Graal Stories: The Golden Gate

By FreeFree17

2 girls named Kit Kat and Mizu found the golden gate and they try to find the 4 GRAALS and when they enter t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

32 2 1
By FreeFree17

One day this girl named kit Kat was wandering around Graal City feeling bored. She always thought to herself "life can sometimes be a bore". But one day, she found a
friend, named Mizu. "Hello" said mizu. "What's your name? Mines mizu." "hi and my name is kit kat" said kit Kat. They talked to each other a lot and kit Kat didn't feel bored anymore. "Today I just noticed about this thing called the golden gate. Have you heard of it?" Asked Mizu. "Well no I didn't, what leads you to it?" Asked kit Kat. Mizu didn't know what was in there. So mizu lead kit Kat to it and showed it to her. Kit Kat was so amazed of how it looked. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Said kit Kat excitedly. Mizu told Kat "well, u need 4 graals to enter the golden gate. Someone said that before." "Okay" said Kit kat. "Let's go find it then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

53.5K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
71.8K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
76.9K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...