The Prankster (Marauders Era...

Από awakeninq

{COMPLETED} "I'm the Prankster. I'm the best of the best, Potter. I always will be." Chrysalis Adams. Beautif... Περισσότερα

Introduction
The Train Ride
Finally at Hogwarts
Second Prank
The Marauders are Jerks
Suspicious Black
The Boy who Cried Chrysalis
AUTHORS NOTE
Dead but alive
200 READS!
300 READS!
Befriending Tom Riddle
The Prank
The Return
Back To Hogwarts
First Day Back
Pranks with the Marauders
The Wrath of Lily Evans
AUTHORS NOTE (PLEASE READ)
Christmas Ball
The Sister and First Fight
Thank you guys!! (A/N) Please read
The Confrontation
JUST A HEADS UP
Werewolf Remus
Snowpaw
Authors note
IN THE CAR!
The Full Moon
Ruby Oswin
Sabrina Adams
Captured and Freed
Tattoos
Prank War
NEW HARRY POTTER STORY!
Teaming Up
AUTHORS NOTE THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND READING
Elemental Practice
Goodbye, Hogwarts!
Sequel News!
NEWS!
BIG NEWS!

Siriusly, Sirius?

5.7K 187 89
Από awakeninq

Hi guys!! Welcome to the chapter. MWAHAHAHA!

So it's 1:30 AM.

I really need to stop going to bed this late..

ONTO THE CHAPTER!

*~*~*

I groaned and rolled over.

"Chrissy! Wake up! It's time to get Sirius and James back!" Ruby whispered in my ear with a sing-song voice.

I shot up at that, hitting my forehead with hers, causing her to stagger back and stare at me, surprised.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"For waking me up," I said with a smirk.

She huffed at me and walked to the bathroom, sending me another glare as she entered. I waited for her to get done and she came out fully dressed, finally letting me in. I put deoderant on and got dressed, not bothering with a shower.

I left the bathroom and ran down the stairs, Ruby next to me.

I ended up tripping and falling down the stairs, though.

Oops.

Ruby rushed up next to me as I groaned in pain, rolling over, as I fell off the last step.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded slowly.

"JAMES!" She screamed.

James came running, staring around with frantic eyes.

"WHAT?"

"Your girlfriend just fell down a lot of stairs."

"I'm fine." I breathed, standing up, "That was fun. Besides the falling part, of course."

They rolled their eyes and sat down. Sirius came a few minutes later and sat down, as I sat down in the middle of James and Sirius.

So here's how it went; Sirius, Me, James, Ruby.

Simple.

"So, how are you guys?" I asked casually.

They looked at us suspiciously.

"What did you guys do?"

"What?"

"Yesterday you were all like, 'OH MY MERLIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!' And now you're like, 'Oh, pft, that incident? Yeah, we don't care about that anymore.'"

I looked at Sirius strangely.

"Seriously, Sirius?" I asked.

"Is that the impression we give off?" said Ruby, with raised eyebrows.

Okay, I was hoping he was gonna say no, because Ruby and I did, indeed, prank him. We had decided to use polyjuice potion (after permission from Dumbledore) and put it in their goblets. It was easy.

They narrowed their eyes at us as Ruby and I got up, heading for the Great Hall. We sat down next to each other and piled food on our plants, smiling at James and Sirius fakely, but giving Rem a real smile.

I watched like a hawk as James and Sirius sat down, taking a quick swig of their juice, and digging into their food.

I smirked at Ruby as James turned into Mulciber, and Sirius turned into Avery. They took one look at each other and screamed.

"MY HAIR!"

"MY FACE!"

"MY TEETH!"

"MY NOSE!"

"MY LIPS!"

"MY CHIN!"

"MY EYES!"

"MY HAIR!" Sirius screamed.

They both stopped and glared at us, standing up.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"What are you talking about, dear boyfriend?"

James narrowed his eyes at me and then groaned, plopping down on the floor and sobbing (fakely) dramatically. Ruby and I looked at each other, and smirked.

"WE'RE AWESOME!" We yelled in sync.

The boys turned to us with a glare, and Ruby and I got up. I gestured for her to follow me, and we ran like our life depended on it, (which it did), to our first class; Transfiguration.

"You're early, Ms. Adams, Ms. Oswin."

I turned to McGonagall, faking offence at her surprised tone.

"Gasp! Minnie! Why wouldn't we be?"

She sighed.

"Why are you early?"

"Had to get away from an angry James and Sirius, or shall I say Mulciber and Avery."

I cackled evilly, causing McGonagall to take a step back, and Ruby go back a row.

"What did you girls do this time?"

"Turned James and Sirius into Mulciber and Avery with Polyjuice potion." I beamed, then, upon seeing McGonagall's disapproving look, continued, "After permission from Dumbledore."

Right as we said that the bell rang, signaling the beginning of class.

James and Sirius were the first in, and they glared at us as they sat. I smiled innocently and turned to McGonagall, who had gotten started on the lesson.

"Today we will be turning a tissue box into a rat, (A/N: I know it's the other way around,) and you, Miss Adams, will be turning a horse into a needle."

I shrugged and stood up, nodding my head at the desk, which turned into a horse, and then nodding at the horse, which turned into a gleaming, sharp, perfect needle.

"Well done! Ten points to Gryffindor!"

I beamed at her and watched everyone struggle to turn a tissue box into a rat. I merely blinked at James' box and it turned into a rat. It crawled on him, causing him to shoot up from his sleeping posititon.

"Well done, Mr. Potter."

"But I didn't do anything."

McGonagall rolled her eyes at me as I grinned.

Finally the bell rang and Ruby and I hurried to Defense Against the Dark Arts, which was, as always, easy.

After Herbology we had a free period, so I spend that free period doing nothing, while Ruby fussed over homework. I know, a shocker, but her grades have dropped drastically since the Prank War stared.

"Why aren't you doing your homework?" Remus asked, coming up and sitting next to me.

We were in the library, and I was watching in amusement as Ruby failed, yet again, to turn a goblet into a bird.

"I don't have any."

"Why?"

"I've been doing advanced stuff. They don't know what to give me for homework, so I pretty much don't have any except practicing a few spells, which I have already perfected." I shrugged.

"You have it easy." He sighed.

"No. I would rather have loads of homework than have classes being this easy."

Remus looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I wanted to have a struggle, really. It's gotten too easy. At first, it was hard for me. Now it's just.. not."

He sighed.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For showing me that I should be happy that I have loads of homework." He said with a grin, "Oh, and don't use your toothpaste."

"Why?"

"The guys replaced it with mayonaisse and ketchup mixed with mustard."

I shivered.

I hated all those sauces.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

He stood up and strode out, sending a smile at me over his shoulder. Amethyst walked in with a silly grin on her face as she plopped down next to me, letting out a long, dramatic sigh.

"What happened?" I sighed.

She beamed at me and launched into explanation.

*~*~*AMETHYST POV*~*~*

I sat in Dumbledore's office, looking at him uneasily.

I had no idea why I was dragged here, nor why I even was here.

"There's been a transfer from Durmstrang. He doesn't want anyone to know, though, so his sorting had been private. He's in Gryffindor, and I would like you to show him around. His name is Alec. He is waiting outside."

 I nodded and left. There he was, the boy Dumbledore was talking about.

My breath hitched.

He had dark, messy brown hair and green-brown eyes with a soft, but strong look to them.

"Hi, I'm Amethyst."

He grinned at me.

"I'm Alec." (Credit to monobrowunicorn!)

We left, and I took him on a tour, showing him all the classrooms, the Great Hall, etc.

"So, do you like Hogwarts so far?"

He smiled at me.

"It's great. Everyone's so nice."

I grinned.
"Have you met Chrysalis Adams yet?"

He shook his head.

"No, but she's really all I hear people talking about. I've heard of her, though. She's my idol."

I giggled.

"Yeah, she's a friend of mine, if you would like to meet her tomorrow."

Alec nodded.

"I'd like that, Amethyst."

I smiled at him.

"Call me Amy."

*~*~*CHRYSALIS POV*~*~*

"So you came here, squealing and sighing because of-"

I was cut off as a girl entered the library. She smiled slightly at me, but passed quickly. I frowned.

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to her. I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Sure." Amethyst said, and, with that, she left.

I walked up to the girl, taking in every detail of her face. She had an innocent seeming face, with long black hair and shiny blue eyes. She seemed friendly.

"Hi, I'm Chrysalis."

She jumped with a squeak, turning to me with a nervous smile.

"Sorry. I'm uh, I'm Elizabeth. Elizabeth Dawn Green. You can call me Liz, if you'd like." (Credit to RunOrHide for Elizabeth)

I nodded and grinned at her.

"Would you like to be friends?"

I beamed at her.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

*~*~*

I sat alone in my bed, at 3:00 A.M. I was too tired to go to sleep. Or at least that's what I told myself. I think it was because I was too scared.

Scared.

The word felt new to me. I have never really been scared.

But it just happened.

All of it just came for me, taking over my mind.

I realized what Sabrina was talking about those few months ago.

'Good observation, Chrissy. It'll give you something to think about. Once you figure it out, go talk to me or the headmaster,'

*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*

I looked around, my little five year old mind taking in my surroundings. I saw a figure, though, just barely sticking out from behind the stairs.

He was transparent, and had dark hair with green eyes.

I recognized him as my brother. But he had died two years ago, so how could he be here now? 

I stood up, my short and chubby legs walking as fast as they could. His face broke out into a grin, but as I reached out to hug him,

My hand went straight through him.

*~*~*

I gasped, and against my will, more memories came flooding in.

*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*

I looked at the girl with wide eyes. Her pretty dress with ruffled sleeves had blood splashed all over it. Her blonde hair was in cute, curly pig tails, and her blue eyes stared at me.

"Help me." She whispered, stepping forward.

My seven year old mind knew that this was creepy, and I took a big step backwards.

Yet she kept walking towards me, and I realized that she was not walking, but floating.

When someone opened the door to my room, she disappeared.

Just like that.

*~*~*

My jaw dropped and I stood up, only to be stopped by another memory.

*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*

I was sitting by myself in the dark, after my parents had been taken. I was ten years old, and had been living in the run down house for a year now.

I felt cold. The house had been burnt down, and now I was living alone, pretty much completely outside, except for a long wooden beam that was enough to cover me.

I felt a power surging through my veins and I looked up. I thrust my hand out as a reflex, and a golden phoenix came out. Once it was gone, in front of me was a house made out of ash. I looked down.

All the ash from the burns was gone.

I pushed the walls of the house, expecting it to collapse. But it didn't.

It was strong and sturdy.

And made by magic.

*~*~*

I panted heavily and began running to the Headmasters office, only to be stopped by her.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said tauntingly, a smirk on her face.

"Go away, Sabrina," I gasped, clutching my stomach as I began to feel faint.

I leaned against the wall for support as Sabrina cackled, flying off. I continued to run as fast as possible, stopping in front of the gargoyle.

"ACID POPS!" I screamed as Sabrina came flying back.

I took one fearful look at her and it seemed like time stopped.

We stared at each other for a moment, and she seemed as if she were trying to decide on something.

"Always," she whispered, and flew off, leaving me.

I ran up the stairs, kind of dazed at the event that had just happened, and flung the door open.

"I'm the Golden Phoenix, aren't I?"

He looked up at me with a knowing smile.
"So you figured it out, did you?"

He stood up and pulled a book of a shelf, handing it to me.

'Myths and legends'

I raised an eyebrow and opened it to the bookmarked page.

The Golden Phoenix.

The Golden Phoenix is an old legend. It claims that, the person who is born as the Golden Phoenix, will have many powers. The Golden Phoenix could destroy us all with just the blink of an eye.

His/her known powers, or said to be powers, include,

Soul searcher,

Elemental,

Flying

The ability to bring the dead back to life,

And adaptation.

Do not fear, for there is no such thing as the Golden Phoenix.

I looked up at Dumbledore, re-reading the list of powers.

"What's a soul searcher? Adaptation? The ability to bring death back to life? Elemental?"

He sighed and gestured for me to sit.

I obliged happily as he began to explain the definitions of the powers.

"A Soul Searcher is someone who can make someone immortal after death, but only if they have been dead for two days or less. Adaptation is that you can adapt to anything, whether it's breathing underwater, or living in a desert.. The ability to bring the dead back to life is self-explanatory, but you must have spoken to the person or known them personally. An Elemental is someone who can do various things; you can control the elements, but remember when you were a child, and you built that house out of ash? You can manipulate objects that are within the category of the elements."

I stared at Dumbledore in shock. This was the most information he had willingly given me.

"So that's why I was so powerful?"

He nodded gravely.
"And it's also why you could be used as a weapon. Which is why we would like you to join a secret organization called the Order of the Phoenix. It is an organization I created to stop Voldemort. I would never let a student under the age of 17 in, but you, my dear, are an exception."

"You want to stop Tom? Why?"

He raised an eyebrow.
"Tom? Do you know Tom?"

"He was the one who took me, the first time. He had my parents and helped me heal them. So why should I join an organization that's against him?"

Dumbledore sighed.

"Think about it, please, Miss Adams."

I nodded.

"What do I do now?"

"I train you to control your powers," without even giving me a chance to protest, he was already talking again, "We start tomorrow. You are excused from classes. Goodbye, Miss Adams."
"Bye, Dumbles."

He smiled at me as I walked out with a sigh.

Wow, that just happened. As I was about to leave completely, I saw Amethyst looked at me, a strange look in her eyes.

"Amethyst-"

"I'm an elemental, Chrysalis. What do I do?"

I was shocked, but hid it.

"Go talk to Dumbledore."

I waited outside for her, and a few minutes later she walked back out.

"How did you find out?" I asked after she sat down on the floor next to me.

"Dreams. And I set someone's hair on fire."

I laughed.

"Dumbledore said that I'd be fine. He also told me, that, unless I wanted everything to go out of control, to say 'praejudicatus', which he told me meant Latin for 'safe'."

I nodded.

We left together to go to the Great Hall, after realizing it was dinner time already.

"Two days." I said as I plopped down next to James.

"What?"

"Two days until Hogwarts ends."

It was June 28th, and I couldn't be less happy.

I didn't want to leave Hogwarts. I didn't want to leave James.

"Hey, on the last day, let's do a prank, okay?"

I smiled.

"Okay."

*~*~*

Guys guys guys. Shout-out if you got that last reference!

So oh my gosh.

This book is ending soon.

I can't cry over a book. I can't cry over a book. I can't cry over a book.

Why do books have to end?

 Even though there's going to be 2-3 more sequels, still.

I don't want to end it.

*cries*

question time...

1. ARE YOU AS SAD AS I AM THAT THIS BOOK IS ENDING?

2. On a happier note, are you guys excited for the sequel?

3. Do you think I made Chrysalis a bit too powerful? I added like, pro's and cons of each. Like how, even if a kid came up to her crying about how the kid wanted Chrysalis to bring back the kid's parents, she couldn't because she didn't know them.

Goodbye now, my depressed-because-the-book-is-ending grasshoppers.

*goes into a corner and sobs*

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

232 1 35
Rayne Potter is not your typical witch. She is the twin sister of James Potter, the leader of the infamous Marauders, and the girlfriend of Remus Lup...
379 20 24
A story about the Marauders falling in lover, and a revenge plot that ensured it ends in heartache. Edward and Elizabeth Matthews were the wizarding...
29.7K 966 35
The Marauders would prank Maya Hatt, but when she returned from Narnia she returned changed and that changed a lot of her relationships. She definite...
227K 6.3K 35
𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or his extreme pranking tendencies, many be...