Tempted (#Wattys2015)

Por LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... Más

Tempted:00:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:01:

32.3K 521 163
Por LostxInxStereo

Just to let you guys know this story will be VERY different from HOH. I'll have a few races parts, so you are warned now. That's why this book is rated R, thanks :) and enjoy

_____________________________________________________________

*Isabelle's POV*

"God Izzy, why are you so uptight?" Jackie asked me, shutting her locker and leaned back against it, waiting for me to pull my books out of my locker.

"I am not uptight Jaqueline." I scowled, reaching back and pulled my dark brown hair over my shoulder.

"Oh for crying out loud, ever since your dad has been running for office you don't leave your house!"

"Look, you're a party girl. I'm not. If I get caught, it puts my dad in jeopardy, that doesn't mean I'm uptight." I sighed, running my hands through my hair again. "I just can't."

"No, it's because you're scared of Troy."

"What is there to be scared of?"

"Because he's all over you all the time. Why don't you just come to a party with him? Then if it doesn't work out at least you gave it a try."

"Because I'm not interested in him. He's full of himself. He thinks I'm just going to follow him around so I can make him look good. No. That's not happening. I'm not giving him what he wants."

"Why not even try?"

"Look at it like this," I sighed, running a hand through my curled hair and leaned back on my locker. "I want something that's going to last, where it's going to matter, I'll matter. I don't want to be the it couple at school, I want to be happy. Troy isn't that guy. If that was the case I would have felt that."

"What? Butterflies?"

"Yeah, that's what I mean. People think that those fairy tales aren't real, and maybe it didn't happen for my parents; but I know it exists. He's out there somewhere. But it's not Troy."

"Wow." She stood stunned, her mouth left in an O shape.

"What?"

"You're such a hopeless romantic. Come to a party!"

"Maybe," I said slowly, fixing my bag on my shoulder. "I just like being a home body and watching NCIS reruns, is that such a bad thing?"

"You need to get out more, before you can't."

"Jackie, please..." I sighed, pulling my keys out of the side pouch. "You don't even miss me. You go, drink a little bit, have fun with Mark if you know what I mean, then go home and repeat the same thing next week."

"You should be having fun too."

"Fine, if you want, we can go shopping or something, kay?"

"Ok, there we go. I'll see you tomorrow Izzy."

"Yeah, tomorrow."

I left the school, dying to go home and get the heels I was wearing off my feet, finish up the little homework I had left, and call it a day.

Humming as I walked through the parking lot, I looked around, different shades and BMW's, Cadillac's, you name it. It was here.

We all parked in the same spot, I'm not sure why, but that's how it's always worked.

"Hey buttercup."

I jumped, turning around and backed into my car, the familiar face of the boy from Friday standing right in front of me.

"H-Hi."

"Did I scare you again?"

"No." I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest. "Aren't you here for Bradley anyway?"

"Parker's been taken care of," He shrugged, taking a step closer, leaning over to my car. "Nice ride."

"You're not going to try and steal it, are you?"

"Of course not, why do you think I would do such a thing?"

"I don't know..."

"What's your name again?"

"Isabelle," I swallowed, looking around to see if anyone was watching, but no one was. "I never got yours last time."

"Justin." He held out his hand, which I stared at for a moment before I took it, moving it up and down in a gentle shake.

"Well it's nice to know your name."

"Yours too buttercup."

"Why do you keep calling me buttercup?"

"Why not? Do you not like buttercup?"

"I mean, nobody I know calls me that."

"Well you don't really know me," He lifted his shoulder up and down in a shrug, placing his hands on either side of me.

"No, I don't."

"So," A smile curled along his lips, my eyes traveling his jawline. "Why don't we go out sometime?"

"I don't think so."

"And why not buttercup?"

"I just found out your name, you don't even go to my school...I don't know anything about you."

"Ok, that's true..."

Something in me was tugging at me to say yes, but something else said no. The vibe I had gotten last time was trouble, pure trouble, while now I just saw flexed muscles on either side of me, a jawline that sent my stomach twisting, perfectly lined lips, and a look that seemed to be pulling me right in.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18, I'll be 19 soon."

"I didn't think you were much older than that."

"Is that a compliment?"

"I guess so."

"Well how exactly do you plan on getting to know me?"

"That's a good question..." I trailed off, my teeth biting at my bottom lip.

"Do you like parties?"

"Not really, no."

"A pretty rich girl like yourself doesn't like to party?"

"No, I like staying home."

"Are all of you preps like that?"

"No, I know many people that like to party." Slightly swallowing, the smell of smoke found its way into my nose, the urge to run my hands down his arms, but I didn't. I kept them firmly on my bag, clutching it against my stomach.

"They're probably gay as fuck."

"I wouldn't know."

"Maybe you should let me take you to one."

"Maybe," I shrugged, curling a smile along my lips. "I think you're just going to have to find a way to impress me, especially after what went down with you and Bradley."

"Impress you, huh?" I could feel his breath, chills running down my spine as the scent of cologne and smoke filled my nose.

"Yup."

"And what's that going to take?"

"Effort, if you're serious. I'm not that easy."

"Hmm, I don't know buttercup."

Two could play at this game, I didn't know him, and he didn't know me.

"What?" I leaned into his ear, a smirk forming along my lips again. "Not up for a challenge?"

My hand touched his arm, pushing him away gently so I could get to my car, which I did, watching as he walked away with a chuckle, my head rested on the steering wheel.

I'd probably never see him again.

_______________________________

*Justin's POV*

2 minutes later:

"Well?" Hunter asked me, shutting the door to the van as I got inside.

"What do you fucking think man?" I reached in my pocket, pulling out a box of cigarettes and lit one.

"She said no?"

"No, she didn't say no."

"So she said yes?"

I shot him a glare, looking at Mike in the rearview mirror.

"No."

"Then what did she say?"

"What's up with all the questions Barbie? Damn." I opened up the window, giving the smoke an escape as we drove back into town.

"What's up with all the diversions?"

"She said I had to impress her. Asked if I was 'up for a challenge." I did air quotes, letting out a ring of smoke out the window. "Which of course I fucking am. Nobody is going to try and fuck with me."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Get her."

___________________

Next Day: 

1:57 PM

"I told you, I got it." I threw the wad of cash table, placing both of my hands on the edge. "All of it."

"Good." Manny smiled, pulling out a few of the bills and handed them over to me. "I call you tomorrow. Need some stuff delivered to Santini's."

"Ok."

"Yo, Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"No one saw you, did they?"

"No," I lied, my hands in my pockets. "He knows if he were to tell anyone, I'd snap his neck. I made it very clear."

"We don't need a boy disappearing from school."

"Agreed, but they're your rules. He knows what happens."

"Here's your pay." He handed me a stack of flat bills, which I knew were 50's and 100's.

"Thanks."

"Yup. Be here at seven tomorrow. Need you for some other business."

"Ok, will do."

I left the warehouse, starting for the school on foot, which was a good 20 minute walk, but it was nice when I needed to clear my head. Especially on a day like this.

This girl was the least of my worries, I had a rent to pay, a brother and a sister back home, which wasn't far.

After all, it was Jaxon's school I was going to.

She just happened to be there too.

I missed seeing that kid every day, but my parents just didn't get me, they never have...not in their world.

By the time I made it to the school, the bell rung, I quickly ran down the hill waiting for Jaxon by the curb, unable to miss his blonde hair through the crowd.

"Jaxon!" I called out, his eyes meeting mine, a smile curling at the corner if his lips.

"Hey Justin, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" I grinned, wrapping my arm around his neck and messed up his hair. "I came to see my little brother. How was school?"

"Same as always, boring."

"Well, at least I'm done."

"Thanks for messing up my hair."

"Not a problem."

I looked up, my eyes peering through the glass as I saw Isabelle, her thin figure making her way towards the doors.

"Do you know her?" I asked Jaxon, nodding my chin towards her.

"Izzy? Yeah. That's Isabelle Knowle, you know, her dad is running for congress."

"Oh, no, I didn't know that."

My eyes traveled down her slowly, then back up, licking my lips right before she came out of the school and met my gaze.

"Hey buttercup." I leaned back against a pole, Jaxon still beside me as his eyes flickering between me and her.

"Wait, you know her?"

"You know him?" She asked Jaxon, her finger pointed at me.

"It's rude to point princess." I spoke dryly, confusion in the back of my brain as I watched Jaxon and Isabelle.

"That would be my brother." Jaxon nodded, rocking on the balls of his feet, looking over at me. "We have chemistry together."

"Oh, do you now you little-"

"The class." Isabelle corrected, taking a step towards me.

"Oh," I cleared my throat, shoving my hands in my pockets. "Right," My eyes averted back to Jaxon, looking at him to keep myself distracted from the brunette beside me. "Mom or Dad picking you up?"

"I don't know, why?"

"Curious."

"I can take you home." Isabelle chirped, pulling her keys out of her bag.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I don't mind." Then she looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "I guess you need a ride too, huh?"

"We don't-" Jaxon started, but I cut him off, widening my eyes so he'd shut up.

"Yes, yes I do."

_________

*Isabelle*

"Here," I said, putting my car in front of Jaxon's house.

"Thanks Izzy."

"No problem."

I looked over at Justin for a minute, watching him, but he didn't budge, he just looked at the house, waving to Jaxon as he went up the driveway.

"You're not going?" I asked him, looking back and forth between him and the house.

"I don't live here. Not anymore."

"Oh," I mouthed, looking back at the house again. "Why?"

"Personal reasons buttercup."

A man came out of the house, giving Jaxon a side hug, then looked over at the car, Justin immediately sinking down into the seat out of view.

"Can we get out of here?"

"Yeah, where do you live?"

"I'm in ward 7."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why? Is that a problem?"

"No." I shook my head, pulling away from his house and down the long driveway back onto the road.

What I didn't understand was why he would go from living there, to ward seven.

If he was Justin Bieber, why did he go from having everything, to nothing.

I think I remember Josh talking about him...

"So, your dad is Sean Knowle, eh?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I didn't know that. I guess I probably should have."

"Well I didn't know you were Jaxon's brother."

"Now you do."

"He's a really good guy. You- you guys just don't look alike."

"You could have said act alike," He was sitting up now, looking out the window at all the buildings we passed. "Barely anybody even knows we exist as brothers."

"Oh."

I swallowed, looking over at him again, not so frightened as I had been the first day.

I wasn't scared at all actually, there was just something about him that seemed- innocent.

"I guess that means Josh Knowle is your brother."

This time he looked at me, slightly snickering as he said my brothers name.

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah," He chuckled, nodding his head. "I know him. Very well."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Why all the questions buttercup?" Justin grinned, leaning over slightly towards me.

"What do you mean why all of the questions? I'm trying to get to know you, remember?"

"In one car ride?"

"I don't mind. I don't have anything else to do."

"So you want to spend time with me?"

I only shrugged, tucking back my hair at a stoplight.

"Ok then, my turn for a question." He crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back in his seat. "Do you like your dad?"

"Of course I do, he's my dad. I don't agree with all of his ideas though."

"I don't get politicians."

"What do your parents do?"

"My dad is a welder, my mom works at the capital."

"Oh, wow."

"Yup."

"Where am I going exactly?" I asked him as we stopped a stoplight, swallowing slowly so he couldn't tell I was nervous.

I had never been close to Ward 7...people think Washington D.C is all nice buildings and fancy apartments, but not all parts...some parts could be worse than Baltimore City.

He showed me the way, giving me directions before each turn, then I slowed in front of an apartment building, scanning it over with my eyes as he took off his seat belt.

"I guess I owe you now, right?"

"No, this ride's on the house."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"You're not going to even let me get you a coffee or anything?"

"You?" I raised an eyebrow, trying not to laugh as I turned to face him. "Coffee?"

"I like coffee. Why is that surprising?"

"I don't really know."

"Well," A smirk curled along his lips as he leaned closer, only a few inches away from my face. "Would you like to get coffee with me tomorrow? After school of course."

"Sure." I felt myself nod, my palms sweating from their grip on the steering wheel.

"Good," He opened the door, leaning his head inside before he shut it completely. "Be careful leaving, go the same way we came, or at least try to. Once you get on the main road you're fine, don't stop for anyone, got it?"

"Mhm." I nodded again, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow buttercup."

He shut the door, his back now to me as he jogged up the stairs to the apartment building, then opened the door, disappearing as it shut.

Now I just had to make it back home alive...

_________________

My twiter: @lostinstereoWP

Justin's twitter: @Justin_Tempted

Bella's twitter: @BellaKnowle

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.7K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
517K 14.8K 33
A well grounded college freshman convinces her overly protective parents to let her move out of state for school. Amongst her first day she runs into...
68.8K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
10.5K 347 31
Once voted Most Likely to be the one who wore the most fashionable high-waters, it's hard to believe but undoubtedly true that Justin Bieber went to...