Dreaming With The Playboy

By jilljill2

Zachary (Zach) Anderson usually always gets what he wants, especially being the son of the wealthy Michael An... More

Chapter One

73 10 2
By jilljill2

Aria and Mason's Grandparents house. ------>

Chapter 1

I rubbed my eyes as I stepped off the plane. My twin brother, Mason, handed me my purple suitcase and we walked into the San Francisco airport.

"Mas, What time is it?"

"It's 12:45. By the time we get to Gram and Gramps it'll be about 1:30," he told me looking up from his phone.

We walked out of the stuffy airport and searched through the drivers. We quickly found the sign with our last name on it.

Adams.

I sighed at the name and walked to the white limousine and up to the driver. "Hello Ms. Adams," the driver rolled down the window to reveal his face.

"Harold!" I shrieked and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Harold was my Gran and Gramps butler and he had always been there for me when I lived with my Grandparents with Mason.

"Hello Ms. Aria, Mr. Mason," he greeted us, smiling widely and handed us each an ice cream cone.

"Thanks Harold! My favorite," Mason shouted excitedly like a five-year old and he quickly grabbing his Cookie's and Cream triple-scoop of ice cream.

"Thanks!" I said and kissed Harold on the cheek and took my double scoop of strawberry from him. Mason and I jumped into the back of the limousine and made ourselves comfortable on the creamy white leather seats.

"Ready to be back in San Fran?" Mason asked me with a grin.

Mason and I are fraternal twins. We don't look alike at all. Mason has stunning blue eyes while I have boring, plain brown ones. He has dirty blond hair that sits on top of his head, (from all the gel he uses) and I have long wavy brown hair. Our personalities may be somewhat alike, but our looks are nowhere close to similar.

"I guess, I'm looking forward to seeing Hailey and Gram and Gramps." I told him as I picked at the leather and licked my ice cream cone. "What about you? Are you excited?"

"Yeah, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to playing some Westwood football."

We were going to be attending Westwood high school as seniors. Mason and I spent our childhood in San Francisco. Our parents were important business people and they traveled around the world for their work. So naturally being the amazing parents they are, they left us with our Grandparents and let them take care of us for our whole childhood. Only sending us an occasional card and phone call on special occasions.

We went to Eastwood K-8 school and Westwood High is their feeder school so we were probably going to see all the people from our old Middle school.

Yay. So looking forward to that. Especially because I totally remember everyone.

"Aria!!"

I broke away from my thoughts and looked up at Mason.

"We're here, Ms. Daydreamer." he said stepping out the door and running into the house. Harold opened my door for me and gave me and Mason's suitcases to one of the maids to take inside.

I got out of the car slowly and took a breath of fresh air. The air was slightly cool and crisp and there was a slight breeze that blew my wavy hair in different directions.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look there's a pretty girl moving in to where the nice old man and woman live!"

I turned around to see the neighbors house and saw a little boy staring at me in awe. He had dirty blonde hair that almost covered his eyes that were electric blue and full of excitement.

I walked over to him and smiled, "Hi, I'm Aria. What's your name?"

He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked at me thoughtfully. "Mommy says not to talk to strangers, but I guess a pretty girl with a pretty name doesn't count as a stranger. My name is Mattie." He said proudly.

"Awhhh, that's so sweet Mattie. I think your name is pretty cool too!"

"Hello there, I see that you've met Mattie haven't you." A stunning woman stepped out of the house next door. She looked like a walking Barbie but her face was not caked with make-up. She was wearing a formal black dress, with black wedges, and diamond earrings. She stepped out of the house and walked to Mattie and patted his head. "I'm Liliana Anderson, Mattie's mother, and you are?"

"Hello nice to meet you Mrs. Anderson, I'm Aria Adams." I smiled warmly.

"Please call me Liliana, calling me Mrs. Anderson makes me sound old. And aren't you a beautiful young lady. I assume you are Amelia and Samuel's granddaughter?" She questioned me and I nodded.

"Yes. that's me."

"I like her Mommy, she's pretty!"

"Yes, she's very pretty." She agreed with Mattie as I blushed. "Now sweetie, no need to be embarrassed, I think you should come over for dinner sometime. How does Friday sound?" She asked me as Mattie crossed his fingers and muttered 'please say yes, please say yes' under his breath.

He was so cute.

"Of course, I would love too Mrs.- I mean Liliana. " I exclaimed. "Would you mind if my brother Mason came too?"

"Of course! The more the merrier! See you Friday!" She waved at me and walked into her house as Mattie ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Bye Aria!" He said and let go of me and ran to his mother.

I smiled and turned to my Grandparents house. The pool in front of the house was as clean as always and the slide had water running down it. I fought the urge to jump into the pool and tore my eyes away from the clear blue water. The house was creme colored and I knew every corner of the house by heart. Gramps helped run an important business with Mr. Anderson (Mattie's Grandfather) and after they both retired, Gramps son (my dad) and Mr. Anderson's son (Mattie's dad) took over the business for them. I had never really cared about my mother and fathers business life so I hadn't met the Anderson's until today.

I walked inside the familiar doorway and kicked off my sandals as I heard the cheerful chatter drifting from the sun room.

"Aria, my dear!" Gran cried and enveloped me in a tight hug as I walked into the sun room.

"Hi Gran!" I said and welcomed the warm hug. "Hey Gramps!" Gramps was talking to Mason and they were laughing about something that was apparently hilarious.

"Hello Aria sweetie." Gramps called to me and came over to give me a hug.

"Hi Gramps."

"It's so good to see you two. You've grown up the past four years. Now how about you go to your rooms and unpack your stuff, and I'll make you guys something to eat. How does that sound?" Gran said and Mason and I eagerly nodded.

"Okay!"

"Sounds good!" I said and I walked up the stairs, turned left and turned and went through the last door in the hallway.

My room was at the end of the hall, it was a pretty big room. I had a queen bed with a plum colored comforter, a giant white beanbag in the corner of my room. I had my desk stored on one side of the wall and next to it was a whiteboard where I wrote all my important things on, a shelf where I kept all my pictures throughout the years, I had a walk in closet, my own bathroom, and my very own balcony.

I stepped out to the balcony and sat down on the plush chair that I had put outside. The balcony was one of my favorite places to be, and one of the reasons why I chose this room. When Mason and I were little, we used to climb up and sneak down the tree that was next to my balcony, and we even put a ladder on the tree for safety.

From my balcony, you could see the house next door. The Anderson house was pretty big too and they were business partners with my parents. Their house was even bigger than ours, but they didn't have a swimming pool. I could see Mattie playing in their huge front yard and I called to him and waved.

"Hi Mattie!" I shouted from my balcony and he looked up to me and grinned.

"Hi Aria! Wow! Is that your room?" He shouted from the front yard.

"Yes it is! I'll see you Friday Mattie! And then you can meet my brother Mason!" I told him and he nodded and waved goodbye to me and I stepped back into my room and started unpacking my things.

After I had unpacked most of my things, I heard Gran call us from the kitchen. "Mason! Aria! Come eat!"

"Coming Gran!" I called back and raced down the stairs and into the kitchen where Gran had made us peach cobbler with ice cream on the side.

"Oohhh! Peach cobbler!" Mason grinned and sat down in his seat and picked up his fork and took a bite.

"Yum! Thanks Gran!" I said and sat down in my chair and took a bite. "Oh Gran and Gramps, when I was getting out of the car. I met Mrs. Anderson and her son, they invited me over for dinner on Friday and Mason's invited too."

"Okay, that sounds wonderful dear, the Anderson's are extremely nice. I'm surprised you've only met them today." Gran said as she and Gramps sat down at the table and served themselves some peach cobbler.

"I don't really interact with Mom and Dad's business life." I scowled and Mason stiffened and shot me a glance as to say 'stop talking'.

The table turned silent and we ate with the sound of the clanking of forks and knives.

"Well, I'm sure you two will have a lot of fun." Gran said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'll put it on my calendar. Mason, don't forget." I said and pushed in my chair and left the table. "Thanks for the snack Gran."

I walked to my room and walked over to my shelf where I had all the pictures I had taken over the years in picture frames.

I had a picture of me and Hailey as fifth graders, I had two ponytails and I was smiling widely and my arms were around Hailey who had lost two of her front teeth and her smile was still wide.

The next picture was of Mason and I when we were five. When we were little, we thought since we were twins we should be exactly the same and dress alike and finish each others sentences. We had a twin telepathy, I could always tell what Mason was thinking just by looking at his face and he could tell the same with me. In the picture, we were both wearing jeans, and plaid shirts.

Then there was a picture of the cheerleading team that I was on in middle school. The team was in the pyramid formation and I being the lightest, was at the top. My face was full of confidence because I trusted all the girls to catch me if I fell.

I smiled as I remembered the fun middle school times.

The next pictures were me and my family at special occasions and of me and some of my other friends.

My eyes left my shelf as someone walked into my room and plopped onto my bed.

"Hey Ar."

"Hi Mas." I said turning away from the shelf and sitting next to him.

"Come on, let's go to Office Depot to get our stuff for school." He told me picking up my jacket from the hook and throwing it at me.

"Fine. But we're taking my car. Your car is too sporty." I said and caught the jacket with my left hand and grabbed my keys with my other hand.

"Fine. Gran! Gramps! We're going to Office Depot to get school supplies!" Mason called and we headed towards my purple Mini Cooper.

My parents offered to buy me and Mason any kind of car we wanted for our sixteen birthday. While I choose the most comfortable while at the same time small, Mason choose a black Lamborghini, one of the most expensive cars and sporty looking.

Boy, do guys love their cars.

"After three years do you remember everyone from our old middle school?" Mason asked me as we drove towards the nearest Office Depot.

"Not really. I only remember Hailey."

Mason laughed. "The talkative, bubbly, hot one who's always by your side?"

"Mas! Do not talk about my best friend like that!" I hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Calm down Ar, eyes on the road." He chuckled. "But you got to admit your friend is hot."

"Blah, Blah, Blah. You are disgusting. I'm not listening to you." I sang as I pulled up to the parking lot outside Office Depot.

I quickly got out of the car and shut my door with one hand over my ears to block out Mason's obnoxious voice singing words from She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer, "She's always screamin' when she's calling her friend
She's kinda hot though
Yeah, she's kinda hot though-"

"Mason! I love 5sos and that song. But not in the way you're singing it. Stop singing."

"But-"

"Stop. Singing. I know you're obsessed with them but shut up."

"I am not obsessed." Mason pouted. "If anything you are."

"Yes I am, and I'm a proud member of the 5sos family." I said and stuck my tongue out at him as we walked into the store.

"I'm a proud member of the 5sos family." My annoying twin imitated me in a fake falsetto voice.

"I do not sound like that." I glared at him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

Rude.

We ventured through the store together and bought all the things that were needed for school. I bought myself pencils, pens, markers, colored pencils, a purple backpack, purple notebooks, and binder paper. Mason bought the same things, but in red.

After we had checked out and put all the supplies in our backpacks, we headed towards the car to head back home.

"Wanna watch a movie when we get home?" My brother asked me as I started the car and backed out of the parking space.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"White Chicks?"

I looked at him flatly. "Seriously. What will it be your thirtieth time watching it?"

"Nope. Twenty-eighth." He said proudly.

As if I cared how many times he watched that movie.

"Does it ever get annoying?" I sighed as he quickly shook his head.

"How could White Chicks ever get boring?!?!"

"Ugh if you force me to watch that again. I will hate you forever." I warned him.

"Don't hate me, cuz you ain't me." Mason exclaimed and I groaned.

"Please don't tell me that you just quoted that from the movie." I said smacking my head with one of my hands, keeping the other on the steering wheel.

"Damn right I did." Mason snickered as we pulled into Gran and Gramps driveway.

"You're killing me." I groaned and trudged through the door into the movie room. While Mason on the other hand, sprinted towards the CD box and grabbed the White Chicks which was naturally on the top. He probably watched it while I was unpacking.

"Just watch it with me. Pretty please? You'll be my besterest sister ever." Mason looked at me with wide eyes and blinked his eyelashes at about twenty times per second. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'll get the food?"

I sighed as I looked at him and finally gave in. "Fine. But Mas, you owe me." I said and sat down on the couch and waited as the familiar movie started.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi Guys!

This is my first chapter of the story *squeals*. I'm so excited to be writing this story and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and tell other people about my story!

Please don't copy my story. That's called plagerism and they're my very own twists that I come up with so I would appreciate it if you didn't copy them.

Oh and another thing. I would be amazing if you guys didn't hate on my story. If you don't like what I'm writing or it offends you in any way, then please just don't read my story.

Also, feel free to tell me about any tips or ideas for my story, I'm more than happy to hear them. You could just inbox me and let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 23.5K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
657K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
583K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
216K 23.5K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...