Fighting The Light (A Harry P...

بواسطة hogwarts-is-my-home8

Amber Chamberlin disliked James Potter very much. There was no way of putting it simpler or plainer. From the... المزيد

Fighting The Light (A Harry Potter Next Generation Fanfic Book 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 21

6.4K 186 41
بواسطة hogwarts-is-my-home8

Amber Chamberlin

"How are you feeling today darling?" Mum walked into my hospital room holding two cups of coffee from the cafe downstairs.

"The same as every other day Mum, I just want to go home. I feel fine." I sighed, rolling my eyes and taking the coffee off of her.

"Amber, the doctors still think that you've got this curse thing inside of you and they're still doing research." Mum told me, taking the seat beside my bed.

"Mum I feel one hundred percent me, no curse is trying to take over my body. I just want to go back to school and be back with my friends. Gosh i'm probably missing so much work!" I cried. I was not looking forward to catching up on the work that I had missed.

"Well I have some good news for you, Headmistress McGonagall has allowed your friends to come and see you today. So i'll be heading down to reception in a few moments to go and get them." She told me with a smile.

"Oh thank you Mum!" I grinned. Words couldn't describe how much I had missed James, Nadia, Cassie, Tanner, Kyle and Fred. I hated sitting in the hospital day in, day out without them.

"That's okay darling, i'll head down and bring them up here now." Mum smiled. She then left, leaving me grinning and then suddenly worrying about my appearance.

I quickly fumbled around in my side draw, looking for a mirror. I eventually found one and sighed when I realised that I looked okay. I had no make up on but that didn't matter, at least I looked okay.

"AMBER!" Nadia and Cassie were the first to dart into the room, throwing their arm's around me. I smiled and put one arm around each one of them.

"What are you both crying for?!" I laughed a little as I felt their tear's drop on to my shoulder's.

"We thought you were dead Amber! It was horrible seeing you like that! Never do that to us again!" Cassie cried, pulling away and taking the seat beside my bed whilst stood back to let James and Kyle hug me.

"Never ever do that to me again." James spoke in my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry." I told him, leaning into him.

"You're sorry? Whoever did this to you should be sorry Chamberlin! When we found out who it is then i'm going to kick them into the next century and back!" Tanner quickly shoved James out of the way and hugged me before Kyle could.

"No i'm sorry for making you all worry." I told them.

"Well we worried a lot, but you don't need to be sorry Amber! Don't be silly!" Nadia rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad you're okay Amber." Kyle smiled as he hugged me.

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile.

"James was the worst out of all of us, I swear he tried to follow his Dad to work everyday! It's good to see you alive and well again Chamberlin." Fred smiled as he was the last to hug me.

"Thanks Fred." I laughed a little.

"You have a rowdy bunch of friends Amber, but they care a lot. I'm going to go home for a while but Greg's coming later, try not to be too loud." Mum warned them all.

"Of course, thank you Mrs Chamberlin." Nadia smiled.

"Thank you Mrs Chamberlin!" The rest of them chorused as she just shook her head in amusement and left.

"You're Mum is amazing Amber." Tanner grinned.

"She's a good Mum, but her and Dad's view's can be a bit intoxicating sometimes." I shrugged.

"Amber, I brought you all the work you've missed so that you've caught up when you come back to Hogwarts." Nadia told me.

"Nads! Don't ruin our good news talking about school work!" Tanner rolled her eye's.

"Thanks Nads, I appreciate it." I smiled.

"I told you guys she would!" Nadia glared round at them all.

"How's school been?" I asked them all.

"Rubbish without you, you keep the peace between Cassie and Tanner and they've been arguing so bad." Fred rolled his eyes.

"Aw Freddie." I winked.

"And James won't shut up about when you're coming back to school." Kyle gave James a pointed look whilst he just blushed.

"What is this? Bully James day?!"James cried, looking round at them all with a confused look.

"Yes, now that you and our little Chamberlin are together we can bully you loads!" Tanner grinned menacingly at us both.

"Great." I rolled my eyes and sighed as Tanner laughed.

"You two are literally the cutest couple ever, I think you're my OTP." Cassie told us with a sigh as she looked between the two of us. 

"Cassie you sound like a fangirl, it's a bit strange." Nadia told her, shaking her head in amusement. 

"Well what can we say, two extremely good looking people in a relationship. How can we not be your OTP?" James joked. I shook my head laughing. I was dating a weirdo. 

"You'd make such beautiful children." Tanner sniffed like a proud Mother would.

"Tanner!" I cried, covering my face that was now as red as a tomato. 

"I'm only saying! I'm so proud of you two!" He cried, defending himself. 

"You're weird." Nadia told him bluntly. 

"Don't lie Nads, you're proud of them too!" Tanner nudged her. 

"Guys you're being really loud, we're in a hospital we're meant to be quiet!" Kyle shushed Tanner, Nadia and Cassie. 

"We're in a private room Ky, don't fret so much!" Cassie told him, rolling her eye's. 

"Still!" Kyle told her. 

"Sorry dad, we'll be quieter from now on." Tanner told him, fluttering his eyelashes sarcastically at him. 

"When do you think you'll be allowed back to Hogwarts then Amber?" Fred asked me, changing the subject. 

"Hopefully soon. I hate sitting here doing nothing day in day out." I sighed. 

"I know but you need to rest Amber, that curse was really bad." James told me, squeezing my hand a little. 

"I know but I feel completely fine now." I argued. 

"Get your Mum to talk to the Healer, maybe you'll be allowed out soon?" Nadia suggested. 

"Mum agrees with them, she thinks the curse is still inside me." I sighed. 

"Then you talk to the Healer, tell them you're feeling fine." Cassie suggested. 

"I will when she next comes to check up on me." I replied. 

"Kids, i'm afraid your time is up." Mum walked in to the room seconds later. 

"Oh, we'll hopefully see you soon Amber." Nadia sighed, giving me a sympathetic look and leaning down to give me a hug. 

"I hope so." I sighed. Cassie told me goodbye and gave me a hug, the two of them moving out of the room. 

"See you soon my little Chamberlin." Tanner came next, giving me a hug and following Cassie and Nadia out of the room.

"Bye Amber, get better soon." Kyle smiled, giving me a hug. 

"Thanks Kyle." I smiled. He nodded and followed the three out of the room. 

"Bye Amber." Fred smiled, hugging me and following Kyle. 

"I'll see you soon, write to me if you need me won't you?" James gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. 

"I will, see you soon." I smiled, wrapping my arm's around his neck. 

"I love you." He whispered in my ear so that Mum wouldn't hear. 

"I love you too." I replied, smiling widely. He then pulled back with a grin on his face. 

"It was nice to meet you Mrs Chamberlin, see you soon." He told my Mum. 

"You too honey, see you soon." With one last wave James left and the door was closed leaving me and Mum alone. 

Hopefully I could go back to Hogwarts soon.

***************************************************************************

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

67 6 21
The stars finally align for the young Olivia Kelly. After a rough 5 years at Hogwarts the young witch finally begins to gain popularity and friends...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
301 46 40
Hi, it's James. James Potter. You probably know my last name as my father is Harry Potter. Yes, you've heard right, my father's THE Harry Potter. Any...
6.7K 175 35
Amber Gisburn is no ordinary witch. Her father is the most evil wizard of all time. Grindelwald. Although she is a student at Hogwarts, she is her fa...