Shut Up And Kiss Me (Book 1 o...

De SleeplessInChicago

Hope Codey has gone missing. Her family is searching to find her. Little do they know she has laded right sma... Mais

Shut Up And Kiss Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Untitled Part 16

Chapter 6

3.6K 226 14
De SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 6

When Hope finally woke, it was to an empty bed. A frown marred her features as her mind raced to remember where she was. A rosy color stained her cheeks when memories flooded her. Yet still, she was now alone?

On the left corner of the bed Hope found a stack of clothing neatly folded. There was a pair of what seemed to be Strikers boxers, her pants and shirt along with her bra. "There is no way I'm wearing dirty clothes." yet the scent of Downey wafted from them.

A piece of paper fell from between her bra cups that read.

Hey, Rich girl

Do not come out of this room until I come get you. This morning Remy took your clothes to get washed, note I said no undies. Maybe Snake was right and I should keep you commando....

Hope crumpled the paper and flung it at the door. "Don't come out? Does he expect me to wait, like a dog? He must be kidding." After donning the clothing, it was time to explore. "Everyone must still be in bed, right?"

Slowly she creaked the door open and tiptoed out only to smack into a hard form. A hand over her mouth covered the squeal. "Why, am I not surprised to see you leaving the room? What part of don't leave the room was hard to understand?"

Hope crossed her hands over her chest in defiance. "Don't treat me like a dog." The words were said through gritted teeth. Anger was boiling inside until her eyes met his. It was then that laughter bubbled to the surface.

Poor Striker's nose was discolored and swollen from her head-butt. The side of his cheek was also bruised from having hit it when she kicked him out of bed. It was a rotten thing to be laughing at him, but it was just too funny.

"Laugh it up rich girl. You having caused this." Striker pointed at his face to make sure she got the point. "Means now my hand is forced to prove you were dominated." Hope frowned not understanding.

She need not worry, for he showed her exactly what he meant when she was pushed down on the bed. "Now I have to mark you." His words were followed by his head lowering. Striker took the delicate skin of her neck into his mouth.

"Really, are you really giving me a hickey?" She asked still not believing the childish man. How in the world was thing proving anything? Hope tried to pry him off of her, but it was no use.

After marking two spots on her neck, he then ripped the top button of her shirt and pulled it down. "Oh hell no." Her words were muted as he sucked on the top swell of her breast. His hands had now moved to cup her breasts as his fingers still held the shirt down. After marking both swells it seemed, the job was done.

"There, that should appease them." Then Striker pulled her hair up and sloppily tied her hair into a ponytail. To her horror, he then stuck his hands into her bra cups and lifted them higher. She slapped at his hands and he just glared.

"I need my mark to show, don't you cover yourself. Leave it." He said walking out of the room. She followed while looking at her boobs practically popping out of her bra. It didn't help that the top button of her shirt was ripped off.

"Neanderthal." She muttered.

"That's what you get for doing this. Keep it up and you will be walking around naked." His words were met by echoed agreement from the men in the living room.

"Hell yeah, make the bitch walk around naked. Remy here already blew a load into her shirt and pants before he washed them." Her mouth dropped open and all she wanted to do was rip the clothes off her body.

The man named Remy only shrugged his shoulders. "You should make her walk around naked. Snake has his old lady in a panty and bra and she didn't fuck his face up."

Striker reached out and yanked her head back by the ponytail. "Oh don't worry boys, she paid for every little bruise." His mouth came down punishingly on hers. Her hand flexed into a fist but he anticipated her move as his hand painfully tightened in her hair.

Hope was sure her lips were swollen and bruised when he finally pulled back. "Now come on and let's get our grub on. My woman here is cooking." He smiled at her and she scowled at him.

"Do you even think she knows how to cook?" One of the men asked.

"You kidding? Snooty things like her have maids. You know, people to clean up after them." Remy gave his two cents. "Betcha she doesn't even know how to boil water." They all laughed at her expense.

Striker saw the moment Hope had enough and once again his fist yanked her head back and his mouth landed on hers. When he let her up for air, it was to laugh. "Don't worry boys, if her bedroom tricks are anything to go by. She'll do."

When they reached the kitchen, all Hope wanted to do was grab a knife and gut the bastard. Yet all thoughts flew out when Tamara turned and indeed she was wearing nothing but her barley there underthings. It was then that Hope counted herself lucky. Tamara's body seemed to be covered in what looked like bruises or were they love bites.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" She spat her way.

"Are you done here?" Striker asked not so nicely. Tamara only glared at him as she picked up the tray with cereal and burnt toast on it and walked out of the kitchen. "Looks like the kitchens all yours rich girl."

Hope turned and counted six men in total. They sat and talked while she started making coffee. The smell as it dripped turned her stomach. Never being one to drink the stuff since it smelled offensive to her. The cups were filled and placed in front of them.

What she didn't expect was the smack on the ass she received when she placed the first one in front of Striker. "She didn't burn the coffee boys. She might just be a keeper after all."

Were all the other men going to smack her butt too? She gulped when depositing the second one. Then was pleased when Remy actually thanked her. One by one each man thanked her as the coffee was placed before them. "We need cream and sugar rich girl." With a glare it was placed in front of him.

Hope turned and opened the refrigerator. What the hell could she make? After taking mental inventory from the fridge she also opened the cabinets to see what was in them. It went against all she believed in but it was truly a matter of life and death.

Her heart hurt when the first egg was cracked. By the 12th egg it had gotten easier. After adding a little milk, salt and pepper to the eggs it was time to whisk them. The pan was placed on the stove while she took the butter, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and ham from the refrigerator.

She took a plate and the knife not before looking at it then at Strikers back. Laughter made her look up and her eyes locked with Remy's. "We've all thought to stab him in the back a time or two sweet cheeks. Believe me, he has eyes in the back of his head. If you don't believe, there are two unmarked graves out west somewhere that will prove what I say is true."

Hope turned back to her task and proceeded to chop the things before her. Then sautéed everything in butter. She made sure to remove a portion for herself before adding the egg mixture. While it simmered the bread was popped into the toaster. "What to drink?"

A smile lite her face when she dug in the back and found orange juice. Two by two she stacked the toast on a plate and then plated the omelets. Hope had been so lost in the task that she had failed to notice that the men had stopped talking and were all just looking at her.

She glared at them. "What, showed you who's useless?" That only earned her another swat on the butt from Striker. Once everyone was served she sat with her plate and reached for a piece of toast.

"You not having any scrambled eggs?" One of the guys asked.

"They are not scrambled eggs you nut. They be called omnelets." Another tried to correct him. That made Hope giggle at the way he had mispronounced the word and they turned to look at her. She turned to striker and he shook his head no. She took that as a shut up and don't correct the man.

"They taste better hot. So eat up." Striker told them and they all dug in.

A few seconds later Snake walked into the room. "What the fuck smells so good?" He asked as he stuck his hand into one of the men's plate. He took a good portion and then reached for a piece of bread. "This bitch gave me cereal and you shits are eating like kings. How the hell does that work? I'm the boss."

Remy turned to look at Hope. "Strikers old lady cooks in the bedroom and the kitchen. I think she was making up for messing his face up." Snake turned to Striker and roared in laughter.

"Damn but she did a number on you." He took another piece of omelet from another guys plate then went back to his room.

"Damn him to hell, this shit is the best thing I've ever eaten and he took half my stuff." The first guys said. Hope stood up and came back with the pan.

"I made an extra one." She split in in half and gave a piece to each man who was cheated of their portion. She turned to look at striker expecting approval. Instead he was glaring.

"So tell us why you're not eaten eggs?" Someone asked.

She gagged as he lifted a piece and heaped it in his mouth. "I'm a vegan." She stated.

The guy next to the one who asked the question smacked him in the back of the head. "That there filly has the allergy's, that's why she can't eatem." He stated looking proud.

"She's not allergic numnuts, she doesn't eat meat." Striker corrected.

"But that's an egg, that aint no meat. Little filly doesn't even know how to be a vegan." Remy stated looking at her as if she were crazy.

"You're all wrong. I don't eat anything that had a face or comes from an animal. So no milk, no cheese, no eggs." They all stared as if she were an oddity.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After they ate, Striker took her back to the room. "Why were you looking at me like that? I thought it went great. They liked my food." There was no understanding the man.

"Are you kidding? Have you no clue what you did? The men are going to want to get their turn with you sooner if they think they can get a piece of ass and good food too." She was at a loss for words as he walked out after once again telling her not to come out. She scowled but did as she was told this time.

~*~*~*~*~*~

LOL that's all I can say....

What do you think of the story so far?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.8K 286 30
Dariana has been through a lot, she was raped by her uncle, and not being able to have her parents with her makes it harder . Nobody knows about her...
MINE De DreamJunky

Ficção Adolescente

383K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
95.1K 1.5K 22
Holly has a secret. One that nobody can figure out. That won't stop everybody from trying. They'll stop at nothing to find out what it is. And she'll...
6.2K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...