Suit & Tie (BoyxBoy)

By Emily_harley

Aleister Blackwell, multi-millionaire, recently divorced, and owner of one of the biggest law firms, is havin... More

Just the Beginning- 1
Coffee Break -2
Barbeque -3
Last Work Day- 4
Sleepover -5
I'm Back -6
Ryan -7
Stop. Dont stop -9
Play date -10
Ex-wife -11
Im sorry
Spending the Night- 12
Back to work -13
What are we? -14
Carson's home -15
That Escalated Quickly -16
Radio -17
Party¿ -18
The After Math -19
So Mom -20
Cliché -21
Not a chapter
That's the Show Folks -22
Valentines Day Special -23
Our First Date -24
Yes Sir -25

Test drive -8

260K 10.1K 8K
By Emily_harley

A/N pictures is of relaxed Aleister. I've decided Adam Gallagher (his look from 2011) will play Nate and Charlie Matthews will play Aleister.

I found my way into a screening room. It had a big movie theatre screen but only about 3 rows of seats. In the corner I saw pretty much every game console you could think of. This man really knows how to spend his money.

In another corner there's shelves nailed to the wall with hundreds of movies on the shelves.

"You've been at my house for 2 hours and haven't started playing video games yet? What have you been doing this whole time?" Aleister's voice comes from the doorway making me jump a little bit.

I bend down to turn on look at his games trying to hide the fact I got scared by his presence.

Since Aleister didn't get a reply out of me he talked again, "I'm gonna change," he says pointing back towards his bedroom.

For the first time I noticed he had on a suit. It was navy blue with a red bow tie.

When Al came back into the room he had on a sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"You look... Relaxed," I state.

He chuckles, "I told you, I'm relaxed around you."

I raise my eyes suggestively, "Does this mean you're relaxed enough to give me $50?"

He squints and shakes his head, "How does me being relaxed relate to giving you $50?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, but looking around your house, I'm sure it'd be easy to give me a 50."

Aleister sits down in the movie theatre chair next to mine, "It would be, but then if I went around giving every sex crazed, drug addicted teenager $50 I wouldn't be rich anymore."

I raise my finger, "I'm not sex crazed or drug addicted therefore your statement is wrong."

"Have you decided what you want to do?" He questions, chuckling out the first couple words.

I sit back in the chair, "Actually, I would like to check out that car of yours."

He ponders on this for a while before making a grunt noise and pushing himself out of the chair. He turns around, "Well... Are you coming?"

Never had anyone have to ask me that question.

I follow Al to a garage with a about 3 pass codes and security cameras pointing in your face at the door.

He opens the steel door to reveal the sexiest car I've ever seen and I instantly recognize the car.

I stare there in awe, and I can tell Aleister is visibly staring at me, making me feel very self conscious.

"You have a Lamborghini Reventon? That car is over a million dollars!" I exclaim.

I look at him as he shrugs his head to the side and smirks, "I guess I have a thing for fast cars. I have more cars in a different garage but this is my favorite car so this baby gets locked up in here. Until today."

My head shoots to his face to see if he's serious. "Really?" I ask quietly afraid that if I spoke too loud he'd change his mind.

He lifts his shoulders as to say 'fuck why not?'

Aleister hops in the front seat and I into the passenger. Oh my god it gets better. The inside is kept in pre-stein condition and I think I'm gonna have a cargasm.

"You know how to drive a stick shift?" I ask. He nods while biting his lip while a smile plays at his lip. I'm sure he was itching to ride her just as much as I am right now. The garage opens and the car revs to life. In this moment I don't think I've ever been more attracted to Aleister Blackwell than I am in this moment. I'm so close and I just want to touch him. Kiss him. Love him. And the fact that I can't suddenly hits hard. My chest tightens at the thought that he's more likely to date my mom than me.

Aleister takes us to a road that looks about deserted. Without even asking if I'm ready he pushes on the gas full force sending us speeding through the streets at an unimaginable speed. We both laugh at the air brushing our face and the sounds rushing past us, our problems lagging behind but not altogether going away. After a while of just riding around we go to a huge empty parking lot. It might even be bigger than Al's house and that's big.

Aleister gets out without warning. What?

Suddenly he opens my door. "Get up." He orders.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You want to drive?" My eyes fly open at this statement. I get out of the passenger seat so fast and while he's getting in, I get into the drivers seat.

"I don't know how to drive a stick shift," I explain.

He smiles, "I know, I'll help you. First put the car in neutral, you don't want to jump and stall the car. That'd be bad."

Where the hell is the neutral at? I'm sure I was taking too long to find neutral so Aleister's hand went over mine and guiding my hand to put the car in neutral. His hand lingered there for a second before pulling away. His touch was enticing. I just want to push him down now. I blush at the thought. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't blush this much.

"Alright now press down on the clutch," he stated.

He pointed to the left pedal on the car floor so I followed his instructions.

Not much later I was driving his car. Badly. I'm sure there would be some wear and tear, but all in all, I was driving. I stopped the car and turned the keys back in the ignition.

I was breathing heavy at the thought that I just drove over an a million dollar car.

Aleister not trusting me enough to drive back to his house, he makes us change seats again and takes us back to his house. Once out of the car and in the garage I speak up.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say, my chest going up and down rapidly still from the thought of me driving

He sits up straight, "Sure."

"What's your middle name?"

He narrows his eyes, "What?" I could hear a slight laugh in his question.

"Middle name? What is it? I'm just curious."

"Robin. What's yours?"

"Heath," I answer.

He states my full name as if to see what it sounds like against the air, "Nathaniel Heath Adams."

I repeat his actions, using his full name, "Aleister Robin Blackwell."

Alright Nate, confidence. My hand slowly and cautiously moves to Al's face landing on his cheek. His scruff scraping my hand. He looks taken back. But he doesn't move away as I lean closer to him, letting our lips touch.

The kiss starts off slow but surely builds up with heat. His hands went to my lower back causing chills up my spine as my hands went to his shoulders. Aleister pushed me against his car, not caring in that moment. One of my hands automatically went to his hair, tussling with it as we had a deep make out session.

I was tired of him having dominance. I whipped us around, him being the one on the car now. My mouth moved from his mouth to his neck in a matter of seconds. He tilted his head back from the pleasure giving easy access to his neck.

Suddenly I found a pair of hands on my stomach push me away. "Stop, wait. I can't do this. You're my employees son. You're 17."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) *GASP* yes that just happened you're not imagining it! And yes cliff hanger but I updated back to back which is rare for me. So what do you guys think is going to happen next?

-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.7K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
761 12 28
(BoyxBoy) After Simon's father passes away he's forced to move schools and live with his grandparents. He meets his old childhood friend and most im...
2.3M 69.4K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...
81.6K 5K 25
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...