DESIGNED FOR HIS PLEASURE

By Sinaidkincaid16

Her attraction for him was so strong, she gifted him her innocence. She loved him enough and hoped after 14... More

DESIGNED FOR HIS PLEASURE
SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The Final Chapter

Chapter 4

179K 2.9K 115
By Sinaidkincaid16

Sidney sat in Chase's office perusing the presentation she was to deliver to a new client the next morning.

After lunch they had gone riding Chase's horses for about an hour. She assumed that Chase would be taking her home at some time that afternoon. But he bullied her to spend one more night, using his special brand of coercion. That meant in the morning, she would have to leave straight from home to her client. So Sidney had pleaded with Chase to allow her some time to make final preparations for her presentation the following morning. She was almost done, when something in the client's specs caught her attention, and she realized it was not addressed on the plan she had drawn.

'Oh no,' she whispered, how could she not have picked it up before hand. 'Great, just great,' she cringed.

She would have to go to her office. Sidney hated leaving anything for the last moment. She preferred to be ready well in advance. She switched her mobile on tempted to call her new assistant Dominic. She was loathe to interrupt people outside of office hours.

Call. Don't Call. Call. Don't Call.

'I need another plan,' she yelled at herself, as if that could provide an answer.

She did not hear Chase sneak in behind her. 'What plans are you devising?' he teased playfully, standing behind her and hugging her.

'Chase I need to go to my office?'

'Now?' he queried.

'I've overlooked something critical in the specs, I need to draw a new plan. You don't have a wide format printer, and I don't have one at home either.'

Her mobile shrilled and she jumped.

'I thought your mobile was off?'

'I just switched it on now, contemplating whether to ask my assistant to print it for me, but I don't want to disturb his weekend.'

'Aren't you going to respond to that text?' he questioned.

'Oh yes,' she said absently, 'so do you mind dropping me off at my place?' she pleaded, 'I'll just__.'

A guilty look covered her face as she stared at her mobile. Chase studied her curiously. A sick gut wrenching feeling consumed him.

'Is it none of my business, or you going to fill me in?' His tone was quite, devoid of any emotion.

'Chase__.'
He ripped the mobile from her hand, his eyes dark, thunderous.

Murphy's Law. How's this for stinking timing!

Chase clicked opened the message. The first murderous expression she observed on his face was when he noted the message was from Tariq. "Habibti, can we meet tonight. I am looking forward to seeing you."
If Sidney described the expression on Chase's face as 'livid' that would be putting it mildly.

"You need another plan?" he yelled harshly.

Sidney stepped back instinctively.

'Chase I__ I'm not being unfaithful to you. There's nothing going on between Tariq and I,' she pleaded.

'Is that why you wanted some time away from me? he growled, 'so you could plot to meet Sadique?'

'Chase no. I did come here to work. My mobile was switched off in my briefcase. I only switched it on to try and call Dominic.'

'You expect me to believe that?' he spat angrily.

'Chase,' she laid her hand on his arm, 'I would not lie to you. You are the only man__.'

She did not know how to put her thoughts into words.

'You are the only man I want to be with,' she whispered.

'So how were you going to respond to Sadique's text Sidney?'

She swallowed, she had not honestly thought Chase would mind if she had dinner with Tariq, considering they were all friends, and Chase knowing that she was his exclusively, as he had demanded.

'Chase, Tariq and I are friends. We know each other for more than a year.'
'Answer my question?' he yelled.

She stepped back again. 'I would have told you about the invitation, and hoped you would trust me enough to let me go,' she spoke softly.

Chase took her by the hand and led her to the settee. 'Do you trust me Sidney?'

'Yes,' she replied without hesitation.

'Do you remember the redhead you questioned me about, the first night you and I were making love at your home?'

'Yes,' she whispered.

'So how would you feel if she texted me a message inviting me to dinner, even though you trust me?'

Oh, heck, why the hell had she not considered Chase's feelings in the equation.
'I'm sorry,' she flung her arms around Chase's neck.  'I'm sorry,' she buried her face in his neck, 'please forgive me.'

He hoisted her onto his lap. 'I forgive you Sidney. Just don't give me reason to be jealous, because I will aggressively protect what's mine.'

She looked into his face, and saw a muscle throb erratically at his jaw.

I wouldn't want to be your enemy and cross swords with you .

'Thank you,' she whispered, and reached up and kissed his lips.

He cradled her in his arms and kissed her back.

Oh, it was wonderful to kiss and make up.

All the adrenalin, all their passion, and the attraction that fused between them, made that, one unforgettable and explosive covenant, bonding them together.

Sidney pulled away, 'with your permission may I call Tariq to decline his invitation,' she asked guardedly.

Chase nodded grimly.

Sidney inhaled deeply, dialing Tariq's number. She switched the loudspeaker on.

'Habibti good evening, you are well eh?' Tariq's familiar voice came over the loudspeaker.

It broke her heart to have to choose between Chase and Tariq. He was such a caring friend. But she was not prepared to lose Chase.

'Tariq how are you?' she asked nervously.

'I am fine Habibti, but London is so cold and unfriendly. You will have dinner with me eh?'

At the corner of her eye she saw that pulse at Chase's jaw doing an erratic dance again.

'Tariq, I'm sorry to spring this on you in this way, but ... I'm in a relationship with Chase.'

Sidney heard him mumble something in Arabic.

'Tariq, I don't want to give Chase cause for concern, can you respect that?' she pleaded.

'Is it the blue eyes Habibti?'

What? She mouthed the words to Chase.

He pointed to his blue eyes.

She blushed, lowering her head.

'I can install, what you say contact lens?' she heard Tariq quip.

Sidney could not hold back a giggle. She looked up quickly as Chase rose, but there was a grin and humour in his eyes.

'So I lose again to Chase Rennard,' she heard Tariq go off in Arabic again. Sidney raised her eyes in confusion. But Chase's eyes were a polite mask.
'Tariq?' she could only hope he'd offer an explanation.

'In university, I never stood a chance, if my friend Chase Rennard was within a fifty mile radius. The girls never looked at me. All the beautiful girls chased him. His mother named him well, we always teased him,' she heard Tariq laugh.

'Well Habibti you call me if you need a friend. But Chase and I we have an unspoken bond eh. We have boundaries we do not cross. So I see you in our meeting tomorrow Habibti. Goodnight.' Tariq cut the call.

Cautiously Sidney raised her head to Chase. There was a faraway look in his eyes. It was as if he had teleported himself to his university days with Tariq.

So if Chase knew and abided by this bond as well, why was he so paranoid about Tariq. And why was Chase insecure where she was concerned. Judging from what Tariq confessed. Chase seemed to have the upper hand where ladies' affections were concerned.

'Would you like me to drive you to your office?' Chase offered soberly.

'Yes thank you,' she accepted.

In this way he was sure to observe that she would work, and return with him back to his estate and to him.

Monday at thirteen hundred hours, Chase walked into Sidney's office to escort her to their meeting with Tariq. Chase narrowed his eyes at the young man sitting at her desk. The young man looked like the proverbial hippie, long hair over the collar, spectacles that one saw on these computer geek types. The young man rose abruptly.

'Mr. Rennard, it's a pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Dominic Rossi.'

The young man extended his hand nervously. Chase shook his hand,

'How do you do?' Chase responded, noting the young man's jeans were three sizes too big for him. But isn't that the way all the hippies dressed?

'You've been working long for Miss Barrington?' Chase questioned.

Dominic Rossi shook his head. 'Just less than a month,' he grinned, 'and the strangest interview I had too,' he added with a grin.

'Oh?' Chase was intrigued.

'Yes Miss Barrington called me in on a Saturday morning. 'I got here fifteen minutes ahead of our appointment time. To my surprise, Miss Barrington walked in with three brand new boxes of the latest Lego blockbusters and she said, "Dominic I saw on your CV that one of your passions is playing with Lego blocks."

'I was embarrassed, but admitted to my addiction.'

Chase laughed.

'She took me to the smaller office that she is in right now, and she said to me, "I want you to imagine, I gave you twenty acres of land. Now I want you to build me a state of the art office block to staff five hundred people. I want aesthetic appeal and think environmentally friendly concepts," she advised.

She walked away and said,' "I'll check on you in thirty minutes."

'But she was back in ten minutes, with this printed paper, and she said, 'Oh, I've changed my mind, can you add these features in the office block?" and walked away.

Chase hunched his shoulders and grinned, it was part of the test, clients were always changing the specs.

'And precisely thirty minutes later, she walked in. I was still drooling over my Lego. I had not even opened the third box as yet, when she knelt down beside me. She studied my building, then enquired:

"Where in the world is your building situated, Dominic?'

'And I blurted, "Hawaii."

Then she asked, "so you've taken the extreme environmental conditions into considerations when you designed your building?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, "My building can withstand category five storms."

Chase nodded his head in acknowledgement.

'Then she asked me two questions about compliance to international safety standards, and then I received the most pleasant surprise of my life."

"Yes?' Chase encouraged.

'She said, "Congratulations Dominic, the job is yours."

I said, "What about my interview?"

'And she said, "You just had it," pointing to the Lego.

She walked to her office, came back with a folder, handing it to me, she said, "Here's your letter of appointment. If you want the job, sign that and return it to my secretary. You will start in a week's time."

'And the cherry on the cake. The salary is three times more than I expected.'
Chase smiled, 'Well congratulations on the appointment.'

Chase noted the wide printer that Sidney came to the office to use last night and scribbled something and inserted it into his pocket, just as Sidney opened the door. She stood at the door, her eyes going from Chase to Dominic.
'Sidney,' Chase smiled courteously, waiting for her to take the lead.

'Hi Chase. Dominic, will you give me a few minutes, I will come to you in your office?'

Dominic nodded. 'It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Rennard.'

Chase nodded again.

The young man smiled and walked out.

Sidney shut the door and hurried into Chase's arms. 'Hi,' she whispered, lifting her lips for him to kiss her.

'Hi,' he repeated pulling her closer into his arms. He treated her to a long leisurely kiss, moulding her to his body, trailing kisses down her throat. His lips urgently trying to get access behind her silk blouse. Sidney pulled away gently.

'You're a bit early,' she remarked.

'I thought my girlfriend would treat me to some TLC,' he grinned.

'I thought you had sufficient reserves from the entire weekend,' she quipped.

'I have a high metabolism,' he countered.

'You'll have to wait till tonight.' Sidney smiled, she was a tad nervous, about their forthcoming meeting with Tariq.

'Where's Tom? Sidney enquired.

'He will meet us at Tariq's office.

'I just need to talk to Dominic for five minutes, then we can leave.'

Chase nodded, whipped out his mobile and made a call.

Sidney wanted to raise a questioning eyebrow when she saw they were being chauffeur driven in Chase's limousine to Tariq's London office, but she thought about the previous frustrations she'd had in trying to park around the highly secured area that mostly catered for foreign diplomats, and figured Chase had made a wise decision.

When I grow up I want a limousine.

She smiled inwardly. Butterflies began to stir uneasy feelings in her stomach at the imminent meeting between her, Chase and Tariq. Before Chase, she enjoyed Tariq's friendship. Though she knew his feelings for her, Tariq had never once overstepped the mark, and for that he had her respect. Somehow now Chase's jealousy had just put a damper on things. She did not know how this initial meeting between the three of them will play out. She was glad there would be others in the meeting, hopefully that will ease some of the tension.

'You're very quiet,' Chase smiled, his hand reaching for hers.

Sidney inhaled deeply. 'I did not want to disturb you,' she smiled, as Chase closed down his laptop.

'I will never be too busy for you, you can disturb me whenever you feel the need, okay?'

Sidney nodded, though the butterflies refused to stop attacking her stomach. Chase helped her alight the limo. She did not know what protocol applied when they were in business mode. Should she reach for his hand, like she normally did when they spent time together privately? On the other hand, she did not want to advertise their relationship to all and sundry although Chase seemed to attract the media without effort. She was grateful that she had her briefcase and her hand bag to carry that should give both her hands something to hold on to. She cast a quick glance in Chase's direction. His face was a polite mask. He looked relaxed and unaffected by the female glances that ogled him from his handsome face to the rest of the length of his gorgeous body. To anybody on the outside, they looked like two professionals, but Chase was more than courteous and attentive to her and she took comfort in that fact. Chase reached out and took her briefcase from her hand. Sidney swallowed. Did he want her to hold his hand? The incessant shrill of her mobile, demanded her attention, just as they were a few steps outside Tariq's office.

Thank God for small mercies!

'Would you like to go ahead, while I get this?' she offered, hauling her mobile out. He shook his head in the negative, and casually waited for her to take the call. She silently gritted her teeth,

'Excuse me,' she murmured, turning her back on him to take the call. Sidney could see Chase's reflection on the glass window in front of her. She suspected he could see her face in just the same way. She studied him as she listened to the caller on her mobile. Chase was not looking at her. He stood tall, erect. His broad shoulders carrying his muscular frame, as one who held and commanded authority. He held on to both their briefcases, with no effort. He looked deep in thought, as he waited for her. She disconnected the call and turned around.

He smiled, 'Ready to go in?' he enquired.

Sidney nodded, keeping her mobile in the hand closest to him. Chase gave no indication of seeing through her ruse, as he opened the door for her to precede him.

'Mister Rennard,  Ms Barrington, good day.' Tariq's personal assistant bowed, greeting them courteously.

'Hi, Amir,' Sidney smiled politely.

'Amir,' Chase shook his hand.

'You been well?' Chase smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Sidney watched both men. They seemed to have a strong bond of friendship. She did not know Amir on a personal level. But they were able to engage in polite conversations, on the many occasions when Tariq was late for their previous meetings. Amir was more cordial and warmer when Shari was with her, but he remained politely respectful, when she visited Tariq on her own. Whilst Amir presented a subservient demeanor, she knew that he was one of Tariq's closest aides. Investors parted with their money, when Amir said "yes" and deals were put on hold when Amir said "no." And just then Tariq's door opened and out bustled Tariq. Sidney held her breath. He looked at her and smiled.

'Habibti,' then he grinned at Chase, 'Chase come in you two,' and shut the door behind him. 'Chase, I can still greet Sidney, you do not mind, eh?'
Sidney smiled, she did not often hear Tariq speak her name. She looked at Chase. A lazy smile was displayed on his face. His eyes shuttered, not reflecting how he felt about Tariq embracing her.

'Go ahead, but be quick about it,' Chase warned.

Tariq laughed, 'Habibti, you look beautiful as always,' Tariq hugged her, but his manner was respectful.

'Hi Tariq, thank you,' Sidney replied politely.

Sidney said a silent prayer of thanks as Tariq put his hand on Chase's shoulder, and he seemed to give her and Chase equal attention.

'Is Shari in London?' Sidney enquired.

'No Habibti, she is with my Mama.'

Sidney's eyes narrowed. she knew Tariq's mother had a health condition. She wondered if she was seriously ill. She also wondered why Shari did not call her. She silently cursed, because she had her mobile off, during her marathon weekend with Chase.

Sidney searched Tariq's eyes, but he did not reveal anything or invite any further enquiry into the matter. He did not speak much about his family. It was from Shari, Sidney had learnt of his mother's condition. She wondered if she could make a quick call to Shari while the men chatted. But then the door opened and the rest of their colleagues were ushered in. Sidney quickly put a reminder on her PDA to call Shari. Everybody took their places. Chase was given the privileged seat on Tariq's right hand and chaired the meeting. She was delegated to the seat next to Tom, the project manager.

After two hours of hagling over facts, figures and arguments between Tariq's advisors and the investors, Sidney felt a throbbing headache drumming at her temples. And still they were at it, with no clear way forward. Sidney flung her pen down. She tapped her fingers on the table in her familiar impatient stance. Chase looked in her direction, he caught the drumming fingers and knew her patience was on a very short thread. He marveled at the gorgeous, stunning woman, who held all kinds of statistics at the tip of her fingers, and held her own, when all manner of questions were tossed at her, skillfully dealing with each one.

'Gentleman,' he raised his voice above Amir and one of the senior investors. 'We have unkindly demanded that Miss Barrington present a design by tomorrow afternoon, but we're now arguing about dimensions that we agreed upon a week ago. Now I propose we stick with the current dimensions, allow Miss Barrington to present her plans tomorrow and we will interrogate that further.'

'Thank you,' she smiled, but her smile did not reach her beautiful eyes. Chase adjourned the meeting, and walked towards her. Sidney could not take her eyes of him. Her man, he was amazing, the way he managed to command the respect of every individual in the room. Even those who challenged his proposals, were soon eating out of his hand, by the time he rebutted, and smoothed their initials fears.

'Hey,' he smiled, making her go weak in the knees.

She held onto the back of her chair.

'Hey,' she responded likewise.

'Do you think you can spare me a few minutes, Tariq wants a private consultation.'

Sidney gazed up into his eyes. His tone was so sweet and appealing. How could she say no? He was so adorable she longed to feel his arms around her, feel his warm lips caress hers.

'Sidney don't look at me like that,' he groaned, under his breath.

She lowered her head, 'how much time do you need,' she mumbled quickly.

'About fifteen minutes.'

Sidney nodded, 'I'll just wait outside in the reception for you,' she smiled and picked up her bags. That should give her some time to call Shari. There was also a matter she needed to get of her chest with Shari as well.

'Sidney! How good to hear your voice.' she heard Shari's excited bubbly voice. So her mom could not be in too bad a condition.

'Sid, I tried to call you in the weekend, but you were off the radar man!'
Sidney laughed, 'Shari, I was just in a meeting with Tariq, he mentioned you were with your mom. Is she okay?'

'Yes, she's doing well, all things considered. It's a religious festival we have to participate in. You know royal commitments,' she whispered, with a groan.

Sidney smiled. 'I'm pleased your mom is okay, I was a bit concerned. I thought I needed to fly out to you.'

Shari laughed, 'In that case, my mom is in real bad shape, so are you going to fly out?'

Sidney laughed again nervously, 'Shari can I ask you a personal question and get an honest answer?'

She heard Shari's laugh on the other side. It sounded nervous. 'This sounds serious Sid.'

She could tell Shari was still smiling.

Does anything ever get her down?

'I'm sorry.  I would much rather have this conversation with you in person, but time is off essence,' Sidney apologized.

'Okay let's hear it,' Shari's tone had a hint of nervousness.

Sidney inhaled deeply, 'Do you seriously have feelings for Chase?'

Sidney was confused, at Shari's raucous laughter.

'Shari?' Sidney questioned.

'The slime ball, he's into you, isn't he?'

I won't respond to that.

'I knew it, from the way he could not take his eyes off you, when you guys were here,' Shari commented.

'So you going to answer my question, Shari,' Sidney groaned painfully.
'You know when you said you want "my honest answer," 'I thought Tariq had proposed to you,' Shari laughed.

'No nothing of the kind,' Sidney smiled.

Thank heavens!

'Well, the fact that you're asking about my feelings, means you have some feelings my friend,' Shari teased.

Sidney moaned loudly.

Shari laughed, 'Well let me set your mind at ease. I care about Chase like a best friend kind of thing, but no, I don't have designs on him. I just tease him a lot, but he sees through it the rascal.'

Sidney laughed, a weight lifted off her shoulders, 'Boy am I pleased?' Sidney admitted.

'Sid, please take care,' Shari cautioned, 'I've known Chase for more than ten years, there are many constants in Chase's life, but women are not. He changes them like disposable diapers.'

'Thanks for the warning,' Sidney murmured.

'But you're going to jump in with both hands and both feet, aren't you Sid.'

'Eh, can I reserve comment on that please.'

'Oh Sid, I'm happy if you are, but take care will you?'

'Yes, I will, till later then.' Sidney hung up with a smug look on her beautiful face and a weight of her slender shoulders.

'You look like a cat that has had two bowls of cream!' Tom observed, as she sat on Tariq's guest lounger, her one knee elegantly crossed over the other.
'I do?' She could feel her cheeks go warm.

'What are you still doing here Barrington? You normally run out of these meetings like the place is on fire?'

Sidney could tell she was going to face unrelenting banter as two of Tariq's colleagues came to join Tom.

Chase help!

'I'm waiting for my lift,' Sidney smiled politely.

'Is that so?' Tom sneered.
'I could give you a lift,' one of Tariq's aides replied,

'Can I take you to heaven on the way there.'

'You guys are creepy. Can you all take a hike?' she groaned.

'Sid, come for a drink?' Tom pleaded.

'No. I need to go back to my office.'

'One drink and I'll take you back to your office,' Tom pleaded.

'Tom get lost, I prefer you when you're rude and unreasonable in the boardroom,' she quipped.

They continued to pester her.

The thick skinned elephants.

Tom was playfully kicking the sole of her stilettos.

Sidney began tapping her fingers on the glass table next to her. The look she gave Tom, conveyed her desire for him to get lost, but he merely grinned.

Just then Chase exited Tariq's inner office. He caught the fan club surrounding Sidney. He took a moment to study her as she had not yet seen him. There was a polite look on her face, though from her eyes he could sense mild irritation. Didn't he just know every expression her beautiful eyes exhibited.

He knew when she was happy.

He knew when she was satiated from their love making.

He knew when she was troubled.

He had yet to see her angry.

Right now she was patiently tolerating those clowns, though the tapping fingers were the only outward signs of her irritation.

'Sidney, you're ready to leave,' Chase spoke courteously.

She looked up at him and nodded, as she elegantly rose to her feet. Her pursuers scattered in all directions like nervous rats.

'Sorry to keep you waiting,' he murmured softly.

Without looking at him she replied, 'show me in the car just how sorry you are.'

She heard him inhale deeply. She was rather pleased the limousine had very dark tinted windows.

No sooner had he gently guided her into the car, and slid in next to her, then he pulled her into his arms.

'I've been thinking about this all the time I was in that boring meeting,' Chase groaned as his lips crushed over hers. Sidney's arms went around his as her mouth reached for him just as impatiently. She sighed with blissful pleasure, her lips locking with his. She felt his tongue tease hers, unable to resist, she leaned over, her stocking clad leg draped over his knee, as she pressed against his chest. She wanted more than just a kiss, but knew the journey would be short. She wished the driver could take a longer route back to her office. She slid her fingers into his hair groaning as their tongues clashed, their moist lips teasing each other with delight.

'Can we go back to my place,' Chase's voice was urgent.

'I was planning on going back to my office,' she pulled away.

'Your secretary told me, you don't have any meetings this afternoon,' he hesitantly confessed.

'My secretary should remember who her employer is.' Sidney gritted her teeth.

'Come back with me,' Chase pleaded.

'But I promised Dominic, I'd look at something he's busy with. And then I do have some preparations to make for tomorrow, as you very well know,' Sidney reminded him. But then Sidney was already in love making mode, and figured if she was able to escape to her office even in about two hours from now, she would be able to complete the designs she needed to put into the plan.

'If you come back to my place, I have a surprise which I'm sure you will find rather pleasing,' he tempted her.

'What kind of surprise?' she questioned suspiciously.

'If I tell you, it won't be a surprise,' his tongue was on her neck, trailing dangerously towards her breasts, and if he went lower, her taut nipples would sell her short.

She groaned softly, arching her neck. 'Chase,' she whispered, pressing against him.

'Say yes.' he murmured, as his tongue laved on her aroused nipple.

'Yes,' she replied, as she pulled his face toward her mouth. She did not know whether to be excited or cross as she observed the limousine was drawing into Chase's estate. He'd known she would say yes and had already instructed the driver likewise. Her eyes narrowed, she arched her eyebrows at him. He slanted a sheepish grin her way.

'Okay, I want to see this surprise,' she demanded.

'You're not cross at my presumptuous maneuvering?'

'I want you just as much,' she whispered in his ear.

His dark revealing eyes caught and held hers.

Reluctantly she looked at her watch, 'let me call Dominic and reschedule,' she whipped her mobile out, quickly dialed Dominic and rescheduled for the next morning, then turned her attention back to Chase.

Sidney leaned over to him and placed her palm gently on his chest. She reached up her lips touching his with a feather kiss.

'Sidney we're almost home be patient,' he groaned huskily.

"We're home?"
So now's she's an equal partner Rennard?

Chase exhaled, looking out the window. But not before Sidney looked into his eyes, saw his ever ready mask in place and looked out her window.

Boy, you can blow hot and cold Chase Rennard. Why the hell did you ask me to come to your estate?

Sidney was tempted to ask the driver to turn around, but saw they were drawing up outside the entrance. Perhaps she could, after a polite interval request Chase to take her to her home, or she could hail a cab. Her SUV was still at her office, she thought irritably. She could ask Riko to drop her off at her office. Without waiting for the driver or Chase to come around, Sidney was out of the vehicle. Chase had a mild look of irritation, because she did not wait for him to do the chivalry thing. He placed an arm around her waist.
'I would like you to wait for me to assist you out,' he murmured. His lips stayed on her earlobe, his tongue teasing. Sidney felt her knees about to buckle. Chase pulled her closer. Sidney looked up and saw Gerard had the door opened.

'Would you behave yourself, your driver is still outside. And Gerard is at the door.'

'They know you're my girlfriend. So why should I behave?' He kissed her neck seductively. A soft groan escaped her throat. She did not think Chase had heard, until he laughed.

'Good day Gerard,' Sidney smiled politely.

'Good day Miss Barrington.'

'Sidney. Please call me Sidney, Gerard,' she moaned.

'Yes, Miss Barrington.' Sidney looked at Chase and saw he was trying with difficulty to keep a straight face. Sidney was about to hurry up to his bedroom, when Chase stopped her, pointing to his office.

'We're going to work?' she cried out with half incredulity, half disappointment.

'Your surprise is in there,' he murmured with a grin.

'Shall I bring refreshments, Mr. Rennard?'

'No. We're not to be disturbed, Gerard.'

Damn could this not wait? Work! Work! Work!

Sidney tried to summon up the effort, but she just could not get into work mode. Not when he had her appetite so worked up just thirty seconds ago. Chase opened his office and ushered her in.

'Close your eyes Sidney.'

She might as well be obedient. There would be no lovemaking, till he was ready. He guided her to the one corner of his huge office, stood facing her then whispered, 'You can look now.'

Slowly her eyelids lifted, Sidney stared at the huge machine in front of her.
'What do you need this for?' She asked gazing at the latest version of the wide format printer that architects favoured.

'It's not for me,' his tone was soft.

She looked into his eyes, they were like dancing firelights.

'You bought this for me?' she whispered.

He nodded, pulling her into his arms.

'This costs more than my vehicle,' she murmured. She knew because she had priced them a few months ago, still undecided on the model she wanted to purchase.

'I could put one in every one of my homes for you,' his lips trailed over her ear, down her throat.

She was melting in his arms. This man had the ability to electrify every nerve end in her body with his slightest touch.

She pushed at him. 'Chase, we can hardly justify the cost of this machine. I mean I will not be here that often to be using it,' she tried to reason with him.

'Don't panic Sidney, my purchase of this machine is not going to invite an audit query,' he laughed. 'I've paid for it out of my personal account.'

She just stared at him dumbstruck.

How will she react when I give her the diamond necklace I bought that's worth more than ten times the price of her vehicle?

'Sidney, I can afford to buy you anything you desire. Will you let me do things for you, it gives me the greatest pleasure,' he pleaded.

He buried his face in her bosom, his tongue tantalizing her nipples over her silk blouse.

'Chase,' she croaked pushing at him. 'I can't let you do this,' she pointed to the printer.

'I'll have it sent back,' he lied, 'would that make you happy?'

'Yes,' she responded.

'Though you can play around with it, test it today before it goes back.'

She nodded.

'Now how about we focus on more important matters, hmm,' Chase murmured, pulling her closer.

'Like what?' she feigned ignorance.

Sidney gasped as Chase pinned her against the wall, his body pressed against her as his mouth covered hers.

'Chase!' she exclaimed, but her voice was swallowed by his kiss. Her fingers raked into his hair, as his tongue was racing down to her delightful breasts. Hurriedly he opened the buttons, his teeth sensuously nibbling on her aroused nipple, Sidney impatiently dropped his jacket to the floor, his tie followed suit. Her fingers caressed the vast expanse of his chest. She loved the feel of her fingers trailing over the dust of fine hairs. Chase had undone all the buttons on her blouse, his fingers glided to her back, unhooking her bra. And then her breasts were free and he cupped them. His thumb was stimulating the pink peaks. Sidney groaned her pleasure, guiding Chase's lips to follow where his hands were. His moist tongue suckled on the rosy tips, his wet lips teased them relentlessly. Sidney pressed against Chase, she felt his hard arousal against her. She wanted him, she wanted him now, her moist centre ached with her need for fulfillment.

'Chase,' she pleaded as his fingers trailed under her skirt. She sought his lips, as his fingers slipped under her silk briefs.

'Darling yes,' she mouthed, as her wet lips fused with his. Her fingers went to his trousers, the belt hastily discarded. His fingers stopped her hand, as she tried to unzip him.

'Chase...,' she begged, kissing him hungrily.

His hands went around her legs to carry her.

'No Chase!' she stilled him.

'You don't want me anymore Sidney?' his voice was hoarse.

'I want you now ...  here please,' she whispered.

Her hand was unzipping him hastily, she freed him as Chase was trying to wrestle with her. Her hands cupped his erect form, feeling his substance, she groaned excitedly.

'Oh darling, so beautiful,' her lips whispered.

Chase inserted a finger inside her moist centre. She was wet, wet and ready, crying out, and moving her pelvis suggestively, trying to hurry him. Impatient to have him  inside her, she lifted her pelvis, trying to guide him in, for a millisecond, feeling his heat inside her.

'Be patient Sidney,' he cursed, hurriedly sheathing himself. He did not know how he managed it with such speed and then with plundering force he was inside her. Then he stilled, marveling in the sensation. Sidney adjusted her position so he could go in deeper.

'Sidney, do you know what you do to me?' Chase groaned out, as he thrust deeper, and deeper, until they were both repeating thrust for thrust demanding and giving all they could to each other. Still inside her, Chase hoisted her up, moving with her to his expansive office desk. He leaned over her as he lowered her onto the desk. Sidney felt the soft leather padding of the desk under her bottom. She pulled down his head her lips closing over his. Chase tucked her legs around his waist, his hands gently on her thighs, as he rode into her again and again. She matched him, giving him everything she had, as he gave the same. He heard her cry out, felt her insides quiver, and explode as he simultaneously felt the bursting from within himself. He held onto her tightly as he reached that final height of bliss, before his sweat glistened body collapsed on her chest. Chase laughed, kissing her lips. He was panting, his lungs were burning, his throat was scorched.

'I have created a monster,' he grinned, burying his face in her throat.
'Darling, it gets more beautiful every time we make love,' she whispered excitedly, cupping his face, planting kisses all over his face.

'The workout you put me through, you make me feel out of shape,' he groaned breathlessly.

'Chase you're wonderful, just wonderful,' she purred.

'Do you know it's a long walk from here to the shower?' he laid his head on her bosom.

'Oh dear, I didn't think that far,' Sidney groaned.

'Mmm I noticed, we almost had unprotected sex,' his tone warned.

'I'm sorry,' she lifted his head to plant a kiss on his lips.

'Perhaps you should consider going on the pill Sidney?'

'Yeah, good idea,' she grinned, noting Chase still had his trousers around his ankles and her skirt was just lifted up for hurried access.

'Think you can manage the stairs to the shower?' Chase grinned.

'Where are the Deveys?' she whispered conspirationally.

He looked at his watch, 'having their afternoon tea in the kitchen,' he whispered back.

Sidney stood up, then held on to Chase as her legs refused to hold her up.

'I should not make love to you in the day, and I should only make love to you in a bed,' he laughed.

'Stand up comedy just for your pleasure,' she smiled sarcastically.

'Hold your fire Sidney,' he whispered, gently moulding her into his arms. 'Should I carry you upstairs?' his tone was soft, caring, full of concern.

'I'll manage,' she smiled, but thank you anyway.

He grinned, placing his arms supportively around her waist, as he practically lifted her up the stairs, effortlessly. And they managed to get into the shower undetected. Shower complete, she chased Chase out of his bedroom demanding an hour to rest alone.

It was two hours later, when she stretched and reached out for Chase. She was alone. How did she get under the soft comfy duvet? She remembered laying on top of it. And she did not have a stitch of clothing covering her under the duvet. She remembered throwing Chase out his room still wrapped in her towel, as she climbed onto his super luxurious bed. He probably came back to check on her and made her comfortable under the duvet. Sidney smiled, hugging Chase's pillow.

Oh he was just too wonderful, and he is mine. All mine. Only mine.
Okay, cut it out now!

She sighed, exhaling deeply, remembering their wonderful session making love in his study. It was just exhilarating earth shattering, riveting sex. Sidney thought that at the rate they made love like there was no tomorrow, either she would tire of it, or that the novelty would wear out for Chase, but it did not. It just increased their hunger and passion for each other. Pangs of hunger, and a rumbling stomach now dragged her out of the warm bed. She quickly slipped on a pair of stretch denim jeans, she'd left in the wardrobe previously, found one of Chase's polo shirts and rushed downstairs. She could hear his voice inside his study. He was on a business call with somebody. Sidney walked on into the kitchen. A cup of hot chocolate before dinner should suffice. She tiptoed back to the study, itching to get her fingers on that fancy wide format printer she saw there, before he returned it. She would test it, just once only.

As she opened the door, she saw from Chase's screen he was skyping one of his overseas site managers. She moved cautiously to the side, away from view of the on screen camera. She slid quietly on to the lounger, sipping her chocolate as she waited for Chase to wrap up. She could not get to her briefcase on his table. The table they had made, wild exhilarating love on! She could not believe this gorgeous man was her boyfriend. He could have any supermodel, actress, or princess, yet he chose her.

'Sidney,' he acknowledged without turning around.

She jumped, almost spilling her chocolate. 'Chase how did you know I was here?' she asked in surprise putting her arms around his neck from behind him and kissing him on his temple.

It's difficult not to, when every nerve end in my body screams out, when it senses your presence in a room.

'I got a whiff of your perfume, as you opened the door,' he clasped his fingers through hers, his lips reaching up to kiss her chocolate flavoured lips.

'Mmm chocolate only tastes this good on your lips,' he teased pulling her onto his lap.

She giggled, slipping one arm around his neck. 'Good evening,' she whispered, gazing into his eyes.

'It is now that you're here sleepy head.'

'I've got some work to finish,' she sighed unhappily.

'Good. I still need to go through a report and email my comments.'

He looked at his watch. 'I will be done in an hour, then we can have dinner, how does that suit you?'

'Good,' she nodded, helping herself to a triangular mini cheese, lettuce and tomato sandwich from Chase's half eaten tray. She picked up her briefcase and went to a chair on the far side of Chase's huge desk that four people could comfortably use.

She pulled out her project specs, connected her laptop to the printer. She cast a quick glance at Chase. He was in work mode, his head lowered glued to the thick report he was perusing. He shook his head, scribbled something with a pencil on one of the pages and continued.

Work, Sidney!

She swiveled the chair, so she had her back to him, and started to plot a design. A certain distraction and brain freeze, had her tapping her pen irritably on the desk. When she realized she may be disturbing Chase, she threw the pen down quietly, casting a look at him again. If he was disturbed by her pen tapping, he showed no sign of it, his head was still buried in the report. He was on page six now, she had counted each page he flipped. She looked at the printer, clicked a few keys to have the new printer installed on her laptop.
Ready it shouted at her.
But she had no design yet to print. She looked at the specs again, recalling the wish list of Amir and the investors as they had argued earlier. Playfully she designed the new wing the meeting had discussed. She knew the investors did not accede to the increased financial implications thereof, but she sketched a draft, inserted the wing in an adjacent spot of the main structure and printed it to see what it would look like. In less than two minutes the fancy wide printer spewed out her design.

That fast!
'I'll be damned,' she whispered.

Chase raised his head curiously, then was rising to come and view her design.

'Stay where you are Rennard!' she pointed an accusing finger at him.

'This is not yet for public consumption.'

She stood in front of the printer, protecting her design from his view.

'Sidney?' he laughed, 'I'm hardly the enemy. I do have a vested interest,' he negotiated.

'As my boyfriend, or has the principal developer?' she raised her eyebrows.

'I'm pleased to announce in the affirmative on both counts,' he grinned.

'If you're wearing your hat as the developer, I would point out that this is my draft and not yet ready for your scrutiny, constructive or otherwise,' she added.

He arched an eyebrow, 'and as your gorgeous, handsome, irresistible boyfriend?' he pinned her in his arms, nibbling on her neck.

'I'm afraid, I'd have to deny him access, due to a conflict of interest,' she pushed him away.

'You're serious aren't you?' he laughed.

'Yep, now get back to your station,' she instructed.

He grinned, shaking his head. 'Okay, Miss Barrington, I shall respect your wishes,' he leaned over, planting a soft feathery kiss on her lips and turned away.

Sidney breathed softly. She did not want Chase to see that she did not actually have a new design for him to look at. All she wanted was something, anything to see how the printer fared. New toys held a certain irresistible appeal.

'Beautiful machine, by the way,' her hand caressed over the printer.

He winked, knowing she would not entertain an argument on the merits of keeping it. She got back to her laptop, and started to sketch again. She sneaked another look at Chase, how was he able to administer such discipline? She could hardly concentrate with him a mere ten feet away. As yet she had not one intelligent, or constructive input to show. She looked at her watch. Forty five minutes had elapsed. She heard Chase's fingers fly across the keys on his laptop. He was making notes on some diagrams he clicked on, then he was sending emails. She reached into her briefcase, flipping through a reference book of Turkish architecture that usually inspired creativity. There was a design that she could borrow from, she knew exactly the aesthetic effect she wanted to pull off, for the outer appearance. As she scanned some of the ancient Turkish architecture, one very classic looking diagram provided the inspiration she needed, and her artistic hand went flying across the software on her laptop and fourteen minutes later, the printer was churning out a symphony that delighted her eyes and ears.

'Chase Rennard, you may peruse and offer your expert analysis,' she smirked. He hurried over as she spread out the design across his table.

'Sidney that is amazing! the investors will be delighted. This is just the kind of structure to entice shoppers and keep the foot count accelerating,' he hugged her.

'Well done you are worth your weight in platinum.'

'So you like hey?' she laughed.

'I like,' he agreed, looking at his watch, the smile fading.

'How about dinner, I'm famished.'

Sidney caught a look in his eyes that troubled her. It did not say much, but the much it did not say gave her cause for concern. It was a look that told her that unpleasantness was on the horizon. Suddenly the hunger she felt disappeared, the dinner she was looking forward to held no more appeal.

Is he going to break up with me?

'Eh, I'm not hungry Chase, how about I just catch a taxi home?' she did not look at him, but hurriedly packed her stuff together.

'Sidney is something wrong?'

You tell me Loverboy or should that be past tense?

She looked away.

'Sidney we're going to have dinner,' his voice was soft, but brooked no argument.

She disliked the way she allowed him to just bully her. She allowed him to escort her to dinner.

Sidney toyed with her starter, only aware when it was taken away to present the main course that she had hardly touched. Nothing could go down her throat, it felt like dry ash. She could not do justice to the sumptuous grilled sirloin served in the most delicious thousand island sauce. It smelt divine, Chase made polite conversation, but her spirit remained low.

'Sidney, is dinner not to your satisfaction? Would you prefer something else?'

'I'm sorry, it looks delicious, I'm just not hungry,' she smiled apologetically.

What was wrong? First she'd thrown me out of the bedroom. Then she would not allow me near her unfinished work. And now it looked like the final curtain's in play.

Chase began to lose his appetite. He waived the cook's offer of dessert. He poured them both a brandy and escorted her to the library.

'Okay Chase, get it off your chest,' she blurted.

'What!' he exclaimed in shock.

'You have something on your mind Chase, your eyes, they're telling me something.'

She turned away, she wanted to find a safe corner, sink to her feet and let out a gut wrenching cry.

'Well there is something I want to inform you about, although I thought I'd speak about it after dinner.

Oh no, it's true. Get a grip Sidney.

Well she could pick up the pieces. They'd only know each other about three precious, memorable months of her adult life. Surely she could move on. She won't think about the fact that he was the first man to make love to her. He was the only man to stimulate and excite her into a frenzy every time he touched her. She won't think about how he was the only man secure and unaffected by her professional success. Sidney lifted her shoulders, summoned a bright smile.

'Go ahead Chase,' she invited calmly. A calm she was far from feeling. He reached out for her, his hands gripping hers, his eyes guarded.

'I have to go abroad on a business trip tomorrow morning,' he spoke quietly.
'What!' she exclaimed dumbfounded.

He is going on a business trip. He is not breaking up with me.

'It's only for a week Sidney. I'll call you every night,' he promised.

'One week!' she echoed like a parrot.

'I'm sorry, unfortunately it's critical,' he murmured.

She flung her arms around his neck. He was still hers. She hugged him tightly to her, then kissed him. Her mouth was aggressive, hungry, possessive, she angled her head, waited, then lay her lips softly on his, their warm breaths caressing their faces.

'One week?' she murmured.

He nodded.

'I will survive Chase, knowing you will be coming back to me I will survive.' she hugged him.

'Yes I promise.   I'm coming back to you.'

'Take me upstairs Chase. Make love to me,' she whispered.

He happily complied, lifting her into his arms he made love to her slowly and gently. Storing every touch of her body to his memory. She was an amazing woman, he thought she could rant about his job being more important, but instead she clung to him, wanting to savour their last night till they could be together again. Sidney's palm caressed his face gently, she did not want to take her eyes away from his. She wanted to remember the passion, the desire in his eyes. She ran her fingers over his shoulders, down his spine. She raked her fingers over the curly hair on his muscular thighs, up his sexy buttocks. Her fingers traveled over the taught muscles of his chest. He smiled into her eyes, kissing her eyelids, her nose, her temples, her sensuous lips. Her fingers caressed over his beautiful six pack, her tongue licked a path on his chest, to his hardened nipple. Her teeth nibbled on the taut muscles of his beautiful torso. He cupped her face, his wet lips indulging in a long tantalizing kiss.

'You're mine,' he declared possessively, his voice hoarse.

'Yes,' she whispered, 'I'm yours.  Only yours.'

He held her tightly, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Her beautifully shaped firm breasts pressed into his chest, his aroused and very erect manhood pressing against her abdomen. They made love savouring every minute, just after midnight, she reached out for him again arousing him, and indulging in more loving, and again a few hours later. The sun was up cracking through the curtains, the birds were chirping outside.

Chase smiled looking down at the sleeping Sidney. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, Soft breathing escaped her beautiful swollen lips. She was not happy about being separated from him for a whole week. Her body language demonstrated that loudly, she had held tightly onto Chase the entire night. Every time he tried to move, she had tightly held onto him, not wanting to be out of his arms. She had slept in the crook of his arm the entire night, but now she rested her head on her soft pillow, One arm under her head, the other casually around his waist. He drew her into his arms, She moaned sleepily snuggling against him.

'Chase,' she murmured sleepily her face finding a soft cushion on his muscular chest. He kissed her lips, his tongue caressing her earlobe, the pad of his thumb circulated the rosy peak on her breast arousing it awake. 'Darling,' she purred sleepily.

'Sidney,' he groaned, 'I need you awake,' he pleaded huskily.

She straddled him kissing him back, his aroused manhood ready for her. She cupped him, her lips trailing down his throat, her teeth nibbled on his flesh, ripping through his control. His fingers were inside her moist opening, she sheathed him quickly, lifting her pelvis to take him in. Chase grunted his pleasure, she rose on her knees, leaned back and took him on a journey she wanted him to join her in. His fingers caressed her flowing glossy hair, them cupped over her beautiful breasts. She cried out for his help and then he expertly took over, taking them on to the point of no return where explosion brought climatic satisfaction.

At the breakfast table a somber mood prevailed. Chase tried to lift her spirits, she smiled politely but wasn't very participative.

'If you don't mind, I won't see you off at the airport,' she spoke softly.

He nodded.

'Sidney you may use one of my vehicles, there are four parked in the garage, I suspect you might fancy the Aston Martin,' he grinned.

'Thank you, she offered a half smile.

A sharp knock on the door sounded like a prophet of doom.

'Sir, your chauffer has arrived.'

Sidney lowered her head, this was going to be more emotional than she anticipated.

'Thank you Gerard.' Chase stood up as Gerard closed the door to allow them some privacy.

'Aren't you going to pack?' Sidney enquired.

'I have a wardrobe to last me ten days on the jet,' he smiled lifting her to her feet.

Sidney wrapped her arms around his neck, she wanted to cling to him, she wanted to go with him.

I can do this.

She raised her heels, lifting herself up to kiss his lips.

'I guess you should get going,' she whispered.

He jerked her into his arms. She saw that pulse beat uncontrollably on his cheek. He kissed her possessively, burying his head in her neck, raking in her scent, and inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

'Walk outside with me,' he clasped his fingers through hers.

Did she have to? Could they not part here for she was surely going to become an emotional wreck outside.

His hands quivered in hers, so this was just as hard on him.

She would go outside, just to offer him moral support.

'Okay, let's get you into that limo,' she smiled brightly.

Chase opened the door for her to precede him, Sidney saw the limousine door opened, patiently awaiting Chase. A young woman exited the limousine, she was striking, dressed in a designer business suit. The hem just above her knee exhibiting slender long shapely legs, a polite smile on her sharp angular face, short blonde hair that hung wildly over her face and over her collar. The hairstyle gave off that wild, just out of bed look, but Sidney knew it was artfully accomplished by the hands of a skilled stylist.

'Who's that?' Sidney demanded, her tone not bothering to conceal her displeasure.

'My secretary,' he smiled down at Sidney, his arm still around her waist.

'Are you sure she's finished high school?'

'Sidney! She's twenty five, and she's been working for me for the last three years. She came highly recommended from a graduate Business School, and she's a very efficient secretary. They still stood at the door and had yet to alight the three stairs that would take them to the courtyard, where the limousine awaited Chase. He placed a palm on her face, his fingers caressing her cheek lightly.

'And the answer to the next question is "No,"' he murmured.

'The next question?' Sidney repeated.

'I have not been to bed with her,' he supplied.

Sidney lowered her head, her scarlet face a dead giveaway.

'Wait here, I won't be a minute,' Chase walked into the garage.

Sidney inhaled deeply.

You're doing good so far, just hang in there.

There was the purring of a powerful engine, the squeak of brakes in the courtyard. Sidney looked in the direction of the car and saw the most gorgeous dove grey Aston Martin.

'Sidney!' Chase waved to her.

She alighted the stairs, and hurried to Chase.

'What a beautiful car!' she smiled her pleasure.

'I want you to use it in my absence,' Chase smiled, 'it's my favourite of the lot,' he jerked his head towards the garage, that housed a Ferrari, a huge American SUV, and some other Italian monster that boasted masculine power. She also owned an Italian sports car, but it was an entry level model and not in the high bracket that any of these were in. Chase handed her the keys.

'Let me introduce you to Macy,' Chase smiled.

'Mace!' Chase called to the lady standing at the opened door of the limousine.

'Chase good morning,' she responded, walking towards them.

'Macy Roberts, I'd like you to meet Sidney Barrington. 'Sidney Barrington meet Macy Roberts.'

Chase's fingers were clasped again into Sidney's hand. 'How do you do?' Sidney extended her hand politely.

'Hi Sidney,' she smiled, her face polite and very friendly. 'I finally meet you, a lot of documents and communications pass between our offices.' Sidney nodded, not knowing how to respond.

'I'll call you tonight,' Chase took her into his arms again. The wide expanse of his shoulders effectively blocking her from the view of Macy and his chauffer. He brushed her lips softly to his, and kissed her again. Chase guided her to the Aston Martin.
'Gerard has placed your laptop and bag in the trunk,' he grinned, now let me see you off, hmm.'

He was wanting her to leave so it would be less painful for her to see him depart.

'Okay,' she whispered, reaching up to kiss him on the cheek, before she slid into the driver's seat.

'Talk to you tonight,' she waved her hand as she drove off.

Chase smiled, waving her off as he got into the limousine.

Sidney allowed the tears to run unchecked down her cheeks, she would not wipe away her tears just now. She would not look in the rearview mirror, she pressed harder on the pedal, and hurriedly made her way to her home.

        -End Chapter Four-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 843 34
COMPLETED Just the possibility of things turning out bad made her run. She ran as far as she could and avoided coming home as long as she could. When...
214 43 19
She fell for him without knowing or maybe she knew but didn't accept it. So when she did, she just got her heart broken. But she wasn't remorseful an...
33.1K 2.7K 23
• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy Will he be able to move on? Or thi...
1.4M 52.9K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...