Wattpad Must Reads! (Complete...

Autorstwa teeshirt

The top 21 best wattpad stories! A little about them and The Table Of Contents. Me and my sidekick with give... Więcej

Downright Delinquents
The Best Mistake
Run Darlin' Run
With Your Love (A One Direction Fanfiction)
From Disses To Kisses
Enjoying The Chase
Wake Up Call
The Way He's Not
My Brother's Bad Boy Best Friend
How To Turn A Good Girl Bad
Sleeping With The Enemy (Harry Styles)
Dip Dyed -One Direction Fan Fic-
Once Upon A Taxi
Between You And I
The Bad Boy Is Possessive
Bad Boys & Good Girls
A Proscriptive Relationship
A Surreptitious Relationship
Nothing Left To Lose
Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For

Tame

5.4K 18 7
Autorstwa teeshirt

TAME 

Oh yeah! I am getting good at uploading in a day! Bring it on wattpadas, see if you can defeat me! WOOO! Anyway, now that I have excited myself up considerably after writing this, I think a song is in tune, don't you? 

....

Yeah, looking back at that, I think we shouldn't. ;). Anyway, on ward! External link is at the side as usual. The book is a Teen fiction/Romance story if you wanted to know 

Table Of Content:

Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no one really bothers her. Her life, is good.

Cameron Carter: He's the bad boy. He's wild, popular, good-looking, great with girls, and he's a total untamed bad-ass. He's the school's 'popular boy' and loves to embarrass people. No one dares bother him though- his life is good too. 

The two meet, of course. Life gets a lot more embarrassing, a hell of a lotta crazy, and shakes itself into confusion and questions. But there's one big question- can Farrah tame this bad boy? Will she even get the chance?

© Copyright 2012 All rights reserved

HECK YEAH! READ IT RIGHT NOW, BITCHES! Oh I'm sorry. C'mon baby, read the book. Pwease! *Making puppy dog eyes* I KNEW YOU COULDN'T RESIST THE POOOWWERR! 

Lol, I think I'm high on sugar right now. I need to take deep breaths. LETS MOVE ON!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

211K 5.2K 67
Savannah, also known as Sav or Anna, is a regular teenager stuck inside a complicated love triangle. How will she get out of it? Who will she choose...
24.2K 447 15
Let me tell you a story of what it was like being on a constant model's diet and living with Gabriel Agreste for a father. Let me tell you about what...
172K 4.8K 33
Julianne Banks is captain of the cheerleading team and the most popular girl in school. So, when the coach of the cheerleading team threatened to ki...
257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...