Me without my thug

By onlyyyjayyy

BLESSING IS 16 AND IS LIVING IN AN UNSTABLE WORLD. HER MOM IS ON DRUGS REALLY BAD AND HER DAD....WELL SHE DON... More

MEETING BLESSING
Jeremiah
OUR LITTLE DATE

Talking on the phone

146 10 0
By onlyyyjayyy

Blessings pov.

When i got home i was ready to lay down. I had took my shower and ate. I was watching tv when my phone start to ring. It was in unknown number. I answer it and ask who it was and it Jeremiah.

Phone convo.

Me: hey
J(jeremiah):wassup
Me:wyd
J:thinking bout u
Me:(blushing)already didn't know i had that affect on people
J:well u do and wat are u doing tomorrow
Me:ion kno (yawns) but why
J:i want to meet up and ik u sleepy so I'm going to talk to u later
Me:ok and good night
J: good night love

Hung up and set up think about him and feel alseep smiling.

Jeremiah pov.

I couldn't help to think about her all night. She was everything i wanted and probably needed. I think i found my dream girl.

Vote and comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 224 30
David Reyes and Aaliyah Martinez, swear up and down that they hate each other. But they come to fall in love with each other?
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

313K 11.5K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
4.4M 95.3K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
57K 4.7K 31
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...