A New Vampire ~Vampire Knight...

By starsinthespring

[COMPLETED] After the incident that happened at Cross Academy, Which was caused by Yuki and Kanme's uncle... More

A New Vampire ~Vampire Knight~ (Fan Fiction)
Appearances & Characters
Chapter 1- A New Pure-blood
Chapter 2- Our First Day
Chapter 3- Akina's Past
Chapter 4-The Crest Sisters
Chapter 5- The Ball
Chapter 6- The First Move
Chapter 7- Arigatou Zero!
Chapter 8- A Threat to Keep
Chapter 9- Friends To Protect Me ☺ ♣ ♦ ♥
Chapter 10- My Feelings Towards You ♥ ♫
Plugged: Golden Lights ☼
Plugged: Crimson Love ♥
Chapter 11- Attack of the Level Es
Chapter 12- Ciela and Aiden's Deal
Chapter 13- The Awakening
Chapter 14- This Is War
Chapter 15- Training
Chapter 17- Is This The End
Chapter 18- Not so Much of a Trip
Chapter 19- An Ambush
Epilogue
Book 2 [Soulless Voice

Chapter 16- Family Reunion? NOT!

668 26 0
By starsinthespring

Haven't UD in a while! :[. Sorry! Just had a vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akina's POV:

                        I woke up in the middle of the night. 7 in the morning is night for us. You get the point. I saw the others at the living room. They were all sitting there. They look troubled.

                          "What's with those gloomy faces?" I asked with a serious tone. All of them looked at me. Aidou and Akatsuki stood up straight. I already what that means. It means they have somthing to report me. Kaname ordered this two to be my body guard. -.-. So bad for Aidou she's already looking out for Yuuki. Then I got added up, :/

                          "Lady Akina. It's an order from the headmaster." Aidou said. I looked at them sharply. I don't want them circling aroung the point. I want it staright to the point.

                             "I am ordering you and Yuuki to hide close to our hunters. You will not join this battle." Suddenly the headmaster entered the dormitory with Terra and the other hunters including Zero, Kaito-sensei and Yagari-sensei.

                              "WHAT?!" Me and Yuuki asked in unison. She just came down with Kaname. She immiediately stood right next to me.

                                 "Father why?" She asked.

                                  "It's too risky loosing two royalties of your kind. And Kanme wouldn't approve if you join Yuuki so is you cousins and sister Akina. We already asked Lorena and Louven here, and they wouldn't want you joining what else if it's your sister or Ciela-san. So I need you to stay close to Kaito and Aria here." The head master explained. Yuuki kept complaining to her brother I kept complaining to the headmaster, then we just ended giving up. Then Lorena suddenly talked.

                                    "It seems there's no time left. We need to move now. We don;t have time to train. Aiden's already making his move. His destroying the whole town of St. Demetri. And his planning to kill the Senate." She said. We looked up to her.

                                         "The Senate?" I suddenly blurted. My Aunt Aurelie is there.

                                          "Father." I heard Aidou murmured. I looked down at the floor letting my bangs cover my eyes. I gripped my hand tightly.

                                          "Don't worry your fighting skills won't go to waste. You'll have to go out there and fight somehow." Terra suddenly whispered in my ear. I looked at her.

                                           "How about the replica of my necklace? Who's gonna give it? Aiden's smart enough. I don't even know how to use the Galaxy yet, just few of it." I said.

                                            "No need to worry about that. We've got Aria here. She's a double-ganger. And I know you can do it." Terra said pointing Aria and putting her hand on my shoulder.

                                             "I'm still not sure of it." I answered. All of them looked at me worried. I've never felt like this before. I was feeling very scared, worried, and more over loosing hope.

                                             "I'm sure will get Amily-nee and Ciela-nee back." Lorena and Louven answered both of them had smiles on their faces. Smiles I couldn't imagine they could. They were full of hope, radiant and believing.

                                               I touched my necklace and looked at them, "Let's do this." I said and all of them nodded determinely.

                                              "St. Demetri is far, but we can get there as long someone here is a teleporter." Lorena said.

                                              "Arisa-san. If you please." I asked Arisa-san, one of the Night Class students.

                                              "Yes Lady Akina." She answered. Then in a blink of an eye everyone of us is in the forest of St. Demetri.

                                                "Yuuki, Akina. Stay behind. Aria change of plans go with Terra make sure Aiden doesn't notice that she's not Akina. Yagari, Kaito at my signal." The headmaster said. Then all the hunters left along with the nightclass. I was shaking and trembling at the scent of blood. That night keeps flowing to my mind. I hold onto hy head and closed my eyes. Then I felt someone hugged me infront. I opened my eyes and looked to who it is.

                                           "Zero.." I murmured. I noticed that I had tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears by his thumb and, "Be safe." He kissed me in the forehead, and left.

                                                     "This way." I heard Yagari-sensei said. Then Yuuki touched my shoulder and looked at me sincerely, "Let's go now." She said and I nodded.

                                                       "Minna, Onegai. Be safe. Lorena, Louven, Zero, Headmaster, Terra. Everyone. Please I beg nothing bad happens to them. Nee-san, Ciela-chan." I kept saying those words in my mind. The four of us kept running and running to find where Aiden hides Ciela-chan and nee-san. Then we saw a huge mansion and we planned to go inside it.

Amily's POV:

                          I'm getting worried that idiot plans to destroy St. Demetri. The Senate. That town is very near his mansion. We're in the outer prison cell, the west side. It is very seen if you go through the forest. Me and Ciela is planning for our escape plan. Luckily, those two stupid twins, the Crest sisters just tied us with loose ropes but it's a bit tight.

                             "Ciela, is yours budging?" I asked her, well it's just a whisper the Crest sisters are outside. 

                              "Yeah, how about yours?" she asked.

                              "Just a little more." I answered, It was a bit painful it we can bare with it.

                             "I did it." She whispered, then I saw her rubbing her wrists, then she helped me untie the rope. Then I felt it no more. 

                              "Thanks. Go over the other side of the the door frame, Make a shrieking sound at my count." I said then she nodded.

                                   "1...2..3...go!" I said. "KYAHHHHHH!" she shrieked. Then the Crest siters suddenly budge in.

                                    "Hi~!" Me and Ciela said then punched them both in the face kicked their stomach. They groaned into the ground, me and Ciela run fast until we were out of sight.

                                           "You still shriek loudly and it hurts my ears." I said. She giggled. Now is to find Akina, Lorena and Louven.

Akina's POV: 

                       We were running towards the mansion, it was far much. Until we herd a shriek coming from it.

                       "What was that?" Yuuki asked. I suddenly noticed that shriek.

                       "CIELA-SAN!" I shouted and run ahead of them.

                       "Oi! Simetra! Stop!" Kaito said.

                       "Really Amia-chan. You're unbelievable." I heard Yuuki said. I suddenly stopped when I saw two figures running. I suddenly stopped when I recognized who those figures were. They also stopped, they were just 3 feet away from me.

                      "Ciela-chan! Nee-san?" I was happy mixed with sadness.

                      "Amia-chan! You *pants* didn't have *pants* to leave *pants* us alone." Yuuki said panting but I was still shock.

                     "Yuuki?!" Ciela-chan suddenly said.

                      "Ciela-chan? Ah thank goo--. Amily Simetra." Yuuki said but then she whispered when she saw my sister.

                      "Nee-san?!" I said crying overjoyed. I ran up to her and hugged her.She hugged me back.

                      "Akina. You grown so fast. I'm so sorry. Sorry. I left you all alone." She said crying.

                         "Ciela-chan. I'm glad you're ok." I said and hugged her also.

                     "I'm sorry to break the moment but if you noticed the Crest sisters are headed this way." Yuuki said. we looked at it, they were running fast. Then Yagari-sensei and Kaito-kun went infront of us.

                       "We'll take care of this." They said.

                        "Arigatou." We all said.

                        "By the way Akina. Make sure Zero, Terra and Aria. Don't get tear up when see them ok?" He said jokingly but I know he was worried.

                       "You can count on me." I answered and we run straight to where Kanam and the others location are.

Lorena's POV: 

                         "Dammit! We got found out." I cursed under my breathe. I'm already worn out. Cuts showing blood already is surrounding my body. But I don't care. The other Night Class were fighting the Level Es. Aiden played a trick on us. He knew that we were hiding our cousin. When he touched the necklace it turned into the dust. Louven's magic was unstable.

                              "You fools thought I would fell for that trick. Where is the Czarina and the necklace? TELL ME?!" He was already angry.

                              "Why would we tell you?" Aidou blurted with anger.

                             "Because of you don't, this two wil die." He said raising Auntie Aurelie and Aidou-dono by his power.

                             "Auntie!/Father!" Me and Louven/Aidou shouted.

                              "Louven, Lorena. Don't.... Don't..." Our Auntie said.

                              "But." I said.

                               "Hanabusa never do it. I order you." Aidou-dono said.

                               "Father." He murmured.

                               "Come on already. TELL ME?!" He shouted once again.

                               "Aiden stop this!" Kaname said he was about to attack, but Louvena nd Zero stopped him.

                             "This is our fight Lord Kaname." Me and Louven said in unison. "Please all of you step aside." I said. "We can do this." Louven added. We held each others hand and we gave all of our energy with it. Our hands were glowing.

                                  "Louven! Lorena! STOP!" The headmaster shouted.

                                  "FLASH BLASTER!" We shouted and shot it straight to Aiden. Which made him let go of Aidou-dono and Auntie. We ran staright to Auntie and helped her stand up.

                                 "Are you alright Auntie?" I asked.

                                 "Yes." She answered then Aria and Terra came to us and said. "We'll take care of her." and they took Auntie same goes for the other Senate members. Everyone came near us and they were happy. But some aren't including Zero, Kaname, Aidou, Akatsuki, Shiki, Rima, Ruka, Takuma, Headmaster, Me and Louven. We all know that attack wouldn't work. They looked at Aiden who is at the ground not moving but.

                                "He still have his pulse." I said. They looked at me and they got in fighting position. We saw his fingers flinched. Then next he stood up like in a blink of an eye.

                                           He started to laugh demonicly and turned around and looked at us. "You foolish vampires! You think you can kill me with that attack." he said. We were all gripping or hands. And gritting our teeth.

                                              "NO! BUT THIS WILL TAKE YOU DOWN FOR A TIME! BASTARD" a voice suddenly came out of nowhere and fire and water hit Aiden making him fall down. "UGHH." He grunted. Then Yuuki and Cheryl came out of nowhere. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO KILL ME AND CIELA-CHAN!" she shouted.

Akina's POV:

                                                 "Akina! Yuuki! You should be with Kaito and Yagari! Looking for Ciela and your sister." Terra shouted. I looked at her and said, "Done and Done." I answered. They looked at me confused but before anyone could talk. Aiden wielded a vampire hunter gun and pointed it at me he pulled the trigger, but I dodged. "Really?" I asked, he smirked playfully.

                                                   "You're not my aim, she is." He said pointing at Lorena who was feet away from me. All of our eyes widen. Lorena closed her eyes. Louven was pancking not knowing what to do. But in a moment everything went slow. 

                                                       Ciela-chan got out of the bushes and run straight infornt of Lorena and Louven, "Ciela!" my sister shouted. In just a second she was shot. Our eyes even got wider. I can feel tears streaming down my face same goes for Lorena, Louven and Nee-san. I run straight to them.

                                                         "Ciela-chan!" I said and kneeled down same goes for my sister. I didn't care if I was disturbed by the smell of blood. I want to let my cousin live. "Ciela! Don't close your eyes! Louven and Lorena still needs you. Ciela!" my sister shouted with tears.

                                                             "Sorry Amily-san. I can't. It was a vampire hunters gun." she answered. "Louven.....Lorena....I'm..so...sor...ry....I...lied to...you...two....Remember.....take...care...of your...sleves....I....love you...both....and for... you Amia.....don't ever....be a spoiled.....brat k?.....it may annoy Zero.....over.....there..... take...care and....goodbye..." she finally said her last words and she turned to dust. I noticed Yuuki was also crying, Takuma-senpai was gloomy and for the others are the same, Zero was looking at me worried.

                                                              "Nee-san!!" Lorena cried and Louven hugged her crying. "Ciela-chan." I murmured sobbing as I stood up. "Nee-san, please take Lorena and Louven somewhere safe." I said seriously. "Akina." She warned me. "I know." I answered. "Believe at the galaxy and put it in full power." She said and I nodded. I wiped my tears and looked at  Aiden who was laughing hard but develishly.

                                                        "Monster." I murmured, but I was sure evryone heard it. With the silence and Aiden just laughing I was sure everyone heard it. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "What? What did you say?" He asked. I looked at him emotionlessly, everyone was shocked at my sudden change of character. My eyes has coldness in it, my face was straight, stern. No one can ever read through my expression.

                                                          "I said monster. Do I have to repeat myself?" I said coldly and walked straight with my hands in my pockets. "You're a monster yourself." He said getting angry. "Really? Aren't you the real monster? You killed half of the senate, You killed my cousin and most of all I knew that you were the one who planned to kill my parents. Me I didn't kill anyone, except for you." I answered. When I was walking staright to him I kept my head down until I stopped and raised my head. My eyes were looking at him sharply like daggers and they were crimson red. 

                                                                I wasn't thirsty, Terra said it was one of the abilities of Galaxy to make your eyes crimson red even you're not thirsty, it means that you are feeling extreme emotions like anger, jelousy and sorrow, not this too much of this three make my eyes go red.

                                                                  "You kill Me?" He mockingly asked. I smirked and got my hands of my pockets and extended it side to side. In my right hand I got fire and left is water. "Yeah. Ready?" I challenged him, he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "What? Cat got your tongue?" I asked teasingly yet cold. "I was just starting." He answered. "Ehh? Really? I thought this was just practice? I wasn't even serious about it. I thought we were just playing with teasing. But now I'm all fired up." I said and smirked once again.

Lorena's POV:

                         That bastard killed sister. Why? I didn't even have the chance to say sorry. We are now  near Zero and the others. Yuuki ran up to us. "Guys. I'm sorry." She answered. "Don't worry. It's not your fault. But I'm glad though, knowing that you're safe Amily-nee." I said and looked at Amily nee. "Lorena.. Louven.. You know your sister was very proud with the two of you. She would always tell me about you three trouble makers. I can't believe you still call my sister like that Louven." she smiled at us.

                       "Well. About that... Uhmm. By the way have you guys noticed Cheryl's sudden change." Louven changed the subject embarressed. "It's like your not use to it. She's always like that, idiot." I sweatdropped.  

                        "I've also noticed that. And what she's always like that? We never seen her that cold and so straight. It's scaring me." Yuuki said. "That's the point. We should avoid to let her be like that. Because when she's like that there's no stopping her being mischievous. Once she wants to do something she'll finish it. Which means...." Louven said seriously.

                           "Which means she's determined to kill Aiden with her own hands." Ciela-nee said and we all looked at Cheryl at awe. This is what we are scared of.

"Cheryl.." I murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! :) Sorry for late UD. Again. XD. So I'll just post the picture tomorrow if I can. ;)

VOTE! :)

COMMENT! :]

FAN!! :**

LenaleeOff~!♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
56.1K 1.6K 41
You go to Cross Academy after your parents and young sister were killed by vampire hunters well they later die but your sister Melissa survives. Your...
83.1K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...
200 29 28
A retelling of Vampire Knight where Yuki is empowered to make her own decisions: Yuki, daughter of renowned vampire hunter Kaien Cross, has been entr...