Dean's Cup

By Hufflepufftilian

(An attempt at a) Cute Supernatural coffee shop AU. It's terrible I know.. I wrote it... It's really crap More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6
Part 8: The mistake
Part 9
Part 10.
Part 11- Reality or Fantasy
minor ANNOUNCMENT
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15.
A letter to you

Part 7

134 5 1
By Hufflepufftilian

A/N GUYS I MADE A THING AND I THINK ITS ADORABLE. (Sherlock in his sheets reading a book)
-read on my wayward children-

Dean had arrived at the Bar/ Pub, (whatever you'd like to call it) 5 minutes early.

He decided to walk in and text Cas. But just as he texted Cas, the blue eyed boy himself walked through the doors.

Cas' eyes wandered the pub looking for Dean. Once Cas found his eyes he walked over to him. He ordered a drink and sat next to the green eyed boy.
-----
The night wandered on and they both got more drunk then they already were.(if that makes sense.) Cas began to flirt. But so did Dean.

Once there flirting session was over Dean offered Cas a ride home. Cas was unable to answer. Dean dragged out drunk Cas to the impala.

Still drunk they both stepped into the vehicle. Cas started leaning into Dean.

Castiel gently kissed Dean's lips. Dean held back a moan and kissed back.

"Let's take it to a bed, yeah?" Dean questioned.

"Okay" Castiel flirtatiously moaned.

They rode back to Deans hotel and continued their make out session...And more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...