Hoodwinked | Calum Hood AU

By chasing5SOS

"That's never going to work, you idiot." It's her senior year and Ruby has vowed to tell her long-term crush... More

blurb
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
37.
38.
39.
40
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

4.

8.3K 310 22
By chasing5SOS

By Friday, the only thing everyone at school is talking about is the party Ashton Irwin is throwing on Saturday night. He graduated two years ago and all of his parties hold a reputation for getting wild. While they don't come around often, there is always one thing you can count on: Calum will be there, which means I have to be there. 

"Please," I'm begging Finn now, no sense of dignity left here. It's Friday night and I'm out of options. Dad's working night shift tomorrow and I can't leave Alfie home alone.

"I told you, I've got plans."

"What plans?" I scoff. "Sitting around your apartment playing Playstation with Greg and Fuzz?"

"It's Fizz," Finn says, taking a chocolate brownie from the peace offering I baked him after school. "And no."

"Then no more brownies."

I take the plate from him, setting it down on the counter on the other side of the kitchen. Shit, shit, shit. Now what? I'm all out of bargaining tools. I've tried brownies; begging; I can't pay him because I'm flat broke and already owe Joss money for a pair of shoes and - that's it.

Twirling on my toes, I walk back over and lean across the bench, trying to keep my face steady, "I'll introduce you to Mikayla."

Finn raises his eyebrows high above his hazel eyes. They're the same colour as mine, Alfie's and Dad's. "Go on."

"You can come over there with me, we'll all see a movie or something," I say frantically, spitting the first lame plan I think of. There's no way a double date with his sister and her best friend is going to change his mind.

"Lame," he says, standing up as if he might walk out.

"Wait!" I shout. Quick, Ruby. Think, think. "Wait, someone ran into Mikayla's car last week. It was parked, she's okay," I explain when I notice how concerned he looks, "but she was complaining about the dent. I'll give her your number at the garage and let her know you'll fix it."

Finn takes a moment, pretending he is thinking over the idea but we both know he won't turn this down. He's been begging to get a proper introduction to Joss's big sister - who is to be fair, every bit as gorgeous as Joss is - for months now. 

"Done," he says. "But you have to be back by midnight."

"Midnight? Are you serious?" I only half groan, because I don't want to seem entirely ungrateful. "Where are you going at midnight?"

"No where, but I'm not an idiot. I've heard things about the parties that Irwin kid throws and you're still my kid sister after all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.5K 37
☆ "𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉" ☆ "𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 �...
5.1K 140 15
newt has caught the flare and is being taken away from all his friends to be treated at a facility far away. little does he know, he's being taken aw...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
280K 7K 47
Sequel to If I Let You Know... It's a completely different story and you can read it without having read the previous one (although you'll be able to...