Forever || Jamie Dornan Book...

By mialuvlyy

When Eleanor comes back from the tour due to Jamie's needs and finds everything different. Will Jamie and Ele... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Final

Chapter 11

194 10 0
By mialuvlyy

In the picture is Conner played by Chris Pine.

I wake up the next morning besides Jamie and Meredith who stands at the bedroom door.

I groan and get up. I walk to the closet and Meredith follows me. I grab my white blouse, grey blazer, grey pencil skirt, and black pointed heels.

"Now I'm going to take a shower your not going in there right? Right." I say to Meredith before walking into the bathroom.

I quickly take a shower and change then open the door so Meredith won't throw a tantrum. I do my hair and make up then walk downstairs.

Everyone is in the kitchen eating breakfast and all the guards going to work with me wait at the front door.

"So keep an eye on all the rooms one inside and out." Conner says to everyone who will be staying here. "Especially keep an eye on the kids when they're sleeping." Conner says.

All the guards nod and walk to their positions.

"No Mrs. Dornan us six will be going with you." Conner says pointing to Meredith, Nicole, Erick, Myles, Peter, and himself.

I nod and grab my travel mug. "Have a good day." Jamie says leaning down to kiss me. "Ya you too." I say kissing him back then give Bella and James a kiss.

I hug all the boys and girls then Conner and Meredith lead the way.

Conner and Meredith stand in the front of me, Erick and Nicole stand besides me, and Peter and Myles stand behind me.

"I feel like I'm famous right now." I say turning to Erick but he doesn't pay attention he just keeps walking and facing what's in front of him.

"Like the president." I add. "Mrs. Dornan I'm here to protect you, if I fail at my job I lose it and might get killed by your sister and her good use of words." Erick says.

"You guys don't like to have fun, that's boring." I say and keep walking to my car. I laugh to myself when I notice that I'm talking like the boys when I left them and sent them a new writer.

When I get to work they get in their same positions and I groan.

"I have to talk to people if you don't mind, it's kinda my job." I say poking Conner and Meredith.

They nod and move aside so I can talk to Brooklyn, Henry, and Amanda.

"Wait what are your names?" Conner asks taking out his phone. "What are you doing this is my assistant Amanda, she's been having the job ever since I got here. Brooklyn is a family friend who got turned into an assistant. Henry is my cousin who works for me but now he's my assistant." I say.

"You need three? Okay." Conner says adding their names in. "Yes indeed it gets busy around here, let's walk to my office." I say.

When we get to my office the six of them walk in to go and check if anything is wrong in there. "It's clear." Conner says walking out.

I nod and walk in with Henry, Andrea, and Brooklyn.

"You have three meetings today with Five Seconds of Summer, the manager of our Chicago location, and a new publisher named Francis." Brooklyn says.

"Okay when's the first one?" I ask. "Now." Amanda says looking down at her watch.

~*~

After all my meetings Nicole and Erick walk back with me to my office. "Two guard and two guards out." Conner says.

"Well whoever is in better have a sense of humor." I say, before walking in.

I walk to my desk and pull out my laptop. The door opens and Myles and Peter walk in.

"You guys have a sense of humor?" I ask them. "Yes ma'am." Myles says. "See when someone has a sense of humor they don't use the word ma'am." I point out.

I sign in on my laptop and look up at Myles and Peter. "Don't you guys get tired of standing?" I ask.

"Surprisingly no." Peter says looking down at his feet. "Ya we do." Myles says. "Well go ahead and take a seat." I say pointing to the couches.

"Thank you." Myles says and walks to sit down. Peter continues to stand which makes Myles to roll his eyes.

"So if someone was to come in here what would you do?" I ask. "We have a plan." Peter says. I nod and continue to type on my laptop.

"I have a guest coming in, right about any minute." I say. They nod and Peter hides behind the couch while Myles walks towards me.

"Sadly I'm hiding under your desk so if you can please move your feet that would be great." Myles says. I nod and move them aside so he can fit in.

"Francis Thomas is here." Brooklyn says opening the door. "Bring her in." I say. Brooklyn nods and closes the door.

I close my laptop and shove it in its drawer. "If she walks near you tap me, if she looks like she's about to hit or shoot you double tap and if she has more than just herself with her drop something." Myles whispers. I nod and Brooklyn brings in the guest.

"Hello my name is Francis Thomas." A young middle aged girl says.

"I'm Eleanor Dornan." I say standing up to shake her hand then I sit back down.

"So what can I do for you?" I ask. "Nothing this will be really fast." Francis says pulling something out her pocket.

She pulls out a pencil and grabs a piece of paper off my desk. "As you know you have been wanted by many people, well people want to kill you. I am a detective and I would like to be on this case to help you. This is my number, and office address. I hope you use it." She says handing me the paper.

I nod and shake her hand then she leaves. "Okay you can get up I can feel your breath hitting my feet." I say to Myles.

Myles chuckles then stands up and dusts off his pants. "Is it really that dirty down there?" I ask.

"You'd be surprise." Myles says and waves for Peter to stand up. Peter stands up and walks to the door.

"Okay let's go." I say grabbing my laptop. "Where?" Peter asks. "Home." I say laughing. Peter blushes and we walk out.

Peter opens the door and we hear a bang. We all look out the door and find Conner and Erick standing there holding their heads.

I gasps but everyone laughs. "Are you okay?" I ask looking at their hands. They continue to laugh and I roll my eyes.

"Brooklyn you are welcomed to dinner tonight Julie will be over and I'm sure she would like someone her age to be there plus your her boyfriend." I say.

Brooklyn nods and smiles. "Okay stop laughing and let's go." I say. Conner nods and they all get in their position to block me from everyone.

"Okay there's no killers on this level they have to get through a medal detecter now to be on this level." I say pointing to it.

Conner nods and they just walk behind me.

When we get home Bella greets me. "She's walking now?" I ask looking up to Jamie. Jamie nods and I smile. "Yay." I say.

"Okay that yay couldn't get any boring." Louis says walking in. I roll my eyes and give him a hug then give Jamie a kiss.

"So Julie wanted to stop by and see the boys so she's coming over for dinner." I say. Jamie nods and Louis tilts his head.

"Your Julie right?" Louis asks. "Yes my Julie." I say laughing and picking up James from his crib.

"Uncle." Bella says pointing to Louis. I widen my eyes and turn to Bella. "That's her first word!" I say excited. "That's more like it." Louis says smiling.

I roll my eyes again at him and Jamie laughs. "Actually when you left she cried and said Mum." Louis says ruining the moment.

"Louis my daughter just called you uncle be thankful." I say. Louis nods and bends down to Bella. Bella giggles and points at Louis. "Uncle." She says smiling.

I smile and look at Jamie. "Her birthdays next month." I say. Jamie nods and pick up Bella so we can walk
to the living room where everyone is.

Conner and Meredith go off to check on all the guards and Peter, Erick, and Nicole stay with me.

"I'm really sorry Eleanor." Niall says once he sees me. "It's fine Niall." I say. "No it's not I knew I shouldn't trust her when she already had so much hate towards you." Niall says.

"A lot of people hate me Niall." I say shrugging. "That is true." Jamie says pointing out. "They do? I was just saying that so Niall can feel better." I say to Jamie.

"And I was going along." Jamie says. I chuckle and take a seat with James in my lap. "Never let Eleanor be an actress." Harry says laughing.

"Well now you know why I quit drama in school." I say. "You quit drama?" Jamie asks. "Yes you didn't know that?" I ask laughing. Jamie shakes his head and I laugh.

"So anyways, Perrie I heard Zayn proposed." I say smiling. "He did indeed." Perrie says smiling. "Well let me see it." I say.

She smiles and stands up to show me the ring. "Ya we all know your not the type of girl to ask someone to see their ring." Gemma says laughing.

"Right!" Harry says agreeing with his sister. "Okay whatever I make one bad acting mistake and you guys attack me." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Hello Mum." Julie says walking in. "Is this your daughter I never met her." Gemma says turning to Julie.

Julie blushes and I smile. "Yes that's her. Julie this is Gemma, Harry's sister." I say.

Julie smiles and shakes her hand before taking a seat next to her. "I invited Brooklyn." I say to Julie. Her face lights up and we all smile as just the sound of his name makes her happy.

"So your in high school?" Gemma asks. "Yes I'm a senior." Julie says getting excited. "Oh well Eleanor better invite us to the graduation party." Gemma says turning to me.

"Oh yes all of you can come." Julie says smiling. "I graduate in a month." Julie says. "Oh we'll still be on our break." Liam says.

"Hi." Brooklyn says bending down to kiss the top of Julie's head. "Hi." Julie says smiling.

"Hi." Brooklyn says shaking Jamie's hand and giving me a hug.

"He's scared of the dad I see." Sophia says pointing to Jamie. Jamie chuckles and I smile. "Every guy should, but the brave ones aren't, those are the bad boys your just lucky he isn't one of those." Gemma says pointing to Brooklyn.

"True." Jamie says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Nicole's phone goes off and she walks into the kitchen to answer it.

"Are you going to film again?" I ask Jamie. "Ya tomorrow I'm going in." Jamie says. "I'll watch the kids." I say.

"No we'll watch them." Liam says. "No it's fine I can work from home." I say. "Okay." Jamie says. "Dinner is ready Mrs. Dornan." Sofia says walking in.

I nod and we all stand up.

We walk into the dinning room and take a seat. I sit down next to Gemma and Harry, then Jamie sits across from me.

It felt different because Jamie always sits next to me not across. "You have good kids, mine would probably be screaming their heads off right now." Eleanor says looking at James and Bella as Sofia feeds them.

"Ya that's true." I say. "Kids?" Louis asks turning to her. I laugh and almost choke on my food from Louis' reaction to the word "kids".

"I'm just kidding now eat." Eleanor says pointing down to Louis' food. "Mrs. Dornan and Mr. Dornan you have some visitors." Conner says walking into the dinning room.

"Who?" I ask. "Someone named David, Victoria, and Henry." Conner says. "Do you know them and can they be trusted to be in this house?" Conner asks.

"Yes of course, Henry is my cousin once again, Victoria and David take care of my kids and I once lived with them let them in. Sofia get three more plates." I say.

Sofia nods and walks into the kitchen. "You lived with my parents?" Brooklyn asks. "I lived with your mom then she met David and they always kissed and everything so I left." I say.

Brooklyn chuckles and I tilt my head. "You get used it." Brooklyn says. "Tell me about it." Julie says looking at Jamie and I.

"Oh so she hears it all?" Harry asks turning to me. Jamie chuckles and I turn red. "No she doesn't Harry." I say turning to me. "So Jamie doesn't get some when Julie's around?" Louis asks.

"There are kids at this table." I say pointing out. "So? We've seen stuff in health class." Julie says.

Everyone laughs and I put my head down while I blush. Jamie reaches for my hand across the table and I smile.

"We know what else is reaching Eleanor from across the table too." Louis says smirking.

Everyone laughs again and I blush even more. "Okay no more." Niall says. "Party pooper much?" Louis asks. "Come on not even Liam said anything." Louis adds.

"Louis calm down he just lost the girl he loved." I say defending Niall. "Excuse me." He says and gets up.

I look at his plate and all the food hasn't even been touched.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to talk to him." I say and stand up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 150 15
Ana left Christian. It has been 6 months since she walked away but Ana still loves him. Christian has been a wreck without her & decides there is onl...
120K 2.9K 27
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are cast to play Christian and Anastasia, Jamie is with Amelia and Dakota with Matt but when they first meet they bot...
11.4K 334 3
After the Oscars, it's time for Jamie and Dakota to return to filming their separate movies - carving out time together the best they can.
786 51 12
Even after so many years of living together, her body trembles at his touch, she goes crazy next to him and her love grows every day ... He goes cra...