His Ghetto Flower

By IzzyRam

Isabel has a hard time trusting anyone, especially guys. Seeing her mother go through relationship after rela... More

His Ghetto Flower
Night out
Richmond Avenue
Car Clubs
Renee
Trouble
After Party
Warnings
Date?
Escape
Safe Haven
Promises
Auto Shop
Butterfly Filled Heads
Scars
Truth
Future
Progress
Girls' Day
Super Heroes
Playground
Too Late...
Mind Games
Not going down without a fight

Faded

181 25 5
By IzzyRam

*Not Edited* Once the book is done, I will be going back and doing a massive edit. So bare with me! But if you find any mistakes feel free to point them out to me and I will get them fixed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. It means more to me than you will ever know!

HUGS!!!!

I woke up extra early the next morning hoping that I could catch Yuca's mom before she left, but when I looked outside, her car was not in the driveway. I felt bad that I had kept her awake late last night when she had to wake up so early this morning to go to work.

To show my appreciation I went to the kitchen and cleaned the little mess that was left from last night. So I washed the pans she cooked with, Wiped down the table and counters. Then it took me a good ten minutes to find the broom and mop. Once that was found I cleaned the floors.

When I was finished, I went back to Yuca's room to wake him up.

Seeing him fast asleep made my heart flutter. He looked so calm and peaceful. I sat next to him on the bed and admired his body. Looking at his strong arms and chest. The way his stomach muscles contracted every time he took a breath. I so badly wanted to touch him. To kiss him.

The old me would have climbed on top of him, straddling his hips just to tease him. With no intention of going any further. I would have manipulated him just for the fun of it and then not talked to him ever again. But I didn't want to do that to him. Not after everything he has done for me so far, but that still didn't change the fact that I did want to kiss him right now. He is my boyfriend. Why can't I kiss him?

After my mental battle and building up the courage to do it, I planted a small peck on his lips to see if he would wake up.

When he didn't move, I kissed him again. A little harder. Thinking that it wouldn't wake him either.

He pulled me down next to him and hugged me with arms and legs. Burying his face in my neck.

I couldn't help but smile. He was hugging me like I was his favorite teddy bear.

"Hey, we have to go. I can't be late to school again or I will get detention."

"Five more minutes." He said while his voice sounded muffled by his mouth pressed against my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair. Being content in this position. I didn't want to move either, but I knew I had to. It felt normal laying here in his arms. I didn't have the urge to get away from him. If anything I could stay like this all day.

"Come on." I nudged him a bit. "You need to get to work too, don't you?"

I heard him sigh and I smiled to myself. His responsible side was so dominant.

He let my waist go and turned to lay on his back while rubbing his eyes. He looked so boyish doing that. I took that as an opportunity to get up and jump off his bed.

I went to the restroom and tried as best as I could to brush my teeth using my finger. Then rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. I washed my face and tried to brush my hair with my fingers and utterly failed. I took one of the hair ties that I always had on my wrist and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Looking into the reflection of the mirror, I had wished that I could have thought to bring some mascara, lip gloss or something. I looked pale and washed out.

When I walked out of the restroom, I made my way back to the kitchen to make sure that I had cleaned everything that I could and put up everything that I had taken out.

I heard the door close to the restroom. I walked over to the window in the kitchen, once I was satisfied that I had nothing left to do.

I turned around when I heard footsteps coming from behind and was stopped short at the sight before me. He looked so damn good I just wanted to jump on him.

Yuca stood in front of me with black combat boots, dark blue jeans, a black and white flannel shirt wrapped around his waist and a white muscle shirt. His hair was messily done as though he probably just ran his hand through it, leaving some dark strands of hair falling into his eyes. His arm muscles out in full view and his shirt was so tight I could see his stomach muscle through the shirt.

So jump on him I did.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him put his hands on my but to support my weight. I kissed him with everything I had. Running my hands through his hair, also pulling his hair and even trying to get him closer to me. Never, never, ever and I mean ever had any guy looked so attractive to me than he did at that moment.

Somehow he moved us both and I ended up sitting on the kitchen counter. I was able to unwrap my legs from around his waist, but he stayed between them. He moved my head as he started to kiss me down my neck to my chest. All I had on was my sweatpants and tank top. I decided to ditch the hoody since it was probably going to be hot today.

In the background, I could faintly hear a cell phone ringing but we ignored it.

He trailed his way back to my lips and we started kissing again. His hands slipped inside my tank and I could feel his rough hands on my back. Pulling me closer to him. We kissed each other like we needed each other to survive.

The ringing continued in the background.

"Yuca?" I said when he went back to kissing my neck. "Your phone is ringing."

"I don't care."

My whole body felt hot, my mind was cloudy, and I could feel something build up in me. I knew I needed to stop before this went too far. I came to my breaking point when Yuca grabbed my breast.

"Please." I said, gasping for breath. "I need to stop."

He immediately stopped and leaned his forehead against mine. I grabbed his face in-between both of my hands and softly kissed him on the lips.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I didn't think it was going to get that hot so fast."

"Don't say sorry," He sighed. "You just took me by surprise." He laughed and shook his head. "You attacked me and I liked it a little too much."

"Sorry, not sorry?" I teased. I was glad he wasn't mad at me. Some guys would have cussed me out or would have just kept going.

He kissed me softly again on my lips when his phone started ringing again. This time he turned around and answered it.

I jumped off the counter and went to a mirror that was in the hallway to give him some privacy. I fixed my hair as much as I could and went back into the kitchen when he hung up the phone.

"It was my boss." He opened the refrigerator and took out two bottles of orange juice. Then handed me one."I'm not normally late, so he was checking up on me."

"That's nice of him." Taking a sip from my orange juice.

"Yeah, Jerry and his wife Jenna are good people. The rest of the guys I work with are cool too." Yuca turned to face me. "You'll meet them soon."

I smiled and nodded in agreement. His work, family sounded important to him and I wanted to be a part of that too. I wanted to see the people he spent the most of his time with.

When we left Yuca's house, he took me to school. Giving him a kiss, then stepping out of his car brought more attention to myself than I would have liked. Not that I cared but rumors spread fast and they were more than likely false.

The day went by rather fast and non-eventful for the most part other than random girls asking me who was the guy that dropped me off at school that morning. It was weird for me to say that he was my boyfriend, but even more weird was their reaction. Even though I can't blame them for looking at me shocked, but I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. Did they think I was going to be alone forever? Most of the people that I go to school with, I have known for most of my life so they know me pretty well. Even though we may not hang out everyday or trust them like I did the girls we were still around each other everyday and were on good terms majority of the time. There were a couple of girls that I didn't like and we normally kept our distance to keep the peace.

During lunch, I had texted Sylvia to make sure everything was alright since she didn't show up to school and she responded back telling me that something went down with the counselor and her mom was making them all stay home. Sylvia and the girls weren't going to make it to training today either.

Sitting now in my eighth period class thinking about everything that happened since yesterday. We were suppose to be reading from our books, but the teacher stepped out of class and just asked that we stayed quiet. My phone buzzed from a text message.

Yuca: Hey beautiful. What are you doing?

I took a selfie to show him that I was sitting in class and sent the picture to him.

Yuca: Come see me when you finish boxing. My job is close to the gym.

Me: I'll think about it. Where do you work?

He sent me a map with the address to where he works. His job was like four streets away from where we trained at.

Yuca: If you come see me, I'll buy you something to eat.

Me: Now you're playing dirty.

Yuca: haha I gotta use what I can. Come on. Come see me.

Me: Fine.. I'll see you after my workout.

Yuca: Be careful beautiful. See you later.

I clicked out of the screen with a smile on my face. Maybe this wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I could do this, right?

I quickly sent Paco a text message telling him not to worry about picking me up from school. Since the girls didn't show up I didn't want him to waste his gas on getting just me.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the school. I stopped in front of the street by the bus stop thinking of maybe taking the bus to the gym but decided not to when I saw it was going to take thirty minutes for another bus to get here.

I took out my phone, connected my headphones and started to walk. After about walking for fifteen minutes I was getting to the part of town where the gym was located. It was in a warehouse district so the gym was more like a garage style facility much like the rest of the buildings here.

I was so into the music that I was listening to and not paying attention to my surroundings when someone grabbed me by my waist and covered my mouth. I was pulled in between two buildings inside an alley next to a dumpster. I punched and kicked as much I could until I saw who had me. Inside I was scared, but I tried not to show in my eyes or my face.

"What the hell is your problem!" I wanted to scream more at him, but he covered my mouth again.

"I'll let go if you don't scream at me again." Renee said. He waited for a response from me and when I shook my head, he let my mouth go. "I called your name but you didn't answer me."

"I had my headphones on." I simply stated, constantly reminding myself to keep calm. He leaned towards me, putting his face in my hair. Smelling my hair, I guess. I closed my eyes, hoping and wishing he would just let me go.

"I've missed you." He whispered. He put his hand around my neck, his grip was light. "I heard you have a boyfriend now." Stating, not asking. His voice sounded aggravated.

I turned my head to the side not answering him. Maybe if I stayed quiet and didn't answer him, he would let me go.

"You don't have anything to say?" His grip got harder around my neck and I tried to pry his hands off of me.

"Let me go." I warned. Building up some courage to say something.

He laughed and put his mouth next to my ear. "Give me a kiss." He demanded.

"Fuck you."

"You think you're brave now that you have Yuca to protect you?" He growled in my ear. "No one can protect you from me."

I struggled to get his hands off my neck. They were getting tight enough to make it hard for me to breathe.

"Why do you keep trying to get away from me?"

What? You are fucking choking me! But I didn't say anything and kept quiet.

"You make me do all these bad things to you." He placed his forehead on my shoulder, but still holding my neck in his hands.

"All I wanted was to be with you!" He said angrily. "But you would rather be with every other guy in the hood, but me." He almost sounded defeated. "You made me look like a fool!." Now his voice was back to sounding mad.

He pushed me more into the wall and his grip was now unbearably tight.

"Did you check on your mom?" He smiled. "You did a number on Roger."

I could feel my eyes bulge out of my head. Not because he was choking me, but because he knew what happened at my mom's house last night.

"Yea, that's right. There's the scared little girl I know and love." He said. "I sent him to your house and your mom fell for it."

"Why?" I choked out.

"Because no one can protect you from me." He simply said. His eyes were crazy and wild. His breathing was ragged. All the hope I had for something normal with Yuca faded from my heart.

"Renee! What the fuck man!" A guy yelled from a distance looking for Renee.

"If you tell anyone about what you know. I will send more guys to hurt your mom and I know Yuca's family too." He threatened quickly. "I'll let you have your fun with him now, but never forget that you are MINE." Then he let go of me.

"Renee! Boss man is almost here, what the fuck are you doing?" A tall skinny guy came around the corner and found us behind the dumpster. He looked at us suspiciously with his gaze landing on Renee as if asking "Really"?

"I'll be there in a second." Renee laughed. "Just saying hi to a friend."

The guy didn't seem like he believed that, probably by the look on my face and me rubbing my neck.

"Well are you done, saying HI?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you around Isabel." Renee winked at me. "We will hang out real soon."

As soon as he was out of my view. I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.4K 31
Olivia Crash is a total nerd, but she's not like the others. She's a nerdy badass. She's tough and strong. But is she really? When Austin Rider enter...
9.6K 529 81
Growing up in the 1980's were the hardest times for the African american and Hispanic communities. The crack epidemic had swept the nation like the b...
322K 5.4K 100
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 π“π‘π«πžπž 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π†πšπ«πœπ’πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella impossible. They both grew up in differ...
2.8M 64.3K 69
Aurora life took a major turn, pain and suffering only made her stronger. Growing up with abusive parents, the only way she made it out alive was to...