed happily.

'You're going to make love to me every day, until I fall pregnant,' she demanded.

'Yes ma'am, now best you get into that shower.'  He helped her by ripping off  all her clothes and throwing it into the dustbin.

'I want to keep that scarf,' she murmured,' I'll tell you about it later,' she smiled, offering him a quick kiss before she entered the shower.

Chase had hurried into the shower as Sidney changed and dried her soft glowing hair.  Now he stood in front of her, only a  towel around his waist.

You've lost weight,' he commented drawing her into his arms.
'Is that an observation since you last saw me with no clothes on,' she whispered wrapping her arms around his neck.

'Mmm,' he tightened his arms around her body, pinning her against the bedroom door. His fingers threaded through her glossy hair, he inhaled the unique sweet scent of hers, as his mouth demanded hers.  Their tongues met, a hoarse sound escaped Chase's throat.

'My darling Sidney, I love you so much,' he whispered.

'Oh I love you so much, too' she whispered back.

Her tongue traced down his neck, her teeth biting gently on a vein pulsating on his throat. Chase pressed into her. Sidney reached down, undoing the towel around his body. Her fingers trailed an erotic path of rediscovery down his chest, over his sexy tight buttocks. She sighed gratifyingly, moulding her pelvis to his.  Chase held the centre of the sexy designer lingerie and ripped it apart off her body.

'Darling! I put on my sexiest lingerie for you and you tear it to pieces,' she complained.

'I'll buy you a hundred more, my love.'

Sidney was just heady from his loving. His sweet endearments were like music to her ears, a healing balm to her heart. His fingers closed over her breast, delighting her endlessly. Chase lowered his head, his lips and tongue lapping over her already aroused nipple.

'Chase, oh God, that is ... heavenly,' she purred.

He hoisted her in his arms, carrying her to her bed. He lowered her down, leaning over her. Sidney placed her hands on his face, her palms cupping him. 'I've longed for this moment to be in your arms again,' she whispered.

His lips captured her again, his fingers expertly trailing down her body, sending electrical waves of pleasure all over her body. Sidney arched her body, hungrily wanting his possession. She felt his fingers bringing sweet pleasure over her thighs.

'Chase__ please,' she begged, then felt his fingers touch her moist awaiting womanhood.

'Darling, hurry,' she begged.

But his lips unhurriedly followed the path of his fingers.  Sidney groaned impatiently, until his tongue brought exquisite pleasure, where she most needed his possession. She cried out, begging for his torture to end.

'No,' she stopped him, when he reached out for protection from his wallet. Chase nodded, raking his fingers through her hair as he hoisted himself over her. She clung to him tightly savouring the moment. Gently he moved her thighs apart, looking into hers eyes.

'Yes,' she whispered her readiness, and with a quick thrust he was inside her. Sidney groaned happily, shutting her eyes, rolling her head backwards. Her fingers pressed on his shoulders, her nails piercing into his naked flesh. Chase raised himself and deliberately, yet slowly raised his pelvis almost removing himself out, and when she cried out her displeasure, he inserted himself in again and did that repeatedly, until she was ready to explode. He continued to thrust over and over, she joined his momentum, and their lips locked in the same pleasure until they exploded simultaneously.
Chase collapsed on Sidney, breathing heavily, their sweat glistened bodies sensuously entwined together. He raised his head, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Sidney smiled adoringly at this wonderful man that she loved and who loved her back. She raked her hand through his hair. She loved his wavy curls, and his gorgeous body, and everything that was Chase Rennard.  Her lover, her protector, her friend, her teacher, mentor and her future husband.

EPILOGUE

Sidney got to marry her prince charming a week later as Chase had promised. She did have a fancy designer wedding gown, and there were more than a hundred guests.

Due to work commitments they had a very short one week honeymoon at Japan's Gankoyama Forest. Sidney was happy to note, Chase loved every minute of being there, though he would have loved anywhere as long as she was there at his side.

They couldn't wait to rush back to their project on the island of Qumshan. Chase rented a fancy estate for the duration of the project. And ten months later, Sidney gave birth to Alexander, a gorgeous little boy with hazel eyes, and brown wavy hair. She did not care what colour his eyes were. She was just too pleased that she and Chase gave birth to this perfectly little gorgeous baby, with ten little toes and ten little fingers. Chase was such a loving doting daddy, helping to feed the baby at night, and changing diapers, so Sidney could sleep undisturbed at night.

He lazed now in the rocking chair, cradling Alexander in his strong arms.

'Darling what's wrong? Sidney asked with concern, when she saw tears streaming down Chase's face.

He looked up into his wife's face. She grew more and more beautiful each day he noted. 'I just can't get over this gorgeous creature, that you and I have created,' he smiled adoringly at Sidney. '

Oh honey,' she knelt down in front of Chase, placing her palms on his lap, as he lovingly cradled their baby against his chest. Her soft lips pressed against Chase's. She used her thumb to wipe away the tears on his cheeks. 'Alexander is sleeping darling, don't you want to come back to bed,' Sidney murmured.

Chase nodded, she took baby Alexander from Chase, placing him in his cot that Chase insisted stay in their bedroom. Sidney turned around wrapping her arms around her husband's neck.

'How about we make a sister to give Alexander company,' she whispered, against his ear. His eyes lit up, as he pulled his wife closer into his arms possessively.

'Think you can alter the recipe,' she teased softly.

'Yes, I know the secret,' he murmured conspirationally.

'You do?' she touched her lips seductively to his.

'Mmm, you see when you wanted a son, I had to lay on you and do all the work!'

Sidney turned scarlet, 'you mean, I have to do all the work, till I fall pregnant?'

'Oh, I'll help now and again, if you ask me nicely,' his eyes danced mischievously

'I'm asking nicely now,' she pleaded.

'In that case, it will be my pleasure to be at your service,' and to her astonishment, her sexy negligee was ripped apart from her body. Sidney gasped, but her eyes mirrored the dark desire she saw reflected in her husband's violet eyes.

'I love you,' she whispered.

'And I love you, my precious wife.'

And thirteen months later, with Chase's secret recipe she gave birth to gorgeous baby Charlotte, who was blessed with her daddy's sapphire blue eyes, glossy brown hair, and was otherwise, a splitting image of her mummy.

God does answer prayers...

              ~The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 101 25
An Ex had his way with Raylan. They were doing amazing, together for a year, she thought it would last long and that he was the one. She was really m...
11K 227 31
She fall for the guy without knowing it was a TRAP!! First Chapter finished...Second Chapter will be out soon...
7K 548 20
Get ready for a romantic journey with my all favorite CP😍😍 Weilan💕 Wangxian💕 Baizhan💕 English is not my language. Sorry for my mistake 😅😅 Than...
98 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...