Therapist [h.s]

By horansouls

what people need to understand is, you may not like your job, but you're the one who chose it. In which her t... More

Flashback #1
Prolouge
chapter one
T R A I L E R
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
TRAILER
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter four

15.4K 465 270
By horansouls

Isabel

"Mr Styles.." I hesitated before asking. "How old are y-you b-because you never told me and you obviously know that I'm underage for many things, including alcohol and sexual intercourse, but you never told me like how old you are and you are takin-" I was cut off quickly by loud chuckles, they were deep and husky and they made my body shiver.

He examined my face, as his smile was drifting to the side of his face because he was trying to hide them, but they were loud. I was suddenly embarrassed and I had no absolute idea that I was rambling. My cheeks red like I had just eaten a hot chilli pepper, and my fingers and toes tingling with even more embarrassment because he had laughed at me. At me, I had felt immensely insecure when he had done it the first time and he just said he would never laugh at me, he was laughing at my 'cuteness'.

I tried my hardest to fall through the window and never be seen on the face of the earth again.. but my ankle had started to hurt more. I was dying internally, my real pain and metaphorical pain that was only visible to me and inside my head.

"Sweetie, I am twenty-three, I went to university for four years and here I am, giving advice to sweet, beautiful little girls, such as yourself.," He answered quietly, his voice was so soothing and my cheeks tingled from his nice words, such a charmer. He was six years older than I am, I would never think that was disturbing, my parents were a good ten years apart.

"Uhm- d-did you study here in Australia or in uh, the country you are from?" I wanted to know more about him, he is obviously not from here, his accent was different and had been so alluring.

"No, I came here after my university course in England. I came here just a couple weeks ago.." I was too immersed in this slightly bad conversation, just from my end, to realise that we had just stopped. I looked around and up to the double story house in front of myself. I knew this area way too well, I looked into his soft emerald eyes and he quickly hopped out and opened my door.

He grabbed me underneath my bum and on my shoulders before picking me up fully bridal style, my ankle ached badly, I looked at my sneaker held feet, I could see my swollen ankle through my ankle socks. "Ugh, that bloody hurts." He slammed the door shut and I looked at my surrounding and realised why it was so familiar.

He lived right across from me. My house was direct across from his. My therapist was holding me close to his broad chest, as he rubbed my back in comfort like I was a toddler and he smelt like rich beautiful peppermint and chocolate, I wanted to fully understand why my dad had made me come to Mr Styles. Why was this really beautiful man walking me into his house?

I looked at my home once more and realised my blinds were wide open, my black bed frame in view and if you stared long enough you could see part of my wardrobe. Had he known that my house was across the street?

I looked at his pink puckered lips, so beautiful and soft looking, his eyebrows were shaped so perfectly for his long cascading hair and nose. Never had I ever seen a human that was so much more beautiful, so alluring. I looked directly at his eyes, the soft green colour making me sleepy and fall into a daze. He was looking straight ahead as he touched around his sweatpants for keys, I suppose.

I looked at him longer, his eyes now turning back to me and releasing me from my daze. His light smirk and humorous gaze trailed my entire face as I blushed once again from embarrassment.

This is fairly familiar, my head swirled around the fact that this has happened before. He suddenly opened the door and smiled happily, "Finally, it took absolutely bloody forever to open."

"Okay, babe, I'm going to set you on the bathroom counter, my first aid kit, is in there, I think.." He spoke with a tired sigh, I looked around the home, tuning him out as I noticed, he had photo frames in his hallway and kitchen, the family I had presumed. He sat me on the counter as I thought that his house looked so different than mine, and his smelled like a nice home cooked meal and himself. It was modern and sweet looking.

He started untying my shoelaces and put it neatly on the floor as he hesitantly slid my sock off. My foot looked as if it had doubled in size as my ankle had started going red and it being larger than my large foot. Harry didn't seem disgusted, more interested? I had no idea, but he had stared at my foot and suddenly kneeled down and opened a cabinet and get out a first aid kit, he was softly stroking my foot, his eyes looking into mine and he smiled, his beautiful white teeth were straight and dimples popped into his cheeks and I had said before I had never seen somebody more alluring and I have never been more right in my life.

He massaged it and my face was cringing wildly as it hurt like nothing I had ever experienced before. (Except if Astrid was here she would comment about how sexual intercourse for the first time hurt like hell), and as he wrapped a cloth around it I had wondered if he had some type of weird foot fetish and that would be alright, but we were getting too close already and I felt like I have asked too many questions today anyway.

"I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think this is just a sprain and you're going to be just fine, baby.." He spoke, impressed of his work and I hadn't noticed how close he moved his body to mine. His face was a work of art, such a beautiful man, but this man was my therapist, somebody I am meant to share my feelings to and confine in. I was meant to tell him things that troubled me and he would tell me how to fix it.

I knew I was getting ahead of myself because he was just too beautiful to be real, or just to be a normal working therapist. Deep down, I knew I was too young for him, my body to bruised and scarred, I was loved by my one and only, James. I wondered mentally if he had a girlfriend. I knew that my therapist shouldn't call me baby and that right now his minty breath shouldn't be fanning my lips and our noses shouldn't be touching, but he was just all too alluring.

"Come on, I will go get you something to eat.." He then pulled away and he stared at me, captivated and longingly and as he too had remembered something.

I started shaking and my body was fighting to stay strong, I realised how if James had seen me right now getting my foot bandaged by a handsome young man, he would hurt me physically and emotionally.

Tears had started to build and I couldn't control my loud sob. "Mr Styles, my boyfriend wouldn't like me seeing you as a therapist or as f-friends and I never had m-much of those because he was always cautious about who I with and he just guarded me against everyone, I just don't want to upset him.." I was sobbing hard and he suddenly hugged me tightly and lovingly.

He put me his hips and carried me like a baby as he set me down on his couch, he pushed me back and put a pillow under my foot. He sat across from me, his couch was more comfortable than my bed and he started talking to me, trying to comfort me with words.

"Isabel, look at me, okay, look at my face, please..." He pushed his hands through his wavy locks, I had smelt them when he was holding me, they smelt like coconut.. he was just perfect, she how can I not look at his face? He didn't have to ask so politely.

"I'm going to give you such advice that not only should you use now, but always in your life." He smiled at me, walking away and I heard the tap being turned on and drifted out and tuned everything out before a few minutes later he came back with crackers, fruits and vegetables set out on a platter and water. He set it out in front of me and at on the other side again, staring intently, before saying.. "Eat something, please.."

"Alright.." I lifted my torso just enough to grab a carrot and dip it in hummus.

"You never ever let somebody control what you do, who you do, who you are with, when you are with them, because when you're in love and when you're in love for the first time it's all crazy and beautiful, lustful and so amazing.. but then once you see the same person every day and you are still so much in love with them, it suddenly becomes that mutual respect you two should have for each other.. like he wouldn't go out and kiss other women because he loves you and has that respect for you as you should have for him.. That's what a relationship is, and that's how you bring up a relationship, but moral of this is, don't let somebody you love control you, make them respect you and if they don't then you shouldn't respect them, you should break up with them or unfriend them." His words were inspiring and all true. Mutual respect is what a relationship should be.. not possessiveness and hatred, not yelling and screaming, just love and respect.

"Do you understand, Isabel?" He asked softly, smiling nicely at me as I nodded.

James was not respectful towards me. I have always hated this word but he was abusive, he was such a beautiful man with such bad inner flaws, making me feel like shit to make himself feel better.

"Can I please have a hug..?" I asked Harry, I couldn't concentrate on the fact that thing was wrong and I shouldn't even hug my therapist and my ankle hurt really bad, but he stood up and gently put my foot on the floor before I pulled him into a side hug.

"You just have to find an amazing person to love, and I am one hundred fucking percent sure you will.." I was drifting in between sleep and realised he picked me up again, walking slowly and I could feel his intense eyes on me but I was too hurt and too tired to care, because as he laid me on the bed and pushed my fringe away from my eyes, he whispered.

"I know just the right person to love you.. princess, sleep well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
197K 7.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...