Book 2: Jade Harley [Sadstuck]

By TheFloralWizard

(Thanks @Falloutsilver for the title idea) Jade Harley just discovered that her lover, Dave Strider has awoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilouge

Chapter 11

366 18 19
By TheFloralWizard

Daves POV

1...2...3! I close my eyes. I start crying.

"I-I can't do it. I'm to weak.."

"Dave where are you!" I hear John call. I hear him walking around and he goes to the window.

"Dave are you on the roof?" I don't say anything I just remain silent. I hear him climbing up.

"Dave why are you crying? Why are you on the roof?" I remain silent, sitting by the edge. He walks over to me and sits next to me.

"You were going to kill yourself weren't you.."

"I'm sorry John. Jade was the only person I loved. She loved me back. We had so many good memories together and now she's gone." I started to cry again. I hugged John. I cry on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay, Dave. How about we go back indoors and get something to eat?" I nod and we both climb through the window. He looks through the cabinets to find something to make.

"Since when do you know how to cook?"

"My dad taught me a bit. I'm not the best though."

"I thought your dad only knew how to bake."

"No he's usually cooking dinner for me, him and Jane. There are some days when he gets out of work late, so me and Jane switch off cooking dinner for each other. Sometimes we have cook offs."

"Dirk never taught me how to cook. We usually ordered pizza, or Chinese food. After a while I got sick of tasting the same thing over and over again. I guess it will be nice to have something different for once."

He continues to look through the cabinets. I'm guessing he can't find anything to cook with.

"Should I just order a pizza?"

"Yeah probably.." I get my phone and call pizza hut, order a pizza for us and put my phone away. I walk to the couch and I lay down, laying my head back. I put my arms over my eyes and start to cry again.

There's a knock at the door and I get up and I get up and open the door. The guy hands me the pizza. He kinda looks like eridan..

"That's gonna be 4.50." I hand him the money and he takes it from me.

"You look kinda familiar. Do you have any brothers?"

"Yeah I havwe a little brother named Eridan."

"What's your name?"

"Cronus Ampora.."

"Wait you're Cronuse? You're Kankri Vantas's boyfriend?"

"Hovw do you knovw Kanny?"

"My girlfriend, was kidnapped by his brother and Kankri helped kidnap her!"

"Vwait.. Kanny kidnapped someone? God dammit! I told him to nevwer do that again!"

"Again..?"

"He did it to me a vwhile ago.. He nearly fuckin' killed me.. He evwen raped me.."

"Holy shit. Dude I'm so sorry."

"I tried to break up vwith him but if I do, he's gonna kill me.. Anyvways, I gotta go. Havwe a great day."

"You too." He waves and walks away. I close the door behind him. I walk back in and put the pizza on the table.

"Wow you were talking to that guy for a while. What were you talking about?"

"That's Karkats older brothers boyfriend, Cronus Ampora."

"Isn't Ampora Eridans last name?"

"Yeah. Now let's it this fucking pizza I'm starving." I put the pizza on the table and we both grab a slice.

-Time Skip-

"Bye Dave! Have a great rest of the day!"

"Bye John..." I say, closing the door when he leaves. I sit by the window watching his car leave, then I open the window, climbing back up the roof. I sit at the edge of it watching the sun go down.

My heart was broken.

I'm sorry Jade.

I was so lonely.

It's my fault you're gone, Dirk.

I look down at the ground. A drop like this could kill someone..

I'm sorry to everyone.

I stand up still on the edge of the roof. I take a deep breath, looking at the ground.

I hope you all forgive me for what I've done to you.

I close my eyes. So I don't have to see how far away from the ground I am.

Ok Dave. You can do this. No more interruptions.

"3..." I start to cry.

"2..." The breeze blows past me sending a shiver down my spine.

"1...!" I jumped.

I was falling. I didn't know what to think in my final moments. Suddenly I stopped falling. My head was hurting. Was I dead? I open my eyes, my vision was blurry. Blood everywhere.

"Dave!" I see a person with long black hair kneeling down in front of me. My eyes close again and when I open them the same person is hugging me tightly. My vision becomes less blurry and my eyes adjust. My eyes widen when I see the person hugging me.

"J-Jade?!"

"Oh thank god your ok! What happened?!" I remained silent, and I hug her back.

"Jade I thought you were dead.."

"Someone took the thing that was checking my pulse off of me! Everyone thought I was dead but the doctor told everyone that I was alive." She helps me up and we start to walk back into the apartment.

"Now what happened Dave?"

"I-I.. Uh.."

"Please tell me." Her green eyes were looking straight into my red ones.

"Like I said before.. I thought you were dead. I wanted to kill myself to be with you."

"D-Dave..."

"I'm s-" She shuts me up and kissed me. I kiss her back. We stop when there's a knock at the door.

I get up and open the door. Standing in front of me is a man, tall, blonde hair, a gray hat and pointy glasses. He looks just like Dirk.

"Are you Dave?"

"Yeah.. Who are you?"

"My name is Bro Strider." Bro Strider? Wait..

"B-Bro? I-I thought you were dead!"

"No.. Listen.. I heard Dirk unfortunately passed away, but since you're too young to live by yourself, you have to live with me."

"So you're moving here?"

"No.. You're moving in with me."

"What?! Where do you live?"

"Houston, Texas."

"What we're moving to Texas?! You have to be fucking kidding me! I'm not moving to Texas and leaving Jade!"

"A-Actually Dave," Jade interrupts. "Since Jake is gone also.. I have to move in with my grandpa."

"Where does he live?"

"On an island in the Pacific Ocean.."

"S-So were never gonna see each other again?"

"N-No don't say that Dave!" She wipes away the tears rolling down my face. "W-We could always talk over Pesterchum! M-Maybe one day we could see each other again!"

"B-But I don't want to talk to you over Pesterchum I want to talk to you in person!" She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I hug her tightly crying on her shoulder.

We spend about ten minutes standing there hugging when Bro taps my shoulder.

"Dave we gotta go or were gonna miss our flight."

"W-We can't stay a little longer? I haven't even said bye to John or Rose!"

"I'll tell them your gone.. I'm gonna be here for the rest of the week.."

"I love you Jade."

"I love you to Dave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 361 15
^Completed^ *YOU HAVE TO READ ALL WE KNOW THE FIRST LEIGHADE FANFIC TO UNDERSTAND* Ever since Leigh died Jade hadn't been the same. She tries everyd...
1.3K 25 9
Taking place 8 years later and never met Max after the performance. Jake has long since moved out, cutting contacts from everyone. But after 8 years...
25.5K 1.3K 24
(Art credit ikimaru on tumblr) Aight so this is like a JohnDave richstuck sort of thing. I know it's like a thing where John and Jade are siblings an...
Mine By zo1515

Fanfiction

16.8K 540 73
So this was supposed to be a short Dave X Dirk but some people wanted more so now there's some more plot. Prompt: could you possibly do one where Di...