Desire & Sin (Jaden Smith Lov...

By kissmejaden

When Gabrielle first laid eyes on him, she hoped to never see his intimidating face again. She knows nothing... More

Mishap
Almost Night Stand
Movie Night
Promise?
"Don't roll your eyes at me"
Late Night Phone Calls
Anticipation
Stalker
*Prankster*
Meet the Parents
Almost
M.I.A
Touch Me
Girlfriend
His Nympho
Ma famille
Ma famille part 2
Dirty Little Secret
"Yes, yours"
He's Just A Friend
When You're Mad
Updated
Love marks
Lets go out!
Not so fast
New job, no man
Mine
On my furniture?
Keys
What Happens In Vegas pt. 1
What Happens In Vegas pt. 2
Don't make me go
3AM In New York
Friday Night

Secret's Out

2K 55 28
By kissmejaden

"I didn't want him to know my name because I figured that I'd never see him again" she followed me out of the closet, into the bedroom.

"You danced on him?" I clenched my teeth and she rolls her eyes

"It was a club Jaden, what do you expect me to do? stand there and watch?"

"Yes" I say dead ass.

She scoffs and sits on the bed and I lay down next to her.
-

"You behaved like I was fucking stranger Gabrielle. I know I was wrong but what you said gutted me"

She looked down at her fingers "Rape you? Why would you even see it that way?" I threw my hands up, lying back on the bed, closing my eyes.

Her fingers skated across my dick and it jumped. " That was some good head last night, by the way." She straddled me, her legs on both sides of my body and she laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do, all I was thinking about was becoming pregnant. I know you really don't want that right now and you were drunk. I thought maybe we wouldn't be together if I got pregnant and I want to be with you for a long time."

That hit me hard, made me realize that I'm actually in a serious committed relationship for the first time in my life.

"Why would you think that? If what I almost did last night actually happened, it would be 100 percent my fault"

"I don't know.. In movies the girl gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want anything to do with her anymore.. Only for the sake of the child." She whispered.

"Baby, our life is not a movie. I would never leave you by yourself to take care of a baby"

She thinks a baby would tear us apart, but I think one would bring us together. It's not the best time to have one, bringing them into the lifestyle I'm living and the mama doesn't even know about it.

-

"Tell me what happened with Chris"

"Well, at first I saw him at the pool and we talked or whatever, then I saw him again.." She paused and started up talking really fast, trying to get everything out without emotion. "He went with me to get my belly pierced, well not like 'went with me' he followed me.. and then he kissed me and I kissed him back and I'm so sorry Jaden" she kissed my bare chest when she felt me tense up and wrapped her arms under me, holding our chests together.

"Then he tried to um.. He thought I was going to let him.." She sat up

"Let him what?" I raised my voice and she looked up at me like she was scared. I regret raising my voice now.

"Fuck me" she whispered "he took his penis out and asked 'you on the pill, J makes sure all of his girls are on the pill'" she says in a imitating voice.

I stare at her blankly, but my mind was going ballistic. That bitch ass motherfucker lied to me. He knew she  was mine, his dumbass words come to me 'Nah man, I apologize fa mackin' on ya shawty, buh I ain't no she was ya shawty'
I had the nerve to feel sorry for the son of a bitch.

I moved uncomfortably beneath her and she ran her fingertips down my chest, trying to keep me calm, I think.

"Baby" she murmured "don't hurt him"

"What the fuck is he to you?" I sit up and she grasps my arms

"He's nothing, he's nothing to me"

"All of my girls?" I say aloud and she slowly nods. This nigga has been out to get me, all of my girls? I laugh to myself.

"He said that to you?" I shake my head, disbelieving, she nods. "That's why your fast ass up and got the shot without me present?" I gritted my teeth.

"Were you gonna fuck him?!" I say loudly.

"Jaden. No! I wasn't- I wouldn't"

I got up, flipping her off of me and onto the bed. I began to storm out of the room, when she clenched her fingers onto my Calvin kleins. "No! don't leave, the drugs I know about the drugs" I turn looking down at her appalled and pissed the fuck off "You followed me?" I say hard. She shook her head quickly and I walked out of the room. FUCK! I'm really loosing it with her.

Gabby's POV
I followed him into his office.

I can't out Chris, he's already screwed to the ground. And why the hell can't you?

"I put it all together, everyone around was talking about shipments and packages. Jaden.. I watch a lot of movies and-"

"Chris told you" fuck.

"Why do you have an urge to protect that nigga?"

"He told me you were dangerous, I don't want anyone hurt" I mumbled.

He stepped back from me "Gabrielle, SO THE FUCK WHAT? Fuck what that bitch nigga said. IM YOUR NIGGA, NOT HIM. DO YOU WANT HIM?"

I shake my head and he steps closer to me, so that I have to look up at him.
"That's why you've been hesitant with me? You're scared of me?" he lowered his voice tremendously. I shook my head. "I'm not scared of you"

"You should be" He took my lips and wiped them roughly, as if removing Chris's touch. I bit my lip and took Smitto out of his briefs as he sat back in his office chair, I sunk to my knees. Jaden gazed down at me. I love doing this to him, but it's like I barely do it when we're having sex, but mostly when he's mad. I hate that because he may still be mad after I'd put my mouth all over him and I'll feel like a slut if he sends me away.

"Don't think" he says, looking down at me with his fingers wrapped around his erection. I placed my lips over the head of him.

He comes apart in my mouth and I swallow, watching his eyes close and his grip tighten in my hair. He stands and pulls me up with him.

"Take those off" he says pointing to my leggings. I do as he says and he lifts me to sit on his desk.

I sit up from his desk as he stares down at me unsure of what he's going to say next.

"Do you want to leave?"

"Why would I want to leave?" I wipe my burning dry eyes, covering my breasts.

"Do you want me to leave?" I whisper.

He put his head down

"you ask me if I want to leave you after you've cum inside of me? Bury your seed into me before you send me off?" I spat at him.

He shakes his head "Gabrielle, you're not safe."

"I don't care, I've not been safe for these last 2 months" he sighed and placed his hands on my thighs.

"What the fuck is the difference? the only difference is that I know" I push him off of me.

"You said that you feared that I'd leave you, well I'm not. But it seems like you want me to leave you"

He placed his hands on my ass and scooted me off of the desk, I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face into his neck.

"I don't want you to leave me, I want you to stay and I'm not leaving you. I won't" he murmured in my hair as I sobbed.

My emotions are running crazy. I'd just let my boyfriend ejaculate into my body, learned he's a drug dealer and he thinks I'd leave him because of it.

He carried me to his bedroom, both of us butt ass naked and he laid me on the bed.

"No, don't go" I whisper when he pulls away. He puts the comforter over the both of us.

We're silent for several minutes.

Jaden's POV

"Remember when we first met?" Gabby whispered. I nod, my lips pressed to her neck.

"At my job"

"You threw up on my LV shoes" I laugh

"I was so embarrassed, but it felt good to be in your arms. You're always so warm"

"I talked about you so much to Sammie that day, like wow, he's so perfect and good looking" She paused

"then that night I saw you again at the club, it's like I talked you right into my presence."

"Then I danced on you, you liked it. I know you liked it. I could feel it" she giggled and as if on cue, I grew.

"I love when you dance on me. It hurts knowing that you've danced with someone else, rubbing this.." I grasped her ass cheeks, forcing her pussy to open as well. "Against someone's dick"

She moaned arching her back. I could hear her juices smack as I slid two fingers into her c unt. "It doesn't mean anything when I dance with them." She whimpered turning her head back to me, connecting her lips to mine. No time was wasted, sliding her tongue into my mouth, licking and sucking. I bite her lower lip and place my hand on her ass, lifting. She smiled against my lips.

I thrusted my cock into her moist pussy and she screamed and stopped kissing me. I slapped her ass and grasped tight. "Did I tell you to stop kissing me lil girl?" She shook her head and kissed me. I know her neck his going to be sore in the morning.

I pulled out of her slowly, listening to the wetness sound in my ears as I took my babygirl raw. My tip was only inside of her and she was going crazy beneath me.

"Please, daddy. I want it" she panted against my lips, throwing herself back on my dick. I grunted grabbing her hair in my fist and pushed her into the mattress as I topped her, sliding deep.

I slapped her ass cheek, enjoying the pleasure of it jiggle. "Push up on your elbows baby" she did so "Now throw that fat ass back on me!" I gritted.

"FUCK!" I groaned as she pushed her ass against me, hitting my pelvis. "It's so good daddy" she moaned. I pulled her hair harder, and fucked her deep as she threw it back.

"Mmm.. I'm coming" she breathed, her c unt, squeezed my dick, her walls tightening on me. I pulled out and she screamed, "NO!"

"It's too soon, baby girl" I slid back into her and she whimpered "you're so big"
***

"How was that?" I ask sliding out of her "hmm.. good, really good. But you're saying that like I'm a virgin."

"Baby, you're a raw virgin" I kissed her cheeks and pecked her lips, she smiled up at me and I soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

I didn't know where to go, my mind has ran away with me and I'm drunk, really fucking fucked up.

"Jaden" she stood at her threshold, with her arms crossed

"What do you want?" she whispered, I stepped closer to her

"You know what I want ma.." I slid my hand up the side of her shirt and laid my head on her shoulder, resting but also kissing her neck.

"Are you drunk?" She moved making my head fall and I smiled against her skin

"It's never stopped you before" I mumbled, pushing my way through her door.

"What about her" she calls after me as I walked to her bedroom kicking off my shoes and partially my jeans just enough to comfortably take my dick out. She undressed taking her clothes off slowly, making me more impatient by the second. I groan. I'm not here to be seduced. I came here to be fucked and that's what I want!

"You're not even happy to see me!" She squeezed my dick between her breasts, trying to make me hard. I was surprised myself, looking down at her. Her tits had always made me hard. What was happening?

It was Jessica's specialty move. She released me and my cock sagged to my belly. Fuck! She went to grab me to put in her mouth when I stopped her.

"No!" My girlfriend, I have a girlfriend. She's so pretty, I think. I sat up and picked my shoes up from the floor as Jess trailed behind me with not a stitch of clothing on her body.

"Baby, I can make it work!"

I walked down the stairs of her apartment building and walked to my car. I sat in the seat and looked over seeing various liquor bottles. I throw them one by one onto the road hearing the glass shatter. Owning a club can get really get you what you want.

How am I going to make it home safe to my baby girl and I'm fucked up like this?

I safely park outside the elevator to my private lot.

I open the door and accidentally slam it "fuck" I mumble and try to slide the chain lock on. Warm hands wrap around my back and the chain is pulled from my fingers. I look down at a round head full of curly hair. I smooth it back from her face and glance at her mesmerized.

"You look like my girlfriend" I say surprised. I sound different through my own ears.

"That's because I am your girlfriend" she smiles up at me. Fuck. Her? I almost cheated on 'her' with Jess? She looks like a college student and her tits..wow. They actually make me hard. How old is she?

"But you so young" I whisper and she hums.

I place my hands on the wall, trying to keep myself from falling as she struggles to take me to my room.

"You-your sooo pretty" I mumbled running my nose behind her ear, almost making her fall "thank you"
Hm.. she likes when I whisper in her ear.

"Woah" she pushed me on the bed. Oh shit, maybe she wants to fuck. She says she's my girlfriend. I laugh and pull her onto my dick so she can feel how hard I am and that I want her. I push my hands into her shirt and squeeze her tits, nice and full. She moves uncomfortably on me and pushes them into my hands. I pinch them and the noise that escaped from her lips could have made me cum.

"You're drunk" she told me and placed her hands over mine, which are still cupping her tits.

"We're fighting, sex will make us better" I whispered

She shook her head, "you told me yourself that that wasn't true" she looks sad. I lied! Why would I say that? That's how we make things better between us.

"Let me take off your pants" she climbs off of me.

She's taking my pants off!

She stayed on the floor; giving me the perfect opportunity to take my dick out. She stood up and paused looking at me surprised at my full form.

"Baby, what are you doing?" She asked me like I was so precious to her.

I ignore her. "You like?" She nods. I grin, she likes my dick!

-
That was the best head I have ever had. Damn, she has to want the D. I climb on top of her.

"Jaden, no you don't have a condom"

Condom? "So what, you want a baby after all" I look at her hurt face, why is she looking at me that way? A baby would be nice..  A baby would make me better.

She struggled beneath me. Oh we're playing.. I hold her wrists tightly and pressed my cock into her pussy. I moaned. Wow, she's so good. So wet and so warm. I sink a little further and I tune back in to hear her, I know she's moaning. Pussy this good deserves an award and I'm not even all the way inside of her.

"If you're going to rape me, please use a condom" I stop. Gabrielle? I look down at her tear stained cheeks and stop, what the fuck? She doesn't want to?

"Baby," I stare down at her, finally realizing where I am and what I am doing.

I'm so sorry, I love you.. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for cheating. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for not being what you deserve. I'm sorry for raising my voice. I'm sorry baby.
***

Gabrielle's POV

"Jaden" I shake him repeatedly, I kiss his cheeks and trace my fingers along the skin under his nose.

"Hm?" He wakes up looking around confused "baby, what's wrong?" He looks up at me

"I can't sleep, you're talking" I peck his lips.

"I'm sorry babygirl" he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know. That's what you've been saying for the past 5 minutes" I twist his curls with my fingers, sitting up on my elbow. Waiting for him to tell me what he is 'so' sorry for.

"I'm waiting" I curl my hand around his neck.

"I'm sorry for last night" he whispered, sucking on the skin beneath my ear, trying to distract me.

"Is that it?" I ask and he sits up "why? Did I say something else?" He suddenly looks panicky. I shrug.

"You said that you loved me" I whisper

***
Jaden's POV

After I confessed my love for Gabrielle, nocturnally I haven't really been able to say much more to her besides a 'good morning,' 'are you okay?,' 'do you want breakfast,' I've never told a woman that I loved her before, maybe if it was in the heat of the moment (fucking) but I doubt that. And I asked her if she wanted some Advil. She gratefully took the bottle from me. She has been walking around my office rather slow all morning. Poor baby, she's sore all over.

My office phone began ringing and I look at Gabriele and she looks at me, not moving. "Some intern" I scoff and smirk at her and she smiles.

I pick up the phone and my grin fades. What the fuck is she doing here?
I stand up swiftly, my chair rolled all the way back and hits the window. Gabrielle glanced up at me as I made my way to the doors

"Is everything okay?" She makes a face at me confused

"Yes baby" I lie and storm out of the office, vibrating heat.

When I saw her sitting in the waiting room looking around like her ass belonged here. It just pissed me off even more. I glanced around my floor and saw my employees eyeing me. I heard the unspoken 'who is she'
and 'what's he gonna do' just by seeing their stares.

It takes all of my will power not to grab her and throw her ass into the elevator.

"Follow me," I lead her into a supply room where their are fax machines, printer paper, ink etc. I close the door and turn to her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grit my teeth.

"I- I wanted to see you" she stuttered.

I run my fingers through my short curls, "And what the fuck makes you think that it's okay to come to my job?"

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jess whined, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me to her placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't see you in weeks and when I do, you show up at my place fucked up. Baby, you couldn't even get it up with me. You looked at me like you were disgusted and you left"

I've been trying my hardest not to think of that night, it was one I wanted to forget because of the dumbass decisions I made. But this bitch showing up at my job is something else.

I took her hands from around my neck, "what the fuck is wrong with you, you know not to come to my fucking job!" I raised my voice, tightening my grip on her arm. She made a sour face.

Gabby is in the other room,

"We aren't exclusive Jessica! We aren't anything." I raised my voice, then lowered it. She looked shattered

"Don't show up at my job again and don't fucking come to my home or we're going to have some fucking problems" I stare at her deadpan so that she knows I'm not fucking around.

"Is she here?" She asks me, her voice a soft whisper.

What is going to happen?!!
(Seriously, I don't know) kidding.

the picture in the media suited this chapter lol. (it's my hand btw)

COMMENT N VOTE BABIES, 35+ votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 170 32
It's him and i.. forever or will that change soon when he finds another love ? find out more by reading!! tw- smut,abuse,self harm,drugs,swearing!!
21.8K 604 28
LUST.TEMPTATION.PASSION.PLEASURE.LOVE . THIS IS ALL STACEY CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH CHRIS BROWN.THE MORE SHE TRIES TO ERASE HER F...
343 7 10
This Is A Romance Story About A Girl Named Jade Who's A Plus Size Girl Whom Is Still Figuring Out Herself, Life , And Most Of All Her Love Life. Will...
22.8K 590 29
Just read this book lol