XX

By addictiverain

Aria Rodgers. Been with New Directions since day one. She is pretty much the opposite of Santana. Personality... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Has Something To Say
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Shameless Self Promo
Chapter 25
PSA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?
Chapter 30
SO HERE IS MY NEW STORY
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
authors note

Chapter 14

10.9K 284 2
By addictiverain

A/N I do not own Glee
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Water was splashing everywhere as I ran through the puddles. Rain was pouring this gloomy evening in Lima. I didn't even have an umbrella. My mom is probably worried sick. Along with the man I abandoned at Breadstix. Sebastian Smythe. I didn't want to, but it had to be done. Now I was running to another man. I had to make it to him.

"KURT!!" I shouted as I saw his figure speed walking away from me. I ran and luckily caught up to him.

"Kurt, listen to me it-"

"Then what was it? Admit it Aria! You're on a damn date with the freakin enemy!!" Kurt exclaimed. He sighed in frustration as he dragged me into his dad's car that he borrowed.

"First off, I wasn't on a date! I was just hanging out with him. And for once in his entire life, he didn't seem like a total, excuse my language, but he didn't seem as douchey as he normally is. He was actually quite nice and genuine." I say as I replay the night before it was harshly interrupted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 63
It was blatantly obvious that Marina Fowler thought that Hunter Clarington was undeniably hot. He was the new captain of the Warblers of Dalton acade...
133K 2.5K 27
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...
85.5K 1.5K 40
Giselle Archer... the girl who lost her mother and lost herself as a young girl. She has never truly believed in love and never truly believed in her...
11.5K 414 18
Kara's life was not easy after landing on Earth, then adapting to her new home was not easy, as school was difficult to her as no one wanted to be he...