Sweet Lies

By Crazy-house

Nika is an experiment gone wrong. He's been put in a confined place to make sure he stays a dirty secret. Ch... More

S.L 1
S.L 2
S-L 3
S-L 4
S-L 5
S-L 6
S-L 7
S-L 8
S-L 9
S-L 10
S-L 11
S-L 12
S-L 13
S-L 14
S-L 15
S-L 16
S-L 18
S-L 19
S-L 20
S-L 21
S-L 22
S-L 23
S-L 24

S-L 17

422 26 3
By Crazy-house

Ch.17

Chale p.o.v

I brushed Nika's hair from his eyes as he fully lost conscious. He was so beautiful in this weak state but even more when fighting. Its a little sad that I won't hear his voice until this is all over.

I leaned back and watched him, waiting.

"It's time." I told his still form.

His eyes snapped open with swirls of orange dancing in his red. His lips parted as he took a breath. My skin started to tingle at the buzz that went through the air.

"Come Nika." I told him slowly moving off him.

His eyes snapped to me as I moved. Then vary slowly he followed me. His ears twitched as he listened. His eyes stayed on me as he took careful steps.

I never turned my back on his naked form. The chances of him attacking me is vary high. As I got closer to the window his body grew stiffer.

"Just a few more steps kitten." I edged on amused when his tail swished in anger.

I relaxed my body letting myself get lost. It felt like years until I felt even a hint of my beast, though it was merely seconds.

He pushed forward with a purpose. My body rippled as hair started to grow. My body and face burned with the change. My fingers grew and legs bent back. Not being in this form a lot has really took a toll.

Nika, or his slightly crazy state, only stood watching. When I finished shifting he glared at me. He wasn't sure if I was a threat or not.

My beast growled at him and he hissed at me. It went silent until my beast sniffed the air. He did it a few times then stopped. Nika tilted his head before doing the same.

His eyes fell close as he took in my sent. A light purr sounded in the room as he breathed. When he looked at me again his eyes have purple instead of orange.

He took slightly long steps to me. The way he walked was vary sensual. His purr got louder when he put his face in my fur. My beast growled lowly at the attention liking it.

"Freedom." I told him.

Nika looked up at me and licked his lips. He turned to look over my shoulder before running past me. When he jumped out the window I followed. I matched his speed as he followed an invisible path.

Closer and closer he got to an old abandoned warehouse. When he stopped near the entrance he turned to me. He took his reward for leading me here by rubbing his face against my chest again.

Nika, in a way, is my light in darkness. He can see the way out but can't get past it. I can get out, but I can't find it. He leads me, then I get us out.

My beast turned to Nika and ran his nails lightly down his back. Nika arched into me his eyes turning bright purple.

"Out."

Nika ran his hand through my fur before turning and running towards the back of the building. I followed loving the way his skin shinned in the moonlight. It was like watching a dark angle at work.

He climbed the side of the old buildings using his nails. I kept his speed reaching the top when he did. I watched as his eyes jumped around the building as he seemed to follow something.

He started taking light steps. I followed keeping my ears open. Each steps he took his hips seemed to swing. The sight of him naked and in such a powerful state was vary delightful.

His white tail swung behind him keeping off the ground. When he stopped again over a skylight his tail brushed my arm. I watched his eyes turn back to red and orange when he pointed to the inside.

I looked down as saw 5 men sitting around. At first glance it looked like a few junkies getting their high. Looking closer I could see their guns on their hip and ear pieces.

I looked back at Nika as he seemed to get on his knees. He moved his hand over the stone roof before making a circle. In the center he made a dote. When he looked back at me I understood.

The way out is straight down.

I got down on all fours letting my body adjust to the new position. I licked my chops before jumping through the window. The fall didn't bother me.

I shook off the impact and jumped at the nearest man. Tearing his throat out I moved to the next before he hit the ground. When they finally understood what was happening an alarm sounded. Before I ripped another body in half I caught sight of Nika jumping down.

I finished off the last two and looked for Nika. I can't go any further without him. I started to sniff for his sent. It was still strong so he was close by. I stayed on all fours as I made my way through a pair of double doors.

With the alarm blaring my hearing is of no use. I'll have to relay on smell, sight, and feel of vibrations.

I stayed close to the ground as I looked around. The place went from old and broken, to new and creepy. Creepy because of all the whiteness and materials. It looked like some kind of laboratory.

The smell of Nika hit me hard making me look to my right. I could see him not far just standing in the center of a hall. He had his eyes closed and hands by his sides. His tail seemed to moving with a unspoken rhythm.

I made my way closer to him watching him. When he opened his eyes they were a full on orange. He pointed to the left of us down another long white hall.

Danger down that end. A lot.

When he didn't let up on his pointing I stood up to my full height. Looking above us I saw a ventilation system. I pulled the vent off and grabbed Nika's arms making him start purring. Lifting him with ease I made him climb inside. After putting the vent back on I made sure he was over me and I walked down the hall.

I went back to all fours and I crouched low. My instincts took over as my claws grew longer. The thought of more kills is getting my blood boiling. My beast felt so at home.

When I made it to the doors it slid open slowly. I moved with caution ignoring the coldness of the floor. As I got further into the room a light stinging hit my back. I growled lowly and turned to see a string connected to me. I followed it to a man standing in a group of men.

He seemed confused when I brushed the strings off me. The men jumped at me quick. My nails dug into the floor as I pushed forward.

Blood flew and hit the once clean walls. Their screams were covered up by the alarm. Their weapons proven to be no use against me. The vary thought of them thinking it would do any good was truly stupid.

My fur was getting heavy with all the extra weight from the blood. My breathing only took a second for it to get normal. I licked the blood off my chops not minding the taste. Lifting my head I looked at Nika as he set on a counter.

His necked body shined with all the blood around. His pale skin making him look even more like a dream.

He tilted his head at me as his eyes showed a light purple with red. He pointed to himself when I stood.

I growled lowly at him. He won't give me anymore directions until he gets attention. Such a lovely pain.

His fluffy white ears flatten on his head as he looked at me. Even if his ears are flat I could still see the challenge in his eyes.

I made my way closer to him watching his moves. He got on his knees on the counter holding his hand out for me. I grabbed his arms pulling him close.

His lips parted at the rough treatment. His eyes lit up a even brighter purple. I grabbed his tail and stroked it softly letting him start purring before pulling it hard. Nika dug his claws in me as his body shivered and he let out a silent moan.

When I let his tail go and pulled away from him his eyes snapped open. Two can play at his little game. He gave silent pants as he looked at me. His erection slowly building even if I didn't touch it.

"Out." I told him again.

His eyes swirled to a dark red color showing me his anger. He didn't move as his eyes went back to the red and orange color.

I watched him slide off the counter stepping in the blood. He didn't seem to care as he walked to the left. His eyes trained at movement behind the wall. I took a step ahead as put my hand on the wall. Thumping like a heart beat made vibrations.

I looked back at Nika as he watched his tail move as if just seeing it. His attention fell on his tail and ears. I shook my head and turned back to the wall.

I pulled my hand back before sending it with strength through the wall. A warm substance wrapped around my whole hand. When I pulled it back blood covered it. The body of another guy slowly slid down the wall to the floor.

Looking back at Nika I watched as he tried to catch his tail. Tilting my head at the sight I found it vary amusing. I reached for his arm and pulled him closer to me. His purring started back up as his body touched my fur.

The alarms shut off and so did the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
298K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...