A Hostage To Remember

By CatSmilesForBandits_

Four friends keep two girls hostage in a huge house. They have blocked all doors and all the ways out of the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

7.3K 203 25
By CatSmilesForBandits_

I felt tears coming down my face. My own mother said she hated me. My mom grabbed my hand and threw me in the car and she went in the car.

"Mom what the hell...."

She didn't put on her seat belt and started driving. Really fast.

"Mom your going to freaking kill us!"

"Well you should of thought of that before you failed all of your damn classes! How can someone be that dumb?"

She's right. How could someone possibly be that dumb. Everybody. If they just don't put effort into it. Like I didn't.

I slouched in the back seat so no one would see me crying.

I didn't say anything else. Until my mom slammed the breaks. "Ma'am get out of the car."

"What? No!"

Before she could speak the man broke the window, opened the door and threw her out. She dropped the car keys and he picked them up.

He started to drive and it was a lot faster then my mom's driving.

I looked back as my mom was trying to run after the car.

I looked forward and the man look at the mirror. "Crap!" He screamed.

"Are you her kid?"

I nodded and I was about to open the door and attempt to jump out but he locked the doors.

"Sorry kid. Got to keep you hostage now."

"W-what...."

The man laughed and shook his head, then smacked his hand on the horn as it beeped.

"God Dammit!" He yelled.

Well this day just keeps getting worse and worse.

______________________

CatSmilesForBandits_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 683 22
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
58.4K 10K 126
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...
56.3K 5.4K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
39.2K 1.1K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...