Jerk (G-Dragon)

נכתב על ידי 1NS1DE

Tara attends G-Dragon's concert, after 3 months she lands an internship at YGE. G-Dragon begins to feel somet... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

3.8K 129 2
נכתב על ידי 1NS1DE

G-Dragon's P.O.V
She looked as if she was shaken up a bit, I wanted to comfort her, but what would she think if I did? Agh.. I hate what I'm doing to myself! Over thinking, and feeling if I do something like this.. that I'm stepping over boundaries.
After a short while, she turned to look at me, I was already looking at her. She looked over with a serious face, but to me she looked pretty cute.
Goddamn these thoughts, I don't care about her in that way!
She began to speak,
"Jiyong.. let's go do something!" She yelled out the words in a rush, heh, she said my name.. I looked at her with a puzzled stare,
"..But Tara, I'm sorta a.. famous guy, I will be noticed."
She didn't hesitate to yell it out again, she tried to be cute with it, but I mean.. she already is.
I still declined her offer, she has a fever after all!
Why do I care sooo much, why?
My eyes began to feel heavy, meaning I was starting to drift off to sleep, maybe I'll be with Tara with in my dream.. wait what am I even thinking!?
And with the last thoughts, I fell asleep on the couch.
A/N: An update.. yeeees! Ok, so this chapter is kinda weird to me honestly, but it's okay I guess. So, tell me what you think and stuff!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...