Be My Escape - A One Directio...

By musiclover255

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble. Sudde... More

Chapter 1- The twinkle in his eyes.
Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here
Chapter 3 - Am I really worthless?
Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?
Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!
Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.
Chapter 7 - Off the market
Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me
Chapter 9 - I Promise
Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds
Chapter 11 - Yellow
Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope
Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone
Chapter 14 - I'm an Idiot
Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou
Chapter 16 - PDA
Chapter 17 - I Love You
Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Piece
Chapter 21 - Infinite
Chapter 23 - Tour's Over
Chapter 24 - Welcome Home
Chapter 25 - Moving In
Chapter 26 - Getting Even
Chapter 27 - Birthday
Chapter 28 - The Interview
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Trust
Chapter 31 - Fight
Chapter 32 - Never Again
Chapter 33 - The Announcement
Epilogue
Trailer!!!!
Author's Note Yooooo (Possibly a Sequel? :O)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 22 - Boardwalk

4.1K 63 11
By musiclover255

"Babe." I heard someone whisper as I slowly drifted away from my slumber.

"Love, we've landed." They said nudging me in the arm.

I slowly opened my eyes and as my vision appeared I realized I had passed out on Harry's shoulder.

"Ugh, how long was I out." I question groggily lifting my head up and rubbing my eyes.

"Two hours." He snickered.

I looked at him skeptically, "Were you watching me sleep?"

He bit his lip, "What? You look adorable."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Weirdo."

"Can I get my kiss now?" he pouted.

Just then the captain came on the intercom, "We have successfully landed, you are now free to exit the plane. We hope you've enjoyed your flight!"

"Nope." I replied standing up and taking my carry-on luggage out of the cabinet.

I could feel him glaring at me as I rejected him. Since we've started dating, I've always found it fun when we're around each other to tease him. It was quite entertaining leaving him frustrated. We piled out of the plane and retrieved our luggage. Soon we hopped in to two separate cars. Liam called shotgun in our car this time. I sat in between Danielle and Harry while Lou and El were in the back.

"Hey Lou, do you think- OH GOD!" Harry exclaimed when he turned around towards them.

The rest of us turned around to see them sucking each others faces off.

"You're yelling at ME for PDA?" Harry commented.

Louis continued while sticking his middle finger up towards him.

We all turned around, "At least don't have sex in front of us." Liam begged.

Danielle and I giggled to ourselves at Eleanor.

"We should definitely go to the beach!" Danielle suggested changing the subject.

"Yea, that sounds like fun." I smiled.

Eleanor broke from the kiss for a second, "I'm in!" then dove right back in.

The car pulled up in front of the hotel and we rushed inside avoiding paparazzi. We told the others our plan for today and they were all in. We received the keys to our hotel rooms and rushed up to get changed. As usual, the hotel room was nice, but I could never get used to living a lifestyle like this. It sure beat Kat and I's apartment by a long shot. I placed my suitcase in the corner of the bedroom and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. Harry nuzzled his face in my neck and his curls began tickling my cheek causing me to giggle.

"Do I get a kiss now?" he persuaded.

"Nahhh." I teased smirking.

"Ugh come on, I haven't kissed you all day." he complained.

I turned to face him, "Really? It's been that long? You'll live."

He began kissing up my neck, inching closer to my lips. I chuckled as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he kept me firmly in place as his lips reached my jawline. Soon his lips pressed against mine but I wouldn't let him have his way so easily. I kept my lips pressed together as he tried to get them to move along with his.

"Come on, kiss me." he begged kissing me harder and pulling me closer.

I still didn't budge as he kept trying to. Soon I gave in and began moving my lips along with his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss victoriously. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me even closer, our bodies pressed together tightly. Like every kiss we shared, I could feel the sparks forming around us. When he finally pulled away he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Couldn't resist the Styles for long eh?" he winked.

"Oh please," I snorted, "I only did that because you were desperate."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh you enjoyed it."

"Whatever," I pulled away, "Just get dressed in to your bathing suit."

"Can I help you?"

"NO!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll go find my suitcase, geez."

I took out my pink bikini and changed in to it. I put on a white summer dress as a coverup and tied my hair in to a bun. Harry came back in wearing his swim trunks and a shirt.

"Everyone else is ready, lets go!" He pestered pushing me out the door and shutting it behind us.

The hotel was right on the water so we walked down the beach until we reached a very secluded area so that no one would bother us. The sun was shining brightly as it reflected off the crystal blue water. The air felt warm while the wind occasionally cooled us down. We laid our towels down on the sand and the boys immediately ran in to the water.

"Boys." Perrie joked.

We watched as they began wrestling eachother in the ocean, practically drowning eachother, "They just don't think." I added.

We layed down on the towels and began tanning. A few minutes later I felt water dripping on me and I looked up to see Harry.

"Babe, come in!" he pleaded.

"Fine." I replied getting up and grabbing his hand.

He lead me to the water and I stuck one toe in it. It was freezing!

"Harry it's cold!" I whined.

"No excuses!" he stated picking me up bridal style causing me to begin hitting his back.

"Ahh! Harry you're wet and cold!" I shrieked.

Soon my back hit the cool water as he threw me in. It was even worse when I came back up and let the air hit me. The water came up to the bottom of my chest and luckily the sun was out.

I glared at him and he smile innocently, "Oh come on babe lighten up!"

He began splashing me and I retaliated. As we continued to splash eachother I managed to dunk his head underwater. When I let go I felt his arms wrap around my legs and drag me under with him. He pulled me back up with him and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck. Heat radiated off of him which caused my shivers to leave.

"Now you're warm." I commented snuggling in to him.

He chuckled rubbing my back, "Yea, now that you're wet too."

We stayed like that for a moment, my head in his neck and his arms supporting me. Soon the other boys ran into the water with their girlfriends and we all began having a splash war. By the end we were all drenched.

"It's too cold, I'm out!" Danielle announced and we all agreed.

We got out of the water and headed towards our spot. Harry wrapped a towel around the both of us and we laid down, snuggling together.

"Warm now?" He asked rubbing my arms and grinning.

"Mmm yes." I replied moving his wet curls out of his face.

He kissed my forehead, "Good, I want to take you out tonight. We've only really been on a couple dates because of the tour."

I smiled, "I'd like that."

He kissed my forehead then the sun disappeared. I looked up to see Louis towering over us with a mischievous smirk.

"Harry, I'd like to have a word with you for a short moment." he ordered.

*Harry's POV*

I released Sam from my embrace and wrapped the towel back around her. Louis motioned for me to walk with him and I obliged.

"So..." I started when we were out of ear sight.

"Oh you know." Louis teased patting my shoulder.

Ok, now I was confused, "What?"

"Come on, you basically flaunt it. You two had sex last night didn't you?" he questioned.

My cheeks reddened, I didn't even know people could tell! What the heck!?

"OHHHHH IT'S TRUEEE!! CONGRATS!" he squealed.

I sighed and he continued, "Okay, now I don't want to see you breaking her heart. She's a great girl who's already been through enough shit. No need to break her more!"

I ran my fingers through my wet curls, "Alright, alright mate! Look just-"

Louis cut me off by running back towards our area.

"HARRY GOT IT IN!" he shouted along the way.

Oh no.

"Oi, Lou!" I shouted running after him, "Shut up!"

*Sam's POV*

We were chatting about the concert tomorrow when Louis interrupted out thoughts.

"HARRY AND SAM GOT IT IN!" Lou exclaimed running towards us with Harry hot on his trails.

Every ones head shot towards me. Harry shoved his hand over Louis' mouth and put him in a headlock. The boys began howling and cheering while the girls gave them looks.

"Harry!" I scowled embarrassed.

"I didn't tell him! He figured it out himself!" he protested

"Louis!" I shrieked.

"What?!" he laughed getting out of the headlock.

"Oh, leave them alone! You're embarrassing them!" Eleanor nagged.

"So how was it?" Niall asked earning a smack on the back of the head from Kat.

"Oi! Alright, I'll drop it!" he announced rubbing his head.

We continued chatting and eventually went back in to the water to play. Soon it became late and we headed back to our hotel rooms. Occasionally, some fans would recognize them and ask for pictures. Others swooned over the fact that they were still shirtless, but who could blame them?

"I can't wait to take you out tonight. We'll leave in an hour." Harry whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me from behind when we reached our room.

"Hopefully that's enough time for me to get ready." I replied giggling.

"Oh come on, girls don't really take THAT long to get ready, do they?" he questioned.

"We have to look good!" I protested.

I spun around to face him and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I have to take a shower." I stated.

His lips formed a grin and he bit his lip, "You know, if we take a shower together it would save water."

I smacked his arms, "No! You can't be here when I'm getting ready!"

"Well where am I supposed to get ready?"

"Go to Louis' room or something!"

He groaned, "But Louis was being all touchy with El, god knows what they're doing now!"

I let out a laugh, "Then go somewhere else!"

"Well, Zayn is probably taking forever in his bathroom, I don't even want to venture in to Nialls bathroom, fine, I'll go to Liam's." he sighed and grabbed his clothes as he walked out the door.

He turned to me and blew me a kiss, "Now hurry." he ordered shutting the door.

I smirked and ran to the bathroom. I let the warm water from the shower trickle down on me for a moment as I let the salt from the ocean wash off. Then I shampooed and conditioned my hair to make it look nice. I got out of the shower and dried myself off, heading in to my room and putting my outfit on. I was wearing a nice white skirt with a blue tank top and a brown belt to compliment it. I dried my hair and kept it wavy since I didn't have enough time to curl it. I applied some makeup and gazed at myself in the mirror, still not very pleased. I'm not sure what Harry has ever saw in me, I mean, I'm a mess. But I could tell by the way he looked at me that he really cared and he's been nothing but supportive. I sighed slipping on my shoes and putting on my jacket. I heard knocking at the door causing me to smile to myself. I opened the door revealing a handsome, as always, looking Harry leaning on the doorway. His fringe was pulled back and he sported a black button up shirt with dark skinny jeans.

He smirked, "You look beautiful, as always."

"Thanks, you aren't to bad yourself." I replied returning the compliment.

"Shall we?" He asked reaching for my hand.

I nodded my head and we walked down the hallway hand in hand. When we reached the lobby there were a few girls standing there that I recognized from earlier.

"I don't know why he dates her." one started was we walked by.

"Yea," another agreed, "he could do so much better."

I could take hate usually but right now I wasn't in the mood for it. I looked up and saw Harry giving them a glare and then I looked down at the floor. I felt him squeeze my hand reassuringly then his breath next to my ear.

"Don't listen to them, you're perfect." he whispered.

I shrugged, "I don't know, sometimes I have to agree with them."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "You are amazing, please don't listen to any of them. I can go back and tell them off if you'd like."

"Please don't." I begged not wanting to start trouble.

He sighed, "Well I know one thing I can do."

We stopped in front of the front doors and he pulled me in to his arms, pressing his soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync for a moment until I pulled away. I looked back towards the girls noticing their shocked faces. Harry chuckled and lead me out the door. There weren't many paparazzi, which was good since we wanted a bit of privacy.

"I saw a boardwalk earlier that had everything. I was thinking we could spend our date there." he suggested nervously fiddling with my fingers as we walked down the street.

I smiled at him reassuringly, "I love boardwalks."

His lips formed a grin, "Great, it's a little bit further down here."

We walked and talked for a little bit until we reached the place. There were lights strung all around it while shops and restaurants were lined up in front of it. A bit down you could see a fair opened on an extended dock. I looked towards Harry and how his face illuminated in the lights leaving me breath taken. Why was he ever so interested in me?

"Let's eat here." he said pointing towards a restaurant with tables overlooking the ocean.

We sat down at the table and a waiter came and took our orders. I ordered just simple fish and chips and Harry ordered a Haddock with rice. When our food came we occasionally stole bites from each others.

"So, are you a fan of carnivals?" he smirked stealing one of my fries.

I giggled at his silliness, "Yes I am."

"Good because I'm taking you to that one."

He paid the bill and we got up and headed towards the carnival. The smell of popcorn filled the air causing my heart to flutter in excitement. The last time I had been to a carnival was with my mother. She used to take me to them every year when I was younger. My father would join us too, since he was more happier back then. Now I'm here, years later, with my lover as the memories flowed into my head. Despite my arguing, Harry paid for both our tickets and we entered. We played a few games, me mostly kicking his butt, then we went on the bumper cars.

"I just beat the crap out of you in that!" I joked as we walked out.

"Psh, you got lucky, my cart was acting weird." he replied putting his arm around me.

I poked his chest with my finger, "No, you were just flying around everywhere from my bumps."

He chuckled, "Alright, whatever you say."

I looked over and saw a stand with prizes, Harry noticed me staring and pulled me towards it.

"Alright kids, you get three tries to knock all three stack of bottles down and you get to pick a prize displayed behind me depending on how many you knock down!" The man working there explained.

Harry paid the man and picked up a ball smirking, "I'm going to knock all three down for you."

"Prove it." I challenged.

He aimed and then quickly threw the ball, knocking down the first pile. He bounced the second ball in his hand as he aimed for the second pile. With one swift movement he had the second pile down also. I could feel the suspense rising as he picked up the third one. He bit his lip in concentration as the third pile stood there, untouched. He swung it and the ball hit the last stack, knocking down. He smiled victoriously and I cheered for him.

"Wow I'm impressed." I complimented.

He winked and wrapped an arm around me, "I guess I just have the skill. Now pick a prize."

I pointed towards a cute, chestnut colored teddy bear with a red bow. The man took it off the shelf and handed it to me smiling. I thanked him, giving my bear a squeeze and placing a kiss on Harry's cheek. We continued walking around the carnival while I kept the bear securely in my arms.

"I feel like you're replacing me with that thing." Harry joked.

"Maybe I am." I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

He pretended to be hurt and I pecked him on the cheek again. A Ferris wheel stood in front of us and Harry grabbed my hand, leading me towards it. It didn't take us long to get on it since there wasn't much of a line. We entered our cart and Harry wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer. Moments later our cart began moving until it reached the top where it then stopped. I looked down and saw most of the city on one side, all lit up, and the other side the ocean being illuminated by the moon.

"This is beautiful." I breathed in awe.

"It's still not as beautiful as you." Harry commented.

I looked back towards him in surprise and he had his green eyes fixated on mine. He leaned in closer until our lips were almost touching.

"Nothing will ever be as beautiful as you." he mumbled before moving his lips against mine.

My heart began beating fast from the words that had just left his mouth. Our lips moved in sync and he pulled me closer. When he pulled away he kept his face close to mine, our noses brushing, just enjoying the moment we had. Our moment was ruined when the cart jerked forward and the wheel began to move again causing me to blush and Harry to chuckle. I nuzzled my head in to his neck as the ride continued for about three rounds until we were able to get off.

Afterwards, we went to a stand and Harry bought us cotton candy. We walked down the rest of the boardwalk sharing the candy until we stopped at a spot and gazed at the moon lite ocean. I don't know why, but I always loved the smell of salt water. I loved the ocean itself, and the smell made me feel at home. A little girl who looked about five came up behind Harry, her blonde hair was braided in to two pigtails and she had big brown eyes. She tugged on Harry's blazer lightly and he turned around, his face lighting up immediately when he saw her. She seemed a bit shy as she hid her face behind her teddy bear a bit, giving a tiny wave to Harry. He bent down to her level giggling slightly.

"Hi sweetheart." he cooed.

She blushed a bit as he took her hand in his. She looked up at me and I gave her a sweet grin and she returned a tiny smile.

"Are you a fan?" he questioned and she shook her head "yes" in reply.

She took a tiny notebook with a pen out of her coat pocket and handed it to him. He smiled graciously and carefully took the objects from her hand, signing the booklet. She smiled brightly as he handed it back to her. She thanked him quietly and kissed him on the cheek. He pulled her in for a small hug and she looked back at me and then whispered something in his ear. His grin grew even bigger after hearing what she had to say and he pulled away, nodding his head at her. She walked up to me and I bent down to her level.

"You're pretty." she gushed.

My heart lifted from what she said, "Thank you, honey, and you're very beautiful too."

She giggled and pulled me in to a hug before running back towards her parents. I stood back up and watched as she held the notebook up cheerfully. He moved next to me and entwined our fingers together.

"What did she whisper to you?" I asked curiously swinging our hands back and forth.

"She asked me to promise her that I would be with you forever," he leaned down to whisper to my ear, "I think forever sounds like a good plan."

I felt my cheeks redden once again as he kissed my forehead. Forever, I liked the sound of that too. The boardwalk began to be more crowded as more people wanted to have a good time. It was nice seeing everybody happy and cheerful. Forever, I thought. Yet, those thoughts were interrupted when I noticed someone in the crowd, their eyes staring right in to mine.

John.

I felt my whole body become numb as he stood there gazing at me. I noticed him smirk as he saw me glance at him. Then a crowd of people walked by, and he was no longer standing there. I felt my heart-rate increase from what I just witnessed. No, I wasn't imagining that, he was really there. He was here in LA. He was near Harry and I. Did he stalk me? Was it really him? Of course it was him!

"You okay?" Harry asked concerned snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked back up at him. His green eyes fixated on me almost watching my every movement. If I told him he'd surely go out of his way and end up getting killed. 

"Yea, I'm fine, lets go."

He nodded his head and pulled me along with him, the carnival slowly disappearing behind us.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! :P

Bet you all didn't see that coming...

Sorry guys, I planned on doing some updates during vacation but then that whole Boston bombing situation happened and I was basically on lockdown and they cut off our service for a bit. It left me a bit occupied also. But I'm alright and back! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 27.1K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 486 2
It all happened on January 2012. The day I found out I was carrying Louis Tomlinson child. I couldn't tell him. His career was just starting, a kid w...
3.8K 132 10
What if Naruto was actually a girl forced to live as a boy in the leaf village to ensure safety? What if she got fed up of the leaf village and deci...
82.8K 1.6K 33
It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she moved a lot, she would know which school cli...