Eat, Sleep, Survive

By Normandee1D

If you think this story is going to be a fairy tale your wrong. I'm Harmony Styles and I'm here to tell you m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notes

Prologue

707 9 0
By Normandee1D

Prologue

Hi, I'm Harmony Styles. Yeah, yeah right when I say 'Styles' you think of Harry Styles right? No he's not my husband, he's my brother.

His fame doesn't really matter to anyone though, for once I can walk the streets with him with out a bunch of fan girls swarming us. There's two reasons behind this: One, most of them are dead and two, the only people who walk the streets are Zombies.

Yes you heard me right zombies, you know the living dead.

I'll tell you more about the whole end of the world later but let's start this whole thing a little before that.

So here's my story..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
265K 14.8K 38
When you're about to give up during the zombie apocalypse and Zayn Malik saves you, you don't succumb into depression--you fight for your life becaus...
1.1K 65 16
I had always dreamt of moving off to another country and starting a new, exciting life. However, when the opportunity presented itself, I found that...
472K 9.3K 27
Getting Kicked out of a One Direction concert for Whorin’ For Horan wasn’t on top of Kim and Alex’s ‘to do’ list neither was running from zombies, b...